Will it be 100% classic or will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people?

Will it be 100% classic or will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people?

Attached: 1547941525552.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfNGNApzFxw
youtube.com/watch?v=WP7kDT4UWiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hhKkP8LryYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people?
lol they don't need to find a way. tons of people will be pissed off regardless of how launch is handled in regards to sharding.

They'll use the modern retail servers which are absolutely shit ruining WPVP. Servers eat shit when 2 raid groups meet in BfA.

Nobody gives a fuck, this game is dead, stop shilling this garbage.

stfu!

i just want to run original SM again bros

Attached: 1556401389507.png (800x600, 642K)

Didn't they say something like they intend to have sharding on release because otherwise it would be mental, then slowly remove it? That sounds somewhat reasonable to me.

Yeah.

They basically said they'll only use it for the launch and other high server intensity situations (like the AQ event) and for nothing else.

Although this sounds completely reasonable considering the servers will crash and the game would be unplayable, I also really don't trust blizzard to keep their word on this at all

youtube.com/watch?v=QfNGNApzFxw

They won't even have the same type of item progression as vanilla.

oh, you're getting classic

on mobile....

>AQ event without the Kalimdor world server crashing over and over and over and over and over again
Whats even the point tbqhwyfamalam

Someone explain to me why the guy has a shoulder titty

t. fat

m8, he literally has a tit complete with nipple coming out of his shoulder

The main issue will be Blizzards cheapo shitty servers. They cant handle WPVP, the server just craps out. MEANWHILE on private servers they can handle hundreds pvping in one spot. PATHETIC

Attached: 1554242451357.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Classic is going to be DoA

the sad reality of sheep

>The Crossroads is under attack!
>HordeDude: yo lets get them allies i'm on my way bros
>TrollMan: hell yeah im with ya
>TaurenFella: i'll heal you guys
>HordeDude: okay im here let's
>HordeDude: wait wtf happened
>TrollMan: where'd everyone go????
>UndeadBro: the allies were banned for toxic behavior

Meanwhile, in retail: Honor Hold/Thrallmar is camped 24/7 by level 120s who gank anything that moves and kill the quest NPCs on respawn

Wait did they actually say that are ganna have this shit for the AQ event?? I can handle the sharding at launch, though I would far prefer that they fucked off with it completely, but if they put that shit in there for anything else especially for AQ, then im fuckin out

No. They said the exact opposite.

>They basically said they'll only use it for the launch and other high server intensity situations (like the AQ event) and for nothing else.
They'll use it for other shit too. Retail can't even handle medium to large scale world PvP without the servers shitting themselves. You can expect classic to be the same way.

Any alliance on Northdale that can gank this dude for lulz?

youtube.com/watch?v=WP7kDT4UWiQ

>Not having money for cheap games
How are you niggers this broke?

No job. ;_;

really just want friends to play with.

Me and my high school friends used to have LAN parties where we'd take our level ~30 characters, and run SM arm, cath, etc over and over again all night long, drinking monster energies.

It was a stupidly inefficient way to level, but we were dumb and had a lot of fun doing it. We'd quote Herod and all the voice acting lines.

Take me back, anons...

>No job. ;_;
You have internet, go to sign up for mturk or prolific dumb dumb.

What are those? How do I do that? What can I expect to make? What's the work?

>Warmode
Kek

Druid shaman or rogue bros?

>What are those?
Sites where companies/academies dump their shitty surveys or algorithms for testing.
>How do I do that?
>What can I expect to make?
You will make jack shit in the beginning, mostly because nobody wants some retard with 0 Approval rating. So you'll likely grind away at a couple hundred 1 cent HITs that take 4-5 seconds each. But eventually you'll get better quals.
>What's the work?
>do you like drumpf?
>rewrite this sentence.
>Rate this surgeon.
>Do you like black people?
Shit like that, Pay ranges. But I know people that have made a livable wage on there. that includes myself. It's not fun though, but at least you get to browse the net in your room and make money. Just requires the proper extensions and knowing what HITs are worth doing.

