FFXIV

Why didn't you protect her?

Attached: 1548559990441.jpg (1045x955, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Stormblood-Online/dp/B01M3SP452/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3IS0GRMSHFXHA&keywords=final+fantasy+xiv+stormblood&qid=1556590458&s=gateway&sprefix=final+fantasy+XIV+st,aps,198&sr=8-1&th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkVv4pJqNc
fflogs.com/character/id/10702465?zone=18&mode=detailed
youtu.be/hJNAI_8aVCI?t=257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

H-hewwo? Is this the hrt thread.. I posted this in WoW threads but they told me this was the real hrt general

Attached: 1534724627400.jpg (2957x2788, 964K)

Because I'm still doing the free trial.

Anyone got that image of "The face of Balmung RP?"

God I fucking hate trannies.

Benchmark when?

Attached: IMG_1491.png (1280x720, 592K)

>Bringing up trannies for no reason

Why the obsession anons?

>it was a girl
i've just been skipping all the dialogue in order to catch up with my friends who are getting ready for the new expansion.
Currently lvl 40 and have no idea whats going on outside of the fact that im punching demi gods.

What is ffxiv even about

I was too busy making irl money by being a professional ERPer and buying my next house.

Based.

Remember to remind raid trannies that they will never be women. Report and hide faggots that try to flex their savage and extreme clears or whatever
>unironically playing this game not for the social aspect, but for shitty tab target combat

You will never be a woman.
Kill yourself aether tranny

WoWbabbies trying to get these threads deleted. Just ignore

Watch a Youtube vid or fuck off, it's your own fault you don't know shit

I'm married and have a good job. I wonder if that landwhale Tofu is dead of a heart attack yet.

Ya no shit its my own damn fault you retard. Now tell me what this is about. Its more interesting when you chimps explain things

>muh only content matters is max level content
Just go back to WoW. I promise you that you won't find this game enjoyable

>Thread starts out with tranny shit and WoWfugee that's about to go in nuclear melt down mode within the first fifteen posts.
Just delete the thread modsb

>WoW
tried the free trial, hated it, friends bought me the full FFXIV package and im enjoying it but i only have a month to catch up

I'm coming for you, babe. Just hold on a little longer

These are the kind of people who idle in Limsa

Attached: 1542496862495.jpg (1536x2048, 881K)

Cause she's a basic bitch. Gonna be mad if they force her upon you again

That's the thing about XIV. It's boring as fuck for the first 60 levels. A game shouldn't have to take 100+ hours to be fun.

This is a larp

Oook oook A.D.D Nigger

Right is cute, left is not cute.

You dug your own hole. Go fuc yerself.

She's so cute in 4.0, watching her power develop and her getting flustered when you point it out to her made me realise how much I liked her.

>. Now tell me what this is about. Its more interesting when you chimps explain things
You got cucked by big black cat cock and you're on a quest to uncuck yourself

>impossible to visit other servers on Chaos in the dead of night
Maybe they should split EU servers three-way to fix this.

Damn the XIV community is toxic as fuck no wonder only weebs play this game

FF community needs to be nuked straight back to hell

Attached: 0S2ZIaH.png (900x506, 673K)

Wowfugees having melties bros.

because I uninstalled the game halfway through heavensward because the story was so mind-bogglingly autistic and boring, after almost 100 hours I couldn't take it anymore

Im enjoying the dungeons and fates but the majority of the "quests" are just
>go here
>pick that up
>go back talk to character who is across from the quest giver
>go put this in the river
>pick it up
>turn in the quest
you wish it was buddy boy but i aint reading 30 books worth of
>I NEED YOU TO GO GET ME A BUCKET OF WATER
this is correct
nah either you explain shit to me or i keep monkeying my way through this game

She's terrible and I hate how they made Alphi, the guy that corrected and saved the Scions and the world ten times, a joke character so that she could shine.

>Playing XIV for the social aspect

I just wanna hang out with my friends and kill Omega/whatever boss drops the dog I want. I don't need randoms for that.

I quit XIV to go play Classic WoW. Yall can drown in your shitheap for all I care.

I thought her Mary Sue powers would activate and that she wouldn't need by help

>Damn no user wants to spend 30 minutes typing up a summary for me when I can just google it this community sucks
Frig off Ricky

Attached: 1556328942936.jpg (1080x1175, 142K)

It was good acouple of times for sibling rivalry. But they went ham on it and got old fast. Now when everything went to shit, she had a mental breakdown while Alphinaud maned up and went to sort shit out in hostile territory.

>nah either you explain shit to me or i keep monkeying my way through this game
The most amusing part of this post is you act like any of this negatively impacts anybody but yourself. You're either going to be one of the retards that realizes how kino heaven sward is, comes back to tell us "why the fuck you guise didn't tell me to pay attention", or you'll be the retard that actually gets to 70 without paying attention and comes backs and says "wtf there was no story"

Either way, get fucked.

Attached: 1549994944476.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>or i keep monkeying my way through this game
Why do I care? It's not on anyone else that you're retarded ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>wowfugees invading the threads now
fuck off to your classic game

give me the summary user or else i will keep bumping your thread that is going nowhere

oh no no no

Attached: 1550315107156.png (713x374, 73K)

>Transferring from Gilgamesh to Adamantoise
>Average wait time: 25min
AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: stu.png (649x137, 66K)

Why is turtle so full? Or is that not how it works?

Alright... let's see if this works.

>Transferring to another server on the same datacenter has an effect on queue times

Attached: 1530540027146.png (880x705, 21K)

Redpill me on Monk, Yea Forums.

Can we just turn this into a scat hatch general

Attached: 1548565041867.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

I dont want to have to opena tab and google shit when i could just spam this thread for insults

Attached: n-chubu-a-20150630.jpg (1776x2377, 2.08M)

>pays money for a game
>intentionally skip large swathes of the game
>is now demanding an explanation for the content that he skipped, content that he paid for with money that came out of his wallet
>is now throwing a tantrum in the thread
I will never understand the zoomer mentality bros

the game is about collecting chocobo shit for retarded catgirls

I have no idea bros
I'm 2nd in queue, I just wanna go home!!! It moved up to 28mins!

You warrior of crystal lady
Ascians bad
Beast tribe summon monster
Return to the Walking Sands

she was taking screentime away from my husband

Attached: 1556160159950.jpg (750x1000, 252K)

Welcome to Ada, I think we're fun, even if no one ever seems to think about us.

>cucked out of free transfer because my alt is under the preferred world limit

>being a savage raid tranny
Kys

Human Bad Guy > Stupid Dragons
Zenos > Nidhogg

Attached: zenos.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

Thanks bossman, im off to punch things now.

Attached: literallyme.jpg (1000x600, 129K)

Shit thread. Why can’t mods do their job properly for once?

Bruh I always was here. I just wanna go back home.

>When you think everyone at 70 is retarded but then this thread make you remember the early game filter all the wowfugees so it could be even worse.

Attached: 1542331708402.jpg (1460x1664, 175K)

Good luck on your journey anonnette!!!

Attached: 1549996485106.jpg (1200x1151, 130K)

Just think, soon i will be in your que as a DPS

Attached: shabani-gorilla.jpg (1200x627, 120K)

What is the least fun job in the game and why is it MNK?

Attached: 1551665588495.png (430x763, 238K)

Why won't the wowfugees go home, they constantly have threads up talking about going home so why are they here

Boy smol elf >>>>>>>>>>> girl smol elf

>DELETE THE THREAD
>MODS DO YOUR JOB
>MODS MODS IM NOT LIKING WHAT I SEE MODS
>THE WOW REFUGEES MODS!
Imagine being that user

Attached: 1449973949180.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Job played by autists that think they're cool because "me punch the monster"
Basically the dps version of warrior players but monks think they are better than they are because they fidget left and right like a child trying not to pee their pants during combat

MCH is firmly established to be the least fun job
that and WAR, but WAR is just brainmeltingly boring as opposed to being bad

Attached: DCRhgKOXkAIhn93.jpg (825x825, 142K)

they're coming home here.

Attached: refugees.jpg (742x181, 39K)

Imagine how stunted you have to be to think every criticism on your game is WOW players

RDM for me.

Katanas are the weapon of the Chosen One... You use a katana in your battles against the Asians right?

Attached: 1536496519694.jpg (192x262, 7K)

What is this?

>WE'RE GOING HOME BROS
>minus the "Toxicity", the fun, the mystery, any exploration
>BUT IT'S HOME

QUEUE FOR FRONTLINES FAGGOTS

IT'S SEAL ROCK NIGHT

Attached: 1553747247748.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

looks like steam charts, a website which gathers data on game usage on steam.

Attached: file.png (806x919, 305K)

Doing Tsukuyomi NM over and over for her card is making me lose faith in this playerbase that I didn't even know I had left. A fucking WHM was just the second highest damage in the group after me.

steamchart numbers, ffxiv has been growing each month. soon it's gonna explode once the new steam rules go into effect.

who the fuck uses steam to play XIV

Attached: no.jpg (480x270, 46K)

Fucking LOVE MAHJONG

My first character is a level 34 Gladiator. With the 2x growth, I know I'm not learning the job.

I learned Provoke was an actual skill this morning when I redid my hotbar.

>wowfags are the retards that play through steam and then whine about the game never being on sale

take a shower

Don't like cunts, still has the fun and mystery (lots of shit I never did or knew or even explored.
Been playing on a pserver for a few months. It's the same bro, deny it or not.

get in the shower with me you smelly autist

Retards and the unemployable

Wowfags don’t actually like their game. They pretend to like Vanilla WoW to look cool and old-school. Imagine wading through the distillated diarrhea that is Vanilla WoW and unironically enjoying it.

