Notch not invited to Minecraft anniversary

>Say mean things on twatter
>Don't get invited to the anniversary of the game you developed for years
>All not to upset some crybabies
Bet he doesn't even care anyways

Attached: notch.jpg (611x979, 168K)

If you dumb shit you pay for the consequences for it. Fucking millennials think they run the world. Fucking punks

By god we need to have slavery re established but only millennial losers. Ruined the world.

Did he even comment on getting removed from the title splashes? He probably doesn't care, he's been completely divorced from the game for years.

He's got money and a TF2 hat, I don't think he gives a shit anymore.

>Not invited
He'll probably go anyway as a normal person attending the event just to see wha thappens.

Do you think he will dab on Jeb?

Since well before he sold it, even.

A massive corporation like Microsoft has a lot to lose by associating with anything that's even vaguely politically divisive. They probably have dedicated staff at Microsoft that do nothing but make sure nobody that's associated with them says anything that can bite them in the ass on social media

Yeah nah, he probably doesn't give a fuck. I don't think he cares for modern minecraft, his design philosophy was always making 'what is necessary'. While I may be wrong he probably believed the game was completed a bit before he quit developing the game. Everything thats come after isn't from him, and its been years anyway so hes happy to just chill of his craft-bux

>he tweeted in support of a heterosexual pride day
>In November 2017, Persson was criticized for posting a tweet that read, "It's ok to be white."
>In follow-up tweets, he said he believed privilege is a "made up metric."

What? how many people actually got mad over this? He's not even saying anything controversial

He's been divorced from more than just the game. It's almost like if you act like an a fat twat that doesn't like anyone, no one wants to be around you.

Wonder how much use he got out of that room full of candy.

He barely did anything for Minecraft other than nab some coding from the internet and make a few blocks and mobs.

Jeb, Grum, Dinnerbone, and the rest of the OG team that still work on the game have done far more for it in the game's lifetime than Crotch ever did.

Attached: Pyra.jpg (1200x593, 101K)

>Bet he doesn't even care anyways
if i had FU money i wouldn't give a shit either

Since you posted it, probably.
>Some old friends asked me to do this
>Dabs

Only gays and (non-normal) people can have a pride day because they're "special."
Blacks can have a day because they're "special."
The white man is the devil because he's white and thus gets nothing.
This is the mindset of SJWs and entitled nignogs/retarded snowflakes.
Anyone who says otherwise are automatically labelled as vile, repulsive, hateful, Nazi-supporting bigots.

He barely cared for old Minecraft. After the first year, he took more vacation time than the rest of the team combined. He basically helped start an idea and then checked out. He's always been a piece of shit who felt entitled to whatever he wanted for no reason.

not a dumbshit just got enough "fuck off" money to not care about the dangerhairs going after him

Attached: minecraft-creator-tells-women-on-twitter-act-like-a-cunt-24640445[1].png (500x522, 103K)

clown world

Attached: 1532003290106.jpg (651x960, 73K)

If youre gonna live in isolation getting mad at people on twitter for no reason might aswell go out with a bang how long till we get news of how he died of coke OD on a massive orgy on his mansion?

If you don't toe the line you're one of "them"

cry into his billions
>inb4 "but notch said on twitter he was depressed because he had so much money"
4 years ago

pretty much. even when trying to be reasonable

Attached: 5b1[1].jpg (600x605, 48K)

I've seen men talk over women but I've also seen men talk over men and I've seen women talk over women and I've seen women talk over men.

If I was him I'd gladly distance myself from the monument to underage autism that is minecraft.

mansplaining is just "man patronizing a woman"

sounds like gamergate, nazi, sexist talk there. females are powerful and need no man to talk to them, because man talking is oppression that the powerless females in the west cant do anything about, you cis scum.

this is exactly why Frank Zappa hated hippies.

>Bet he doesn't even care anyways
Of course he doesn't. Notch probably has more money than this entire board combined.

no its a buzzword for when someone has to slowly point out errors in an argument that happens to between and male and a female, with the female being the one explained to. attaching the "man" to it is an attempt to ignore or displace any legitimacy of said argument based on the sex of the person talking.

My wife talks over me a bunch, and she gets it from her mother, because her mom is way worse with it.