30+ thread, zoomers OUT

>what you playing?
>what game you looking forward to?
>hows life you old fuck?

Attached: 1554371264989.jpg (900x720, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/swolebenji/page/1/
reddit.com/user/SwoleBenji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start

>what you playing?
modded warband
bannerlord, stalker 2 and TES VI
>hows life you old fuck?
im poor, trying to start my own business, but at least I moved out of my parents house when i was 18 and have a QT GF for the last few months. I find it scary that zoomers are embracing the lootbox & in-game purchase culture devs are shitting out.

Attached: AlphaMale.jpg (380x461, 18K)

nobody over the age of 12 posts on Yea Forums

I was 19 when I found this place in 2006 and I already felt old on here back then

Attached: 8314-1-1328734951-01.jpg (432x377, 75K)

>talking out of your ass on an anonymous image board

Attached: 1524101445694.jpg (250x250, 10K)

playing Anno 1800. looking forward to Bannerlord and switch animal crossing. life is pretty good. got a kid on the way, when he's an adult I'm hoping he or she gets to enjoy the release of Bannerlord.

Attached: feud136d.jpg (200x286, 22K)

>Amid Evil, Darkest Hour 44-45
>Pantheon
getting better but still shit

Attached: pls no.jpg (966x772, 124K)

which part are you skeptical about, the claim he's in his early 30s, or the claim he was here in 2006?
I'm around that age and lurked Yea Forums in 2004, it's not really that unbelievable I think

what's up my lads

>what you playing?
I just started everquest in the p99 server
I'm kinda lost of what should I play now, any recommendations?

animal crossing
that would be the only reason I'd buy a switch

>hows life you old fuck?
aaahhh been with too many anxiety for the past 4 years but things are getting okay again I think
still feeling young, age is just an attitude

Attached: fail.jpg (801x603, 66K)

I always like played a troll back when EQ came out

>>what you playing?
translated Dai Gyakuten Saiban, might finally start something on my Switch, have like 50 games on it and probably played 10, since no time
>>what game you looking forward to?
A ton of, but I'll play none of them - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, Grandia II HD, portable Monster Hunter if it comes, Pokemon since I don't give a shit about Yea Forums's opinion and still enjoy the series and liked which way gen 7 went etc
>>hows life you old fuck?
Turned 30 few months ago, finishing renovating the apartment, got a new job, have panic and anxiety attacks for some reason, I buy more vidya than I ever play

Attached: 1406053734565.jpg (687x2160, 314K)

I'm earning my wizardhood in 6 months. What should I expect? I'm scared.

Attached: pain.jpg (750x864, 178K)

just got back into splatoon after trying mk11 on switch (it's unplayable garbage). splatoon is great fun. might play some botw today (still havent done dlc) and drink some beers.
im looking forward to fire emblem. it looks absolutely awful right now, so i hope it turns out great, but i doubt it. also looking forward to smt v.
life is... eh. im bored. i have lots of money but no job. i want to meet a girl and get married, but i seldom go out. im thinking about just picking up and moving to another country. where should i go?

You make it out like it’s an achievement he was 19 when browsing fucking Yea Forums in 2006.

Stellaris while doing spring cleaning

Super Mario maker 2 and FE, New PoE league because Synthesis is SHIT

I've decided to go back to school and got accepted in a good program a few weeks back, so i get random bouts of euphoria. Never been better in at least 5 years.

I'm 29 going in 30 this summer can I hang?
>what you playing?
Been in a game funk, just a lot of HOMM3 in my downtime. Beat shovel knight last night. Thinking of getting Rollercoaster tycoon 2 and reliving that.
Lately only old games look appealing.
Not much on the horizon I genuinely give a shit about anymore. Maybe the hollow knight sequel but I haven't beaten the first game
>hows life you old fuck?
It's okay. Trying to move out of this shitty small town with my GF. If she gets the job offer this week for a bay area company we can escape this shit hole town.
Life's tough v

Attached: 1556214722271m.jpg (1024x1023, 125K)

Hey man good for you.

>what you playing?
Working my way through Splinter Cell/Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Theory.
Butterlord, Anno 1800, other than that not much really. Industry is a bit shit at the moment. Stealth genre is dead. AAA is fucked. Indies are starting to mature into fledgling companies but most aren't quite there yet.
>hows life you old fuck?
Pretty great, just finished building my house, semi-retired (only work 1-2 days a week doing freelance work for film remotely), spend most of my time restoring old motorbikes, hiking, playing games or banging the odd chubby 19 year old from tinder.

>>stealth genre is dead
Truly the worst part of current gaming. That and rts games being fucked really kills me.
I need to replay splinter cell

My old ass still can't fucking beat Sword Saint Isshin. Why the Christ did they give him a goddamn semi-automatic handgun?
I started another NG in between practice sessions and I've already beaten the Corrupted Monk.

Waiting for Judgment in June, and then Fire Emblem 3H.