>he still talking about WOW in a thread about FFXIV
Imagine being that silly, what a silly user

Attached: 1449408574828.png (364x322, 14K)

>trial roulette
>Tsuku normal
>right after the black white mechanic
>MTing right in front of her
>OT and dps all behind her as they should be
>both healers standing next to me for some reason
>tell them to move
>they start to immediately whine that I'm a bad tank and they shouldn't have to move
>they get cleaved and die in the middle of this
I'm so glad balmung and mateus are gone but it looks like fairy and sargatanas are picking up their slack
And a side not but adamantoise has a lot of autists, their novice network is ruled over by a turtle queen and her betas that kick anyone that goes against what "she" says

Give me 3 good reasons to play pvp.

I will after eating,,.

>soon it's gonna explode once the new steam rules go into effect.
Oh yeah that's right. Currently you can launch FFXIV without Steam open but soon they're going to force players to launch the game through Steam.

Do your job quests retard, increased XP gain isnt an excuse

What is the UGLIEST race in the game. The one that people just flat out do not like?
I want to be that race

>You will never make lots of children with Alisaie while her brother watches and occasionally crossdresses to get a piece of the WoL deep inside him

The Garo mounts

I'll hit the level cap for the free trial. I stopped playing Gladiator until I get some other jobs up.

If I was dumb enough resub, what kind of fuck am I in for if I stopped just shy of finishing Heavensward main story and didn't touch Stormblood.

Attached: 1489398157262.jpg (640x680, 29K)

If you're going to have a constant thread, do it on /vg/

female roegadyn has the lowest playerbase in the game, hrothgar are the only beast race but they aren't out yet.

>XIV will never have good PVP and world PVP

Attached: Garo_mount1.jpg (800x450, 121K)

I'm a Sarg native but it feels like everyone of value has left by now. I fucking hate it but I don't want to leave because I've been here since it was called Lindblum in 1.0.

samefag

and that's a good thing. PVP in MMOs is pure cancer and the game's netcode wasn't built for PVP anyways.

>he dresses up like his sister then tells WoL to cum in his ass cause its the non safe week.

Attached: 81E613D9-3D57-47D9-B98C-5FCB13D90A56.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Sounds like someone needs to git gud

Male Roe

Shit guess I have to do PVP for that sick ass black horse mount, how much will I have to grind?

Au ra are objectively the ugliest, covered in scales that like shit and with down syndrome faces but retards love them because "the way she stands is so kawaii uguuuu"
The race no one likes and will constantly meme about would be roes or elezen, but elezen look great in armor since it bulks them up so they dont look all lanky and roes just have busted noses

Hm, not bad, but how do they unlock?

F

Attached: 39210_20190428174718_1.png (433x241, 45K)

Sounds like someone needs to get brain

Attached: 1556505401355.jpg (785x670, 58K)

>Ninja pulls
>healers notice
>Ninja dies
>Ninja complains about not being raised
>Healers Swiftcast but let the Swiftcast buff runout instead of raising
You can't make this shit up

Attached: crystallmao.jpg (611x134, 43K)

You aren't understanding me, do your fucking job quests right now, all of them, and every other job you level do your new job quests the moment you unlock them, this is not negotiable until you hit level 60, job quests give you new skills when you do them you stupid fuck

Depends who you consider "of value". A LOT of the tranny RP community went to Crystal, which surpisingly knocked my FC down to maybe a third of what it was. I haven't really been playing for a while and logged on just to see, but things seem...different for sure. Give it a few weeks to re-adjust to most of the people who actually raid and do content to realize PF/DF has gotten a lot better. You just gotta accept the fact that a healthy chunk of casuals who use the game as an avatar chat/hug box won't be around.

Go home

fuck that

Only Frontlines. I don't care for any other PVP mode FFXIV has to offer.

BRING BACK SLAUGHTER

Attached: 1556418261144.jpg (459x816, 17K)

I'm doing the job quests and gaining the skills. What I meant is that I'm probably not using them as well as I could in a group.

Attached: Free Login June 17th.png (933x243, 347K)

You hate yourself and/or are curious about just how terrible a PvP system in an MMO could possibly be.

I mean that back in 2.X Sarg was one of the top raiding servers and was full of cool people. I loved Sarg back then, going to the Coil waiting areas and seeing people I recognized and had played with plenty of times. But since then, especially since Gordias caused the mass exodus to Gilgamesh, I mostly just see a lot of instagram trannies and shit like that. Sarg has felt 'weird' since before SB started but since the server changes it feels almost alien somehow.

It's still here.

Bad ninja, I always shade walk the tank when I pull
>b-b-but I'll shirk you
Doesn't work, I'm generating almost no aggro for myself and shirk only sends a percentage to someone else, not all of it

>doing a dungeon
>tank offers advice
>healer catches an attitude and says "dont tell me how to play
why are people like this in this game?

Does anyone have any experience with pre-ordering expansions from Amazon? I usually get them through GMG for that sweet 20-25% discount off the CE, but it seems they're unable to obtain any US keys at this point in time, with nothing changing for the forseeable future. Amazon would be fine to get into early access and all that, right?

>I'm doing the job quests
Not of you're a gladiator, you should have been a paladin at level 30
Go do your job quests and read your tool tips, you're playing one of the easiest jobs in the game

>ninja wants to be fast
>tank and healer are shitters
every time

Is Cybering/e-flirting any less pathetic than ERP? Hypocrites don't apply

I feel your pain. Chased vagina from Excal to Sarg and I never went back after we broke up. If it wasn't for the medium plot I snagged I'd have gone back with the free swap. You're not the only person to notice the shift. Maybe it's just we were more interested during the coil days and we're just way the fuck over the treadmill and Eureka as "new content" was just a nail in the coffin to our interests.

Attached: ATN.png (448x499, 210K)

Should be fine, and they should email you your codes, but you can also get them on your account page for the purchase of it

Amazon should be fine, the only thing I've heard was that they haven't sent the earrings and minion early. Not sure if that's still the case.

I'm still holding out for GMG though.

>why are people like this in this game?
Because they hear about how "great the community is" and think it's going to be a hug box where no one will say anything they don't like and when you shatter that illusion they lash out

I did the quests. I didn't get the soul crystal until this morning when I stayed up to do the main story quests.

When I redid my toolbar for Paladin, I learned that I had Provoke. I keep saying Galdiator out of habit.

>want to hidden gorge
>it's already dead and the npcs rather keep doing the same shit since hw
why do you love shatter so much

Attached: 1555646958151.png (736x328, 157K)

Is it really? I've never seen it populate. Only Secure (fucking gar-bahge), Seal Rock and Rival Wings on the rotation.

shut the fuck up and know your place, dps cuck.

When people have tried their best for a long time by doing it wrong, they sometimes lash out when someone finally corrects them. FFXIV is such an easy game that that embarrassment probably just happens more frequently.

>>ninja wants to be fast
It's the increased movement speed, it's not our fault that we just naturally pull ahead all the time

Hidden Gorge died the week it came out. PvP is just a black hole of misspent resources.

it's fast. but seal rock is still the king.

>shadewalker you

>Hey (Tank), do you know how provoke works? You shouldn't use it to pull, it doesn't actually generate enmity.
>fuck u

Attached: wack.png (500x374, 220K)

So true

Attached: file.png (1128x1143, 2.6M)

dps players just have bigger dicks than tank diva

>Tank refuses to tank stance
>SCH refuses to summon fairy
>DPS refuses to move forward, demands a full clear for a shitty glam item they can get from command missions
This is why ejecting someone from your party only needs two votes.

>kicks you

I consider it a victory when they actually respond instead of just giving you complete silence.

no, he ran into range, shot a ranged attack then ran away with his tail between his legs like a dog.

>let dps tank like an idiot while I sit back

aggro pullers are always punished

Doesn't provoke put you at the top of the list? You could argue you can use that time to secure your enmity while the dps are going ham with openers.

enjoy your 60mins dungeon

dps are easily replaceable.

>my mommy wipe my ass I'm a real tank

Both tanks and healers play incredibly braindead jobs. This lead to reduced brain activity and they take longer to process simple actions, like pulling bosses. DPS suffer from no such deficiency, leading to these issues. A sad state of affairs.

>Healer demands a full clear of Brayflox to get the shitty ring at the end
>They threaten to leave if they don't get the ring
>Roll need on it
>They leave
>Gets replaced in 6 seconds, finish dungeon as expected

Attached: 1483491748253.jpg (474x473, 12K)

It gives you top aggro+1, so when nobody has created any aggro on the enemy, it just gives you 1. Provoke is only good for pulls if you're snagging a distant enemy and then hit it with a shield lob once it's close enough.

It functionally gives you 1 point of enmity, it takes the highest value and adds 1. If anything else is hitting your target, you're going to lose enmity instantly. This is why you always shirk AFTER the provoke.

so are tanks

>shade shift and bloodbath
>laugh as the tank gets insecure and wastes provoke and ultimatum and still doesn't take aggro from me
>decide to remind him of his place and then graciously shade walk him since he can't generate enough aggro on his own

this only applies to CHAD MAGE. If you don't play CHAD MAGE, you're just another brain dead dps.

>DPS refuses to move forward, demands a full clear for a shitty glam item they can get from command missions
Literally just more XP, which is why people are in leveling dungeons. They should ask about it at the start though and agree to a "no".

lol no they're not you dumb bitch. Tanks and healers have faster queues than dps. Don't even try to @ me again you little pissant.

implying the tank won't just sit on his ass to "teach you lesson" when it's just him pouting like a bitch

Why are you people such cunts in game that is all about cooperation?

