Smash Bros Stage Builder

Archive for CFW smashstages.com

Attached: 1556565948465.jpg (5000x1223, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgpYwKk_Emg
files.catbox.moe/4xzdh3.webm
twitter.com/konayuki93
imgur.com/a/z0nvfjj
twitch.tv/mew2king/clip/LivelyPunchyDaikonFreakinStinkin?filter=clips&range=7d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he closed the lobby because of the palutena boobs
heh

Mash Potato

Attached: Stage 299.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

D here, I don't have the stage, I was spectating the first time it was rolled, I tried manually selecting another stage in hope it'd change it last round, and we still ended up on Palutena tits anyway. Shit's glitched, bro.

ANCHOR POST
Reply with stages.

Attached: 1556566041308.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wgpYwKk_Emg

Attached: All Stages 2.png (2565x1845, 3.1M)

Once again shilling my Floral Fury stage

Attached: 1556591405675m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Arena with 2 slots open
69G5J

files.catbox.moe/4xzdh3.webm
Neva ever

This is my new stage. It's called SSR Potato Floats.
ID: R9V3H24B

Attached: potato floats.jpg (1280x1440, 301K)

I closed the lobby because once again, people refused to listen to me. I realize that not everyone's reading the thread between matches, and multiple people may have the same stages downloaded, so next time I am going to lay down some very simple rules when I post a lobby.

Help me figure out how I can make this shitty stage less shitty. Visually or otherwise.
ID:D8B52RNG

Attached: SkyPillar.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

fug

Honestly, the stage looks fine. If you want, you could have the left and right platforms go up and down

Click Clock Wood (Banjo Kazooie)
It's finally done.
ID: HG74G0XB

Features a changing background to cover all 4 seasons in a single stage. This was incredibly difficult to pull off, especially with any sort of detail. Changed the music back to Garden of Hope after all that back-and-forth, I felt it just fit better in the end.

Next: Grunty Industries; if you have any preliminary ideas let me know!

Attached: CLICK_CLOCK_WOOD.jpg (1280x1440, 1.19M)

Not sure how i feel about this one.
At least, it's the most competitive stage i've ever done.

Attached: 20190430_063934.jpg (2064x1548, 2.43M)

Bumpin

when does your ban end again?

ID?

Around the 5-6th of may.

>her expression of not pleasure, not disgust, but disgruntled boredom

Attached: i just really like it.png (375x215, 27K)

no one wants to play with self imposed bullshit rules they can just go make their own lobby you dumbass

does this mean the end of the dog dick stages? please?

now its Rosalina's turn to take the knot

I think I want to make another Deus Ex or a Mario Party stage next, I keep trying stage ideas but scrapping them because they look like shit or aren't fun to play on at all. Has anyone done a stage based on the Shock Drop and Roll mini game from MP2?

Attached: smash ultimate stage compliation resized.png (1640x1784, 3.01M)

I like this layout much more than the ladder, nice work.

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 58K)

I guess yeah. From me at least. The ZSSxDH remake user and the drawfag from the previous thread seems really cool and talented so i'll let them handle it from here, if they want.
i'd like to do one last with WFT tho.Maybe HorsesSrry that's just my kink

Attached: 1486961271694.gif (245x194, 846K)

>dick being jerked to triumphant Metroid music

>Maybe Horses

Attached: 1511989848777.jpg (640x577, 199K)

Mt Lavalava is put on hold for now. RL is just eating me up and will be like that until Wednesday. If anyone other Paper anons wants to take the reins for it before then, be my guest. (I got other ideas in the pipeline)

Attached: 20190428_014352.jpg (2172x3862, 794K)

>

Attached: D5VpXNJX4AEfWCt.jpg (1320x881, 110K)

I don't know how you did it. There's so much detail here. Great work, user.

Great idea, she should blow Morgana instead

Thanks for the work youve done then.
and thanks for making me realize i have a beast fetish

Horse dick please
Bizarre abundance of dog dicks but not many horses so far

Nice WFT is best girl. Please make her expression intense preferably non-consensual, always wanted to break her composure.

user, don't give him ideas.
That would be nice, though

You got it

that would be funny as fuck desu, i'm down

why the fuck does it keep picking my stupid ass stage i didnt have it set to this

So do we have a time of upload?

it's an arena glitch.

i know its a glitch but ive switched off my map already like 5 times

>Kradle

nice

Attached: 7.jpg (235x235, 10K)

Try manually choosing another stage, random's been glitching out in arenas and always picking the same shit

That's totally fine. But if I make a lobby, that means I can set rules to my liking. And in the future, I'll be fair by laying out these rules when I post the lobby - not after the fact.

ID for that crane game stage? It looks fun to play.

What's the "Footman Frenzy" of custom stages?

