Attached: file.png (1280x720, 539K)

wanna buy this one btw

Attached: file.png (1080x839, 395K)

The symmetrical one

XBone

DS4 is better

Xbox one

You on PC yeah? Xbox One

both are terrible in one way or another.

there are no good pads anymore.

ps4 is the best

As someone who's had extensive time using both Xbone and PS4 controller especially on PC the DS4 is lightyears better than the sorry excuse for a misshapen dildo that was the DS3 but i don't know how anyone could suggest it over the Xbone which is the greatest controller of this gen in terms of overall quality and comfort.

The Xbone one for sure

I prefer PS4 but Xbone is still pretty good and is guaranteed plug and play

Xbone.

the PS3 pad is garbage

Xbone, DS4 is garbage in both battery life and quality, sticks aren't even in the correct places for games that you wouldn't use a mouse and keyboard for

Xbone for sure

Of those: Xbone it'll work with everything
The GameCube usb ones for switch work really well but there are a few games where you might have to press X+B and it really cant. For some reason dark souls 3 refuses to acknowledge it.

The xbox feels much better

Xbone by far

Xbone is better.

Switch
Xbone
Wii U pro
DS4

Xbox. The 360 gamepad is the greatest controller design of all time and the One controller is that.

DS4 is more ergonomic, but the xbone has better battery life and is easier to set up with PCs

xboxone

if switch pro had a better dpad, sure, but the thing doesn't even have a pivot, it's mushy garbage that that registers way too many wrong inputs, also no analog triggers

literally both are fine. I have tiny hands so ds4 fits way better in my hands, but on the other hand, I prefer the location of the left thumb-stick longer and the trigger distance on the xbox one controller for racing games (i'm too cheap to get a wheel/pedals).
If I were you I would go to the store and just see which one feels better in your hands and use that one. Unless you want to get a custom controller online I really don't think there's going to be a difference that's more than just personal preference.
Other than that here are some tech differences that I know of, but they really don't matter:
>ds4 has a gyroscope
probably useless
>ds4 has the pad thing which
it's ok. It's 1 extra button and also you can use it as a trackpad if you want
>ds4 has an led panel on the back
this is actually super useful if you want to configure the controller to have multiple mapping profiles (you can have a different color for each profile, so it's easy to tell which one you are using). Personally I have 3 profiles: regular ds4, emulated xbox 360 (just incase I have to do anything that doesn't support ds4), and a computer use one (joystick controls cursor, right and left click, ect)

Wii U Pro is the best controller that exists.

Prove me wrong.

i play fighting games and with the ps3 controller and i feel tired using the dpad

Xbox One

really? for me the d-pad on the ds4 is where my left thumb naturally goes. I feel tired using the thumb-stick

xbone controllers: prone to fire
ps4 controllers: Nothing exceptional, allows more hand configurations

Xbox elite

Xbone, they spent more than 12 seconds thinking about ergonomics unlike playstation

DS4 hands down. Gyro aim is a fucking blessing that I wish more games had.

why would you play any sort of shooter on a controller in the first place?

gyro > mouse

DS4 is trash while the Xbone improves upon one of the best controllers ever designed.

Fuck the DS4 though. Shit battery life, shitty, useless gimmicks. terrible overly-sensitive triggers.

DS4.
It's just better

Xbone easily. Actual triggers and great stick placement.

The switch pro controller is amazing

t. somebody who has been faithful to a xbox 360 controller since forever

that doesn't even make sense, you can't do easy 180s, sharp turning, or precise movements with gyro due to its very nature. mouse aiming is the end-all-be-all for aiming things

One thing for sure the Xbone controller lasts you longer than the 360 one. At least mine did 4 years in and still going strong (starting to disconnect a bit).

After 4 years my 360 controller was pretty much falling apart and not connecting because the battery was too loose.

Xbox360, just get wired. Xbox360 is best controller, xb1 is meh

I like xbox thumbstick layout, but those play station bumpers are just to sweet

lol this post right after my post

Bro, the Xbox 360 controller starts to make cranky noises after a while, it's a garbage controller imo. It's God tier ergonomy but the built in quality isn't the best.

Too bad the xb1 controller feels worse than the 360. I like the 360's curves, not the hard edges at the bottom of xb1

By the time it goes out OP can buy another im sure

Xbone controllers are tanks. My pink Minecraft pig one is still holding up strong 3 years later. I even have the 2 original controllers from launch in tip top condition

Gaming from the bed or couch. If I'm going to be playing with a controller at least I'm going to make my experience less shittier.
>b-b-buh just use the steam controller/keyboard and mouse on your lap!
Fuck off.

DS4 is better unless you have to hold the left stick down a lot.

Xbox One controllers are the best I've ever used. The launch variants have shitty bumpers, but every version from the past five years has been god-tier. D-pad isn't half-bad either.

the d-pad is like the 360 ones?

the dpad is clicky like the vita's

DS4 on PC is so god damn frustrating
>Ds4windows makes it recognize as an xbox controller so button prompts will never be DS4 unless it's an option or mod. Most games you cant pick
>steam controller configuration is a superior built in DS4windows but it depends on updating steam and updates can just break support
>some games are also not updated to support steam's controller support, so they end up reading your controller as weird as fuck buttons or 2 different devices
>troubleshooting this is a bitch
>the same happens if you leave ds4windows open too and the option to fix it doesnt work on windows 10
>some games like Dark Souls 3 use a dumb ass default control scheme that From soft set up as the default where the right analog stick emulates a mouse instead of being a fucking right analog stick
Please for the love of God save yourself any & all frustration per game and just get xbone. It doesnt matter how you think it feels or plays. DS4 was not meant to be used on PC and it's an uphill battle for compatibility. If your controller doesnt just plug in and work it isnt worth it

just use scp lmao

Can confirm

Attached: QYekBuj.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

DS4 fans have autism and asymmetry gives them a migraine.

Attached: oB2mO_qe_400x400.jpg (290x290, 9K)

I only have ps4, and the control sucks, of much problem in the analog button

my fucking right bumper just snapped off one day on my controller. I just don't like how they did the bumpers in general especially compared to something like the switch pro controller. other than that they're good

DS4 is okay but sticks degrade quickly. Xbone tends to be sturdy

This

Good heft
Ergonomic
HD rumble feels good

If Nintendo would fix the Dpad (which isn’t even a big problem) this thing would go from being a B+ to an A.

I got over the analog trigger shit after I played Ultimate

Attached: DBB72708-D9F7-478C-B04F-D4CE58F208D5.png (1200x800, 1.29M)