Spoil endgame to kids in overwatch

>spoil endgame to kids in overwatch
>get a temp ban
AHAAHSAHAHSAHAHAHAAAAAA

Attached: 1556562826043.png (977x616, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TpYRpn_ylc?t=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have se

Attached: 1545099130369.jpg (249x225, 5K)

what so funny about spoiling things? I will never understand that.

Attached: 1556230122876.png (1380x1628, 894K)

Usually the reaction people have, from crying to screaming. I've seen people go so far as to say racist shit and make death threats when spoiled. Do you not remember the literal assault at that harry potter book release in NYC? They trampled and smashed some kid's face in when he spoiled it, knocked half his teeth out of his head, fractured skull.

>report someone ingame
>they get banned
>laugh and watch them cry on the internet

Attached: 34347728.jpg (563x800, 412K)

Just people who were bullied as kids trying to be the bully

based Sir Alec

Serves you right for still playing that game. I genuinely hope you have sex and kill yourself.

>playing children's game
>act like a child
>money stolen
LMAO GET FUCKED

Attached: 1444500422569.png (1280x720, 769K)

Hilarious that the estronaut basedlent guzzlers on here who ridicule people who get upset over spoiled capeshit are the same faggots who screech when 2 minutes worth of cutscenes in a shitty open world Zelda game are spoiled.

Attached: 1543592880152.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Not your run of the mill film
Jesus fucking Christ.

If they say you racist shit it's because you're a nigger dude

Attached: 1506012931_1499742575660.png (542x392, 62K)

this sounds based but he only did it because he was eternally asshurt that people only recognized him from star wars

Was he right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556314751670.jpg (750x710, 384K)

>Adults no longer outgrow comic books. Hollywood prefers that they hang on to the adolescent illusion of carefree, escapist pleasure by pretending that the form’s juvenile cynicism is a sign of sophistication — replacing the traditional sources of imaginative thinking. The cultural monopoly represented by the Marvel Cinematic Universe in its latest release, Avengers: Endgame, depends on geeked-up viewers telling themselves that they are having a major cultural experience. Infantilization is the MCU game plan.

Attached: armond.jpg (300x279, 20K)

UM IT'S PG-13 SO IT'S NOT FOR KIDS DUMBASS THEN AGAIN OVERWATCH IS RATED T SO KIDS SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THAT EITHER

Imagine caring about this. Like, legitimately imagine waking up and thinking "Today I'll spend my free time spoiling capeshit to guys online, it'll be so much fun!". Holy shit what a sad life.

Course he's right, shit still funny though.
If you haven't watched it and exposing yourself to the internet, you are definitely asking it to be spoiled.

lol he's so black good job

Only Subhumans care about spoilers. Also those movies/books must be pretty boring and dull if you lose interest after you know a detail about it.

>was in movie theatre with a friend
>decide to watch endgame since we know well laugh at how shit it is and there was nothing else
>laugh at every line meant to be "deep"
>see people lal around me crying like bitches when stark or widowmaker die in the most retarded fashion
>hysterically laughing when captain marvel gets falcon punch'd while some normalfga bitch literally gasps and starts crying
>laugh whole way through
>guy next to me actually fucking shaking
>speak loudly when exiting the room
>see at least three people look at us in shock because they were going to watch after us

hollly shiiit, do people really form an emotional atachment to characters like that? have we come so low that hollyjew managed to make 90% of men identify to either "the big brains dude", "the american patriot dude", "the nordic chad dude", "the anger issues dude", "the black dide" or "the manlet"?
Like holy fuck I saw a fully grown man sob when a lowest common denominator character died spouting out retarded lines.
Fucking hell hahahhahaa oh my god

Attached: 1556351518914.gif (332x394, 44K)

Just people being dicks for fun really.

Personally I never understood why spoilers bother people, I enjoy things regardless because I like seeing the journey.

t. the lad in his thirties

Attached: buttsreaction.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Imagine living such a sad existence that you've allowed the Mouse to replace religion with their corporate boardroom created mass appeal propaganda.

Endgame was pretty mediocre. Watched some chink subtitled stream last night. Was pretty surprised they went to the trouble of fully rendering Thanos' dick.

RDJ is a hack and the avengers movies are always full of melodrama and bad stunts

free speech. Also a good movie stays good even if you know the story. The whole "kill spoilers and hate them" was invented by hollywood to excuse the constant price increase of the tickets to their customer.

It's the only way people can get attention anymore.

This. I just watched a shitty camrip so I can't get spoiled.

Attached: 1529770073577.jpg (645x467, 65K)

>hollly shiiit, do people really form an emotional atachment to characters like that?
Corporations are very successfully replacing religion.

>regardless of the actual movie
dang that's some really sad stockholm syndrome.

Ah yes, please tell me how a single 26yo guy from Norway can fight "the Mouse" you inbred retard

>MUH FREEZE PEACH
its 2019 freedom to be a criminal isn't respecting the freedom of others

No. If you can ruin an someone's experience for something by spoilering it, it isn't very good in the first place.

