Why do girls like her so much? She represents everything a woman shouldn't be. She's loud, promiscuous, and dumb...

Why do girls like her so much? She represents everything a woman shouldn't be. She's loud, promiscuous, and dumb. How can they miss the point of a character so hard?

Attached: 1_dSmBVKwBsRqYoJBpztesmQ.png (843x985, 1.11M)

Just to spite you OP.

she has big tits and is a masochist she is everything a woman should be

Because she is most accurately called "refreshingly retarded," much like Genocider was in UDG.

I'm gonna need a citation on girls liking her.

Attached: concept miu.png (844x1736, 1.7M)

That third one is cute

i liked kirigiri more than syo in dr1 and i preferred kaede in V3 to the cumdumpster.

first one is meh, but kinky
second one is best design
third one is just current miu but junko-ified with sex hair

>danganshitters at it again

God, she looks so fucking ugly. I'm glad this is the canon design

V3 literally has the worst girls in the series

Masochistic AND sadistic, all at your control. Their is no better option than a good switch.

>sadistic
what

Why do onionsboys dislike her so much? She's literally perfect.
>ywn bully miu into submission and dominate her as punishment for thinking she was superior to you in any way shape or form

because they desire the reverse

>preferred babby's first waifu
of course

because it's funny how dumb she is

What are you on about? Its only pathetic beta men that gets off on trash that obsess over her. Just see this thread in one hour

>point of a character
her character has no point because her personality was manufactured to provide good content for spectators

Kodaka stated in interview he made her to be undesirable and trashy

Attached: 1504082894563.png (1193x1440, 1.04M)

I don't why people keep harping about how Kodaka said he wanted to make her unlikable to players, he said it himself he likes all the characters.
Anyway she's unlikable ingame and never really tries to redeem herself before she dies

Non-meme answer:

It's because she's a female character who is (mainly) confident and in charge of herself. She may be sexy and promiscuous, but she can also be disgusting in ways that make it clear that she's not simply a waifu character. E.g. keeps talking about her turds.

>Miu
>confident
She literally wants to be knocked up so her boyfriend or whatever can’t abandon her

they picked the best one

Attached: chapter 4 of ndrv3.png (600x773, 567K)

>confident
did you play the game

It says "(mainly) confident". She acts confidently most of the time even though it doesn't run that deep. She is also very much in charge of her own sexuality.

Comedic relief

Second is actually pretty good, but the one they picked is best

Did you see the parts where she starts getting aggressive on people calling them shit?

MOMMY

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Monotaro_Sprite_(4).png (595x854, 540K)

She's a fucking mess but if she wasn't dumb as a sack of shit would impregnate and break into a wholesome albeit harsh humored mommy.

>She's loud, promiscuous, and dumb

So the average woman then?

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (16).png (453x500, 145K)

Attached: Miu's panties.png (957x1065, 1.02M)

>dumb as a sack of shit
>Genius inventor
>Correctly guessed all the killers, even if it was for the wrong reasons and with the wrong basic logic
She's not stupid, she's just crazy.

Attached: miukiibo.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Golly I wish that was me

Attached: 1507319038569.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)