Play Anno 1800

Play Anno 1800
uplay version, obviously.

Attached: maintown.jpg (1600x900, 318K)

why

I'm taking some days off from the game, I'm too addicted

I literally can't stop playing it, help

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-29-17-47-53.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

Game never made me mad at an old bitch as much as this game did. To hell with that psychopath too.

bout to jump back in until I fall asleep.

Attached: 20190418115805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Post comfy cities

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-29-16-3-38.jpg (1920x1080, 736K)

>Dinos in bipedal position
It's the little shit that I appreciate. I also spent more time looking at the animals and people than I did in JWE.

I absolutely fucking love 1404, will this game ruin my exams for me?

Yes.
In fact it may ruin the rest of your life.

Even after having put a solid decade and thousands of hours into 1404 1800 is addictive as ever.

This game will ruin your entire career.

Why is the crack taking so long?

Yes, I've played 1404 for years and this game is just uncomparably better. I cannot get away from it, there are so many things to do even after you get 10k investors.

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-29-3-52-24.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

it just got cracked today

>it just got cracked today
Cool story bro.

Attached: Anno.jpg (568x444, 53K)

I kind of hate this game, it's too stressful managing everything and not in a fun way

then again I am one of 3 people who liked 2205 so my opinion is not respected around here. But that game was fun. This game is not. this game is about losing all your money because your alchohol addicted beaners need beer from old world but some nigger pirate is blowing up your ships, and DO NOT tell me to use patrol routes as they don't work when going between zones

Do yourself a favour and just stop posting in Anno threads, it's for the best.

Man, getting money is only difficult until you reach artisans. Then you will simply stop to care... Besides, don't fucking send beer to obreros, it's not worth it. Send rum to the old world

I'm passed artisans and it's worse than ever

literally my first post, obviously my opinion is one many people share

Then you're doing something wrong. When you reach engineers, your income should be ~3k+. You should make ships of the line and sell them as one is worth 50k. Sell any surplus (not by passive trade because it's retarded there) and make sure to have beer in the old world and import rum. You can even buy it from Kahina as it's very cheap

>literally my first post
No it's not, it's literally the same post almost word for word that you post in every Anno thread you retarded nigger.

I wonder if you're the type of person who thinks the jews are responsible for all your woes

just kidding, I don't wonder

save it for after exams. Save it for a long break.

Finally someone I agree with. 2205 was peak Anno. This one is fun but the trade route numbers obfuscation and needless complexity are off putting. And it runs poorly on my RTX2080 with textures loading very slowly to high quality when I zoom in.

Attached: 1530909213542.jpg (5056x5060, 3.97M)

>2205 was peak Anno
>the only game in the franchise that isn't Anno, is peak Anno

Of course he posts anime girls with his imbecile tier comment. Of course.

Attached: Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shake.gif (500x248, 1010K)

>runs poorly on my RTX2080
What fucking meme is this? Are you playing on 4k because there is no other explanation for this.

I have a 2080ti and it runs pretty shit for me too. It doesn't lag but there is noticeable low FPS when panning the camera for example

I only have a i7 7700k though so that might be it, I dunno.

I bet that post sounded funnier in your head, absolute cringe mate.

I'm on ultra on 1080p. My rig consists of a 4th gen i5, an rx590, and 8 gigs of ddr3 ram. Maybe nvidia drivers shit for this game?

Why do people struggle with Anno series so much? Its management element has never been so complicated and it's actually very comfy to see how your city grows

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-29-20-42-36.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

yes of course I am, what kind of meme is this? who buys a 2080 to play 1080p?

It's not about being funny, you genuinely seem like a paranoid lunatic, like half of this website.

Looks like 1440p is still the best resolution for now. How many more years until gpu's are powerful enough for reliable 4k performance?

my free assassins creed unity feels lonely, I might

also play Victoria 2 too

I lost a bit op interest when I got to investors. Everything gets so complicated

I just got to Investors but I don't really feel like playing anymore to finish it out. Making the world's fair is easy, just a matter of time. Fulfilling all needs and setting up perfect trade routes could be tempting but I feel like the trade route UI needs a major overhaul. Once you hit over 5 routes it starts to become a bit unwieldly to change things around, see what's going where, etc. I also wish there was a way to cut the travel time to the new world in half, feels way too long to me.

Anyway I put 40 hours in over a few restarts so I'm satisfied with the game.

>you genuinely seem like a paranoid lunatic
Why, because I called you out on your nauseating sub 80 iq bullshit that you post in every thread?

It's really no surprise that you thing 2205 is a good game.

