Really tempted here, guys. Is it worth it?

Really tempted here, guys. Is it worth it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-16-30-48(1).png (1080x438, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DpWHMqK
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5iikR7aT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is ded on pc, you probably gonna get stomped by guys that have been playing before you were even born.

Yup. Fun game. 20 bucks is worth it.
It'll definitely be worth it if you actually try to learn how fighting games work. Then it's practically priceless. But 20 bucks for dicking around in single player, not a bad price.

>playing fighting games on PC

T I P
I
P

T O P
O
P

M O T H E R
O
T
H
E
R

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

K E K
E
K

!

At that price, for sure. I bought at launch for $70 and regret a bit just because the DLC has trickled out so fucking slowly and the stage selection is tiny.

Probably my favorite entry in the series from a gameplay perspective. SCIII was better single player but this is a close second. It's also nice that most of the tracks from older games are included.

No, I’m a “PC fag” but even I know never to buy fighting games on pc (unless it’s tekken 7 or sfv)

I can still find matches in a minute or two. Port is great too. What's the issue?

Yes.
It's not. You just find games through discord like every other fighting game these days. I run a few of them, here's a link to one discord.gg/DpWHMqK . There's links to every other discord there more or less. Most anyone worth playing plays on PC since the netcode is like 90000 times better. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. If you don't care about competitively playing or even learning the game, the single player content isnt terrible and definitely worth the price

Still non crossplaying?

The game is already worthy at full price.

fitgirl-repacks(dot)site

There you go, and no it isn't worth $20

I prefer Tekken, but I'm not sure if it's still active.

Is anything truly worth it?

two words:

reversal edge

just sidestep retard

How is it for single player?

Hiten-mitsurugi style?

Stinkmeaner DLC when?
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5iikR7aT0

Attached: 97973e2e9a2b288e6e98ef5383f9518d.jpg (420x300, 12K)

>Probably my favorite entry in the series from a gameplay perspective
Just my feeling

Makes me wonder what the fuck people are smoking sometimes. It has arcade, 3 separate story modes one of which is a RPG, plus the usual VS CPU.

The core gameplay is solid. I'm getting a lot of mileage out of it

Can't sidestep it out of the game, retard.

This game would have been S+++ tier without the stupid ass reversal edge mechanic. Feels fucking awful, man.

Attached: 1501935623327.jpg (540x504, 26K)

A + B

My main reason to buy this game is the character creator.

Is it worth it now to just fuck around?

Attached: 1545116818634.gif (600x733, 937K)

Side Step, Grab, even better, learn to mixup.

>paying for online
There will never be anything more cucked than this

You really don't need discord for sc6. At least in Europe.

$20 is definitely fair. I'm one of the suckers who preordered the deluxe version.

If reversal edge is an issue for you, you never left the beginner stages of play.

You don't even need discord I have no problem finding matches on ranked

It's fun. And in many ways the best playing entry in the series. Plus, I want season 2 DLC, so please give Bandai Namco your money.

>unironically defending crutch mechanics in fighting games
kys, you are what killed fightan

the game released at the end of 2018 and is already on sale for 66%, and you want to buy it
lol....

If you're still getting blown up by RE you were never good at fighting games in the first place

This what the fuck also who the fuck guards and dodges in fighting games? Fucking crutch mechanics.

That's just ranked though. There are no player rooms.

They're totally are, most of them are sappings- e ranks fucking around in KOTH mode
I prefer to make 1v1 rooms and just deathmatch anyone who joins

>crutch mechanic
on the lowest level of play, maybe. You try RE on anyone who ever halfway knows what they're doing and it's more likely to bite you in the ass.

look at the last fighting game you bought, then look at the hours played

probably depends on your region. East coast USA is still active all day every day.