There's nothing really funny about spoiling things.
You don't like SJWs and leftists pushing their shit on games to ruin it, and I wouldn't be spoiling shitty movies just to ruin other people's day either.

By not giving them your money and by mocking the sick obsession people have with their products you fucking mong.

>wow how dare you not consuming in silence like all us? Papa corpo is bliss, you are just seeking for attention, I will cringe and ban you from facebook, then consume twice to make you MAD.

Seeing tards that care about such things show their true character. It's the ultimate high.

>OP acts like a shithead
>gets treated like a shithead
>crys about it on Yea Forums because nobody else cares

Attached: 1555291341977.png (800x732, 56K)

>hollly shiiit
You sound like a nigger. To answer your question, have you ever formed any kind of emotional attachment to a vidya? Normalfags watch movies and Netlfix.

>behead those who insult corporation! Freedom BAD! Spending GOOD!

based blizzard

it depends how you spoil it and to who imo. I dont give a shit about spoiling anyone for the epic lolz unless they were being obnoxious about it first. Its same as posting pepe and wojack just a moment of quick happiness.

You sound 16

beats being a hater

I'm a fun vampire

>By not giving them your money
Alright
>and by mocking the sick obsession people have with their products
I already do. I also make fun of losers that have nothing else to do in their life than go to fucking Overwatch and spam the chat with capeshit spoilers
>you fucking mong.
R-rude

>my kid movies are SACRED and I will BEAT YOU UP¨if you insult its sacred name!
>wow grow up ok
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this actually real? It's the most ridiculous one I've seen yet.

Are people who who throw a fit about spoilers the biggest faggots ever? They have the audacity to go on the fucking internet and demand that other people silence themselves for their benefit.

>many people have invested years into this
how the fuck does it take years to watch 22 movies? that's like a week tops.

Because you show how autistic people are about TV show spoilers that ultimately don't matter.
It happens because people get really butthurt over it

My theater went nuts when this happened, the only thing that got more of a reaction was Tonys death

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

This didn't happen and you're gay

The superheros save the day and defeat the BBEG

>People defended overwatch by saying lol don't be racist
>OP posts proof that you get beaned in overwatch for literally anything like posting spoilers in a super hero movie
>People move the goalposts to just dont be childish when this is the most SFW friendly trolling possible and people have been doing it for years since Harry Potter
Where have the good times gone?

Attached: 1545879606413.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Why do normal people suddenly care about comic book story lines

Normies think you can’t enjoy media if you know the ending.

Not all 22 movies came out in a week. Holy shit how can't you get that.

I didn't say any of that. Your reply solidifies my initial post.

I never formed a bond to any character in a video game simply because of how badly written they are. Note, this is the majority, not all of them, I would be glad to find a well written video game character and trust me, I'm not the kind to dismiss without trying.

Someone post the spoilers here.

Isn't Thor supposed to be the only one able to hold it

youtu.be/3TpYRpn_ylc?t=19

Someone post spoilers

Can't say I blame him tho. Ford also seemed pissed off people kept bringing up SW shit.

Attached: 1513411727069.jpg (1096x840, 128K)

reminds me of the people complaining about game of thrones spoilers, nigga you can't even pay HBO or stop using social media for 2 hours?

>assault at that harry potter book release in NYC?
source

>They trampled and smashed some kid's face in when he spoiled it, knocked half his teeth out of his head, fractured skull.
The fuck did he think was going to happen? He went and picked a fight. You can't tell me that anyone that spoils anything maliciously, with the intent of getting a reaction, is not looking to start a fight, because that's exactly the kind of reaction they're looking for, someone sperging out on them, and it's entirely their fault if they get their ass kicked.

Ah, so it was autism

I'm gonna need the spoilers to this faggy ass movie.

Some people get off on the reaction. Personally spoilers do nothing for me, in fact I'll go wiki myself up pretty often and still enjoy the journey. If a piece of media relies solely on the final spoiler for shock value to attract an audience then it's not worth consuming.

Unironically marketing.
Massive advertising budgets and viral marketing have enabled corporations to drill pure hype for whatever bullshit they want into the head of any given normalfag.

>Its same as posting pepe and wojack just a moment of quick happiness.
can't believe Yea Forums became so hollow

Thor and the female who replaces him as Thor when he retires

Literally who gives a dick about comic book characters. Are you ill? You did not grow up having any investment in this shit. Fuck, even your parents are too young for it. Shit like "iron man" and "spider man" and "aqua man" are the most boring, on-the-nose character names I've ever heard, and the only reason they're still in media is because hollywood is selling this xD I'm such a nerd bullshit

I've never said this with sincerity, but PLEASE have sex if you give a phathom of a fuck about capeshit or anything that was designed for boomer nerd children

Nigger tier reaction

It's whoever is worthy, Cap is worthy
But then Thorbowski quips about how his axe is bigger right after that

>Grown adults getting violently mad over a children's novel
You seriously can't think this is normal.

