Wario vs Dedede

What a joke

Attached: 4A027368-29E6-4A91-943D-1EAB21DB0226.png (1428x804, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEV-uL8NDac
youtube.com/watch?v=wTwtftXitWk
youtu.be/vbEIJwxASis
youtu.be/lkVg-w8b0Jw
youtu.be/jocrNBs09Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Death Battle

Attached: Dedede_is_not_suprised.png (650x600, 284K)

>wario died
>death battle being uneducated as fuck
why bother

Attached: 1451961526067.png (274x249, 177K)

>watching death battle

Attached: 1550282416604.jpg (960x843, 110K)

What did they do to justify DDD winning?

Isn't Wario immortal? Why fucking bother

who won

They scaled Dedede to Kirby that’s why

Bullshit

Wario has toon force

How did you guys already watch it? It doesn't appear to even be out yet

Who the hell watches this shit in 2019?

Attached: dedede unknown.png (551x519, 183K)

They’re paying for RoosterTeeth’s premium service, whatever the fuck it’s called.

wait did anyone see who won?

At least who's next

mostly pooh's adventuresfags or cartoon fight club niggers

Attached: 1552836864012.png (695x385, 180K)

>Wario literally can't die in multiple games
What's the point of making this in the first place?

Attached: wario.png (454x457, 375K)

>Paying to streme

Attached: areyoueventrying.jpg (223x210, 18K)

Then take one for the team and post it online

Vergil vs Sephiroth i heard

isn't wario literally immortal? like canonically he actually can't die or some shit, even without watching it i assume that by defacto dedede couldn't win and thats not even mentioning the absolute discrepancy they actually have in feats, dedede is a self-proclaimed king whose only claim is his subjects are literally pushover marshmellows and dedede always needs kirby to win, while wario has fought demon clowns, all powerful genies, cursed crystals and other assorted ancient horrors with only the power of greed and garlic, and i say that as someone who loves both characters
between this shit, their tracer vs scout where she somehow came back from a instakill taunt, and their roosterteeth-sanctioned self-jerk yang vs tifa video i can't imagine why anyone even watches this dumb shit

Attached: 23451905.jpg (639x502, 38K)

if i wanted to make a fight between wario and dedede, i'll just do a cpu fight in smash

I read the comments, and apparently they came up with stupid number for dedede's durability.

Also the next battle is ben 10 vs green lantern

R.I.P. Green Lantern if Alien X is used.

POST A LINK

Curious kids and women watches this. I wish you fucks would stop giving these jews the views

I didn't know this garbage still existed

Attached: 2456255273600.jpg (285x285, 59K)

i feel like theres a bit of a power gap there but knowing how much actual research these paintsniffers actually do they're probably going to use the fucking DmC version of vergil and regardless of who would actually win we both know its a popularity contest and they're going to jerk off ff7 for sure

Can he even get alien X to do anything.

holy fuck.
lol
my money is on Ben

Scaling is fucking retarded and makes no sense.

Also megaton punch is a minigame that any of the contestants could do, fuck that "feat"

Attached: db.png (3378x258, 59K)

silence, dog

>these characters are both fat, so we should pretend they fight
how low can death battle go

dog city?

Well Green Lantern can oneshot human Ben before he can transform, but it will happen due the sake of a fight.

Let me guess.
>Dedede wins because if Kirby can do this feat in a gag mini-game, then Dedede can too.
>What immortality?
How anyone can still be invested in this after Link vs Cloud is beyond me.

Attached: 1548321800896.png (725x611, 376K)

Which Green Lantern?
Though I really can't see any of them winning against Ben

Attached: Kyle Rayner vs. Sinestro.webm (480x360, 2.8M)

>he pays for a RoosterTeeth subscription and gets so excited about Death Battle he makes a DB thread 3 days before it's officially released on Youtube

GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE FIGHT I WANNA WATCH IT AAA

Attached: Marv.gif (498x406, 3.71M)

He's technically a cosmic "hero".

well no not what i mean can Ben even get Alien X to move is that not the one that they have to do everything by comity so likes like 10 years to decide if they should decide on doing something.

The sad thing is since DB is popular, most people will agree with the result. Plus they will never go back on the outcome.

Attached: 1527385062306.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

That happened already. They gave Sephiroth the win to appease FF7 fags

Ben 10 VS Green Lantern

Alien X would lose a lot of time deciding what to do, but Green Lantern would be unable to harm them.

