Dude lmao lets copy and paste the same enemy over and over again

>dude lmao lets copy and paste the same enemy over and over again

BotW shills are fucking delusional

Attached: 0231739606947.jpg (1116x1390, 488K)

Lack of enemy variety is one of the major problems BOTW does have.

this game made me trade in my switch

Like the other user said, this is a valid criticism but BotW is more than the sum of its parts. All the little details and systems working simultaneously is what makes the game so impressive and ambitious

The game is so soulless. I prefer Zelda 64

Attached: inn_granny.jpg (1280x960, 282K)

this

Yeah I can't believe the game didn't even have tektites. Or poes, peahats, anything extra would make such a difference.

Enemy variety was a flaw, but that doesn't stop BotW from being the best Zelda game. Stay upset.

Put that in Sekiro threads where 90% of the bosses are the same fucking samurai with the same moveset.

>Enemy variety
Not a problem for me
I find myself missing more interesting locations, like a forgotten castle high up on a mountain that's not part of any quest

this.
Enemy variety was one thing but most of the world just felt empty. I would have liked something Other than korok seeds to find (skulltullas?)
also the fact that the quickest and most efficient way to earn money was to grind the Snowling minigame.

>dude lmao lets copy and paste the same enemy over and over again

So every video game ever made?

BotW shitters are so delusion lmao.

>most of the world just felt empty.

Still going with this meme even though it always gets shot the fuck down. Why can't this board get over BotW?

And that's why they're doing botw 2

Attached: 1535969122500-1.jpg (298x357, 59K)

Good AI > Shitty Variety

The Bokoblins are the most interesting enemy in the entire series. Sure, the bosses were a step down, but I'll take a small amount of enemies that are actually fun and interesting than a bunch of shitty enemies that do nothing but fight you by moving forward and slashing.

It literally never gets shut down you mouth breather.

>le empty wurld meme
>yo bro, what about all this content?
>n-no! All that count doesn't count!

??????????

Don't get me wrong dude. I absolutely LOVE botw (bought in on wiiU and switch and I'd still rank it in my top 3) but my main complaint is that the world still feels empty. There is a shitload of landmarks in the game but people/quest givers only really congregate around settlements/stables, and the quests rarely have you actually investigating areas and finding out more about them, like that Colloseum, Leviathan skeletons, or the Giant skulls that bokoblins use as forts. Are we just not going to mention how/why they got there? no? why? By the end of my first playthough and starting my second, getting from point A to B felt more tedious than most open world games.
I even recently started a new run but the only catch was that I couldn't use fast travel and my god let me tell you how fucking boring that was.

it's not even the best 3D game

Attached: legend_of_zelda___hyrule_castle_by_minionslayer-daq6xf8.png (1600x921, 1.4M)

>yo bro, what about all this content?
care to elaborate? not even trolling I am genuinely curious.

Honestly every region should have had a unique mini-boss instead of just the desert. Fighting those rock monsters was so boring.

Though it was awesome finally seeing the Lynel in 3D, I nearly shit myself when I first saw one. Pretty lame so many staple enemies were missing.

Attached: Gold-lynel-artwork.jpg (1200x840, 212K)

I wish that "Master Mode" didn't just amount to little more than enemy's being damage sponges with regenerative health and deal 200% more damage, even with pefect dodge/flurry attacking a bokoblin you go through like 3-4 weapons. So in the early game it just makes far more sense to avoid battle at every opportunity. the random "octo-platform" things were more on an annoyance than an actual challenge.

Like most enemies Lynels seemed so intimidating until you figure out how to flurry attack every move. If there is a sequel in the BotW vein I hope than combat variety is improved significantly

BotW suffers from a lack of variety in general, in some ways it feels more like a proof of concept than an actual game. Hopefully with the next game they make some improvements to the formula like more than one fucking theme of dungeon
Still can't believe they didn't add Like Likes. A game all about equipment and you don't put in the enemy whose main role is to take equipment from you?

>Still can't believe they didn't add Like Likes
shit, I can't believe that never crossed my mind. Oh and they should be actually challenging to kill so you EARN back that 4 star zora leggings.

One of my favorite things that they DID add in botw was mimics. which long before this game was announced I had always said would be a fucking hilarious addition to Zelda, a game that revolves around opening chests.

this is a good point to be fair

still waiting for a reply btw