>France
>Belgium
>Spain
>Egypt
>Costa Rica
>Denmark
>Korea

Attached: 1528535911539.jpg (600x480, 52K)

have more friend

Attached: 1530912627712.jpg (4400x3400, 1.47M)

Attached: 1546157622238.gif (300x200, 315K)

Engineers tonight for sure. Just need a couple more ships to work trade routes and everything should be stable enough for the upgrade.

Attached: 20190429225826_1.jpg (1920x1080, 904K)

I think they see everything you need to do and then get overwhelmed by the entirety of it rather than breaking everything down into individual tasks and tackling things that way.

I can still remember patricians in 1404, it was a fucking nightmare to get through them to noblemen. Their production chains were somehow complicated and expensive to maintain

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-29-1-28-30.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

I'll say though, fuck the campaign map. I keep running out of space on all islands

End of the campaign you get brightsands.

It's also on Epic store, right?
Does the epic version force uplay on you? If it doesn't I'll get the epic store version because uplay is the worst fucking thing.

Oh snap

Attached: Capture.jpg (312x423, 23K)

I'm about to restart the campaign again, got beaten to the new world. Need to send a couple of schooners over straight after discovery to swipe the good islands before the AI does. I think that I may have wasted too much space putting my high ranking accommodation into 3x3 blocks of 8 with parks in the middle.

No steam no buy.
No steam achievements, no buy.
No Buy.

Can't believe you would even entertain ever using that scumfuck of a store.

No matter what version you get though, uplay is mandatory. It's not nearly as shit as it once was. It's actually really good now. Subtle and completely painless while still doing its job nominally. Plus there's those uplay points which really come in handy for their games.

I'll wait for a crack then. Not about to start supporting games with uplay.

Bugger me, I'm getting the hang of managing supply and demand but the whole 'no reserved goods' thing is completely fucked. One simple thing that would make balancing trade so much easier.

bump

No steam no buy.
No steam achievements, no buy.
No Buy.

>achievements
Don't reply to me, faggot.

>steam achievements
the autism...

Bitch I'll reply to you again.

It really was a kick in the nuts when growing your city and then -- surprise! -- you needed a complex chain for something like Candlesticks just to get more Patricians as well as Nobles.
Books were also complicated, but not nearly as much as Candlesticks.

no thank you ubisoft

So they're just not going to fix the engineer portrait then? What's taking so long

Attached: engineer_units_01-1.jpg (1920x962, 218K)

Glass and beer were always problematic for me, the first one because you needed to get quartz from the Orient and beer was just extremely slow to produce
What should they fix?

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-28-2-57-32.jpg (1920x1080, 750K)

If you click the engineer residence, it's some random lady who is definitely not an engineer and also also doesn't correspond with the engineer's tier icon. She's got some frilly hat instead of glasses. Every other tier, the icon matches the person in the residence. For engineer though, you only run into lady on the icon in the production buildings.

Well I guess it's just her casual clothing, but you're right, she looks more like a tea shop owner

IK GA OVER 18 DAGEN NAAR WORDT VOOR MIJ DE EERSTE X

ships of the line or battlecruisers?

>battlecruisers
the name shits me
they should be armoured cruisers or something

they got the dreadnought format, shoulda just called it a straight up battleship or dreadnought

Ships of the line, steam ships in this game are generally shit. Clippers can be more useful than steam cargo ships

You got like a week or two left. You can wait.

>I NEED people to see just how autistic I am!
Doesn't uplay have chevos?

What does it mean when my game lost 8-10 fps between me playing the game now and me having the game open a few hours ago

does causality work like that

>Steam

It has to be Steam :)

>Casualised Anno
Yea, no.

Haven't even got that far yet, that's a bit disappointing

what the fuck?

It's not casualized, trust me

bump

Anyone knows if they have added the white tiles to the game? The one which you can use to connect zoo/museum exhibitions? I couldn't find them nor unlock at World's Fair

Attached: Anno 18002019-4-25-20-28-25.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

In what way is it different to all the previous titles?

It gives you much more flexibility if it comes to building, as grid doesn't matter that much anymore. There's a beauty system, two worlds and a lot of different things. It is definitely as good as 1404, if not better

Waiting for the steam sale, OP.

>posts some neo-nazi shaking his head instead
What did he mean by this?

huh? if anything, it's less casual because they removed quite some QoL stuff from older games, based as they are.

one QoL function i wish 1800 had was having trade routes leave a minimum amount of a good when they load from an island so i dont have to guess how much the ship should load each voyage for there to be spare goods for the original island to use

>2 weeks
>game STILL isnt fucking cracked

what the fuck lads

Anyone know how to zoom right into your town? Ive seen people do it in video/screenshots but dont know how.
Ive googled but there doesnt seem to be a mod

heres an example

Attached: Untitled.png (1284x722, 1.91M)

ctrl+shift+r

Attached: fire hazards.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

can you build your own buckingham palace?