I wonder if GL could do something wacky like WILLPOWER himself into Alien X and shut it down or something. I don't know how crazy GL's feats get

>They gave Sephiroth the win to appease FF7 fags
Tifa vs. Yang is bullshit no matter no what "win" they do
And Virgil should've won that fight.

Cloud vs. Link can either way, so it really doesn't matter to me

>Dedede is the rival of the Who Would Win disaster of a character known as Kirby, so Dedede must be 100% Kirby level
But honestly, even when they let the right person win, they do it in the most asinine way possible to make both fans and people on the opposing side outraged. So I can’t be bothered

I agree

Just saying Sephiroth victory was clearly just to calm FF7 fans down after Cloud and Tifa lost (and they were both pretty cheated with how their matches were set up to be fair).

It's not easy since Alien X is composed of powerful beings arguing what to do.

Kirbyfag here, as much as I love Dedede, there's no fucking way he's anywhere near as strong as Kirby.

Strong? Definitely. Strong enough to beat Wario? Sure. But among some of the top tier in the Kirbyverse. Hell no

Attached: 8c95bf9b8725d991f0977b6fa9cbb9fc.png (750x1053, 168K)

That fucker danny phantom would have mode more sense, ghostforce is broken as fuck.

Attached: S03e02_mid-air_sword_fight.gif (288x217, 884K)

Not saying it would be easy but didn't GL become like some sort of equivalent ultra cosmic manifestation of willpower at some point? Main way I can see him having a chance if Alien X nonsense is thrown in

Kirby isn't very strong

Tifa's loses will forever be the biggest horseshit move DB has ever done.

I've played FFVII and watched all of RWBY, what they did to Tifa was fucking disgusting

Dedede strikes me as the Hercule of Kirbyverse. Strong in his own right but not on the level of the Z fighters / Star Warriors. Yet somehow he gets involved in this cosmic shit and gets through it in one piece

Except Dedede beats Kirby in raw manpower. Kirby himself is fucking nothing

Have my (You), I don't feel like debating at the moment.

Which Green Lantern will they even use? As expected of comics, there's been several of them.

>I've watched all of RWBY

Attached: 1550585220976.jpg (605x526, 41K)

I'd say Garra VS Toph was worse. That was just fucking stupid.

That's a good comparison actually.

lol

Maybe you should actually play Kirby games. They're fun.

Kirby isn't some all-powerful being. In terms of physical strength he's got like nothing

I heard he can destroy solar systems in one forum while universes in the other.

Nah, at least that one wasn't a blatant advertisement

Kirby can't do either of these things

Dedede was playable in 64 because Kirby is a tiny puffball that can't smash through metal walls and shit

>Maybe you should actually play Kirby games.
You first

That's pretty accurate, all things considered. He's leagues stronger than the average citizen of Pop Star, but the only Pop Star citizen that actually can hold a candle to Kirby (that isn't also the spawn of an elder god like Gooey) is Meta Knight.

Hal probably.

I clearly have. So I know reddit tells you epic maymays about Kirby being a elder god that fighters le seeewwww scary abominations, but try actually playing the game.

>So I know reddit tells you epic maymays about Kirby being a elder god that fighters le seeewwww scary abominations
That sounds like most video game characters
On average the average game character sucks dick when it comes to actual power

Also Kirbyfag here, Wario wins, he’s one of those characters like Saitama and Superman who have death battle win clauses hard-wired into them

>but the only Pop Star citizen that actually can hold a candle to Kirby (that isn't also the spawn of an elder god like Gooey) is Meta Knight.
Lol Kirby doesn't use Dragon Ball autism levels you sperg. All named characters are generally treated as equally powerful and they fluctuate based on the demands of the plot

>But muh scary meme website
I should've known.

Attached: 1543554963574.jpg (224x271, 12K)

OG Ben 10?
Alien Force Ben 10?
Omishit Ben 10?
All very different.

>All named characters are generally treated as equally powerful and they fluctuate based on the demands of the plotthey fluctuate based on the demands of the plot

So it's like dbs

>BEN 10 CAN DEFEAT EVERYONE EVER BECAUSE HIS NEWEST VERSION CAN CONTROL ALIEN X AND THE OMNITRIX HAS A FAILSAFE THAT LETS HIM WIN IF HE DIES

Not that I agree with the result, but Wario's invulnerability is technically really only a thing in 2. He can die in 1 and 4 (though in the latter case, he's just booted out with no treasure) and in 3, the final boss has the one attack in the game that can actually kill him.
Though unless Dedede goes for the overkill stuff (HR-D3 for example) I doubt he could kill Wario alone.

