ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1556572852842.jpg (1080x1870, 2.52M)

The fuck are you on about? Theres still the 2 (or 3) story episodes for 7 that still need to come out.

Fake, but more importantly gay
AC8 should be set in Sotoa before the Belkan War, preferably during the 70s-80s
Kono has literally said he wants to explore Sotoa next

Attached: 1200px-EF-111A_Raven.jpg (1199x716, 163K)

>before the Belkan War
I JUST WANT A REMASTER OF ZERO PLEASE STOP THE ANIME GARBAGE

I want to play as the Belkan Air Force participating in the invasion of Recta in the 1970s

No u

Attached: 1509881267092.jpg (176x199, 6K)

ACZ's lore pages already set up a massive conflict between Yuktobania and Kaluga called the Tyumen Dispute in 1986
>Battle of Zhytomyr:
>Yuktobanian Air Force's 9th Air Division, 112th Tactical Fighter Squadron engaged Kaluga's northern forces. Eighty percent of the Yuktobanian aircraft were destroyed, along with nearly the entire Kalugan force
Basically the Soviet-Afghan war of AC

Attached: c7faf34683cf06820c285604b091a574.jpg (2073x968, 318K)

Thanks for raising my hopes before the dawning of reality that AC7 only came out not even 5 months ago and it's too early for an AC8 announcement, you fucking douche.

Attached: 1550274407826.jpg (788x576, 353K)

If it makes you feel any better, Kono said AC7's success pretty much ensures an AC8 and that fans won't have to wait too long for the next entry

NP, I'll be here all night

Attached: 1494658797297.jpg (500x682, 45K)

>preferably during the 70s-80s
When are we finally getting to the AC3 time period?

Attached: AC3.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Toko looked up at his mother. It was past his bedtime, but his 5 year old self didn't question what was sure to be an exciting time. The orange glare of the streetlights cast warm shadows across the sidewalk and shops as his mother pulled on him, walking briskly to wherever they were going. "Mama, will we have a snack at the party?" "Yes, my little flower, but we must hurry." Toko considered that it was a strange time for a party, but the hot, humid summer air and hum of the streetlights made for a fun change of scenery. It must be a big party, Toko thought to himself, as the streets were filled with people all heading to the celebration. As they continued to move, Toko heard jets flying high above. If he was in charge of the party, he would have had set it during the day so everyone could see the wonderful planes flying overhead. "Toko, hold on please!" His mother was pulling him through the crowd as people came in closer and closer. They must be near the party he thought to himself. Suddenly Toko's mother stopped, and so did everyone else, they were at one of the subway stations. There were army men there waving to the people. They looked angry and nervous, Toko began to get confused. Why aren't they excited he pondered. "This shelter is FULL, CONTINUE TO ELM AVENUE AT ONCE! I REPEAT THIS SHELTER IS FULL MOVE ALONG!" Toko did not like the way the army man was shouting at his mom and neighbors. Right then, Toko heard the party music start. It was loud! It sounded like a loud horn and echoed throughout the streets. Toko's mom lunged at him and held him tightly as fireworks and drums started. At first they were far away, but then they got closer very fast. He tried to look over his mother's shoulder to get a glimpse of what he assumed was a loud parade but couldn't get away from her. She held him and sobbed, and Toko's last thoughts were of what the Hoffnung Parade looked like.

In AC3

did he really? I thought AC7 sales were lukewarm

every ace combat game is exactly the same.

literally look up "Ace Combat 7 sales" and tell me what you see
why is this retarded rumor so prevalent

Hopefully never.

Just like Nintendo's first party games.

by that logic, every fps is exactly the same

I know. Its great isnt it? Consistency at its peak.

You guys think there will ever be a way to make helicopters and big planes not boring like AH and actually fun in AC?

I still think theres an opportunity to utilize them properly.

Big planes worked in Infinity
Helicopters will always be at a disadvantage because speed is life in AC, maybe a VTOL mode could work at most

What about helo vs helo scenarios? And what if the only helos available are the high maneuverability ones (apaches etc).

>Game
>Game 2
>Gam3
>G4me
>GAME
>Game ∞

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

That's an 8 you stupid frogposter.

Give them a different role besides fighting jets. Like special ground targets or something in MP.

>Game (Gairme in USA)
>Game 2
>Game 3: Subtitle
>Game 04: Subtitle (Game: Alternate Subtitle in Europe)
>Game 5: Subtitle (Game: Alternate Subtitle in Europe)
>Game Zero: Subtitle (Game: Subtitle in Europe)
>Game X: Subtitle
>Game 6: Subtitle
>Game X^2 (Game: Subtitle in USA)
>Game: Fucking Shit Edition
>Game: Subtitle (Game: Fucking Shit Edition LEGACY in USA)
>Game 7: Subtitle

Attached: 1468576812895.jpg (800x800, 197K)

It's literally a throwback to Ulysses asteroid/meteor in 04. And Mobius 1 was the infinite, AKA Jesus Christ.