Attached: 1521123070098.png (1106x951, 704K)

Good thing I have a good fc and diva pussies can be replaced any time

Bullshit. No one does this. People go to SCH so they can't literally AFK heal.

The difference is, if everyone (INCLUDING THE PERSON DEMANDING A FULL CLEAR) is lv60+ and they try to do that "full clear" bullshit in fucking Brayflox or Totorak, it makes you like autistic and petty as fuck.
>WE NEED TO TAKE AN EXTRA 15 MINUTES SO I CAN GET 0.001% OF MY EXP BAR

If you're a sprout asking at the beginning for a full clear, that's one thing. If you have multiple capped jobs and could easily be doing command missions, you can go fuck yourself before you waste my time like that.

I've been playing for a long ass time and I don't think I have ever seen this, worst I've seen is someone forgetting to summon one or it dies and they don't notice, I've never seen one not summon one out of principle or something like that

he's right though have fun doing twice the work because I'm shitposting instead of carrying your ass

Attached: 1546646691651.png (900x1200, 2.34M)

>w-well I have a FC!
Of course you do, sweetie.

Attached: 1476367507476.jpg (440x814, 96K)

the meme about treating the game as a solo experience, they are not mentally capable of cooperating with randoms yet want to play it because its an FF game

>Brayflox Longstop
>Sprout SCH
>They don't have their fairy
>Ask them to summon it when we get to the first boss
>No response, they summon it after 15 seconds when they know we're not going forward until they do it
>Start boss
>They mysteriously lose their fairy
>Ask them again to summon it
>"no"
>vote kick

You would be absolutely fucking amazed of the shit I've seen, especially in the past few weeks.

They don't unsub. It's a nice game when you're only there for a month, but at the end of that month you turn into a sourcunt. Now imagine ripening that sourcunt for years.
I only play once a year + free log ins, and it's perfect.

Why wouldn't I

Attached: 1532056010368.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

What a slut

Attached: 1552449663834.jpg (852x477, 58K)

It's really not, and the game is very solo friendly. It's easy to pick up and drop. Your reputation doesn't mean shit due to DF/PF and your entire server can hate you, you'll still find people from other servers to play with. It's not like Everquest or FFXI where if you got blacklisted by your server you were fucked and better off restarting an entirely new character.

He can if he wants, hes still going to get smacked around by the boss after I dump aggro on him with shade walk and then keep it down with diversion
At that point if he's still doing nothing then a healer or the other dps will have taken aggro and if the tanks let's them die then I just secured a vote to kick the tank who can be replaced in 30 seconds

I can't wait until they let you date NPCs

peak beta behavior, don't play tank if you aren't gonna tank
bet you're the type of guy that asks the other tank if he wants to mt or ot

They're not going to let you date the Sultana.

I want to be friends with a qt catboi on Ragnarok and help pf shitters get through savage togather

Male roe are objectively the best looking males

Why would you want to cuck our bro Pipin anyway?

t male roe

Why the hell would a SCH not summon their fairy? Isn't that the whole point of their class?

>This is why you always shirk AFTER the provoke.
It fucking bothers me how many tank mains don't understand how threat mechanics work in this game
>be farming o11s
>ask the PLD to swap and HG the second buster
>he doesn't do it
>shirks me
>covers me
>party dies to a level checker meme
>notice that dps will catch up in aggro and aren't using diversion
>well I'm definitely not gonna ask them to do that, I'll just cooperate with my Co tank!
>tell them to swap for 2nd tb or to provoke shirk me if they don't want to use hg for some reason
>"why would I provoke before I shirk"
>tell them it actually gives me an enmity lead
>" that's not how it works I'm a tank main and probably better than you"
>even dps is telling them to do it

>look them up on fflogs
>two logged pre echo savage kills on o9s, o10s, they're on their second run of o11s
>has never cleared a tier before
>next few pulls they just stop covering or shirking
>I leave
Why is it that it's always the shittiest people that unironically think they're playing their class perfectly. Everytime.

Well yeah, why wouldnt i play the best looking males ya silly

>DPS pulls aggro
>Sit back with Healer and let them die
>Never kicked because I only play with someone I know so they have to accept their place

Fuck DPS players.

Attached: 1555287102048.jpg (691x683, 70K)

Some people have serious autism when it comes to """playing""" how they want.
Like that one Paladin who refused to equip a shield because he only wanted to use a one handed sword and (at the time) Paladin was the only job like that.

because they look like dumb memes to everybody else

Can anyone tell me if getting the full garo set from the MGP will work to get the title from the npc?

>plays monk
Here's your opener bro

Attached: tk.png (702x168, 149K)

My THM just hit level 15 and learned Scathe. How do I not fuck up?

They look like flubber with a hairy testicle on top with a "barafags will defend this" tattooed on the breast

>sign up for a job
>don't do it
>throw a fit when others do it
I miss being a neet

Most people in this game have bad taste

It doesn't and it's slower than doing pvp anyway

*macros this*
nothing personnel

Ah. Those types. I heard story of 'Ice Black Mages".

What are you talking about you autist lmao

>Impatient autism child sprints ahead to grab a group of mobs, expects to be saved
>Let them learn the hard way that DPS don't lead

I THINK TORNADO KICK SUCKS

okay

Fuck, I'm fucked then because I can't wear the garo armor until 60 and I won't be 60 until ShB gets released due to my being stuck in ARR at 50 cap, and pvp will be dead come ShB.

>stand around for 20 seconds
>/a Is everyone here?
>Shit Tank has initiated a ready check
>24/24 are ready
>Shit Tank has started a 15 fucking second countdown
>10
>5
>/a wait one of our healers is taking a dump
>/a ok, waiting
Either tank punctually or fuck off.

Oh, no. Ice Black mages are just lazy/retarded and don't understand how to play their job.
Like a SMN or BRD that doesn't use DoTs at all.

have sex

Attached: w3l01ir4rsr21.png (1663x891, 988K)

Oh, nevermind. They removed it in 4.0.

>Male roe are objectively the best looking males
not really, only barafags play Roe and most of them are jumping ship to Hrothgar because most barafags are also furries
once ShB drops, seeing a male Roe will be like seeing a unicorn.

Attached: 1553311754174.png (1200x750, 1.42M)

Forcing healers to DPS is a dumb concept and poor game design

OH GOD FFXIV IS SUCH A HARD GAME YOU'RE FUCKING FUCKED MATE. flash 123123123 flash and whatever tank cooldowns you've got. The game is for retards don't expect anything to "learn"

>dmc poster is a diva bitch

>Male roe are objectively the best looking males
eat a salad fatty

Attached: 1542683856721.jpg (960x467, 102K)

Nigger just buy the expansions, they are 20 dollars right now unless you are a steam cuck
If you can't afford 20 dollars I don't know what to tell you, go give plasma or something

on the other hand, if the tank doesnt make an effort he also wont be first on enmity, even with shade

Like exactly like that

Attached: somethinglikethis.png (397x324, 106K)

the I need to have sex starter pack

Bend over faggot, you're taking a scaly dick tonight.

I'm not even a wowfag but at least I was able to get £5 off shadowbringers

""girl""

a

turtle

queen?

>girl
more like girl(male)

>FC member who doesn't do anything more difficult than extreme trials think's he's the greatest scholar in the fucking world
This game is a giant fucking Dunning-Kruger case study.

Literally me but not a tranny nor a girl.

Where is it at $20? I'm serious.

I hate that shit, I started tanking just to avoid it
Once I see everyone is at the boss gate you get 5 seconds and I'm pulling at 4 seconds anyway since I know retards won't diversion and so I can build my aggro buffer just a little bit more

No one is forcing them, it's just that the good ones simply do. My healers could easily get 7.5k dps combined o12s pre echo. And their gcd uptime wasn't even over 85.

Yoshi himself said that they designed the raids without healer dps in mind, but that also assumes the tanks and dps don't die once and keep near 100% gcd uptime. Even in savages, if you don't dps as a healer, you will spend literally half the fight just standing there. And it's not a good feeling when someone dies and you suddenly have to play perfectly or hit enrage. Heal dps alleviates that problem.

Amazon and PSN
If you're a steam cuck then you can't be helped

balmung please not now

Getting shamed and bullied into DPSing is forcing it. They could have designed the game to make sure healers manage their cds/heals/ and mana instead of this crap.

this actually describes the only girl I knew playing this game really well
>somehow they hit 99 percentile overheal with 2% DPS on phantom train
>they were really proud for some reason
they were awful but nice to have actual vagenes around until she transferred away

Yeah, I was visiting servers and checking out their assorted communities and adamantoises novice network has a "girl" they call their queen and whatever she says goes on their novice network, and dissenters get immediately kicked, as well as anyone that gives advice contrary to "hers"

Quick question, if I already hit level 70 on a discipline and the account is old as fuck, can I still transfer to a preferred server and get the bonus exp to level more disciplines?

But they do manage their cds/heals and mana. That's what allows them to dps as much as possible.

post xer lodestone

amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Stormblood-Online/dp/B01M3SP452/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3IS0GRMSHFXHA&keywords=final+fantasy+xiv+stormblood&qid=1556590458&s=gateway&sprefix=final+fantasy+XIV+st,aps,198&sr=8-1&th=1

It's $30.

It's not tight enough if they have time to do that.

You still have to manage cd's and mana. Try doing content out of the roulette system. What's your problem with healer dps anyways? I don't like healing in other mmo's as you are literally just a heal bot but I actually feel powerful as a healer in this game, one that can prevent people from dying and do damage
>mfw healer aoe damage in dungeons

Attached: 1523519585533.jpg (613x703, 93K)

The game is so loosely tuned on healing that you have the time to do those things. There's nothing stopping you from conserving your mana and watching your heals in hard content. That seems kind of broken to me.