Kek

youtu.be/wEV-uL8NDac

I mean it honestly could've drifted either way and I wouldn't have been mad.
Personally I feel Wario should've won since he's personally fought his own share of gods, but whatever.

So you admit to being from there

nope just toph being based as per usual

Who would wins with Kirby characters are always the worst, it always just devolves into trying to figure out which feats count and which feats don’t, most cartoony characters have this problem but Kirbyfags and Anti-Kirbyfags are especially autistic about it

GL is fucked. The omnitrix automatically transforms if Ben's going to die and Ben has full control of Alien X, so he can't even hope to speedblitz.

No. What gave you that idea?

As much as I love DDD and he honestly deserves more love even I have to admit this whole battle was just dumb.

Wario is a joke character who literally can't die. That's not some made up asspull his bio and game manual outright says "Wario is too busy to die" very similar to Kirby himself.

I want DDD wank more then anyone in this world but there has to be some standards.

That's because the most recent games have very large-scale threats. The latest one even has a creature known in-universe as a god of destruction with enough power to destroy the universe.
Of course, it should be mentioned that Kirby usually fights these monstrosities with some kind of special power like the Star Allies Sparkler or the Robobot Halberd Mode.

Wario is Kirby tier level of endurance so he would honestly still win by that virtue, even if King DDD is objectively more stronger.

>pooh's adventuresfags
what the fuck am i reading

Autism, that's what
youtube.com/watch?v=wTwtftXitWk

you are. die, shcum

Ben has full control over Alien X now after letting the two personalities debate between themselves forever.

>Nintendo wins because they're the more popular company

Isn't that typical.

Attached: 1554825268984.png (576x432, 218K)

What?

That sounds stupid as all fuck.

I hate how people act like Kirby is on the same level as the people he fights just because he defeated them, like he didn’t need his allies and/or the ancient macguffin of love to kill the demon/wizard/elder god 9.9/10 times

user...

???

K-Kirby isn’t even made by Nintendo, it’s a second party like Game Freak

Of course Dedede was going to win when the threats in his games are always extreme and taken seriously while everything Wario is always just toon comedic

Attached: lui.gif (384x274, 58K)

>Both are Nintendo
>The one that won isn't even made in house and is a second party
I thought retards liked Death Battle.

The absolute worst thing about powerwank faggotry is that people automatically assume that being able to kill a godlike thing in your setting means that you are inherently powerful enough to kill gods.

It's like people who say that the shitty-ass Hells in DMC3 are apocalyptic-tier enemies that could ruin 40K, despite us having a very clear point of comparison to "realism" with Lady.

>Wariofags couldn't even beat the fucking penguin
The absolute state

Attached: kuby.jpg (1024x659, 137K)

Why yes, I did. Music’s quite nice. But now I stay on the train to see how it ends and how much pandering it will become.
Also the episodes get posted to DailyMotion on release day.

how exactly did wario die

Attached: 1552940648328.jpg (500x494, 46K)

That and people using fucking “surviving a black hole” as a feat are the worst things about death battles

PLANET
SIZED
EXPLOSION

J U S T

Attached: hilarious.png (340x314, 249K)

>They are both green so they must fight
How do they decide these retarded battles.

Also my money is on Ben.

Attached: 1465193378344.png (1920x1080, 493K)

RWBY was worst because of blatant favoritism.
Gaara vs Toph and Pikachu vs Blanka come close though.

>death battle between two characters that both operate on cartoon logic

I mean they're both cosmic scale protectors who were given their powers from finding an alien device.
Also I'm fairly certain Ben 10 wins unless Ben is a faggot and fucks him over.

>Yea Forums doesn't understand a joke this simple and obvious
what the fuck is wrong with you idiots, be ashamed of yourselves

I operate on Poe's Law.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

>i was MERELY

Fair enough. I just found Garra VS Toph worse in that it wasn't blatant favoritism yet still grossly incorrect. At least you can make SOMETHING out of Yang VS Tifa even though Tifa should win.

I believe they gave it to Toph because Toph fans made the sprite or something

wario survives shit stronger than that in the wario land games though

>All these niggas saying Ben wins.
You guys realize Hal is massively FTL and Supes tier strong, right?
Does Ben have anything that compares that isn't Alien X?

for christ sake guys nobody says "isn't that typical" unless they're making a joke
i wasn't the one making the joke either, im just really embarrassed that im sharing this board with you people

They let Toph win because they didn't want to animate a little girl being crushed to death.

Again, Poe's Law.

