Is it too late to become a vidya streamer and make six figures a year? Asking for a friend

Is it too late to become a vidya streamer and make six figures a year? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 6A0C4129-7A08-4462-80B2-E7931B2B1FEF.png (902x791, 555K)

yes

yeah actually, it was all about luck/being early to the streaming thing, now nobody cares about new incoming streamers etc unless you are already famous

unless your friend is an industry insider, yes.

Yeah unless you're a slightly attractive female

I hate the way Zoomers look, all pencil necked and dyed hair.

Attached: 1523548803712.jpg (540x540, 20K)

You can, but it will cost you a part of yourself

Get a thousand bot viewers and play flavor of the month games. If you're popular after 2 months it's useless and you should just quit.
It's what Ninja did, might as well try it.

he is already losing an eye

I thought the only way to get big on twitch was to start stripping
Wait a minute...

Doomer got that neck as wide as their head and a beer gut for each one

Attached: 1490417379438.png (687x651, 698K)

Just let me die already.

Attached: 1543224683518.png (498x594, 137K)

No, but you have to be incredibly lucky. I honestly think it’d be easier to be a YouTuber if you can make good videos, then you could get some viewers on twitch from your YT audience eventually. Grinding on twitch doesn’t seem like it’ll accomplish much anymore

they are industry plants for money laundering. It has been a thing forever, especially in the music business since the digital age took over. It's now coming to video games.
No kid just randomly starts a youtube channel and somehow starts earning close to half a million.

That's a fourteen year old?

im legit thinking of doing it but i have no game that i want to play. cant picture myself playing/talking about a game i know nothing about and dont care about.

maybe classic wow would be a good time to start? i dunno

Streaming scene is oversaturated so nahh, get an actual job instead

Why, did he tell you he was 21?

you will never make as much as an average streamer unless you have a masters in a successful field.

probably not but it might be tough finding that new thing people will like to see.

What shit parents are letting their autistic children donate money to people who play video games for a living? What the fuck is this timeline?

Attached: 1554568563771.jpg (1024x914, 110K)

The average streamer makes less than minimum wage, 99% of them have single digit viewers

kids becoming vegans and shit is stunting their growth

I regret every day that I did not start streaming back in the justin tv days. I used to watch shit back then and always wanted to start but never did.

For every Ninja or TSM there are 1000 streamers who try to make it work but will never see a cent