Hey man

hey man
tell me waht game your playing.
do you like it?

Attached: 1519623813468.png (600x448, 296K)

I have never felt more conflicted about a game as I had when I finished ME3 a few hours ago

world war z
its not a huge budget game but its surprisingly really fun on higher difficulties

I’ve been playing burnout paradise since it was on sale on psn. I forgot how fun it could be just drivin around

MK11, best MK in terms of gameplay, I'm over the stupid grindy shit now, sticking to online

The Incredible Machine and Cuphead.
I like both but I got kinda burned out of Cuphead (2320 failures), so I mostly play TIM.
I should play MiniMetro again.

Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Its Uncharted I got what I came for I guess.

Ace Attorney, the first one. I've been meaning to get into this series for so fucking long. I'm loving it so far, about halfway through this game.

THUG Pro
ive always been pretty shit at THPS but its fun to just freeskate and just turn your brain off

Touhou 6
I can reach the final stage on my first continue consistently so I’m on the cusp of getting my first 1cc.

ayyy my nigga i started the trilogy an hour ago

Attached: fenix.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Skyrim and Minecraft. I modded the shit out of it years ago, just now playing. I'm having a good time I guess, going archer build for the first time and my mods make me need to eat, sleep, drink, you can get cold, wet, etc. so survival aspects.

There's been a lot of updates since I last played minecraft, I'm enjoying it I guess but I feel pretty autistic playing it

What's up.
I'm playing Terraria with Thorium + Calamity and a bunch of other mods.
I would literally say Terraria is one of the top 5 best games of all time unironically.

Attached: 1533792060050.jpg (303x303, 23K)

Company of Heroes 2
It's a lotta fun, but my poor boomer wrists need breaks inbetween matches

Attached: 1525398248392.jpg (4057x2840, 1.39M)

i got fired recently. Feeling like garbage just playing a lot to numb the pain. Playing Sims, Cities skylines, eu4, clash royale, heartstone, pokemon go. Soon i'l go back to wageslaving. I'd love to play some wow but dont want to play in a private server fearing it will go empty once classic arrives.

Attached: 1501289546851.jpg (600x426, 38K)

Okami, it's good though I see why people tend to complain about the weird pacing. So far I'd probably call it the weakest Kamiya game, though that's hardly an insult.

Grim Fandango
It's cool but some of the puzzles and progression really fuck me over

>Filipine incel tried downplay White Aryan Chads.
IRL Jonny bravo will fuck thousands women

Repure Aria 2. It's fun, even if unfinished.

Attached: 1556590792643.png (582x580, 144K)

No More Heroes 2 just came in from amazon.
Not having to grind or traverse an empty overworld to access the story, like you did in the first one are both pluses, and it's nice that they remodeled stuff, since I expected it to reuse way more asserts than it does.

>asserts
assets

Dead Cells. Really gotta hand it to the devs, this game is damn-near perfect. Tight, intense, combat, great difficulty scaling, a solid soundtrack with some real bangers thrown in, and beautiful sprite-based graphics. One of the best I've played in years.

XCOM 2 (WOTC) is really nice. I like the ammo options and utility items, every class minus sharpshooter is meaningful

I keep thinking about buying it but never pull the trigger. Maybe I will tomorrow

Got myself a 3ds and playing monster hunter for the first time. Its alright but swimming controls are a bitch

100% recommend. The procedurally-generated levels and large weapon variety allows for a ton of replayability.

I've got a cycle of games that go in and out of cycle over time. From newest to oldest:

>Monster Hunter World

>Risk of Rain 2

>Heroes of the Storm (rarely now)

>SCP Secret Lab (rarely now)

Attached: 1552700289173.png (640x480, 247K)

Been playing this city builder game on an island, or rather a bunch of islands. It's basically a puzzle game where you try to get enough points to afford the next set of buildings, while making sure the debuffs don't ruin things, then you move onto the next island.

Pretty comfy desu. Worth the five bucks I spent on it.

I think I'm going clean Johnny. I'm using most of my time for practicing drawing random doodles and learning how to draw properly, I've spent all my life plugged into a TV playing games and catching up to such skills feels invigorating.
Doesn't stop me from playing MHW and RoR2 though, and it'll all probably go to hell when Iceborne releases.