Yes, but it's a commonly known fact that Hal is an idiot with the imagination of a boxer who got punched in the head one too many times.

>for christ sake guys nobody says "isn't that typical" unless they're making a joke
seeing as this board if filled with third-world shitskins, I sort of doubt that

They gave Mario and Sonic a fair rematch with Mario trumping over game version Sonic but losing hard to Archie Sonic. Never lose hope.

Attached: 9BB9CF68-1020-4FF7-8D65-57ACE80DD8B3.png (986x810, 451K)

That is a fair point.

And it took them how many years?

>not Wario Vs Shadow

>Not Shadow vs Reimu

>not Shadow vs Zero

>Spoiler

No one brings that up enough. Why would you hard cut your final clash like that?

Attached: 1519351821940.png (164x152, 4K)

>Worst Death Battle
Allow us to introduce ourselves.

Attached: 9014A076-8FC4-49FF-9ADF-E57E392300AE.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

mark my words fags
>ben is about to win
>Omnitrix jams
>Hal wins
>Long reason as to why both are at they peak but Ben's omnitrix failing is iconic or some shit

Attached: 1518283695702.jpg (465x441, 44K)

Sonic should stomp Mario in every scenario powerwise, he can keep SSonic for about a week
>sonic advance

Attached: 462cb9fb77de19637e05a366a92172b8.png (550x500, 108K)

It happened eventually, have patience.

Hal can't speedblitz him though because of the omnitrix and he has several planetary aliens along with Clockwork

Shitty joke ending.
Honestly the entire thing felt like rushed, poorly researched filler before that described every episode of DB.

Kuro BTFO forever.

>Can keep Super Sonic for a week
>Loses it in 50 seconds
Sure pal

Happened offscreen and was never stated. It could be possible Sonic transformed back into his regular form and changed back into Super Sonic whenever he had enough rings.

Also bad, but at the very least there wasn't a clear financial incentive to let the wrong character win.
Remember, the studio that makes RWBY owns SA.

this was pretty terrible, Scout follows his game rules but Tracer is allowed to blink endlessly

There's zero reason for a Green Lantern to try to kill a human child on sight to begin with.

>Scout given shit loadout and isn't allowed to fucking run
>Tracer allowed to blink multiple times in a row with no cooldown
>Is able to warp despite her gear being damaged
>Survives the fucking Home Run Special

That was some Overwatch shilling right there

>Mario is strong enough to destroy castles.
>Dies in two hits to a stunted mushroom with feet
Bros....

how many times do we have to tell you folks. the fights are just for show and have no bearing on the result. They really should put that at the start of the vids at this point.

If we go by games Kirby dies from apples falling on his head, but he somehow defeated Buu.

HAHAHA
Keep coping, you fucking console warrior child.
Remember you only have 20 mins left before it's sleepy time.

literal children

The omnitrix has a failsafe to transform if their user is in mortal danger though

>Nobody in this thread knows about Parallax

Attached: parallax.jpg (1024x1592, 774K)

I'm mostly indifferent towards DB even when I completely disagree with them but this is the one that flat out made me angry.

That's not really an excuse for animating the fight in such a way that doesn't showcase one of the fighters very well or accurately. People will naturally be disappointed when that happens.
Also ignores the fundamental issues with the winner's argument (assuming Tracer reacted instantly rather than preemptively to that shot in that trailer, not giving Scout his full arsenal.)

Link had no way to beat Cloud, using Z-Targeting as a ability for link is the most retarded shit i seen them do

Attached: 1511899898065.png (1001x524, 682K)

who can defeat it? besides Penders of course

Attached: Alternate_Enerjak.jpg (500x718, 115K)

>Implying they won't whip out Parallax at the very end to set up Parallax vs. Dark Pheonix

>a week
Excuse me?

We all know that the inevitable Master Chief vs Samus is gonna be a shit show, right?
>RT owes their very existence to Halo
>Halo has novels that jerk off MC to no end
>"Luck" will play a factor somehow
>Samus only has gameplay to go off of unlike MC who stated before has novels that expand the lore and feats
>They will downplay Samus's weapons and abilities
>They will say something like "Well Chief has a recharging shield so he will never die if he hides :)"

Don't forget that she was able to build meter off of Scout's soda, despite the fact that he's actually dodging every single attack thrown at him in canon.

>They still haven't done Unicron vs Galactus

>can oneshot human Ben before he can transform
I thought Alien X could trigger by itself if he was in danger?

Wasn't Death Battle a Screw Attack thing? When did RT get involved?