6JW347T8

>that reverse falcon punch

We should really complete the gallery before these threads die. Not even Peach has one of these stages yet.

Attached: 1556247534808.jpg (798x450, 36K)

shit, wifi suddenly went down

I’m working on a couple a things, after finishing the Mimi lewd stage I plan to make a Vivian

Lobby up for custom stages.
4 player, 2 stock
232YK

Attached: 1529957881898.png (1139x2048, 966K)

that vivian better be 100% female

Can do

Time to eat the spider ass

Boooooring, but do your thing bud

Attached: 1555836542397.gif (304x429, 1.98M)

oh shit it's the ice turd

fuck now i want a lewd vivian stage where she's not getting fucked by any kind of animal or other nonhuman

No, I was thinking she could be bending over and just gaping her ass or something, but that idea may change

I am now reminded of Gaper Mario

NGFW4PK0
just saw this in my recommended

twitter.com/konayuki93
i know someone asked for a tomoko stage. keep an eye on this twitter

I am now reminded of that rumor about spazkid sperging out over people not liking the gay scenes in that and supposedly cancelling a wind waker animation because of it i hope it's true because is sounds fucking hilarious

How could you betray the mouse alliance, brother?

Accept Vivian was male in that

>mfw im that user dad tried for

Attached: 1397197860026.png (185x213, 66K)

Well that is lame. Did he expect everyone to like his video?

Here's something I was working ob before my other account was banned. imgur.com/a/z0nvfjj

Attached: AZtJKTv.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

I like you.

I noticed Pheromosa has been gaining more lewds lately, great

The lewd ice climbers is still up

>Pheromosa
Hate to miss out on this underrrated waifumon
Where at?

will this ever be uploaded?

In 2016-2027 I would only see a new Pheromosa pic on Paheal that was good only every 3 months, now all of a sudden there’s a lot of good pics and the Japs are drawing her more

My Switch's right about to die, I'll call it a night, thanks for putting up with my absolute lack of Smash skills, guys.

Attached: 1553216139307.jpg (225x225, 10K)

the fuck happened halfway through the match there? I got stuck in a cannon.

Attached: 1529631158667.png (313x109, 87K)

GG's all, I'm gonna head to sleep.

Nintendo girls taking the barbs would actually be pretty hot.
Hell, Incineroar is literally the fighter 69 called "ejaculation salt". There's some potential in this.

its cause she showed up in the anime recently, time traveler user

What's it called so I can search it?

one more week until im unbanned from online boyos

Attached: 58649474_147644766283906_7624197129476505600_o.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Who /searchingthenameofeverypokémon/ here?

So far I've found:
One surprisingly well made Charizard vore stage: BTKR9H69
One cute Mew butt: F15F0TD6
One cute Zoroark butt: K3RNJ88K
One cute Lucario butt: G65545FR
One Lucario getting "petted" but it's obvious it's a SFW edit of a NSFW stage: CD79JRGK
And one Incineroar dick stage that's actually fun to play on even though it seems to have been drawn by a literal 10 years old: 5XTBT6YD

All in all I'm happily surprised by the number of lewd or semi-lewd stages one can find simply by searching keywords.

Attached: sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

We Won't Freeze

looks really cute

based user

Is there a way to see more stages built by people?

Go to online -> shared content -> stages?

No, I mean like, you can follow people, right? Where do you see where you followed them? Are there accounts where you can see all the things they made?

Any anons who are decent with the builder have any tips? Still a work in progress so far; just want to make a comfy stage.

Attached: Alpha2Sakura.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

In the search option, search by category, go past the stage tab and there should be a "search by people you follow" option.

Good finds user. That Lucario stage is one of the first "lewds" I saw and I'm surprised it is still up.

Attached: 1352955303057.gif (480x270, 87K)

could you imagine?

Attached: image0[1].jpg (1177x684, 62K)

Attached: 1540869792414.png (600x606, 229K)

Upload when?

Well, I guess I could imagine this is a Digby/Isabelle incest stage, but I'm still sad there's no solo Digby lewd stage.

I gotta go wage slave but maybe in around 17 hours, since that time slot seems safe

I've tried searching for pokemon names (or using the search function in general) many times before, but never really found any decent stages like yours. I already gave up on it.

Attached: akr.jpg (566x574, 32K)

why the fuck is this so funny to me

I have both the original aqua and the recreated aqua. I want more space for upcoming lewds drops. Should I delete the old aqua? I remember people mentioning she lagged the game.

She immmediately sucked out all of the fun for me whenever someone chose her in an Arena, the lag is unbearable even by laggy stage standards.

This is sick my dude. I also like Tooie more so looking forward to those. I am wondering if you'll do Gruntilda's Lair or Furnace Funland though

unga bunga stage make pee pee hard

probably the facial expression

Oh shit, I can't wait to get inside Isabelle.

