Pokémon Sword/Shield seems as good an opportunity as ever for a Steel eeveelution, no?

Pokémon Sword/Shield seems as good an opportunity as ever for a Steel eeveelution, no?

Attached: all-eevees-birthday-event-pokemon.png (458x458, 221K)

>Eeveelutions are all based on a more special based type or at least one that used to be related to Special
>Let's add a Type that's almost entirely Physical!
Never mind the fact Eeveelutions are shit, there's better choices

Still waiting for my fighting Champeon

Dragon

Attached: SylvNlongboi.png (1050x1050, 362K)

Vaporeon > Glaceon > Leafeon > Sylveon > Umbreon > Flareon > Espeon >>>>>>>>>> Jolteon

In terms of attractiveness.

>Flareon that low
Flareon is the cutest you rube

Literally Vulpix's ugly sister you settling incel

Leafeon and Flareon are both physical attackers though.

How dare you express such a foul tenet, you supercilious ninny. Vaporeon is clearly nothing to write home about. Just looking at it fills me with unpleasant emotions.

Leafeon is beyond liquid shit. Kiss yourself.

Please don't ever express your opinion on any subject ever again.

Flareon > Umbreon > Espeon > Glaceon > Sylveon > Leafeon > Vaporeon > Jolteon

Fixed that for you.

Okay user, but I don't think it really helps with boo-boos.

I honestly never got the appeal. It's a dog ferret thing. Cool. But why have a dog ferret thing when you can have a gigantic rock snake, a flying dragon, LITERAL GODS or some random shit like a sentient ghost sword or some weird tree shit idk.

Ghost-eon pretty please

Attached: b5fb9ce3-7f29-4544-9817-e31966e0f274.png (1178x1134, 224K)

BUG

Attached: Beevee.jpg (1024x1024, 739K)

Fire and grass were both special only attack types back when an attack's type determined if it was special or physical. In fact, all Eeveelution types are, besides Sylveon since fairy was a new type, and it's special focused anyway.
Dragon is the only Special-only type not to have an Eeveelution, so that's the most likely next one.

Leafeon debuted in the same gen as the physical/special split.

Fighting type could be cute

Leafeon was meant to debut in gen 2

>muh patterns
Between the anime and the games I dont think theres any game franchise that has people who obsess over perceived patterns other than smash
Guess it comes with the unironic autism

Because its cute? You can't see the appeal of cute things?

I was thinking a Dragon-themed Eeveelution.

The pokedex is large enough for both.

Oh fuck it's good