Can anyone answer how the subscription billing works? If I were to resub now, would it expire at 10:05 PM in 30 days? Or would it expire at 2:00 PM in 29 days or something? Basically, I don't want to lose a day over something stupid if I can easily avoid it.

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 5K)

The game is designed so that playing healer properly means managing your cooldowns and your time spent healing enough to also push out maximum damage at the same time. You're fixed on one specific type of healer design but that's not how this game works and I'm really glad it fucking doesn't. Healers are fun to play in this game because it's about maximizing both things.

Ideally you'd want a combat structure where enemy's damage output is so high you have to think twice before dpsing

Why? Why is that ideal? Because that's what you're used to? Go play WoW.

>Thousand Maws of Toto Rak

Attached: 1533984582094.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Because then what's the point of calling it a role-based trinity game? why have a specific website mentioning each specific responsibilities if in practice it's mostly a homogenized mess where your healers and tanks are basically hybrids that prioritize DPS was much as everything else. The game is no different from GW2, which is a game not based on a trinity.

t-there is nothing to do

Attached: 1556481794551.jpg (501x713, 153K)

>Leaden

Attached: 1535851759387.png (488x428, 265K)

>muh mana management
First off fuck off wowfugee
Second that's just an excuse to stand around doing nothing and you know it

>bullied
But getting a fat direct crit Broil while I'm telling my fairy to do shit at the same time feels fucking good
Playing SCH is a power trip, when stuff's going smooth it feels like you're doing fucking everything for the party (HP recovery, damage, buffs, mitigation) except holding aggro

Attached: pixie.jpg (668x917, 280K)

Go visit and find it yourself

>only argument is go play WoW

bravo

You have a very strict, sterile, and fucking boring idea of the trinity. FFXIV is fun because proper play means optimizing your main role so you can contribute to other areas in addition to that main role.

What does Yea Forums think about r/ShitpostXIV?
Just as cancerous of a circlejerk as r/FFXIV?

>inb4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REDDIT
fuck off nigger

I disagree. The game is easy enough to beat without effort, however you can get through a dungeon twice as quickly by doing advanced and riskier maneuvers. Taking on enemies one group at a time is safe but slow, which is why tanks will draw the attention of two or three groups at a time. This is where AoE abilities really shine. Even with this in mind, Healers still don't need to DPS, however it is another layer on the game to help add depth.

Basically, you're able to complete the game just fine by sticking to the basics. If you want to get better, then the option is always there. If you want to clear the higher difficulty optional content, then you're likely going to need to get better, but you don't have to do so to get through the main story.

Worth buying Stormblood at 50% off, or should I just wait for Shadowbringers?

Except that you pretend like all aspects of the trinity such as tanks manipulating aggro or positioning the bosses correctly (o4s aggro resets, o3s proper positioning during phase 5, o7s, o12s m/f positioning ) or aspects such as healers needing to use healing cd's for major heal checks (basically a large amount of the fights, o8s arch angel, o12s hello world's and ions, o4s fucking everything ) apparently don't exist because they can also do damage. And those are just savage examples off the top of my head from this expac. I could have a lot more if I delved into ultimate and extremes

I'm going to repeat myself again. Try doing content outside of the roulette system.

Guess you got fucked, it was 20 last night when I checked and was also telling someone to just buy them while they were cheap

What are all the XIV reddits?

can be okay sometime, but 90% of the time they just great community btw great community btw xd

Fordola is the better waifu. Dont @ me nerds

Attached: 1552026692660.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

Considering you have to do SB to do Shadowniggas, its worth

Aren't you listing examples as to why doing your shit is good for the roulette system? Why are you bringing raids into it if you won't address the raids aren't hard enough for healers not having time to dps?

No one gives a fuck what anyone does in roulettes

Shadowbringers unlocks Stormblood as well after the expansion launches.

>Reddit

Then what other content is there to do? Once you make the proper macro for crafting all that matters is upgrading your gear to properly HQ star recipes. As it stands XIV is a standard Themepark where all content that no longer gives the relevant +1 is considered obsolete.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

>only argument is "I like the way wow does it"
Go home

Oh shit, nevermind then

Then no

Whatever $30 is still fine. Is getting to 60 fast and I should I do the 4 man or 8 man Feast?

How the fuck do you convince people to stop using this shit? Took an hour to get our FC healslut to start using diurnal when playing with scholars. Why do these retards think shields are so good compared to regens?

Attached: nocturnal_sect.png (384x384, 41K)

damn they have some really shitty twitter esque, meme generator tier low hanging fruit memes in there

and just like the rest of the people that play this game, garbage sense of humor

What makes it especially awful is how you have 4-5 skills, total, at that level. Please fix that for 5.x, Yoshi. Make it so we get more.

Epic, wait til I share this with r/the_donald

>convince people to stop using this shit?
You don't, you teach them there's a right and wrong time to use it

they gave us good things

Attached: miqmanlet2.jpg (2500x1667, 901K)

>not showing the overall trend that shows the loss and gain of players between patches
>trying to ignore that the game has constantly stayed around upper 500k active "Characters" since launch with no gain
Come now user, the faggots from WoW wont join their eastern loving counterparts. They're trying to escape the games that WoW created including XIV and chasing after that Classic experience that wont recreate what they miss since there is nothing to experience for the first time again. At least FFXIV fags are used to not having any surprises or knowing the thrill of exploring like XI-fags and early WoW-fags so at least the fans will continue its mediocrity for a bit longer.

Attached: e48dee97.png (662x371, 18K)

>commanding your pet to use haste once every minute
Come on dude. Unless you're doing micro on Eos (which is a DPS loss vs. Selene, cuck), there is zero effort required to control your pet.

Because her game is boring

yikes

Chances are they're looking at that 15% increase in healing instead of Diurnals 10%

no

Attached: 1553444750565.png (2154x1162, 1.58M)

redditards are so predictable

Attached: 6155cdc5cdfe1deb83922ba425d7cc79.png (467x456, 271K)

>trying to get shit done
>this thread pops up
Sigh.

Attached: 1552238152392.png (1000x1491, 2.45M)

so you got exactly what you want

Healsluts should play WHM. AST is not for dumb thots. Kick her from FC if she doesn't change jobs.

WHM. It's way too basic and lilies are useless

what's the difference? I'm not gay enough to understand.

This. FF14 does the trinity well by making it so several classes are slight hybrids. Paladin is unique among the other tanks for being able to heal his allies. Obviously it's not as strong as a dedicated healer but the option is there. Same goes for the Dark Knight ability Blackest Knight, in which he can drastically increase the defense of an ally. It's not as good as a Scholar but it's another option to help add versatility to the game. Summoners and Red Mages are interesting DPS choices for being able to revive a downed ally, which can be a huge saving grace if the healer gets KO'd. Furthermore, Bards and Machinists can regenerate their allies' MP and TP, which is good if an ally mismanages their resources or is coming back after getting revived. Ideally, in high level play, none of this stuff will need to be used, but I find the most interesting content tends to be the newest stuff when you don't know what to expect, and I like having moves like that on hand.

Case in point: I did The Burn for the first time very recently. I main WHM. I grouped with randoms and didn't know what to expect. I got hit with a move that encased me in ice and ally targeted me to set me free. Got it, I know how that mechanic works. Soon after, all of my allies got trapped in ice but I slipped away. I rushed over and did Assize, free all of them instantly. It was a really cool moment for me. Alternatively, if Assize wasn't available at that time, I could've done Swiftcast into Holy. The point is that FF14 does a really good job at presenting the player with some awkward situations, but everyone has some tools available to get through pretty much anything. Speaking of which, I really should get used to using Rescue since that shit seems like it can be pretty damn good.

>join level roulette as a tank
>3 minutes in progress shows up
>oh fuck
>decide to see what happened
>nothing happened
>previous tank just immediately bailed when they saw it was totorak
Stuck with the run, it was the rogues first time there and I remember how frustrating it was seeing people insta bail my first time

>inb4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REDDIT

Attached: 1552347382238.jpg (478x361, 14K)

No fuck that queue for feast. I need my tokusatsu armor and mount, but it takes 20 mins to get into a 5 min game.

Attached: baracat.png (500x619, 244K)

DRK main here. I never, ever leave a dungeon because I don't like what roulette gave me. I have left a few times when people were being either completely retarded, rude, or retarded and rude. When I level alts, I sometimes run into tanks who do that, and they're fucking faggots.

>Taro is making 2P canon
What wild ride will we go on once the raid drops?

Attached: 1550077685825.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

do you ask the same in Smash, WoW and other threads that are up 24/7

Ah yes, the vaunted half a gcd every minute. How are those top parses treating you lately?
Both fairies have access to Aetherpact, even if you decided to forgo Eos' abilities for the allure of Fey Wind.

>How the fuck do you convince people to stop using this shit?
What? Why the fuck not?
>Took an hour to get our FC healslut to start using diurnal when playing with scholars.
You fucking clickbaiting retard, why didn't you start your post with that?
Anyway, all you have to say is that Nocturnal AST and SCH's abilities override each other. SCH doesn't have the option to change so the AST needs to. Likewise, SCH should use Nocturnal when paired with a WHM since Nocturnal is better, and two SCH should have opposing Sects.

>Join 5 minute in progress dungeon
>Ask what happened to other tank
>He left after insulting and laughing at the healer for wearing $80 of cash shop items
It took 50 minutes to finish the burn with that group. Other tank was right to bail.

>got PLD to 70
>got WAR to 70
>will probably get GUK to 70
>DRK 55
I just don't know how you drk boys do it. You ever just not "get" a class?