Whenever I see Isabelle in fanart, I can't unsee that she has a white beard.

Everyone needs to switch, not just the person who picked it, otherwise it'll keep getting picked even if that person leaves.

Is anyone still looking forward to the drawfags thing?

I mean, i dont care im finishing it either way. Been some good practice.

Attached: ash crop.png (202x245, 32K)

3XLR1, 214
New Custom Stages Arena. Go Random Custom Stages, and have some fun. 2 Stocks/3 Minutes/Items & FS ON

a lotta people are but just wont bring it up.

There was one guy who was dying for it. Haven’t seen him in a few threads however. What exactly was the drawings topic?

I don't want to go random custom stages. I want to show off my creations.

I can confirm 2 week ban for dumping 7 lewd stages at once.

Attached: 20190430_083558.jpg (693x231, 43K)

Looking forward to it yeah. One guy drew his chunky Ankha and that was nice

Then make your own lobby.

Well, you're free to do so, I guess. It's just so you don't have to leave the match if you're winning to change stages

Simple yet effective, with three different levels of intensity

Attached: Smash Rodeo.png (1280x720, 849K)

This cute pic has inspired me to drop what I was working on and make a Leaf stage! Or Jasmine

At least it wasn't any longer than the longest we knew about. You already had some warnings for the first time you uploaded Lopunny and Scorbunny right?

7lchwc34
-8 goomba found by date

We're still up

>Got hit so hard by Knuckles that Smash Bros crashed

Attached: wow.png (120x176, 44K)

You sound like a faggot and I hope people leave your lobbies until you get the idea you're not special nor is your lobby and that you have no power.

PSA when creating your stages always take into consideration the GRABABILTY of your ledges. It is is easy to forget or neglect but ledges can make the difference between a good stage and a great stage.

Attached: Attention grabber.png (4500x3631, 2.17M)

You were THAT kid, weren't you?

I had 3 warnings prior to this, yes.

Absolutely, the beginner's mistake for playability. While the beginner's mistake for aesthetics is not making the rails invisible.

>Fast fall through platform
I gotta stop doing that

>stage has a really good concept
>the creator forgot to disable ledge grabbing on some parts which completely ruins an area

Every time.

Its a little album of doodles inspired by all my favorite lewd stages.

Its nothing extraordinary, but its nice to know people were excited. I was including the stage creators names as tribute for their likely bans

I got a 14 day ban after my second stage got removed. There wasn't even any nudity, it was ankha with her legs crossed.

One more for a full FFA, if anyone is up

>the "REMOVE CRADLE" stage that just showed up on my People You Follow list

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That's absolutely wholesome and I can't wait to see it.

This whole stage builder saga reminds me of the good old days of Doodle or Die Yea Forums threads.

Attached: kuuga thumbs up.webm (1138x640, 2.43M)

Reposting my latest stages

Attached: collection4.jpg (1920x2700, 1.63M)

Attached: REMOVE CRADDLE.webm (864x486, 2.31M)

Posting the ratto I made last night

Attached: FB_IMG_1556592576795.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>every custom stage I see posted it just using it to make ""art""
Does anyone use stage builder to make actual practical and semi-competitive stages?

That's odd because I have a stage that's about as risky and they never touched it.

This came out fantastic, I've been wanting to make a Squeak Squad stage myself but I can't top this, great job! The outline really adds a lot

Neat
I hope I’m on it

Repost from the previous thread! Finally made a compilation of a lot of my Stages so far

I'm willing to take some ideas for more stages to possibly make

Attached: Stage Compilation 2.jpg (3000x4070, 3.28M)

Japs really don't care for the cradle and I think that is hilarious.

I really love your ocs. All your stages are cute too.

What have ya made? I'll throw in a quick one for ya if not. :)

howd u do the outline so cleanly

Thank you SO much!! I've already got at least 4 more OC ones that I am definitely going to make because I think their designs would come out really fun in Stage form, so keep an eye out for those! I stopped posting the OC ones in these threads but I'll do that for you in case you're lurking

I guess things have gotten calmer nowadays. Still, thanks for everyone who came around for a few matches, and GGs to all of you. It was fun. I don't think my stages got picked even once, unfortunately. I don't know why

Really underrated stuff
Great job man!

Two Isabelles and a female duck hunt dog

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it

I genuinely just want a good Battle Sim from Pokémon again. Something like Pokémon Battle Revolution, but with the ability to build teams freely. Something like all the online Battle Simulator running, but with actual animations & more of a playerbase.
One of my guilty pleasures in Battle Revolution was just seeing how far I could get into gimmicks to beat your average retarded kid and his ingame team, or team of shiny legendaries. It's just so much fun. Even at a lower competitive level, people come with so little knowledge of how to play Pokémon that they can get their ass handed by pretty much everything with good predictions. It's one of the most fun games to bully bad players.