They bought SA and killed everything but DB.

>Shoot Zen during his Ult.
>Get no meter.
ScrewAttack why did you lie to me?

>Wario vs Dedede
>Not K. Rool vs Dedede

Attached: 651886.png (2880x1800, 459K)

You’re cutting dedede way under there’s more to him than you know

youtu.be/vbEIJwxASis

>Also the next battle is ben 10 vs green lantern

...Which Green Lantern?

They will do what they always do when it comes to a character with multiple versions of themselves. Composite them into one character.

I'm guessing Wario wins since he has actual combat moves like shoulder bash

That's the cringe scenario.

The based one would be:
>the Haloid short film starts playing as the actual DB
>it ends with an extended dancing competition
>in a frame of the video, there's a hidden link which redirects to lesbian SFM porn

Hal Jordan

Does Parallax rebuild the universe after surviving it's destruction?

I don't think Hal's getting Parallax though as it's not exactly something in his standard arsenal

Someone have a link I dont want to pay these guys

Where can you see the video?

The Megaman battle royal will never not be retarded

>death battle thread

FUCK THIS GAY THREAD

POST WRWRWRWRHHWRW

Attached: 1553690067285.gif (600x450, 1.32M)

SEGA & they already went overkill on his corpse

this, EXE. should have been able to nuke them all in a blink, he is op as fuck

Attached: 1524109564515.png (1440x1080, 661K)

Toph winning against Gaara will always be the most bullshit these guys did.

Here is your (you)

Attached: 1532388183847.png (1000x869, 1.17M)

I don't understand this autistic meme you are forcing on this board.

Is it funny? No I don't think so.
You keep posting it? Yes, but why?

Never played overbarf

does "Missing" your shots charge your ult?

i mean the bonk doesn't make you "invincible" it just make so fast that you dodge all the attacks

Attached: 1553481810101.jpg (699x471, 27K)

Have sex.

Mario fans
>I like Mario games because they're fun
Zelda fans
>I like Zelda games because they're fun
Pokemon fans
>I like Pokemon games because they're fun
Kirby fans
>I like Kirby games because DUDE KIRBY IS SO STRONG LMAO HE CAN DESTROY THE UNIVERSE JUST BY EXISTING AND HE'S THE STRONGEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME BRO HE'S 100% INVINCIBLE EVEN THOUGH HE CAN DIE JUST BY BEING WALKED INTO BY RANDOM ENEMIES BRO ONE TIME HE PUNCHED THROUGH A PLANET IN A MINIGAME HE'S THE STRONGEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

Attached: 1556322598258.gif (600x338, 3.81M)

Exe shouldnt be able to hurt them hes a fucking program.

Lol are you that mad asura fag. People dont like kirby because of that. But that is a part of kirby

Exe is a living deux ex machina, he does what the fuck he wants, its pretty unfair for everyone to put them agaisnt him

Attached: NOCHILL.png (748x232, 151K)

Yes, at least twice.

Attached: rebuild.jpg (1024x1583, 859K)

>Someone makes fun of your game meant for literal children
>Y-you must be that one guy that made fun of me a long time ago
cope

Attached: d4cdcbba18534a5b4655b734ba5399c8.png (420x420, 152K)

Kirby doesnt die he just gets bored. I dont know shit about the lore besides this

don't tell me this is real

youtu.be/lkVg-w8b0Jw i guess its real

>Dedede is massively weaker than Kirby
>Kirby kills gods using super-powerful macguffins
>Wario kills gods using raw strength and offensive eating habits
Why was this ever in consideration

Attached: 14293541257.jpg (721x674, 40K)

>mad Asura fag
I hope you're not talking about me you fucking faggot

*ahem*

The result wasn't wrong, but this was such a blatant mismatch that it should've never happened in the first place. What do these two even have in common?

Attached: black guy vs big guy.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

It's as stupid as a ring that has solar system tier power as long as you believe in yourself hard enough

Zero Hour Parallax would shit all over Atomic X. Still I doubt they'd use him.

Power wanking over characters who run on toon force is always annoying. Theyre always just as strong as they need to be. One second Kirby dies because an apple fell on him, and the next he's surviving an exploding planet. It's dumb.

One is named Venom and the other one uses venom

To make things more retarded they even acknowledged later that Naruto can move at light speed.

Gaara was reacting to Madara and that fight was over by the time they did that video.

Give me a god damn link

based.
laternfags BTFO forever

I've seen Mariofags wank their character's power levels too. It's just not quite as common as Kirby because power level fags have latched on to him because the idea that he's the strongest Nintendo protagonist is hilarious.

