Metroid 5

How likely are we to see it at e3?
What about Prime Trilogy?

Attached: 5392904d-7fc4-41ec-8b6b-ab27ba160658.png (1392x1970, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Dread
engadget.com/2010/03/12/metroid-dread-concept-is-something-sakamoto-cant-say-never-exi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally 0%
They just restarted development not too long ago and its not going to be in a showable state for a while.

Metroid 5, not Prime 4

Attached: a6e532ce-f240-4685-af52-48851d9c980e.png (1324x1589, 1.05M)

Very likely. Don't listen to this retard.

I'm ready for those rogue Chozo.

Don't get my hopes up. A Metroid 5 announcement would be the greatest thing ever

Prepare, it's coming, finally.

I sure hope so.
along with a return to the SM-ZM artstyle, SR's was ehh

Attached: bdf91cb9-cd2b-47c6-8c93-be0d4f712beb.png (1680x1186, 1.38M)

I will post this everyday until Prime 4
I will cling to hope in possibility that the new Prime game will be good

Attached: Everyday until E3 .png (840x1289, 1.24M)

SR looked great, fuck you.

>tfw Prime Trilogy is going to be a WASD + Mouse classic in your time

Attached: 2019-04-21_19-51-41.webm (794x442, 2.98M)

Calm down. Just didnt do much for me, game itself was decent

Attached: 73575490_p4.jpg (2345x1508, 604K)

Why is everyone talking about a Metroid 5 all of a sudden? Did something happen?

I am beyond fucking excited for this.

>post fusion Metroid
>ever

It hurts just to think that Dread was almost complete before being shelved.

Sakamoto interview last year.

I'm taking the black pill on the trilogy HD if I don't see it at E3

Attached: smh fam.jpg (500x737, 19K)

analog stick + wiimote is the superior input method.

why...why does she have a cape
the power armor is designed specifically to be able to withstand all kinds of aggressive alien environments, and if it falls short to be able to adapt to that specific environment

a desert means god damn nothing when with a single upgrade you can walk around in friggin LAVA

Really wish Metroid fans would shut the fuck up. Faggots whined when DKCTF wasn't Metroid and now your shit unnecessary fourth Prime installment has effectively killed Retro. All for a series that isn't even of tertiary importance to Nintendo, let alone one of the big IPs

Source.

Attached: 1553173647279.gif (244x194, 653K)

It never even made it past the concept stage let alone prototype, script being finished doesn't mean shit when the game to the script isn't even completed.

Attached: 1556158806065.png (734x599, 265K)

it looks cool

Imagine willingly entering a thread for a series you don't like just to complain about strangers you will never meet.
I grew up with Metroid and DKC, fuck you franchise-warring faggot.

Attached: 8b6629dd-97b9-4736-93aa-41385560ed4b.jpg (1280x778, 199K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Dread

I hate linking to Wikipedia but that shit can be found elsewhere and less condensed. Dread was well into development before being shelved.

This

I’m done getting my hopes up for Nintendo announce literally anything Metroid.

Prime Trilogy for Switch has been finished for-fucking-ever so it’s obvious they don’t plan on releasing it by itself. Instead of releasing it to us as an apology for delaying Prime 4 (or to just give us something Metroid to bridge the gap between now and Prime 4), it’ll be released alongside Prime 4 which probably won’t come around until 2021.

I’ve heard zilch zero nada about a Metroid 5 so I highly anything like that is being worked on (or at least far enough into development to have something to show)

>I grew up with Metroid and DKC
So did I. But I think Metroid has exhausted just about everything it can do with its formula and became detached from the series as I got older. I don't actually think there needs to be a Metroid game near as often as people call for one (only to not fucking buy it), especially when they lash out at other IPs or end up running studios into the ground. For fuck's sakes, Prime was played out by 3. What exactly is Prime 4 going to offer to anybody?

Where the fuck is Justin?

Attached: 1dc376578a4a1eb2f7df88cf70e18b37-sample.jpg (477x1000, 79K)

Sakamoto said it was in concept. I'll believe him.

>While there actually was a point where some teams were meeting to discuss if it was possible to create a 2D Metroid for DS using a relatively small team size, it's not something that we ever really announced or thought of as "Metroid Dread." But whenever people bring out that idea, we recognize that the basic concept is something that we can't say never existed. But at the same time, we can't of course, make any official comment about a Metroid Dread-like project coming out.
engadget.com/2010/03/12/metroid-dread-concept-is-something-sakamoto-cant-say-never-exi/

Maybe you should keep track of Sakamoto's interviews more over Retro's and maybe you'll actually learn something about Metroid 5, huh.

Not him, that's Prime, not 2D Metroid.

Is 2D Metroid not in a similar place? What do you forsee 2D Metroid doing that offers a new experience from past installments? Expecting "more but better" is too vague to be sustainable isn't it?

>Metroid has exhausted everything about its formula
I really don't agree. I feel like if you were to implement some of SM's strengths such as level design and preserving momentum into ZM's physics/movement somehow, you could potentially open the door to a wide range of new possibilities. I know AM2Rfagging can be annoying but you only need to look at that to see how ZM's gameplay can be further improved and refined.

Attached: 0cb21ee9-d4a1-488f-92f8-58597015ee03.png (1920x2560, 1.31M)

It's not, if you played SR, you would know that. Go fuck off to your gay ass Fire Emblem series, Pokemon series, Smash series, and Xenoblade series which are series that need death and get the fuck out of here.

We probably getting another .png and maybe a render