Attached: Solrock.png (250x250, 50K)

You mind reupping your navel piranha stage without the water floor? I love the stage a lot but it just takes too long to get a KO on. Remove the right piranha railing while your at it and its a 10/10 stage

Fuck wrong thread
I'm too tired

Ok but how are you going to implement all this in a stage without breaking the weight limit?

Wrong thread but I agree we need another Battle Revolution that game was too fun.

Sure, that shouldn't be too hard. The idea is to try to bounce opponents off of the underside of the vines so they get launched into the holes on the side of the water floor and KO'd but it doesn't happen nearly enough as I had hoped. I'll try fixing that later.

And thanks for reminding me about that right rail, it pisses me off every time I see it, it was one of my earlier stages and I wasn't used to always removing them yet. Those things totally kill the aesthetic of nice looking stages if overlooked.

by using Autotomize

nice

Attached: run.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

kino

Cradle autist BTFO

"I'm in her booby"

Attached: m2k.png (1058x580, 1.28M)

I wonder how often streamers have had the "pleasure" of playing on lewd stages? Reactions must be gold.

Attached: 1343637412625.png (133x133, 5K)

Nairo played on the aqua stage, he was quite amused

holy shit

Attached: 652702081.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Made this shitty BBT stage. Hope you like it

Attached: D5ZEGI3UwAATeeX.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Bazinga

YES !!
I have been waiting for days. You're the reason i was following these thread in the first place and a lot of other people are, but they're probably sleeping at this time.
Cant wait for you to finish it. Hope i won't miss it.

Any suggestions for Mass Effect music? Just finished my stage. I'm sticking with Metroid Prime 2's Multiplayer, if no dice

Metroid is a good choice. What did you make user?

twitch.tv/mew2king/clip/LivelyPunchyDaikonFreakinStinkin?filter=clips&range=7d
Found a clip cause I was curious.

Attached: 1543105979882.png (1500x1820, 2.35M)

The Normandy with an attacking Reaper. Posting in a minute ;D

Yes. Just look around, you twit. There's plenty of stages that cover being both artsy and competitive at once.

Check these out

Attached: stages.jpg (1564x1564, 1.21M)

Introducing Commander Shepard's ship, the Normandy SR-2! Fight in orbit with zero gravity, while a lethal Reaper attacks the ship!

ID: JB9TG3BB

Attached: IMG_20190430_054911.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Other lower quality image

Attached: IMG_20190430_054551.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Wow that looks fantastic, great job user! I'm downloading this one for a friend, they'll love it. Great idea for Zero G simulation, I gotta try that!

Thanks a ton, user! It was a bitch to shape the Reaper, but I broke night to succeed. Hope you and your friend enjoy!

Attached: 2s0y102.jpg (800x500, 52K)

Things like that are a blessing and a curse, they're a bitch to get the shape right but if it's one solid piece it's really easy to fit in without breaking weight limit, you did a great job! Everything is instantly recognizable.

Never played Mass Effect but this looks really nice. Well done

fuck off

take your time, paper user. your stages are worth it

perfect

Attached: 1545726696795.jpg (704x415, 38K)

Attached: Stages.png (1536x864, 2.64M)

How do I make a perfect 5 pointed star in the stage builder? I really can't figure it out, but I know it's possible since I saw some maps with stars in them.

Attached: 1200px-Five-pointed_star.svg.png (1200x1129, 21K)

nice. were you gonna risk uploading that?

Oh shit, I remember seeing your concept for this, you can go inside of Isabelle, right?

fucking saved

Ha, they didn't even delete mincheeto's audino stage.

I'm glad I nailed it entirely. With that, I'm gonna go crash. Enjoy and thanks guys!

Attached: mxcFW06.png (744x652, 635K)

>I'm willing to take some ideas for more stages to possibly make
I'll drop a few, since you're asking
>Jet Set Radio
>NiGHTS into Dreams
>more Pokemon Snap courses
>Splatterhouse
>Conker's Bad Fur Day
>Demon's Crest
I could probably think of more, but just throwing a few out there. Btw, I do love your ocs as well. Kinda sad I missed out on Lucii, but at least I still got the pic saved

any pics? It's not lewd, is it?

>It's here
shit. Gonna be thinking about this at work. I'll download as soon as I get home

Attached: 1554594793669.png (485x823, 514K)

I'd also like to know this

not really lewd, just shaking her butt.

Surely you could have googled it.

Attached: 17987.gif (244x245, 4K)

No you fuck off to /vg/
why the fuck are you allowed to start generals, you're worse than wow classicfags now.

Chill out, fag. I don't know if you've noticed, but these threads have been on the decline. Threads that would only last a few hours are lasting beyond ten now. It's almost dead, so get over yourself and go post another Twitter screencap thread to keep busy in the meantime.

Yep