>Likewise, SCH should use Nocturnal when paired with a WHM
You went full retard

It's not my idea, it's one that comes from before WoW, all the way from tabletop RPG and other old-school fantasy setting with the beefy tanky plate dude, the supportive cleric etc

It's clear even SE doesn't want to make the trinity more flexible. They removed the old cross-job actions, they removed niche stuff like that Parry CD on DRG, they killed Cleric Stance and Yoshi already stated his discontentment with tank DPS.

I've done Savage Omega as tank. There is no constant demand of mitigation, "positioning" can be simplified as keeping boss in the center most of the time (assuming boss wont reposition itself for no reason like O6S and O10S).
Only O3S had considerable add control and those were predictable and spaced enough so that you always had CDs for their respective tank busters instead of forcing you into tank stance or getting tanky materia. Grand Cross enmity reset was neat in concept but in practice all it took was a well-timed provoke + GCD and not having a braindead WHM.

The bosses that actually forces you into tanking? it's always the 24-man ones. Diabolos Hollow spams crit-tank busters at the beginning, Ultima Seraph also spams busters at the last stages (which barely lasts long enough to be a problem). We no longer have fights where survival is not only based on mapping CDs and cheesing stuff with invuln skills, but doing proper mechanics (Ramuh orbs, Shiva sword stance). Suzaku EX makes you feel more like a tank simply because of all the auto-attacks she does without stop during colors.

The problems with roles in this game is not minimized in harder content, it's just even more notorious because you'd expect to be forced into a more conservative play, but instead you could go full Deliverance on UCoB Twintania on the first lock-out during day one

you have to grind for a full set of the Garo armor to get the title, then you have to get 60 wins in PvP while using the title.

got to 20 today, but god dammit people are shit at PvP (including me)

It comes in waves. Sometimes I feel like using a big sword enough to look past the shitty gameplay, sometimes the thought of pressing Dark Arts one more time is enough to make me retch.

>catboys caring about girls
>hrothgays caring about girls
>cattrannies caring about male characters
lol just stay male aura thirstlord unless you want to go prison gay

Attached: 1554140161622.jpg (1932x2732, 423K)

>laughing at the healer
>$80 of cash shop items
Why was he laughing? Those whales are supporting the game they love.

Attached: 1556572909362.jpg (2762x849, 244K)

>all the way from tabletop RPG
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>thinking basic utility makes a class a hybrid
Holy shit you're delusional. Yeah some of the utility is good but its nowhere near the grounds of calling them hybrids in any regard. The closest this game has to a hybrid class is Scholar as it can properly heal and DPS due to it spawning off Arcanist. Summoner wishes it could have the versatility that Scholar has.
>The point is that FF14 does a really good job at presenting the player with some awkward situations
The scenario you just typed makes you sound like a shitter honestly. I'm glad youre having fun but outside of Savage there shouldn't be any new scenarios that are awkward since they constantly make it a point that you should know how a mechanic works off visual cues. FFXIV is great a presentation and the substance it retains is solely concentrated in Extremes, Savage and Ultimate. To an extent 24-man raids as well but its really a hit or miss with each new entry.

raid leaders out there

how often do you recruit? It seems I have to find a new member every week, shit fucking sucks.

Attached: 1471827644206.jpg (300x300, 15K)

It's 4 GCDs across the group, which is a fuckton more damage you're going to put out with Eos. There is nothing special about popping a few cooldowns on Eos. Putting Garuda on obey and timing Contagion properly is probably more challenging, since you actually have to line it up with a rotation.

why not just by it straight from SE?

Do people actually do this? I did The Burn for the first time and said that I was new. The tank immediately left. I assumed there was a disconnection error but we kicked him out after 5 min and got a new tank after about another 3 min. We beat the dungeon with no wipes. I don't get what's wrong with people but he was probably shit anyway.

I switch between Tanks and Healers and I never leave dungeons, unless, like you said, the party is total shit. I have every DPS job at 60, except for SAM and RDM. I understand the pain of waiting for a queue and its bullshit.

DRK is different, punishing, and active. It's also an awful tank prior to getting to 70. For mitigation, The Blackest Cock is REQUIRED, which is the 70 skill.

respect your ninja and he won't leave

Neither do you since you didn't provide an arguement

>$80 of cash shop items
Probably the same kind of person that defends every decision that they make

You need to grab a bigger group (at least 2x the minimum), having the extraneous members part of a reserve group that subs in for missing members, who can still raid on their own outside the main group.

I really don't know why you insisted on this tangent as if I don't know all of this. If your point was to counter my claim that Scholar is fun as fuck by saying that Summoner is more satisfying to play, then I have to respectfully disagree. It's cool that you have your own favourite job, though!

replace miquotes with two bara roes and now it'll be accurate

Nocturnal's shield is stronger than Diurnal's regen, on top of Nocturnal having a passive higher healing potency. The only thing Diurnal gets that's interesting is being able to stack regens in the same exact way that WHM does, but again, Nocturnal is still better overall. It just doesn't pair with SCH which is the problem. Otherwise, why the fuck would you ever use Diurnal?

Please tell me why people put in the extra effort for this shit. Raiding is a chore. I can't do it anymore, because of my work, family, etc. What is the appeal? I don't even remember if I enjoyed it back when I did progression shit.

Attached: sg8zrivqhbj21.png (3000x2000, 119K)

That's the point, dumbass. His GF healer didn't even understand that basic point of SCH and Nocturnal not working well.

If I was in the game I would steal Alisae's panties haha

Attached: 1554054619474.jpg (3024x4032, 932K)

No, I'm a AST main, and I'm tired of the upturned nose Scholars who think they're fucking geniuses because they don't main WHM.

>be halfway decent ninja
>know how to TA on time and parse around 80
>get near constant offers after pugs to join someone's static, a non brain dead NIN being as rare as a unicorn
>decline them since my static is real life friends and there's no anger or parse autism among us, getting the clear is more important than getting an orange
Does your group foster a feeling of friendship while still clearing with no wipes or stress and while not caring if you aren't the fastest or the absolute highest parse? If you can't say yes to all of that then that's why people keep leaving your group

Based!

>the point
Because its the only thing that makes the Combat System shine. Extremes and Savage/Ultimate bosses makes the most out of each class and the overall combat. Anything below that tends to be so fucking braindead that you really need to wonder why they don't further expand on it to raise the skill floor.

bro i used my going into games machine to enter xiv and let me tell you eorzea smells like SHIT. fucking sweaty ass roegadyns blocking the view to dancers n shit dawg mmmmmghh chocobo shit on the sidewalk it sucks hate it

Well I've done every class (apart from WHM lmao) so now it's time to try out healing with SCH. What the fuck do I do with these little fairy niggas? Which one is better? Or is it just situational?

NINs are spoiled little babies, jesus.

>balmung and mateus are gone
imagine how it feels to be stuck with those faggots who don't know how to play

I don't play Scholar over White Mage to feel smart, I do that because White Mage is boring as fuck and Scholar is actually fun. Ast is alright, even though the rng can make your experience a lot better or worse at any given moment.

Situation. Selene gives a sliiiiiight DPS edge to the group, but Eos brings a lot more support. If you're cruising through shit and just spamming DPS, use Selene. If a fight is actually challenging, bring Eos.

Oh please, stop your larp shitposting. The FF community is absolutely fantastic compared to the other MMO's, especially WoW.

FFXIV is the first MMO in a long time where I have actually felt that sense of community and the experience an MMO should have. It's far more social. Even the events change each year, so people can experience new things together in doing them. You can even get maried and do chocobo races together. People actually talk during dungeon runs and party finder groups.

all the ninjas I know hate themselves/others because they were happy on the job they were originally but people made them switch for the good of the group.

if I was isekai'd as my lala, I would just go around staring up catgirls skirts.

Thanks for confirming you're yet another wow classic shitposter, have fun shitting up threads with the whole "tranny" talk yet again

>SMN or BRD that doesn't use DoTs at all
Please tell me these people don't really exist

That place likes to pretend it's better than the main sub but just a shitty imitation of chan culture filled with terrible memes.

I got DRK up to 50 and it really doesn’t feel like a tank to me for some reason.

>don't want to join a group full of ragimf autists and want to have fun with friends instead
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE JUST SPOILED

Attached: 1530915343362.png (313x260, 41K)

That's because it has a garbage kit until 70. I'm not joking.

Anyone else's FPS drops to shit in the Yojilgamesh trial?

I've seen SMNs that have fair DoT uptime, but they always DoT to some extent. BRDs, however? Many, many times I have seen BRDs with extremely poor or no DoT uptime. My theory? BRD is the #2 GF class after WHM.

I started playing NIN recently, because I wanted to try a melee DPS that wasn't SAM (I got it to 70 and found it kind of boring), DRG (just not my style), or MNK (just no). I really enjoy it @ 60. Ninjutsu keeps things moving and fresh.

That's because they fucked up the abilities you get, DRK literally doesn't get good until max level because of it because one of their main mitigation tools and provider of their resource that allows you to get more crazy with your other abilities in the 60-70 range is locked behind max level.

DRK is slated for a rework this coming expansion because of this and other issues it has. Thankfully it isn't as bad as early in the Stormblood expansion though, it's pretty balanced with the other tanks nowadays as long as you're max level and know how to play it. TBN is god-like against tank busters and general absorb mitigation.