Life's not bad, my useless significant other is pissing me off less lately and I've managed to pay off my debts just in time for a mortgage to land on top of me in a year or so.

Attached: 1553680154707.png (400x400, 235K)

Thanks bud, hope your life goes well too.

>what you playing?
I was bouncing between Hitman 2, Sekiro, DOA6 and FFXIV, but I started Persona 3 and it's taking over my life.
Death Stranding, Code Vein, Insurgency (maybe), Last of Us 2 Factions
>hows life you old fuck?
On paper I'm doing alright, but I'm not following my passion which (I think) is music or creative activity. I *do* a lot of things - job, martial arts, part-time classes, sometimes singing lessons, but I can't say I'm passionate about my job. It's a good job though - it pays the bills and I'm relatively comfortable financially, which is somewhere I've never been in my entire adult life.
I just - really want to dig into life. It's a feeling that's hard to describe.

Attached: 1555000031986.jpg (279x365, 28K)

>what you playing?
Nothing, really. Just lurking Yea Forums or shitposting on other boards. Also constantly refreshing Youtube. I played Escape from Tarkov few weeks ago for a while, somewhat enjoyed it.
Nothing, really. I would like to be naive and believe that Bloodlines 2 will be good, but we all know how that will end. Maybe Ion Maiden will be good. I look forward for a racewar irl though.
>hows life you old fuck?
Generally okay. Working, lifting, shitposting and sleeping. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

Attached: 1555963968395.jpg (550x389, 114K)

this thread is proof of just how zoomer-ridden Yea Forums has become. bummer.

Attached: 1552359963337.png (640x640, 456K)

I just turned 25 and I'm posting in this thread! take that you silly old fart

Attached: 1556311117653.jpg (1032x1500, 862K)

I just try to forget RTS was ever a thing and it hurts a little less.

was just thinking about this

Attached: 1414309518682.jpg (955x951, 265K)

>what you playing?
Rain World and CodeCross
Residen Evil 2 Remake, Htiman 2, Sekiro, Devil May Cry V and more Monster Hunter World
>hows life you old fuck?
i need to stop going back on the ships, i hate being months in work without family, good video games and access to the internet

Attached: BORN TO DIE.jpg (500x501, 59K)

>playing
CoH2, Rising Storm 2, DBD
>looking forward to
WoW Classic
>life
shit

Iconoclasts. It's an inventive, if uneven game with some cool environmental puzzles strewn throughout the levels and bosses. The plot is cringey at times.

Spelunky 2

Got over my depression. Trying to get into programming as my old career path in the humanities was a joke

>Playing
I still get in a couple games of overwatch every day or so, also just beat Sekiro which was god-tier
>Looking Forward To
Persona 5R
>Life
I just started grad school as a copywriter in advertising. Things have been good now that I'm being creative again with the prospect of actually making good money.

Attached: 8e6.png (420x413, 100K)

happiness.

You call that alpha? lol

Attached: trueAlphaMale.png (967x756, 1.07M)

You out at sea user?

>tfw all I want to do find some decent job out of the city and live life comfy
>every ruralfag I've met wants out fast as possible
Am I just an uneducated ruralboo?

>what you playing?
FFXIV, 100% of Yakuza 4, TDE Nocturne
Literally any information about SMTV
>hows life you old fuck?
I have a job and a spouse so it could be worse

Attached: 1555346452272.jpg (500x281, 74K)

Gotta go to a city to start your career in order to potentially make serious money. Then you buy a nice house in the woods when you get older.

People age, it's whatever.

Attached: 1390755608404.png (1182x1024, 467K)

Slowly playing through Sekiro. I'm trying to get through the first playthrough with absolutely zero cheese.

>being bald
>having to use an angry expression to try and scare your enemies because you lack physical ability
>probably never even drank from a skull

Attached: lmk051gth8x01.jpg (996x531, 218K)

yes, i'm lucky we have connection now
>AlphaMale
>trueAlphaMale

Attached: Mount & Blade in a nutshell.jpg (425x425, 19K)

Be safe out there ocean based user.
Get home safe for some real vidya

>what you playing?
Well I only played a few minutes of games a few days ago. I just don't really even play no more for years.

Nothing and I barely play games at all.

>hows life you old fuck?
Absolutely terrible.

>33
>Sekiro
>TW Three Kingdoms
>Good I guess. I like my job but tfw childless and loveless

It's not always a good thing user. I work for a family owned business and it sort of sucks.
No direct deposit, paid by physical check every Friday, I'm underpaid for what I do, and where I live was heavily affected by the wildfires this last year.
Small town full of fucking bums and college kids now.

>what are you playing?
darkest dungeon, rocket league with old friends, dwarf fortress, age of empires 2
>what game are you looking forward to?
I dunno man, I just want a good single player experience, like I had with the witcher series or with skyrim, something that I can escape into
>hows life you old fuck?
been diagnosed with glaucoma, decided to make the best of what I got left, working like nobody's business, making the best d&d experience for my friends humanly possible, saving up for sightseeing.