To be fair one of their best 2D fight animations was for arguably the most massive mismatch they've ever had.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>the alien X debate
Don’t remind me. Is there anybody who can legitimately beat him?

Why are you guys so autistic about death battle

>m-muh doomgai

It’s been 8 years.

>tfw characters you really like are too obscure to be used for Death Battle

feels good

Attached: __raising_heart_and_takamachi_nanoha_lyrical_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical (850x479, 101K)

Cosmic Armor Superman
Demonbane
Popeye

Feels good not to be the target of this autism.

The Omnitrix itself does this, not Alien X

Reminder:
>Dedede beat Dark Meta Knigh who defeated Meta Knight
>Star Dream said that Dedede was the strongest being on the planet, after it had already gotten it's hands on Meta Knight
Dedede > Meta Knight

Who the fuck is Hal

Feels nice

Attached: 4ecddde996016611b754441f1583219.jpg (600x840, 420K)

>Dedede won
prove it. I don't believe it

How would you feel if the next death battle was Pepe vs Wojaks?

Wait, no Wojaks vs Rage Comics

Characters that are multiverse destroyers.

This shit is so pretty retarded. It's like saying character with infinite powers lose to character with infinite+1 powers

When

just wait a week lmao

No he doesn't. Wario gets stung by a bee a lot and gets his ass kicked left and right. He's only invincible for a single game too so it's not like a canon thing either.

I get that Yea Forums loves le funny meme brother and hell I love him too but Dedede's been through way worse shit

Mario defeated him by jumping on his head.

People still trust death battle to not learn their studies in one direction?

Toon force is a retarded justification because it doesn't imply auto win.

Dedede is like a size of Wario's fist
I hope they didnt make Dedede a giant in the video. That would be cheating.

I checked their channel and the video isn't there, where did you fags watch it?

Attached: medusa1.png (637x588, 435K)

>Wariofags seething hard over a literal fan made animation

Attached: DkF_hysVAAIklcO.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

I'm too lazy to be autistic shit about Wario's power level and I honestly don;t know as much about Kirby as I should but if Dedede won I know this damn thing was biased.

I don't want to give rooster-teeth money or wait a few days, somebody post a link

why are videos made by literal autists always the most interesting?

Not really a Green Lantern fan but I think Ben has this pretty well.
>Tanked a universe creating Big Bang at point blank and managed to hold it long enough to turn it against the bad guy.
>As of Omniverse, has full control over a omnipotent being (Alien X) whose species regualrly rewrites and recreates the universe on a whim (explanation for frequent art-style changes)
>Can freely control time via Clockwork.
>Can create fully functional black-holes via Gravattack.
>Omnitrix has a built in fail-safe that literally won't let him die (see Big Bang) and will automatically give him the ideal alien for the situation needed.
And loads of other feats. What are some crazy Green Lantern feats that can be used to compare? I know DC tends to have lots of crazy bullshit too.

Attached: 1507335542778.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Music’s quite nice
maybe when you're a fat 14 year old girl with severe angst and painted nails.
kill yourself, faggot

It's the newest normalfag meme, so of course it gets spammed here

>on par to contend with kirby
>who has defeated gods
>b-but he could never beat wario
>>>wario
BASED DEDEDE DEDEDABBING ON SMELLY WARIOFAGS

Attached: 8bbde007c5500df77b3190e131f9606e34d09aff.png (1153x925, 333K)

>death battle
Literal underage fantasies

you can never overpower the stench
NEVER

Attached: wario.png (256x256, 105K)

Not that ben was any better but competing with comic book logic is a null point because writers for some reason can;t keep their dicks in their pants when writing.

>Flash can phase through walls and become immortal by outrunning death
>Superman is pretty much a god
>Reed Richard's went from normal science origin to being one of the world's smartest men
>Same with Doom who'd mastered Science AND Magic

Haven't even gone into Green Lantern Lore yet but I'm sure it's going to be bad.

youtu.be/jocrNBs09Ao

wario land 4.... home....

These things aren't official, don't see the reason to get butthurt, saw the preview animation looks nice. Here WarioBros have some Ice Cream to calm them nerves

Attached: Plastic Ice Cream.png (460x596, 216K)

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw
Joker (Persona) vs. Joker (DC)

We'd more or less see Majima vs Joker first.

Wario thumped DDD when I was playing DDD in Smash the other day

Attached: 1392440298726.gif (320x227, 2.51M)