>running Ghimlyt
>tank has Regen still on him from the first boss
>runs to the next group
>I end up with aggro
>he just keeps running
>he clicks off Regen
>"Please don't regen me before I pull ;3"
I want to kill this motherfucker

Attached: despair.jpg (480x515, 47K)

>outside of Savage there shouldn't be any new scenarios that are awkward since they constantly make it a point that you should know how a mechanic works off visual cues
Even if it's a mechanic that has never been done before? Like the mud in Saint Mocianne's where you have to stay on or off of the platforms depending on the attack? You knew all about that the very first time you ever entered that dungeon, right? Maybe you should stop waiting for some youtube video explaining how to get through a dungeon before you try it for yourself the first time.

Agree. I'm kind of glad that DRK isn't more popular, since it starts at a higher level. I want to keep the shitters away, which GUN will do nicely.

Why are there even cash shop items in a sub game?

Tank here, I'm sorry that happened. I always remove that shit before pulling.

>Pudge sticking out of his shirt
>Those crazy eyes
>Getting a dress (Shirt?) with the side cut down with that body

Yeah no they're both ugly as shit and this is a top tier cringe pic

the best use of scathe is to never press it ever honestly

Honestly I hope they make monk rotation a little less complicated slightly but I do hope they keep Tornado Kick because it's basically a rider kick and that's badass.

I hope they keep fist stances too. Improve the usability, don't just take everything away please.

So, you agree with me then? I think you got yourself terribly lost in this conversation. My post was in response to pic related. Why would you jump to calling someone a dumbass without confirming the situation at hand?

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1358x109, 65K)

Black Mage is literally the easiest DPS in the game rotationally. The hard part is standing still enough to get a fuck ton of casts off.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to wear 80$ worth of cash shop items. The few cosmetic sets are not that expensive to begin with

>recently learned she's only like 19 years old
She always gave off the impression of being older than that, like mid or late twenties, I was surprised as fuck to learn how young she is.

>queue for roulette as DRK
>get ANYTHING at level 50
It genuinely makes me want to die, it's so fucking bad. I love the class despite the dark arts spam but it has NOTHING at level 50.

Attached: 1495846475261.jpg (350x350, 27K)

I switched to Miner after completing the job quest. What's so bad about it?

Probably has something to do with her father being violently murdered in front of her by an angry mob, stuff like that will make you grow up fast

I like nin the most but everyone takes us for granted but don't respect us, it's kind of pathetic, I feel like a teacher dealing with dumb kids.

Scathe is extremely situational. 99% of the time you won't use it, the only time you should ever use it during content is if a boss is forcing you to move a lot, still targetable, and triple cast and surecast are down. Then you can scathe til you are able to stop again, but that isn't a common situation if you are playing correctly.

Also, be aware that once you get fire 3 and ice 3, you won't need transpose til about lvl 60 again. Fire 3 instantly goes to 3 astral fire and ice 3 instantly goes to 3 umbral hearts, and even though normally you don't ever hardcast fire 3, with 3 umbral hearts, the cast time is fine, so you DO cast it then.

How important are the DoH Job Quests?
They don't give you any skills or recipes, right?
Just hit lv70 on all crafters and haven't done any since like lv10 or something

It's just not worth it in most situations. Technically if you have to move so you can't cast your main nuke (fire I or IV) it's probably fine to throw out a scathe, but I think if it clips into your casts it's just not worth it. Deals 0 damage compared to Fire or Fire IV.

How do I join a group like yours?

>no C&S
>no Bloodspiller/Quietus
>no Salted Earth
>no Plunge
>no Abyssal Drain
>no BotN
So, so awful at 50.

I believe there is a quest that gives an ability after lvl 50. But otherwise it's just free decent XP that you've given up.

You can still transpose after fights in order to refill your MP though, so I don't really unbind it.

You're coming across as entitled. What respect, versus playing any other class, do you expect? Fuck. You're just another DPS, but Yoshi gave you an overpowered debuff and threat management.

True enough.

She's also got a pretty deep voice for a 19 year old. At least deeper than I'd imagine a 19 year old to have, though I guess your voice is pretty set by that age.

why is this game so alive right now?

Attached: mmo persistent zone.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Sometimes you want to Transpose out of Umbral3 and start your Astral rotation with a saved Firestarter proc.
It's hugely dependent on the fight and RNG, but it does happen frequently enough to be worth keeping in mind.

>you're entitled for wanting to be treated like a human being

>get back into the game after a while, start doing Stormblood story
>hit level requirement wall between main quests again
>feel desire to keep playing recede
no mommy, I don't want to wait for roulettes again

Attached: 1495745640925.gif (171x200, 3.59M)

>Be WAR in any large party content
>everyone turns to you and waits for you to main tank
You know maybe I wanted to be a lazy piece of shit for once and get a free ride? You ever consider THAT you punk ass PLD players?
All that shield and armor but to scared to actually tank. sm.h t.bh f.am

Attached: 1549249164925.png (281x355, 55K)

Haven't made a post in a long time so I apologize if this feels alittle sloppy in parts. Before I begin I just wanna preface by saying this is not a hit piece or an attack on people, rather this is a general analysis of what I have been seeing after this past fan fest and my current feelings and opinions on everyone's reactions to the Hrothgar.

Big burly husky lion dudes, all beast and all Male what more could I ask for. Having to look at half naked cat women every 10 seconds seeing these brutes strutting around town will be a welcome change for me.

I was always a big fan of big giant male races in games. Not just for adult appeal but also for the fact they are always picked on and treated like misfits, something that I can relate to on a personal level. People make fun of Roe men on a consist basis cause their big, their muscle heads, their not thin etc.

So knowing my feelings and opinions on big Male races, you can imagine how excited I was for the Hrothgar.

Unfortunately it would seem I am apparently the only one excited for these guys. The backlash for the Hrothgar has been difficult to see to say the least.

I decided to take to the posts and see what I can find. General consensus being that mainly most people are just angry it's a gender locked class in this day and age. This is indeed a valid and fair criticism, I refuse to play games such as Black Desert and Tera because my favorite classes are only playable by young skinny little men and females. Gender/Race locking is an unnecessary handicapp on any game and it's high time the gaming industry sees this.

Why do people hate Dark Arts so much? It's one of the things I like most about DRK. It reminds me of how I can do regular and EX moves in Street Fighter. I just have to be careful with how I manage my MP, but shit like Blood Price and Blood Weapon let me go crazy with it. If anything, a change that needs to be made is to consolidate those two moves into a single ability since they can only be done in and out of Grit anyway. They might as well be like WAR's abilities that switch themselves automatically based on stances.

World Visit made all the smaller servers almost completely desolate. Instead lots of people hang out on the 1-2 popular servers in each data center now.

don't queue as tank if you don't want to tank

However, I have been seeing other comments towards the Hrothgar, comments I find very offensive. Alot of people are angry at the fact that they are not skinny enough, they are to muscular, to tall, to fat, to furry, and their all Male which Is gross and sexist.

Seeing people say these things leads me to believe that if the Hrothgar were skinny feminine looking boys people would not be angry about their inclusion. There not angry at the gender locking, rather their angry the Hrothgar does not cater to their heteronormative ideologues and this closed minded dillusion that men are only attractive when they are skin and Bones and have fem like features.

I play a game called Housamo, it has the most diverse cast of men you could possibly ever meet and it is heavy Bara leaning. So many different types of men, Big, little, furry, muscular, chubby, and so on! This game believes in chubby men, which is something MMOs would never in a million years dream of giving us "World of Warcraft being the new exception with their new alliance race"

This really gives me worries for the future, its next to impossible to find chubby burly men in MMOs. There always skinny humans, skinny elves, skinny kitty boys and so on.

Make good friends in college that are well adjusted and mentally healthy but that still enjoy a good binge gaming session and make sure you all have at least 1 night a week to hang out or play games
When a new tier comes out we spend that time raiding, right now we play other stuff, we still play FF14 as well through the week but each doing our own thing and just shoot the shit in voice chat
Also never play Risk together

I stopped putting regens up near the end of boss fights a long time ago for that very reason. I would rather just spend an extra cure/benefic than have to deal with lazy tanks.

Yeah, DA is great. Levitating off the ground with purple lightning and sheeit.

It's just annoying to have to hammer the button constantly and feels like a downgrade from the previous system of having Darkside perpetually drain MP as a resource balancing act.

WAR is literally the best MT, stop being a lazy faggot and do your job
>to scared to actually tank
the irony
OT as WAR is fucking shit anyway, you play like a dps with 70% of your buttons missing

Attached: 1543350987012.png (526x525, 299K)

What is the worst player you've ever had to deal with using your favorite class?
>Get Ala Mhigo in roulette
>party aside from me is BLM, NIN, and WHM I think
>Don't really notice why at first, but notice we are going REALLY slow
>First boss takes forever
>Second boss takes forever
>Halfway through second boss I notice something
>BLM is only using fire 1
>Literally only fire 1 and ice 1 with the occasional fire 3 when firestarter was up, but that wasn't even a sure thing
>Not even using enochian
>did randomly use flare on bosses though
>Ask her if she knows how to use her kit, even though that level of badness doesn't give me any hope
>No response
>Beg her to actually use spells beyond fucking fire 1 in a lvl 70 dungeon
>No response
>By the time I remember I can kick her, we are in the final segment where it's constant enemies, and can't kick during combat
> We reach zenos and die to the add phase due to dps being too low
>she leaves after I beg her to actually play her goddamn job
>Second BLM joins party and we easily clear the boss

I dunno how good the ninja was as I don't play ninja, but I don't imagine his dps was that amazing either, but at least he seemed halfway competent.

PLDs have a kit designed for off tanking. Just look at intervention. They can also use cover + whatever they want to make the dumb ass tank invincible if he's not doing anything to mitigate a tankbuster/about to die.

