Is it good?

Considering buying it since devuno was removed

Attached: sonicmania00_0.png (848x480, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmaDfHU303E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just emulate the genesis games. You'll basically get the same experience as playing Mania.

very

Not even the new content is enough to make it worth buying?

are you a fan of sonic 1-3, knuckles and CD? If so yes

Attached: 1556212622186.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

It's a great game, I would say it's my second favorite Sonic game (First is S3&K). Level design flows well, character variety adds to the experience (especially in Encore mode), asthetics are amazing, music is great, and the physics and momentum are top notch. Lack of originality will leave you somewhat disappointed if you have played all the genesis games beforehand and is one of two reasons why it isnt my favorite Sonic game (other reason is no Hyper forms).

Attached: 1521895943664.gif (540x448, 362K)

Yes it's breddy gud.

If you do get Mania Plus. No reason to play Vanilla Mania at this point.

It is good but if you can wait for a discount do so, it isn't worth 20

The older levels are remixed and feel original enough to me. They actually add multiple elements from zones they didnt include into the ones they did (One example being the Mushroom hill vines in Stardust Speedway).

Should SEGA just let whitehead make a brand new sonic game (like he originally wanted to for mania)? I'm not mad at what we got though.

While it's better Whitehead makes a completley original game, the nostalgiafag in me wants him to make a level based off of obscure/cancelled content, like Sonic Xtreme's Jade Gully Zone with Space Queens playing youtu.be/OmaDfHU303E

Attached: SXC_JG02.jpg (720x480, 37K)

Yeah, make sure you get it with the content included in Plus

>No Mirage Salon
>No Press Garden
>No Titanic Monarch
>No Studi-fucking-opolis
>No fixed up Oil Ocean Encode
>No Mighty and Ray
Faggot. Fuck you zoomer niggers.

It's absolutely amazing, but I want to lend you one small warning.
Levels are longer than usual for the genesis games. It's not a problem by itself but, combine that with taking the blue sphere game at every checkpoint and the game's pace grinds down to a halt.
Avoid taking the blue sphere warp from checkpoint, EVER. It's a waste of your time. There's like 30 blue-sphere maps, and they just unlock extras.

Is it good? Is it GOOD? Honey, it may as well be the only good to ever come out of this godforsaken franchise in the last decade and a half.

what is this game and how do i play it

Sonic Jam, and it's basically a compilation of the Classics

can I emulate it?

Where have you been nigga

What CPU do you have on your PC?

I'm not one for emulation, but I'm sure you can

i5, I run pcsx2 and dolphin fine