Any games where the MC suffers and breaks under the pressure?

Any games where the MC suffers and breaks under the pressure?

Attached: Lived a Hard Life...png (3357x1623, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKAoSY5bhSw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPx9zwH9IWc
youtube.com/watch?v=pMiC4KuMD6E
youtube.com/watch?v=rg_mXChu4rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tales of abbys

This looks depressing as fuck. What’s the backstory here?

Lisa

Yume Nikki

Real life.

The Consuming Shadow

Stop reminding me

Rip kazz, I loved your facade series as a kid

Dorf Fort

He was dealing with some shit in his life and then he started being stalked and targeted by Kiwifarms for seemingly no reason until he offed himself.

>/random request topicname
>"haha, what if I answer like "real life bro!", it's gonna be such a big joke hahaha lmao rofl:D"

Attached: ac78a.jpg (625x622, 105K)

Final Fantasy IX.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKAoSY5bhSw

Spec Ops: The Line

kiwifarmfags should hang themselves
i do my best in doxxing them

God i wish it were me...

Same, I've seen a shitload of people make funny Facade videos over the years, it's such a strange game that it's basically an easy laugh to just make a video of yourself playing it, but his Genghis Khan videos were by far the funniest Facade videos I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPx9zwH9IWc

According to the dates he killed himself 5 months after making the video on the right.

Those butterfree videos were both the first and last videos on his youtube channel, so it seems like he was planning to die for 5 months.

>Those butterfree videos were both the first and last videos on his youtube channel
kino.
RIP

I just read the thread and there was an obvious reason. He also probably offed himself cause he was mental

he cute

Facade is still good material to work with.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMiC4KuMD6E

The guy was a literal who. What the fuck is wrong with those losers?

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. It's great material, it's a very odd, funny, and unique game. A very strange premise for the game. Almost anyone could make a funny Facade video just because Facade itself is a funny game. I still think Kazz's videos stand above everything else I've seen. I do really like Jerma's take on it, he's got a natural talent for comedy.

thats not how you hold either of those instruments

Man, I remember watching his Facade videos nearly a decade ago. That was during the golden age of Let's Plays and I didn't see anything wrong with him at the time. I only learned about his suicide a couple of months ago. RIP.

Attached: 1489444752867.jpg (750x1200, 123K)

Actual lolcows have dried up, so now they just target people with mental illnesses to sate their cravings for gossip.
Literally just a bunch of women gossiping, if you ever seen lolcow farms, they have threads about literally who makeup bloggers with 1000 subscribers that boil down to "lol what a bitch"

That looks pretty standard for 12 years of aging

I did not ask for these feels

Attached: Sweet+tapdancing+christ+_17b1f422efbbfebcc986d5b152ee4371.png (497x732, 354K)

What the fuck
kazz isn't dead
Tell me kazz isn't fucking dead DO NOT FUCK WITH ME

Attached: 1431237353522.jpg (163x190, 12K)

Near every lolcow has had some form of mental illness.

There's a difference between someone like Chris Chan and a self destructive alcoholic with a failed marriage. It's not even funny in a Yea Forums way, it's just kicking someone when they're down.

I'm sorry, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=rg_mXChu4rE

RIP Kazz. I gave both videos a like even though I know you can't tell.

I wish I didn't empathize with suicidal people so much.

I don't like this world anymore

Attached: 1506775625967.jpg (740x400, 42K)

What in the fuck, man.

Yeah they're pretty much modern Yea Forumstards who got older but didn't actually mature. I mean I get it, it's funny to laugh at the freaks sometimes, but kiwifarms fags take it way too far and tear these people's lives up for a laugh.