Just started playing this, is there a loose tier list? Is my boy Yusuke any good?

Just started playing this, is there a loose tier list? Is my boy Yusuke any good?

Attached: 0720AF98-0A81-4F2C-8DD2-82A055998E19.jpg (450x679, 90K)

High tier:
Ann
Ryuji
Makoto
Haru

Mid tier:
Yusuke
Robin

Shit tier: Morgana

Use whoever you want faggot

Yusuke kinda gets outclassed by everyone else. Still used him though. He's got style.

use anybody but the fucking cat, just leave him as your auto-heal bitch

yusuke isnt good but the game is so easy it doesn't really matter

You can use anyone but Ryuji and Ann shits on everyone.

This is actually backwards what the fuck

Morgana gives you amazing group heals and can lucky punch the shit out of stuff you have no weaknesses for

>amazing group heals
Makoto heals just fine, you don't need the amount Morgana gives you, and Joker makes up for any slack. Ann even has single-target healing if you really need more than that. Meanwhile Morgana has jack shit for damage because he doesn't learn any focus skills.

Everyone can be used to beat the game if you like them. I used my favorite characters and had no trouble with the final boss.

There is no PVP mode or competition to be the best, so don't stress it too much. Also date Kawakami

Attached: 1556491680066.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Not him but characters with way better combat potential can get group heals and Joker makes up for any missing elementals.

Use incineroar

>Doesn't pick party members only because of their all out attack screens

Attached: 155436930934636.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

The game isn't super difficult or anything, just use whoever you want.

You'll want to upgrade the Star Confidant, this is really a game where you can use everybody. It's more fun that way too.
I used Yusuke for dungeons but not for bosses.

Attached: 1496324725121.png (439x458, 315K)

You're going to end up using everyone for certain fights anyway, but the general best lineup for endgame is Ann, Ryuji, and Makoto.

Ann/Makoto/Haru

swap in Morgana for Haru if you need more heals, just AOE nuke everything

>Meanwhile Morgana has jack shit for damage because he doesn't learn any focus skills.
Isn't that the case for Makoto? Sure she gets a severe Nuclear, but she doesn't get any Boost or Amp skills, and her only physical skill is a medium AoE. And since her stats are spread fairly evenly, she doesn't really deal out damage.

Everyone is good but you'll definitely have Haru and Makoto in your party by the end. I had Ryuji in the last spot but Ann is good as well.

More damage than that shitty cat with his super common element FUCK the cat

Plus she doesn't get a revive skill, Morgana can revive

Ryuji & Ann are the worst two allies you stupid fuck...

Attached: 1556456082341.jpg (676x960, 64K)

are you kidding, Ann with fire skill buffs rapes everything

>caring about tier lists in a single player game
Unironic autism.

here's your entire tier list

Attached: file.png (610x343, 329K)

Ann is the best mage in the game, Ryuji is the best melee.

This, desu. Use your favorites.

Attached: 1508977937609.jpg (497x358, 28K)

you'd literally have to be the worst at this game

they're the highest damage teammates you can get bar none

>hits you like 7 times

based and yoshitsuned pilled

nothing personnel kid

How fucking tryhard do you have to be to try to use a tier list in a fucking JRPG like Persona
Just use someone you like and move on.

Yusuke falls behind Ryuji in damange since he doesn't have charge, though masukukaja is nice to have. You'll be fine if you stick with him.

Attached: effin brats.png (500x500, 177K)

Haru is always on my team because she is my wife. Plus she's pretty useful, the amount of times I've repel-dicked bosses is hilarious.

If you're generally actually fighting the enemies you come across and not just running past all of them, you should be me more than overlevelled to make the bosses a cinch. I think I only died like once or twice in a 100hour+ playthrough

find a persona with repel physical

use it all the time, watch enemies rape themselves.

you don't need a tier list you casual fuck, games easy enough. get the fuck off Yea Forums