As long as sharding is gone like three weeks after launch, it seems like what they're doing makes sense.
bitching about "progressive itemization" because your tank gear no longer has spirit like it did at launch is retarded, all of the catchup gear isnt going to be there and all the fixed gear makes sense.

Once I grind away what can I expect to make per hour?

>Once I grind away what can I expect to make per hour?
That's up to you. Knowing what extensions to use, where and how to find jobs and what to look out for are important. If you're jobless I'm going to assume you're not in dire need of financial support. If you want an actual wage, get an actual job. If you do give a try, set a goal and try and reach it. If you struggle, figure out what you're doing wrong and try and correct it. I make roughly 400-450 a week. Some days are better than others. Some days I make 20 dollars, others I make 80-120.

>people are still invested in classic

its not happening. Itll get delayed another 5000 more times

it wont because actiblizz stock is in the tank and they need to look good for their q4 earnings report

mid july release b/c q4 earnings report is in September

Yeah but how many hours do you grind away to make $450?

I retail cucked and made $600 a week.

No more retail ever again.

Get some IT certs if youre good at coding, or go to trade school for something niche like instrumentation and go work in the oil fields if youre in the US. good money

blizz is already gone
classic is no where near enough to float that sinking ship. you have to let go

Attached: 1496025109284.jpg (485x333, 71K)

They used the AQ event as an example of the use of sharding other than the launch but who knows maybe the player base is a lot less at that time so it won't be necessary, at least that will probably be the case for lower-pop servers.

Which is why i explicitly said i don't trust their word on it

activision blizzard is a publicly traded company with a net worth of several billion dollars

i'm talking to a child arent i?

Can't, brainlet at math.

Im really glad asmongold keeps saying he'd "rather see the servers crash than have sharding with AQ launch"

Hopefully it nu blizz listens to him

>Yeah but how many hours do you grind away to make $450?
Yup, like I said, that's up to you. I mean technically you could make that grinding out penny HITs. But that would be suffering. Certain extension will tell you the dollar per hour rate. Aim for what you're comfortable with. Plenty of fuckers from india willing to do the ones that pay 2 dollars an hour, but I'm going to assume you're not that desperate.

>I retail cucked and made $600 a week.
Yeah I don't know what that means. Did you farm gold for blizzard monopoly money or something?

oil fields, trade school, then

It's built on a modded Legion engine, and it has server sharding.

It's going to be garbage and I don't know why people think it won't be.

>will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people
will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people

sorry didnt realise you're just a paid shill. All the games your company produce are dying and even COD numbers are less than 30% of what they were 3 years ago. Blizz is dead and activision only lives through draining the bank accounts of single mothers who cant handle their own kids

rofl why would they remove sharding? They don't have the infrastructure anymore.

i'm gonna make sure to roll on a pvp server with no fucking cancerous streamer communities

>zoomers that never played classic are gonna lvl together on their favorite streamer's server and funnel them with gear and gold and feel good about it

Attached: 153459083459386.png (490x494, 148K)

>They don't have the infrastructure anymore.
they obviously do

>modded Legion engine
Which has years of anti-cheat, anti-botting, compatibility, stability and optimisation work put into it
>sharding
They said they're going to keep it as minimal as possible, if they fuck it up then yeah the games fucked but we have to wait and see.

Im 26 and i played human demo lock in vanilla.

I feel like all of you with any questions should take your time watching this instead of making shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=hhKkP8LryYM

So same as in classic then. Hillsbrad was always a lagfest even in classic, even if you had a great pc.

Trade school requires math, oil fields require moving or being away from gf for extended periods.

Retail cucked in a store as a manager, lel.

I never understood people asking for shoutouts.

>watch the official Blizzard shill stream that's massively outdated guys!

>They basically said they'll only use it for the launch and other high server intensity situations (like the AQ event) and for nothing else.
>use it for high server intensity situations
>like the AQ event
If they shard the AQ opening people are going to delete characters and uninstall.