>in fact I'll go wiki myself up pretty often and still enjoy the journey
Are you me. I can't help myself, I often look shit up on wikia for a game I'm playing and go from link to link until I spoil something for myself. I don't care about spoilers but I don't know why I keep doing it.

because it's funny watching people wail over a garbage movie

>being an obnoxious fuck just because
I bet you also clapped

Nigger detected
Assault is a far bigger crime than words you don't like

HOWLING

>I am a happy slave. Criticial thinking is bad. PaPa corpo knows best. Stay silent and die, it's my life, it should be yours too. OR ELSE
drop that knife, muhamad.

>spoiling "maliciously"
God damn, this shit gets more retarded by the minute. Get a grip.

Lol

Attached: 450DE64CA1594FABA648E79234EBBFA2.jpg (500x488, 41K)

>someone says something you don't like
>respond with lethal force
We live in a world where this is considered reasonable.

Attached: smuggie.png (582x582, 332K)

I still have my ticket and you're a fucking nigger.
GROW UP MANCHILD

Attached: IMG_20190430_021700.jpg (1080x1436, 270K)

Why do people care about spoilers for a film that has 30 sequels announced?

>The fuck did he think was going to happen?
Turbonerds crying over a book for children

>not your run of the mill film
that's exactly what it is

Reminder that movies suck ass in general and aren't even worth pirating.

>be an absolute retard
>go into a group of ravenous fans who are about to suck the almighty corporate cock
>shout at the top of your lungs the ending or major plot
>surprised when these mouth breathing retards begin beating you
>while you sob in the dirt you shout NIGGER REACTION!
just stop being a retard its EZ

Attached: 1444788232041.png (330x319, 156K)

Bootlickers deserve the rope

Attached: TTYNdiscord9pRxRXc.gif (360x360, 2.19M)

what's there even to spoil? Good guys win? The most obvious MC to off gets offed? Marvel breaking things up to make room for Avengers 2.0 that no one will care about? All of these things were obvious and speculated ad infinitum before the release.

Not vidya so have some kirby horror

Attached: tumblr_pgnw7v9vXS1tonn9ho5_1280.jpg (1280x760, 141K)

>SHUT UP INFIDEL OR ELSE
yeah, you sound so mentally developped and adult there.

The best thing is how I can assure you whoever gets sent this pic will keep reading past the first sentence and then complain.

There's a comedy skit or a show or something where this guy did nothing but laugh at what other people liked and couldn't name one single thing that he himself liked when pressed because he didn't want his taste to be mocked or questioned like he was doing.
Your waifu is shit, and you can't prove me wrong.

Ford still has Indiana Jones and Blade-Runner. What does Alec Guinness have?

>Cap gets stuck in the past
Nah man, he chooses to stay there

Unyelding curiosity my man. I remember being incredibly hyped for MGSV and went looking for the plot twists myself in the streams where people played early, I literally cannot help myself.

>blizzard is a cuck company that does dumb shit
>retards still support them
You only have yourselves to blame. You'll forget this happened in a few days and start a "Home" thread like the cuck you are.

It seems like investing hundreds of hours into a glorified toy commercial has made some people really insecure.

>deliberately cause other users to have an unpleasant experience within the service
>get excluded from using said service
Wow. Imagine that. What an odd concept.

Attached: C-OGsGjVoAALrsj.jpg (590x442, 42K)

These two are both pretty good.

Attached: 1532240396003.jpg (443x471, 89K)

>all 22 movies came out in a week
jesus christ, you truly are a brainlet.

The sacred moused dictated you must pay to watch the movie until you die. you must obey and not search the holy truth outside of the holy church.

I love this scene man

Attached: 1556552725134.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

can't believe I actually fell for this before watching the movie, I don't even need to open it now but sauce on the girl

based

Based normiedestroyer.

some people like to be surprised about something
when it's spoiled, it loses its impact because you know it happens.
It's the reason I don't go on Yea Forums whenever a new game comes out that I want to play, because I know asshats are gonna spoil and shitpost

Cupcakes are trash tier desu, Swiss rolls are better

fucking LOL epic

He wasn't stuck, he just stayed with his gf whose granddaughter he banged.

So every single story every written is bad?

Nah don't get me wrong I don't care about either Marvel movies nor spoilers in general, but I can still find someone whose idea of fun is going to online games' chats and "dabbing on them incels" by spoiling shit a fucking retard

BUT MUH FREEDUMS I CANT SAY THE N WORD OR TRY TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY

>caring about things? lmao
you fags say "its just a garbage kids movie" and whiles that true why bother spoiling it for people who do give a shit? Even casually I wouldn't want to spoil myself the whole videogame before I play it, so I would imagine it's the same for people like cape shit. Its the same as the smashfags who spam "OH NO NONO X character wont get in smash!" there's no celebration or genuine happiness over something they like, its just petty anger disguised as happiness towards someone who is happy.

Attached: 1549327902153.png (383x629, 272K)

>not run of the mill
It is the literal embodiment of run of the mill