Don't do this it will reset the map.

Scene groups at release literally said the crack might take months faggot, be patient or stop being poor, your choice.

Anyone else notice that townsfolk give quests much more frequently since the update? Getting all kinds of good item rewards from them now.

>ally with qing to get that yellow pussy
>this fat cunt chimps out about it and steamrolls my beautiful ports
Why are roasties like this

Attached: Beryl.png (619x576, 461K)

Yeah they can even give you legendary items. Although sometimes they give these weird items which have no purpose and there’s only some description attached to them

Made me ragequit the beta. Fuck that old hag, also fuck respawning pirates, that shit infuriated the shit out of me.

>getting steamrolled by roaties
your fault for being a onions based economy

No.
76 hours in, I've only ever gotten 3 townsfolk quests.

I got fucked because both that disgusting hag attacked me and the pirate bitch respawned even though I blasted her pathetic little island into the shitter.
Also,
>no land combat
Boring to be honest.

What is this game about?
How does it play?
How comparable is it to SimCity 4?
Which game is the best in the series?
I looked at 2205 and saw moonbases, I like me some moonbases.

I must have gotten 5 within ~1.5 hours of play between the new and old worlds. You have to be actually looking at the towns on your settlements. They won't pop up on their own like they do with the AI player requests. You'll see a star on a group of citizens and you have to click them to get the quest.

bump

Attached: 14533669255.jpg (1680x1050, 130K)

Trust me, I've been paying close attention to the map icon. I've been trying to do them as much as possible to get fertility seeds, it's the one thing I need to really optimize production on my islands.
I think I had the quest frequency option set to average. What was yours?

>no land combat
really? how do you take over islands in this game? is it not like 1404?

Why does the UI look so modern? Where is the style? Just wondering.

it's a game about the 1800s. So no.

You bombard the harbor until it reaches 0hp and voila! The island is yours. Pretty boring.

Should i bother finishing the campaign or just start a new game? I can't build anything on the main island anymore and the other islands are not worth evolving for a 100 more artisans. What should i do? Should i buy actions for another character island? Would that help? Also the new world islands are atrocious with their rivers, i literally can't build anything there and now they consume the rum i was making for old world

do the buildings on the island become yours or get deleted?

I'm waiting for codex

Campaign is shit. Sandbox is the main game

Don't recall what I have the frequency set to but the AI players rarely interrupt me with requests. Maybe it has something to do with maintaining high levels of happiness?

Deleted to a clean state. It's actually retarded how fast the process is. An entire industrialized city, turning into lush green plains in a split second.

I think you can choose to either wipe it clean or keep them if I remember correctly.

user...

Attached: 1521268523689.jpg (492x438, 62K)

>Maybe it has something to do with maintaining high levels of happiness
Shit, maybe you're right. I have been keeping it at a minimal level all this time. Why the fuck did this never occur to me? I'll try improving that, thanks user

battle cruisers because of the 4 item slots. You just have to position them all over the map or they will never get to where the AI is attacking in time.

fucking this. the only thing i want

Nah, I had enough Anno with 2205.
>Build a city so you can build a bigger city
>So you can build another city on a different island to get more things to build a bigger main city
>So you can go to another region to gather materials to ship home for a bigger city
Etc., rinse repeat. Pretty good, but not enough of a fan of the genre to go back into it.

>Anno 2025
You haven't even played Anno faggot.

Watched someone play 1800 for quite some time, up to investors. How is it so much different from 2205 that 2205 doesn't even count as an Anno? 'Cause watching someone else, it literally looked exactly the same, barring ships having to rely on wind until steam powered ships.

>ctrl+shift+r
This is amazing for immersion, Thanks.

ebin trell

I will when it drops to or below 30€

>uplay version, obviously.
why

WHERE IS THE CRACK??

Attached: 1458647617350.gif (447x415, 289K)

Earn money, you bitch

>supporting china

Attached: 1502376149401.gif (295x300, 1.97M)

It has nothing to do with the money, you piece of shit.

It has everything to do with it, poor user

Why do you feel the need to protect a company by shaming others like some sort of fanatical drone?

what 'why'?

You fucking idiot.
It's an UBI game. You want to buy it on Epic or what?
Stop asking retarded questions fuccboi.

I'm a brainlet. Can you explain something to me

So if a wheat farm produces a unit of wheat every minute, and a mill produces a unit of flour every 30 seconds does that mean that you need 2 wheat farms for every mill for maximum efficiency?

Wow, just wow

yep.

I bought it on Steam to reduce Ubisoft's cut, as well as to signal that Steam is my preferred platform. I was considering just pirating but I'd prefer to keep my game updated and with good compression too.