>100% classic
It's already not. But it's doesn't mean it won't be just as fun.

its literally the best source of information we got right now cause blizzard has barely said anything since.
Other than maybe some itemization balancing and content gating

and yet Nost wasn't
>EAT YOUR SHIT COURTESY OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

>Blizzard shill stream

how can a company be a shill for themselves? wouldn't that just be marketing?

do you even know what a shill is?

>tfw only fear I have is if the server pop for whatever server me and my friends choose is heavily skewed to one side

Attached: Koffi.gif (246x703, 17K)

>you can't shill for your own product
???

m9 he clearly visits cuckchan all the time and is very knowledgeable on all things on the internet

Attached: 1441296242920.jpg (381x381, 13K)

Shilling is not the same as marketing, you tard.

imo 120s should be phased into their own shard in warmode. 60-80 zone will only be populated by players of those levels in warmode. if you want a 120 with you, turn off warmode etc.

lmao that talk is made for dumdums infused with corporate speak. couldnt take it for more than 2 minutes

>that being said...

Attached: 154356983469834.png (630x570, 610K)

>Will it be 100% classic or will blizz find a way to piss off tons of people?
Porky on MS-DOS.

If you plow SM Cath and Arm repeatedly, you get decent cash per hour and also decent exp and loot.
At least assuming you don't go back to repair / vend / sell / rebuy food after literally every run.

i was warlock, so we would take turns hearthing and resummon. i could even summon myself. idk if you can still do that

They alreafy doing changes like for weapon names

Obviously they arent launching classic with [The Nicker]

FPBP. Not to mention that if they screw it up, and they will screw it up, then people will be furious.

>Sharding the 10 hour war
For what purpose?
Fuck me it's going to be T R A S H if you show up to Silithus to kick down the front door and fist fight all the dudes and it turns out you can't form even a 5man party because everyone's spread across different shards.

blizzards itemization philosophy means that rank 13 and 14 neckbeards are going to dominate PVP until AQ/Naxx

Is the classic dev team, dare I say it, based and red pilled? Theyre shitting on casuals and rewarding poopsocking neckbeards

Hopefully Classic+ with changes.

Theres some sore parts of the game like the Honor system, and unviable PvP specs, that are objectively bad. No one with a job will be able to grind to Rank 14, which means that the purpose of the Honor system - as an alternative to get gear for people who PvP - will not fulfill it's intended purpose, and most PvP'rs will be left with no goal(99% of PvP'rs cannot get Rank 14).

Changing the honor system so that even working men and women, who can only play for 2 hours a week, would be able to get Rank 14, would allow the honor system to fulfill it's original purpose, and allow people who enjoy classic WoW PvP to stay subbed for longer.

Improved class and spec diversity for PvP would be nice in too, but that's a topic for another post.

Attached: image.png (746x249, 294K)

The honor system's purpose is to reward PvPers.
If you aren't doing PvP and you're getting rewarded anyway then the honor system is not fulfilling its purpose.
If you have too much IRL to get rank 14, then only focus on getting rank 11 for those mounts. If you have too much IRL even for that, then at least try to hit rank 8 for the chest and leggings. Or whatever you can reach.
It's okay if there are rewards that you can't access because you're just too casul. Those rewards are there to give motivation and glory to people other than yourself, and those other people are going to enjoy those rewards quite a lot.
There are still rewards for you. Shittier rewards, but that's okay, because it's better for you two work within your limits and enjoy what you can, rather than trying to limit others and bring them down.
I, for instance, am outright unable to beat Absolute Radiance because fuck me I'm a casul shit. I still like Hollow Knight.

Giving money to Activision for Classic WoW while hundreds of employees are getting laid off, the worst timeline.

Those employees were most likely hired under the Obama Administration's stimulus package to encourage companies to hire employees to counter "Russian propaganda". That package's funding ran out in late 2018, co-incidentally around the time when Vice / Gawker / Buzzfeed / EA announced a wave of marketing layoffs.
>that's complete bullshit
I fucking wish.

Also I fucking love how these threads -mysteriously- stop bumping once actual opinions show up.