Anyone have false gaming memories?

Anyone have false gaming memories?
>For years remember the furthest I got in Ninja Gaiden black being a worm/asian style dragon boss in an underground empty construction tunnel
>Replay it now
>That boss doesn't exist and there is a worm boss but it's way farther than I ever got

Attached: 1555825658502.jpg (750x822, 324K)

Yeah I have one
having fun playing vidya

Hopefully you have fun again before you die

I fucking SWEAR I was playing NG1 on a native PC port a couple years ago

What was the first NG game on Xbox? Thats what I had, but I dont think it was Black? Wasnt that like an expansion?

Black is an improved version of the base game

>Have a dream about a perfect video game with everything I want in it
>Wake up still sleepy, believing it exists
>Turn on PC and realize it doesn't

Attached: 1555348186704.gif (500x287, 437K)

The original NG game for Xbox was literally just called Ninja Gaiden. It also had the original trilogy of games as unlockables (but as their iffy Super NES versions).

Should be noted Black replaced them with the arcade version of the original game. Subjective improvement there. Otherwise Black is just better and is the only version of 1 that's back compat on Xbox one

you probably played ninja blade

I remember there was game where you are a Sauron knockoff trying to rule the world, you choice what kind of empire you was making, it could be a evil religion or warmonger empire. check online to see any game like that, it doesn't exist. I am left confused because I believe I was play it before.

Attached: time to call it a night.png (492x503, 439K)

i have childhood memories of games that dont exist in any shape or form, also of shows that no one has heard. its the weirdest feeling

Attached: 1542755540582.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Maybe black and white m8?

Maybe you're thinking of the bone dino and got it mixed up with something else?

Overlord?

You know I just realize that my mind somehow merge the two game together, Thank for letting know.

Attached: damage666.png (566x582, 590K)

So which was it?

I remember playing LEGO Star Wars 2 on the DS and the Hoth level being a janky shit fest. No one else seems to understand this and tells me I’m imagining things. I swear to god I spent too much time in the fucking snow base than any kid should have.

It was black and white

You probably played Ninja Gaiden back then, and now replayed Ninja Gaiden Black, the locations from some bosses in the acts probably changed since then.

I'm pretty sure I got this as a dream when I was a kid but it was me playing a pokemon game on the gameboy color but I remember having a mudkip and a wingull, when those were introduced in gen 3 on the gba, not color. It had the same graphics as the gbc too

>Remember playing some kind of space station shooter with a yellow cartridge on the N64 with my brother
>Look it up a decade later
>Apparently it never existed
What the fuck did I play then?

Attached: cjm.gif (500x418, 885K)

i still to this day believe that the first time i encountered aldia the burning trashbag in dark souls 2 the little explosion he does when showing up near killed me, and i'm 100% certain that i killed all the enemies in the area before meeting him
it was specifically after beating up vengharl's body (non-scholar version) after killing duke's monstergirl

Attached: 1545453827304.png (750x650, 64K)

In Digimon World I think I imagined an extra room with more Demi-Meramon after beating Meramon. This went on for about 5 years (2001 to 2006) until I was able to get another physical copy. I was just a kid, forgive me.

It seems super plausible that the explosion made you check your health, which you didn’t realize got low

that's very possible, i probably just didn't bother to top off since there was the warp bonfire right there

The zombie Lugia happens further on.

There is a dragon boss and another one with a wormlike head in an underground temple, though. It's the fire and ice place

bro your sure you not thinking of ninja gaiden 2 it has a worm boss in a under ground tunnel

dont mind me fucking up the link

Attached: 1367318074630.jpg (500x667, 135K)

at least you got the youtube link in that mess of a copypaste job

Attached: 1545456064001.png (617x461, 212K)

I remember user.
I remember.

Your thinking of NG 2 OP

Also
I distinctly remember a KOTH episode where Bobby sees Hank and Peggy naked and gets upset wondering why "Dad wants to see mom naked but not me" and tries to seduce Hank in bizarre and goofy (not sexual) ways.
Whenever I bring this up people think I'm trolling.

Attached: 1550931556126.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Not so false but some memories might be.

>be very young where I remember almost nothing but at this time my dad bought an nes era console but not be the nes
>player character was teal I think
>the first level had dogs that would jump at you and the levels might have been machinery related

Please put me out of my misery Yea Forums

that'd make for a good ytp at least

It was also a side scrolling game going from left to right

Mega Man DOS

Care to give a couple examples?

I don’t want to say mega man did because my memory serves the graphics as more of a contra style

I renember this top-down game where you played as a kid in a haunted mansion where you beat up pinata monsters and collect the candy they drop, it came on a dutch 5 or 6 games pack that came along with that Freddie Fish game with the ghost, a point and click game about Dracula (the discs for the other games were scratched and I don't renember ver playing them, as far as I renember they were about a mad scientist doing frankenstein-esque experiments and a witch who cooks spooky shit or something like that)
Does anyone know which game I'm talking about? I renember it being quite fun.

>still no NGB and NG2 on PC

We got even Yakuza and still no NGB in sight.

It's because Team Ninja doesn't care about Ninja Gaiden anymore. It was over the moment Itagaki left, and 3 was a shitshow

is ninjagaiden black racist ?

Not him but following this, I'm ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ABSO FUCKING LUTELY SURE I saw Kimeramon as a kid in DW2. Tera domain, random floor. I even remember what type of floor was. It was one of those floors that had a small hallway with medium openings facing upwards

Care to give a couple examples?

Tiny Toons?

Very racist against demons and G.I. joes.

NGB and NG2 are masterpieces that shouldn't be stuck on consoles. PC ports would immortalize them.

I recall this side-scrolling shooter on PC I played many years ago. It had really low res pixel graphics and you ran along red metal beams and platforms shooting at enemies, and some of them had jetpacks. I don't remember anything about its name or where I got it, and any potential trace of it i could have found is long gone with that ancient computer.

Attached: f1bdb0fa-c50c-4438-9a97-d1953cc64e97.png (191x183, 6K)