Every eggman design has been perfect

is jim carrey's going to turn out good ? i think the movie is going to be about a origin story and shit so thats why he isn't bald YET on the leaked image

Attached: ITS A BALL.jpg (420x420, 19K)

If he does get fat at the end, I hope somebody screams "EGGMAN JUST GOT FATTER"

Your speculation is correct, according to reliable sources. He gradually becomes more like the Eggman of the games over the course of the movie. He loses his hair from the stress of not being able to catch that hedgehog, for one thing. Bad video game movies have always had great villains to watch, and Jim's villainous roles have always been fun, so I think he'll add some value to this terrible, doomed project.

oh thank god, i was worried it would be like the mario bros movie bowser

source ?

>every eggman design has been perfect

Attached: Eggman-sonic-the-hedgehog-06-17055259-600-600.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Dont have it, but the original leaks from a few weeks ago claimed as such. Makes sense given context, Hollywood loves origin stories

I don't watch his videos anymore but I feel Somecallmejohnny summed up why his design doesn't work the best (Paraphrasing because too lazy to look up the original quote)

"This is a game where an egg shaped evil scientist who stuffs animals into robots tries to stop a supersonic hedgehog, and now it starts wanting to be serious? Give me a fucking break"

Eggman is the epitome of not being serious. The seriousness was lost when they stopped referencing his real name Robotnik and only mentioned Eggman.

That is a kino design.
If you want to get into the real shit, look at his Heroes design.

I unironically like this design though.

Attached: 1433201880361.gif (400x250, 647K)

meh its ok

Boom's my favorite Eggman. I like how overgrown the design makes him, it helps sell convey his character imo.

>If I start doing curls people will take me seriously!

Attached: Sonic_Boom_Eggman.png (408x666, 240K)

that is almost peak eggman, he looks like a fucking chad

I prefer his regular design because the design in that show just seemed odd to me, but Boom Eggman was too much of a show stealer for me to dislike.
I remember before the show even aired I was quoting the "evil ham" line from promos because while it was dumb as fuck it was also just ridiculous enough for me to laugh at

Attached: TSR_Dr_Eggman.png (810x818, 849K)

>look at his Heroes design
???
It's the same as his normal Adventure design? Unless you're just talking about how Heroes models are shiny as fuck which is not a design change

Attached: Fake Eggman Heroes.jpg (424x318, 28K)

Came to post

the best eggman is the one from op where his body is literally just a ball

I agree, but I really just like any design where he's shaped like an egg, since he's, well, Eggman.

Attached: 1556220586628.gif (496x496, 2.32M)

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: dr-eggman-1134334.jpg (665x376, 48K)

The Egg posting cannot be stopped

Attached: 1554314255130m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

the realest nigga

Attached: STH.Cast.SEGA.DoctorRobotnik2.jpg (720x480, 40K)

>expecting anything good from this movie and current Jim Carrey

His twitch streams with 180 emblems have been entertaining since he never did that before and glitches have been happening.

It's shitty but it's as good as you could do for "realistic eggman" which is in itself not a good design decision, but whatever.

The guy they got to voice Sonic has potential to be good at least. But that's just giving him the benefit of a doubt until I hear how he makes him sound

Attached: 1553646523170.png (621x336, 145K)

But that's Robotnik

Tomorrow I'll...

Attached: 6RKdyqN.gif (320x180, 1.29M)

Wrong Robotnik

Mario Bros Koopa turns into a dinosaur as he dies.

I'm surprised that the swj didn't jump on this yet since jim isn't fat or bald. It's obviously fat and bald shaming the movie.

Oh shit you're right. This is the one from the furry series, not PRRRROMOTION.

I think the worst part about this design is that you can see his eyes in some angles

Attached: 1527627907323.png (839x265, 34K)

This design is definitely not perfect, yeah. But it's not that terrible either.

>everything is gonna fall apart today when the sonic movie trailer hits
Please come back, Mania pre-release threads, you didn't have to go... not for this...

Attached: 1470734428-sonic-run-comparaison.png (901x425, 45K)

I have to watch the soonic boom show, seems comfy.

Attached: EggBoom.png (854x480, 321K)

Wait, this is the story of Eggman's origin? I have a bad feeling about that. Love interested, depression, destroyed dreams blamed on Sonic, any drama is now open

Attached: 1553394039901.png (405x396, 197K)

Same, friend who watched it with his lil brother says its quite good.

My understanding is that it's pretty self aware, and also makes references to the fandom quite a bit.
An obvious Chris-chan type character is in one episode, for example.

>Sonic's running feet are a mobius strip
Ohhh...

>Good Design
>Sonic Series

Choose one and only one.

Sonic Series

Attached: 1547860113770.jpg (887x960, 57K)

actually the sonic characters have some of the best designs

the character designs are the reason the franchise is able to make money even when the games themselves are terrible. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, OG Robotnik and Metal Sonic are legit 10/10 designs.

Sonic's design being so strong that it could survive the unnecessary Modern redesign is one of the main reasons the series is still around today.

nearly 5 hours left till doomsday.

Yeah, but I'll be seeing Avengers tomorrow afternoon so that'll wash the taste of the Sonic movie trailer out of my mouth

Attached: D5V0_XUW0AE6qbb.jpg (1315x738, 132K)

It will probably just make the taste worse honestly

>The seriousness was lost when they stopped referencing his real name Robotnik and only mentioned Eggman.
So since the beginning of the series, since his real name has always been Eggman.

If you say so.

Attached: 1556149195217.jpg (633x765, 40K)

Mania should have used Sonic 3's sprite as a basis. It's an upgrade in every regard.

yep. Visible mouth, more expressive, bigger, more detailed, better colors.

Maybe for a follow up