Are video games a waste of money?

Are video games a waste of money?

Attached: 1555250189837.jpg (1242x639, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only bad ones.

If you haven't gone full pirate by now there is no hope for you.

Worse: they're a waste of time and money.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (289x252, 21K)

>over $47k for a Sentra
>26% interest rate
How fucking many nissans did you fucking buy?

look up /o/ tales from the retail

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no bf

Attached: img_2837.jpg (180x314, 39K)

Imagine taking out a loan on a brand new asset that depreciates in value? Wew.

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

>excellent with money
>donations

Imagine being so out of touch you think a 25 year old making $100,000 is common.

How else you supposed to buy a car?

>$650 a month in food
I'm terrible with money and that's retarded

Save up some money and also don't buy something brand new? Shit's not rocket science. You can get tons of previous-lease cars with low mileage in good condition for a good price. Of course, it does mean you have to not spend your income for a while, but there are few feelings better than paying for your car up front and not having to deal with payments.

Brand new cars are almost never a good idea unless you already have solid financials or specifically want a feature that's not common on the market. Otherwise, stick with something cheap and used until you've got the scratch.

>26%
jesus fuck

Used car market sucks now.

I took out a 3% loan for a 2014 car for 8k like a month ago.

Even then the car was a secondary reason why I took out the loan.

You'd be a god damn madman to take a 26% interest loan for a car.

Also literally this

>100k at 25
>22% of monthly income on (((donations)))
>a fucking house cleaner
>$400 on groceries
>excellent with money

Attached: what.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>"So Mr. Smith how much do you want us to fuck you?"

> "I want all 26 inches!"

If I could get some illegal immigrant to clean my house for 30 bucks on a monthly basis, I totally would.

I agree, it was better back when I bought my first car. Cash for Clunkers was a goddamn horrible idea that ruined it for future car buyers. But still, save as much as you can and don't take out a loan unless you absolutely must.

$100k/year is $8,333.33/month, the number on the chart is total expenses. So technically speaking, he's only throwing away 7% of his monthly income on donations. It's still a disingenuous article, since the only 25 year olds making $100k/year are Bay Area cucks who are still practically poverty-tier.

Buy something used, only absolute fucking cucks pay the new car tax. Shit loses thousands of dollars in value the second you drive it off the lot. I never paid more than $4k for a car. My first car lasted me almost 10 years until a Mexican rear ended me last year.

How the fuck does somebody get this bad of a deal.

>buy car
>agree to pay over 72 months with 26% interest
>drive home and pay it off 100% from online
>banks and car lot call me telling me i didnt have to do that and if Id like to roll back the payment
heh, nothing personel kikes

>spending $650/mo. on food and dining alone is responsible
>implying you can get internet services ANYWHERE in murrika for $20
>spending $615/mo. in charity is responsible
>$270 a month in Health insurance
>implying you will ever find anyone other than illegal immigrants willing to house clean for $30/mo.

Who was the absolutely out of touch fucker that comprised this chart?

Attached: 1328359899875.jpg (401x385, 90K)

I've been seeing this shit a lot with zoomers. When i was growing up I got a 2k used car until i basically could afford a car you need a career to pay off responsibly. I see zoomers with 2018 and 19 cars.

>tfw inherited a '99 Avalon from my grandfather

Feels pretty good, bros. ~120,000 miles and it's still a smooth, comfy ride. Gonna try and keep it going until my dying day.

Attached: pussy slayer 99.jpg (1280x960, 191K)

Attached: Tomoko Slut.png (203x209, 14K)

>>spending $615/mo. in charity is responsible
tax deductions

I need a bf.

Attached: img_831.jpg (572x1118, 63K)

pretty much the same here minus health insurance and donations because i'm not a fucking cuckold

my rent is double though so fuck me