Fatlus megafan who discovered Falcom games and like them more

>Fatlus megafan who discovered Falcom games and like them more

What am I called?

Attached: Zin_Vathek_S-Craft_%28Akatsuki%29.png (2000x1000, 873K)

faggot?

Well, that just ruined my day. I was feeling pretty good and needed a win but that right there did me in. Thanks user, I guess I'll just shut up now.

Attached: 45f8b47dd0f66c0b5971ad9f87c27bb31b5fec9f.jpg (616x353, 56K)

Gay?

*ahem*

LAURA IS BEST GIRL AND IT'S CRIMINAL THAT YOU'RE FORCED TO GO WITH ALISA INSTEAD

Attached: CE3384BA-B549-4811-95DC-430F4595A8F0.jpg (1280x1809, 286K)

Attached: 1555282303251.jpg (677x929, 270K)

A faggot.

>That ouroboros stuff
Did I just get spoiled hard? Fug

Nothing to spoil, everyone is holding back. Grandmaster is cute animu loli girl.

Nah not really. It all comes in super cliche, so if you've watched an anime before you'll know how all the plot beats before they happen.

I'm at CS1, chapter 5. Please tell me it gets better. CS2 sounds really good from what I've heard

Just a regular dude. Unless you become one of those trails faggots who shits up the whole board with their obnoxious fanfaggotry.
Liking falcom is fine until you become one of those guys.

No, it's fucking garbage and I hated nearly every second of it. Don't put up with it just because it's the guys who made Ys (Origin in particular is excellent). TOCS is basically the videogame equivalent of seasonal waifubait isekai anime. It doesn't do anything unique or worthwhile. That being said I haven't played part 2, because I don't hate myself that much. Basically, it's a waste of time. When you finish it, you will be 60 hours closer to death, having achieved and learnt nothing. Drop it before you regret it.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 71BCD591-84A3-49CE-A9B5-3A27DFEE897C.jpg (510x496, 102K)

which Trails in the Sky games are needed to understand the story?

DELETE ISN'T PART OF MY VOCABULARY
everything i said is TRUE

Attached: 1554112394177.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Why does being a Atlus fan matter?

CS2 is generally accepted as the lowest game of already shit series.

based

B-But CS3 is good, right anons?

Attached: A27C64C9-E953-48C4-B1FB-94E084D92B34.jpg (598x533, 300K)

Attached: x3c38gr5w3vz.jpg (500x357, 14K)

After 2 shit games why would anyone bother with the 3rd game? Unless you're M.

You're not though

Attached: Laura cave 【SEN NO KISEKI Ⅳ】.mp4_snapshot_07.04_[2018.09.28_03.42.12].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

God damn it. I thought trudging through cs1's boring setup would have good payoffs in later games. If CS2 is somehow worse than 1, then I'm fucking out

You have made a wise decision today. Reward yourself with an entertaining, concise 8 hour playthrough of Ys Origin.

>taking any opinion here seriously
bro, just don't try to go full autismo and rush Act 2 and you'll be fine

>rush Act 2
Why would i rush act 2?

1 and 2 are a complete story.

You are being lied to by a /fg/ outcast

CS2's Act 1, Intermission, Finale and Epilogue are decent but Act 2 is a fucking slog and obvious padding with a ton of bracer requests and dumb fucking events, except for Jusis' suffering. Rush through that shit by only doing the necessary requests (And the Bleublanc request since it's fun) and you'll be able to stomach it.

Attached: You shouldn't.png (910x255, 332K)

>What am I called?
Pic related.

Attached: ULUS10125_00057.jpg (1920x997, 435K)

Don't listen to
Here's the thing. Ask them 'what's good about TOCS' and they never have a good answer. That's because the only reason they grew to like it was a mix of stockholm syndrome and sunk cost fallacy.
Don't doubt yourself. The game is boring and mediocre in every aspect. You know this from experience.

Thanks for the tip user, will do

Attached: 6FEF0987-28B5-4E93-9166-6060AE2AE51B.jpg (621x619, 100K)

The Intermission and Epilogue suck, though. One's a shittier retread of Estelle on board the Glorious and the other is a hodgepodge of padding and pointless dungeons.

Obese

>Here's the thing. Ask them 'what's good about TOCS' and they never have a good answer.
The fuck? How about
>The setting
>The story (when it's good)
>The unique battle system that's actually fun
>The hype as fuck mech battles
>The characters are good for the most part
>The 10/10 music
>The overwhelming amount of lore and worldbuilding
It's not a perfect series by any means, but it's solid.

Listen to this man, OP, and go on true mens' adventures in the lands of and surrounding Ys instead of slaving away for other people as a Bracer. And let's not talk about the high school shit, shall we?

Attached: 1538408510133.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

But you haven't actually described what's GOOD about these things. You've just listed a bunch of aspects that I've experienced myself and have no reason to like.
>The setting
Isekai highschool? Yeah, so unique.
implying
I must have missed something
If I cared about the characters I'd agree
>The characters are good for the most part
They're cardboard cutouts of overused cliches and tropes. Spending a ridiculous amount of hours listening to their small talk will eventually get you invested if you can stomach it, but that doesn't make them well written.
>The 10/10 music
It does have great music
The lore is definitely fleshed out, but it's underutilized by such a barren storyline/characters

I liked the Intermission better than SC's Glorious sequence since I couldn't stomach SC's Ouroboros at all but the part with Loewe's backstory was admittedly better than Crow's. Feel free to disagree

Attached: KamiRean.png (318x473, 271K)

>The setting
Good on the surface, but lacks any coherence or integrity once you look at the finer details. Especially if you consider how much high school anime shit got shoehorned into Thors as a setting, which makes no sense in context of the rest of Erebonia.
The bad outweights the bad in the long run.
It's not bad, but it's definitely a step down from Ao no Kiseki's.
Yeah, I too love prolonged rock-paper-scissors matches
All of which is done better by its predecessors.

Attached: ULUS10125_00066.jpg (1920x997, 378K)