Any video games with this aesthetic?

Any video games with this aesthetic?

Attached: your_new_wallpaper.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjZ0DKAx9K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looking for a game with good aesthetics and a garbage plot just like this episode?

i think i could name a few

it seriously triggers me when non-earth planets use our moon
Like what the fuck. Use your fucking brain. It's literally a plot point to game of thrones that the seasons are different. Guess what seasons are caused by? Your planet, it's rotation, axis, and distance to the sun. If those are different, seasons are different.
So that's all different but for some fucking reason our moon is there?
It's not like there's an aesthetic reason for it. Yes it looks nice, but uh, have you tried two moons? Different sizes? there's so much you can do
but no here's fucking luna out of nowhere

Pick any N64 game and you're golden.

Attached: 123416-turok-2-seeds-of-evil-nintendo-64-screenshot-is-that-fog-or.jpg (640x480, 23K)

There's a theory that Game of Thrones takes place on an ancient Mars which is in our solar system so it makes sense the moon is the same.

Attached: 1552889105027.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Attached: 84AD35AB-1541-472E-8BEB-4E3FE58B086B.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

God this episode was terrible, but that scene was cool.

>Can't see shit half the episode
>Dothraki charge in like retards and accomplish nothing
>Main characters keep getting saved from death
>Jon and Danny fuck off to have a dragon fight

Attached: 1550096568155.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Skyrim.

Fantasy worlds don't have to work by real-life rules. Seasons can work however the hell the writers want. The moon can be the same as ours. Who cares.

Ebic episode. All the waiting paid off

Attached: Yeah.gif (200x216, 2.99M)

>Mars
>shares the same moon as Earth

Shut up nigger.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Calm down, sperg, it's just fantasy.

Attached: 1555632897315.jpg (460x366, 23K)

I know this is probably bait, but a lot of people really are this stupid, and that makes me sad.

>a lot of people really are this stupid
Seeing as he's a GoT fan who's into fan theories it's entirely possible

>>Can't see shit half the episode
They really didn't take into account the fact that many modern TVs have trouble displaying dark scenes without tons of ghosting. Dark action scenes look like blurry garbage on some displays.

And compression artifacts get worse with high contrast. It was fine on my TV but I can't imagine how it would look with HBO GO or another streaming service.

I really liked the episode up until the fighting started. It was tense. Then the fighting started. The darkness and shakey camera. Thats a really useful thing to do in filmmaking. Make it confusing and hard to see. That helps recreate the feel of battle. But you only do that for a few minutes total. You do it too much and people just start turning to each other asking what happened, who just died, why did he do that thing, etc. You do it too long and people just get frustrated and their eyes hurt from squinting. It was probably 50 out of the 80 minutes were dark fog shakeycam. The few parts I thought were well shot post fighting was with Arya hiding/running, not because I like her or what happened with her, but because I could see what was happening.

Yeah. Game of Thrones has been really frustrating in the battle sequence department post book source material. They put plot armor characters in too much danger for them to escape with their lives. They don't keep a good track of battle numbers either. Like. The impression I got by the end of the episode is that literally every single character without plot armor is dead in winterfell. It looks like the whole place was wiped out. yet in the next episode everyone is cheering and ready to march south for some stupid reason.

I get that it took two months straight of shooting at night to do this but the results aren't good. And Arya killing the Nightking is dumb.

Sexy music too
youtube.com/watch?v=JjZ0DKAx9K4

Attached: unsquadron-spot2.gif (768x448, 53K)

you got bamboozled

damn dude

you got me

'twas merely pretending. EPIC TROLL

Attached: griz 2.jpg (276x183, 7K)

After the episode one of the dudes who writes the show said something along the lines of "battle scenes are boring if they go on too long so you gotta break it up". It doesn't have to be like that if it's well shot and there's actually stuff going on in the battle. Everything important seemed like it was cut out into their own segments outside of battle. Also you're right, I was literally asking myself "which character is that" because I couldn't see shit