YOU PLAY AS FLYING JESUS.

they are probably gonna remake ace combat 4 before making a new game

>gonna remake ace combat 4
Can't they remake AC3 instead?

Attached: ace_combat_3___electrosphere_e_1.png (947x947, 964K)

I vividly remember them saying we're not gonna get a remake of anything because licensing for planes is too heavy of a cost and remakes aren't expected to bring in the amount of revenue needed.

no because muh assets
seriously half of AC4's maps are already in 7

Attached: Desktop_Screenshot_2019.04.06_-.4.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Infinity was a shitty remake and I really don't want to play Mobius again for a third time.

Never, because of all the fags stuck in the 70s.

If they ever remake Zero, should they recast the live action actors?
Playing it again in HD and for some actors the lip-syncing is just terrible

Attached: near the border.jpg (891x668, 1.04M)

seething zoomer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Zero is the worst AC game. Even AH is better.

>trying this hard to make me sympathize with belkans
not today buddy

Attached: 1503634007653.jpg (785x567, 91K)

>460418923
now this is some spicy bait

Attached: 1549765020051.png (308x454, 242K)

Attached: D0__7DyWsAAfDmq.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Care to explain? I don't remember AH having ace squadron battles.

Now replace all the nouns with Ace combat stuff.

There's this weird and highly vocal minority of ACfags that jerk off over 'muh reel planes' and cry if you even suggest not having an f22 brand f22 in an AC game.

I don't remember Zero having those either, excepted if you call those "We're the X, we gunna shoot you down, baddie!" moments in Zero "Squadron battles".
So those really were the highlights of Zero, weren't they?

Attached: 1551119605208.gif (450x272, 3.92M)

No?
1 is an arcade that plays very differently
2 is where it starts to take shape
3 adds multiple paths, different endings and is set in the future
4 is a major leap in technology for being the first one on PS2, and also improves the control and the overall feel of the planes
5 adds squad mechanics and Zero improves upon them
6 didn't do much besides online, I'll give you that one
7 added more mission variety, flares and plane customization

The AI were much better in at those parts ad raised the bar in difficulty. That game had far less ground targets than any other AC game which is what people play AC for in the first place, air-to-air combat. I don't give a shit about story arguments because the games are weal in those aspects which is not what people play them for either. The only decent Mission in 5 is the final where you take on those two Squadrons and the SOLG. While 7 has three, Farbanti with Mister X and the Final Two.

very weak desu

So we both agree that 5's plot and story are pure garbage, and that mission variety is abysmal.
It's just "Go there and just fly in circles around each other and/or perform straight-line skirmishes : The game".

Attached: 1545473634886.png (502x520, 171K)

I guess? Five is my least favorite and a downgrade of 04

Plot was bad
Story was good

Attached: ACES_intro_cutscene.png (737x444, 248K)

I meant Zero, godfuckingdamnit

Attached: 58860569cc886b830426cf786c671c87.jpg (1345x901, 586K)

A lot of them share a pretty similar plot structure though
>nation is at peace
>oh no we're at war now
>the invaders have a superweapon!
>and a super squadron of super aces!!!!!!!!
>counterattack
>blow up the initial superweapon and skirmish with super aces
>oh no there's a second even bigger superweapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>oh jesus fuck it's too big to destroy from out here
>you have to fly INSIDE THE GUN
Sprinkle with melodrama and bake until crisp and enjoyable

yeah no you just have a case of the shittastes, consult your doctor

Attached: s865Vyt.jpg (1600x1200, 453K)

Of course one of the best parts of that game wasn't even gameplay related. SOLG mission would have been the best if I didn't have to wait nearly and hour for it to come in firing range, which is 5's biggest problem that Zero fixed.

they're called conventions and you could boil down 90% of all game series like that

It's confirmed we're getting more story DLC right?

the futuristic planes look nice, but I need more story missions -- even a new campaign where you play as someone else would be fine.

Attached: D5PRLTAUIAABuVO.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 199K)

Kono said it'll be a new story with 2 sibling assassins and a warship captain who's supposed to be the evilest character in the series
You'll still play as Trigger

3 planes already announced and 3 missions.

I feel bad for F-117 -kun not getting his planefu but it can't be helped. What I really want are VR DLC missions.

Ace Combat 3 is so easy to remake it’s not even funny, all you do is make it take place in reality post Simon’s simulated trial.

until you have to remodel every plane, terrain, building, UI, and basically everything from scratch and you basically can't reuse any of your assets you built for 7
maybe when UE5 comes out

There was an unknown man and a woman in that weird teaser trailer the gave us not to long ago. Possibly new characters/enemy aces or something.

Attached: season pass.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

6 adds sandbox missions and army mechanic

I mean in terms of justifying a remake, not actually making the game. It would take the place of an actual release.

If they choose to go with a story set in the future it’s a logical place to go (but of course they don’t have to do that).

6 also added High G turns

6 arguably had the best groundpounding missions and the atmosphere made you feel like you're part of a large war.

more of these