>picks MT
>reeeeeee I wanted to be lazy and do nothing
Quit the game

Dark Arts [Dark Arts] can easily [Dark Arts] get [Dark Arts] somewhat annoying if [Dark Arts] you are [Dark Arts] playing optimally and have to [Dark Arts] double weave almost [Dark Arts] every other GCD [Dark Arts] because of [Dark Arts] it.
It's just both kind of annoying and really boring compared to the constant MP drain it was previously

thanks mate. been looking for a reason to post this.

Attached: 1433559037227.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

It's just kinda janky. No other class forces you to press a move basically every other attack. It works, it could just be better

And hopefully the rework will make it better.

Makes sense. I missed my opportunity in college. I made some good friends but we long since drifted apart. We never liked the same games anyway. Oh well.

>feel weird that I actually like Dark Arts
I-I uh, yeah. Dark Arts is dumb! Ha...ha...

Is it possible to play this game purely with a controller? Even opening menus and such?
Even though I make sure to study up on mechanics I tend to sometimes mess up since I don't use keyboard shortcuts and instead click my hotbar with my mouse for ease of access. It also interferes with my left hands ability to move with WASD so I usually ignore using keyboard for abilities.

Attached: 1497320524457.png (657x527, 44K)

there are people who are excited for this

Attached: 1555121791741.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Well then WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD BE MAIN TANK. FUCK.

Attached: 1499374616961.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

>queue as tank
>wtf you mean I actually have to tank?? this is bullshit

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

I'm theorizing, for no other reason than random gut feeling, that Gunbreaker is gonna have a Dark Arts esque ability, but probably not be so spammy and on like an ammo system. The idea being that you have so many bullets loaded in your sword, and you use the dark arts equivalent to buff your attacks. So you'll have to time out your bullet usage, but the bullets might have more meaningful buffs than Dark arts currently has.

That's what I'd like anyway

Back in HS I ran into a MNK that did literally nothing but spam Dragon Kick until we kicked him. Didn't respond to chat so I think it was an actual bot.

Yes. You can do everything with a controller. I would still recommend using a keyboard for communication though.

I play mostly with controller. I use mouse for menuing and changing settings, but mostly I just use controller.

It actually works better than it has any right to in combat. Healing takes getting used to, but otherwise it works pretty damn well

2 kinds of ammo
for tanking and for off-tanking

>Is it possible to play this game purely with a controller?
Yes, but only if you activate expanded hotbars in the options menu. I repeat, you MUST activate expanded hotbars in the options menu...

I think it might be NIN-esque where you can combine different types of bullets, kind of like Ninjutsu. That'd be neat.

>tfw finally got my Scathach minion

Attached: 1532161686182.jpg (2448x3264, 993K)

this game was made to be played on controller since its a final fantasy game

I honestly don't know why the expanded options aren't on by default. They are completely mandatory.

Yeah, the game was made to be 100% playable with a controller. It does work rather well too.
Of course classes with frequent target switches like the healers would be awful and it takes a lot of getting used to, but you can definitely play with a controller on a very high level if you put in the time.

Should still keep a keyboard around for communication though, obviously. Nobody wants to hear your open mic either, so just get used to pressing push to talk on your kb with your pinky or something.

BUTT SLIDER
NONFLAT SLIDER

That's fair. I highly disagree but I get where you guys are coming from. I think it's a cool system that adds variety to the role and I don't find it annoying at all. I just keep an eye on my MP before doing certain moves and decide whether or not I've spent too much yet. You have two other tanks to choose from, after all. If they do decide to rework DRK in that way, then I hope GUN gets a similar sort of system. I like the idea of powering up moves for one use, once at a time. It feels like a more involved version a typical attack buff.

I'm hoping dancer gets the mudra-esque system. Makes sense, combine dance steps to do different dances.

>Maybe you should stop waiting for some youtube video explaining how to get through a dungeon before you try it for yourself the first time.
Thats quite some projection user. Also how much of a shitter are you to not know how to deal with a puddle move from the get go? Have you not done something in the game at that point where you need to keep your puddles away from other players? Even going into the final room of SMA Hard it should be obvious that the 4 solid platforms were gonna be your safe platform. Have you never done a fight where you need to take a puddle away from the pt or safe spaces? I bet you think Tsukoyomi EX was hard cause you had to change positions depending on the placement of the moon and meteors.

Attached: buttsliders.jpg (757x325, 115K)

I feel like a 'one move powerup that eats mp' system is a really good fit for Gunbreaker so I hope they take that route, reworking DRK to not use Dark Arts and using a Load Bullet system for Gunbreaker for people who like that playstyle.

That's a terrible example, if the entire ground turns red of course you'd run onto one of the few obvious spots where it doesn't.

I'd pay $50 for a braaapp emote on Mogstation if they added butt sliders

This game is shit and the graphics are stuck in the PS3 era. The launcher is also severely outdated (seriously have to put your info/authenticator every time?). What a huge fucking joke.

I still love DRK, it's my main tank. But yeah, I'm excited for the rework.

Might also be nice if they rejiggered the order of skills acquired so early game doesn't feel like such hell

>Game that came out during the PS3 era looks like a PS3 game

SAY IT AIN'T SO

>join mael to win at frontline
>some reddit premade form and make it their job to harass mael 100% of the time
cancer

Attached: 1493586251851.png (451x433, 84K)

>have to log into an MMO
bwaaahhhh this is BULLSHIT it's 2019 FFS!!!!!!

Attached: 1509914532154.png (231x266, 136K)

THE PS3 ERA IS OVER OUR TIME BEGINS NOW THE POLYGONS OF THE FUTURE IS HERE

UNGA BUNGA FELL CLEAVVE RRGHHHARR INNER RELEASEE
You pull because you have unchained and he doesn't war ape

>Still wants to play the game
>Fossil PC
>Doesn't know anyone who played the PS4 version to say if it is worth it
Wat do?

>you should know how to deal with a boss you've never seen before within seconds of entering the arena
Sure thing, buddy. Whatever you say. You're probably one of those people who shout "[New Raid] looking for group only know what you're doing" within the same day of the content launching, and then leaving after one wipe.

>tw still no Ramza minion
I refuse to let this be the only one I miss
also ffs why won't the tank chest drop

Attached: 1541083748542.png (565x622, 186K)

>"oh yeah palace of the dead is the best way to level alt jobs, definitely."
>every single time I try to level using POTD some yahoo pulls everything
>non sprouts still wiping to edda 3 years later
I WANT OUT! JUST LET ME FATE GRIND AGAIN I WANT OUT OF THIS REPETITIVE BRICKSTONE HELLHOLE. PALACE OF THE DEAD IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS FUCKING GAME

Attached: 1467945044236.jpg (350x251, 19K)

Fucking idiot. I guess updating a launcher is too hard for the nippy eyed Japanese. Even F2P games have saved credential launcher.

PS4 is fine, it's like playing on medium on PC. You can use kb/m too, making it identical to the PC version in every way

The PS4 version is pretty much the same as the PC version. You can even plug in a keyboard and mouse. The only issue are the frame drops in certain encounters.

I've never gotten the golem minion from ridorana. That pisses me off.

On a slightly unrelated note, I must be the one person in my FC who hasn't gotten the t-rex mount. I'm on the last fucking step of my hydatos weapon, but no t-rex.

PS4 is the same as PC except worse framerate and no mods

Why the hell are you fighting edda while lvl grinding? You are just supposed to run 1-10 or else 51-60 repeatedly. Unless you've never beaten edda yet?

But otherwise you aren't wrong. PoTD is super tedious

just smash 51-60 over and over like everyone else, there's no point to the other floors existing.

I agree that the guy is being an idiot, but I'd also like to add that it's pretty fucking stupid that I have to log in to Mogstation, register, pay for a subscription, what have you -
And then after all that, I'm allowed to start updating the game. That's a fucking problem. Maybe it's not a huge deal but holy shit is it stupid.

Did remind me of a party I got the day Orbonne came out. There was someone demanding everyone watch a video guide even though it was literally patch day.

I'm not watching a fucking guide on day 1 buddy.

Roe dick

>it's like playing on medium on PC
Base ps4 runs the game at the PC versions high preset, this isn't a very taxing game and is pretty old now

dw, I don't have the T-Rex either
I did one weapon in Anemos and gave up entirely when I went into Pagos, never went back even after nerfs, Eureka a shit

Attached: 1535231454352.jpg (496x515, 79K)

a workaround is to log in with a free trial account, it'll take you to the latest patch.

I haven't had to deal with that yet, but if you really do have to have an active subscription to update, that is pretty dumb.

The biggest issue is that PS4 has noticeably longer load times than on a decent quality PC. I can't count the amount of times I've had to wait for my friend playing on ps4 to load in after I had arrived already.

Edda is a fucking nightmare nowadays since only really new players and the worst of the worst still do 1-50F. I did it on my alt recently and wiped 4 times to Edda before giving up and just soloing that set of floors. It's honestly pretty easy to solo if you are a healer or tank and have halfway decent Aethergear levels.
Also it's pretty standard to pull entire rooms, sometimes even multiple, on most floors unless you are suffering from shitty floor effects. The enemies all have little HP and aren't too dangerous, if your HP dips low just use a Sustaining Potion.

FATE grinding was the best and most chill way to level up. You got to explore the world and roam free. Why the fuck did they have to ruin this? To save money on server costs?

Attached: default.png (399x148, 123K)

I recently quit WoW for ff14 and it's amazing, but the account system is absolutely wack, I don't get why there has to be multiple fucking layers of account I have to use if I want to do anything, I have to have a ff14 account to log in, I have to have a squeenix account if I want to buy the game or any expansions, I have to have a steam account if I want to run it from steam and have the overlay and shit...it's a fucking mess, and I'm on PC, if you're trying to play on ps4 that's just another layer of shit

Cranky cuz you can't TK, aren't you?

Can't you just add it as an outside game if you want steam overlay?

But yeah, I get what you mean.

TK is hard mang

>decent pc
Decent being the operative, most people are playing on toaster laptops worse than a ps4 with double the price tag

Don't you like doing the same thing over and over and over again? FATE grinds are a thing of the past. If you don't like it just buy a jump potion, loyal customer

This is why everyone hates WAR mains. You're literally the best at fucking everything, just man up and let the sword and board hit his 100th royal authority

>textures might be spread out
who cares! its not like we want them to be comically large

Attached: uhqcciid58921.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

I play only on PS4 and it's perfectly fine. I absolutely never run into frame rate or loading issue except for occasional exceptions. For example, teleporting to Limsa Lominsa takes a little longer because there's always 100+ people in that small area. Also, if I'm running with a massive party of people doing A-rank and S-rank hunts, I'm talking easy 70+ people, then the game will have severe frame drops and monsters in the area will take forever to load. This one group I joined would start attacking monsters without waiting for everyone to get ready and the target would die before it even loaded for me. A hilarious work around was to use Salted Earth in the general area where everyone was attacking and I would get credit for the kill. That shit was pretty fucking funny. But anyway, for the most part, including the 24 party raids, there is absolutely no slow down that I've noticed. There has probably been some kind of slow down for the 72 party PvP modes, but it's really never been significant enough for me to recall.

In short, PS4 version is absolutely, perfectly acceptable. Like others have said, you can also plug in a keyboard and mouse and have it play just like the PC version. Don't compare the game to the (now defunct) PS3 game; that version had a pretty bad frame rate in larger areas, but the PS4 version does not have that issue. Also, you don't need PS+ for the PS4 version, however you do still need to pay for the FF14 subscription.

The account management for this game is so fucking bad it's kind of incredibly. When I started playing I couldn't even log into the account management website (it would just give a generic error) unless I logged into the squeenix website first and the cookies carried over, then it would let me log in.

FF14's account system is actually a fucking dream compared to FF11's playonline system.

>Load up FF11
>Oh shit nigga patch day
>Turn it on and let it run overnight while i sleep while this fuckin shit JAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkVv4pJqNc

God I miss it even if it was hell

So how does one get really good?

I feel like I'm pretty decent at games, and I can generally pick up the gist of EX fights pretty well, with savage to a lesser degree.

But I just cannot get past blue parse at my best, I tend to average between green and blue. I'm generally keeping near constant up time I feel, but I dunno how to generally wring more damage out.

isn't the mogstation using the 1.0 server? it makes sense why its crap

I wouldn't feel right dabbling with Phoenix-egi's if her and Alphie aren't around.

Attached: 21455437435345.jpg (766x566, 168K)

They are gonna be there. They even are gonna get new outfits.

But I suspect they weren't in the trailer because they are in the shit right now. I'm suspecting Titania is gonna be related to Alisaie somehow. They look pretty similar.

Post fflogs

ok nigs, what will drive her to become Titania? will she see the WoD, formerly WoL, do something horrible and go nuts?

1.0 servers are used to manage the lodestone now

>not hating monk since arr

Quick question. In the feast wtf do I do as NIN when early game I'm focused to death. Run away and Katon?

im about to kill the flying whale in HS. i hope stormblood isnt as long cause i know i have like 50 more quests

fflogs.com/character/id/10702465?zone=18&mode=detailed

I was invited to play XI by a friend who I played Everquest with. I started in Windurst and let me tell you, even with Invis and Sneak getting through the canyon to go to Valkurm was fuckin SCARY man

>get home from school
>rush over to the PS2
>patch update
I guess I'll play tomorrow...

That's the biggest reason why I don't mind Mogstation and FF14's launcher at all, but I never use that as an excuse because I know it's still bullshit. It should be more streamlined but it never will be so might as well get used to it if you want to keep playing.

she'll see us conversing with the Warriors of Darkness, or G'raha Tia and confuse him for an ascian.

Then an agent of Hydelayn will appear (Light Ascian/Kuribu perhaps?), and as she trusts the light she'll beg the crystal for power to save you, and is instructed to go to the Pixie's realm and volunteer to be their queen, as their queens don't end up lasting too long

If you are parsing blue at best chances are you simply don't have your GCD rolling constantly. Check some of the better parses and compare how many actions they take vs yours. You should always be doing something, any time that your GCD isn't on cooldown is a dramatic loss of damage, keeping it constantly rolling is a lot more important than sticking to a perfectly min/maxed rotation and will make by far the biggest difference.
If you take a similar amount of actions the next step is making sure you pull your GCD rotation off properly, after that comes optimizing your own cooldowns so you get the most out of them on the fight oyu are doing, and then finally optimizing them according to the buffs the rest of the raid group pushes out like Trick Attack, Chain Strategem, and co.
Take it one step at a time and don't try to do everything simultaniously from the get go.

I really want the WoL to go full edgelord but it probably won't happen

Yeah, I'm a bit worried we are just gonna be Warrior of Light but in reverse.

I hope they at least manage to make it feel as desperate as the trailer implied.

I remember going from Bastok to Jueno for the first time and having to navigate that swamp with Malboros. I love FF14 more than FF11 for the most part, but there are some things that FF11 did exceptionally well, like the size of the world and making monsters really imposing. FF14 is so small in comparison and monsters don't mean shit, especially once you hit max level. Hell, even before then, you can just zip past everything on your chocobo. Exploration feels cheap, while in FF11 exploration felt incredible, even if you didn't find anything.

WARRIOR OF DARKNESS PLEASE GRANT ME SOME OATS

Weren't the monsters bigger in 1.0? That's what I seem to remember hearing.

Attached: alisaie 533424342323.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Anyone on primal up for anything?

Pixies/ Fae folk are known for their trickery. They might have given her an item that force transforms her. Or she believes in order to save the world, she has to spread darkness by turning into Titiana

1.0 had a lot of monsters in the overworld you were meant to avoid unless you were with a full party. Going out adventuring on your own you either stuck to the roads or had to sneak past creatures that could basically one shot you if you weren't a tank.
The maps were also a hell of a lot bigger, the Shroud on its own was as big as the entirety of the ARR world.

Attached: ffxiv-maps-the-black-shroud.jpg (600x600, 71K)

You mean in FF14 1.0? Maybe. I never played 1.0 so I could have some details wrong, but I know there were no chocobos initially until a later update and you couldn't jump. There probably wasn't even sprinting, for that matter, and I don't think there were instanced dungeons at launch either. That version of FF14 1.0 probably felt pretty close to FF11. Then they started rolling out the updates and added mounts, instanced dungeons, and so on.

where's the alphinaud edit

What is it, just a blue ribbon?

>Yeah, I'm a bit worried we are just gonna be Warrior of Light but in reverse.
It'll be exactly that. We'll be doing the same thing, but this time it'll be darkness instead if light.

wanna meet up at hyperion erp house?

WHAT were they thinking?

Attached: 1532827376252.png (750x422, 487K)

>Please warrior of darkness, you have to rescue my dodos!

What do you say?

>Yes
>Yes, but angrily.
>... (which means yes)

I do wish we still had the mo-capped cutscenes. 1.0 may have been a dumpster fire in some ways, but I do miss other elements.

>hallways everywhere
>duuuude bro the maps were way bigger xd
drink paint

Bruh, I don't think he was necessarily saying that bigger is better. Just that it was bigger, which is a statement of fact.

>players want 4 seater mount
>we need an FFXV collab
>lets add the regalia and kill two birds with one stone

Gay goaway

Attached: Alisaie 42324342323.png (800x800, 473K)

youtu.be/hJNAI_8aVCI?t=257
not really same size. they were just a lot more dangerous

They're literally bigger. Why does someone saying anything remotely positive about any aspect of 1.0 trigger you faggots so much?

just means that the plot primals will be light aspected. We already have Titania as an original And I'm hoping against hope Oberon shows up and is Alphinaud. So what other summons throughout the series are light aspected? Maybe a jumbo Carbuncle?

She didn't want the D she doesn't get the efense.

I am.

Sure

Attached: 1345827728881.jpg (238x203, 17K)

>Not wanting to make both siblings your bitches

Get a load of this guy.

Alexander and Maduin/Madeen are the traditional light element summons. Here's my guess/hopes for the patch primals
>Anima
>Zalera
>Maduin
Have a corrupted holy theme. They're all Sin Eaters who have been raised up into primals the same way Ultima was.

Not gonna lie, that combat looks dull as hell.

I remember watching a 1.0 run of King Moggle Mog, it was kinda hilarious. Just a bunch of mages standing at neutral stance casting spells at the moogles moving around them.

One thing I did like was the boss room for Nael. I wish they would do more interesting boss rooms like that, or at least boss rooms that aren't just perfect circles or squares. I imagine rooms with a lot of vertical elements wouldn't work well with the current combat system, but yeah, some experimenting would be cool.

>people pay 1.5 mil for a minion
I had no idea this was such a lucrative market.

Attached: 1554125234572.jpg (243x250, 5K)

I don't think they were better, though I do miss lv1 and 50 mobs being in the same zone, just way fucking bigger. The zones were largely copy pasted and only really had a handful of interesting locations.

Ultima? Like the boss from Orbonne? I think she's an alien like Midgardsomr, not a primal.

alphinaud will win the WoLbowl and alisaie turns into a primal in a fit of cuckrage

Attached: 1554227477902.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

She is an alien, but after she crash-landed people began worshiping her out of fear and essentially infused her with faith, turning her into a primal the same way Louisoix was turned into Phoenix.

Attached: 1542218047544.jpg (2704x4056, 2.99M)