Attached: harold-stock-photos-9-300x200.jpg (300x200, 14K)

nothing
nothing
not good

Attached: 1488778182770.png (358x318, 171K)

Jesus christ I'm sorry user.
I'm a random dude online but I really feel for you and I hope your time is filled with joy in this miserable world.

>what you playing?
FFX-2
Astral Chain
>hows life you old fuck?
Not bad but could be better

hey man want hug or a beer?

Glad to see there's lots of us still kicking about here. I guess we're just quiet most of the time stay clear of the zoomed central threads.

I stick to warband threads, comfy game location threads and TES larp/shitpost threads.

Attached: Ob-Anvil01-Large.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Currently practicing on WoW Vanilla private servers to try to get better leveling speeds as an Undead rogue, the most based and redpill thing to play in any MMO to ever exist. If you search "SwoleBenji" you can see the video progression of it. Kind of interesting stuff.

Looking forward to Classic WoW's release this summer. Hence why I'm practicing on private servers.

Life sucks. Fired after 13 years of wagecucking and never want to go back. Gonna try to "make it" on youtube or kill myself when I run out of money.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

I'm 28 but I guess I'm a Boomer at this point

Attached: 155615352854.jpg (1362x2048, 290K)

Not as bad as it sounds, it makes me motivated. But yeah it's good to say it anonymously online, I don't like telling people, thanks for the kind words.

hopefully you run out of money quickly

I'm truly sorry my friend. I hope you find joy as much as you can

Attached: 1511797335896_b.jpg (592x512, 56K)

Tales of Man eyal
Super Mario world

I couldn't even make it through 2 minutes of a video on your channel. You're both obnoxious and incredibly boring.

>I need to replay splinter cell
It's embarrassing how many bad habits I had to unlearn from playing years of shitty stealth games.

I'd forgotten just how unforgiving Splinter Cell's AI is, if your elbow is poking out around a corner, they'll see you, if any part of your body is visible and they'd realistically spot you, they spot you, if you're sitting up in an air vent with clear line of sight to someone, they'll spot you......and when they do spot you, it's none of this "what was that, i'm only slightly alarmed despite the fact I clearly just saw a full grown and heavily armed man running around" they just straight up light you up and call for help.

Fuck it's good.

>what you playing?
Sekiro, DMC5, TF2 always
Silksong, Eitr, Prime 4(if it's an explorative game and not just a linear point and click)
>hows life you old fuck?
Good. Got a job where I essentially do 30 minutes of work a day that pays like shit but at least I can be a fat lazy fuck and get paid for it. Happily married. Life isn't full of horseshit. Just simple and to the point. I also smoke a lot of weed.

Attached: V.jpg (400x316, 20K)

I'm on it my man!

please lose the flaming frame, or whatever you want to call it. Put there something less flashy or just something static, or just go fullscreen. It will improve your videos.

your videos are abysmal. you'll never make it on youtube because your videos are pointless meme-driven drivel, and listening to your voice is like having someone fuck my ears with screwdrivers.
cease and desist immediately.

Attached: 1555610269224.jpg (640x736, 42K)

Oh shit I remember you having the biggest fucking whinge imaginable about how much of a failure you were.

Not really surprised at all that you've graduated to trolling children on minecraft in the current fucking year.

I haven't really started making content yet. Gonna do rounds of tutorial videos first.

If you want to make it big livestream your suicide, it's the only thing people would willingly watch.

Finally a thread for old men like us
>what you playing?
Running through all Souls games, capping it off with first playthrough of Sekiro. Just started Dark Souls. I had forgotten how good Demon's Souls was.
Hmm, Iceborne expansion for MH
>hows life you old fuck?
Pretty good. My income is meager, but my skill with spending is immense, and my free time is plentiful. Can't complain.

Attached: 1555803453290.gif (425x304, 15K)

The frame is to fight against copyright cucks and will allow me to win a court case of "fair use" The flames do DEGRADE the quality of a livestream. It was originally made for recorded video. As far as degrading the livestream it fucks youtubes algorithm detection up enough while streaming that a static border would not. I kinda have to use it and I know it sucks and lowers the quality but I don't have any friends or connections so I gotta outsmart the system. :-/

Meme driven? Playing WoW is a meme? What?

I always troll, in every video game. It wouldn't be memorable if you just played the meta like an NPC sheeple.

Just tune in eight years from now, kek.

he should livestream his reaction to his suicide. that's what the kids are into these days.

Based on your main childhood era, are you gen x, millennial, or zoomer?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

This is a man with his shit in order

Playan = CrossCode and RoR2
Future = nothing

>Playing WoW is a meme? What?
the video that plays on your homepage is titled Epic Legendary Alpha Men Video April 1st Edition Ft. SwoleBenji andis about identifying how manly you are by which disney princess you like. the rest of your videos are you doing tutorials for a piece of shit mmo.
>i always troll and never play meta like an npc
your life is a meme. fucking kill yourself.

Attached: ushi.jpg (1333x1000, 231K)

It's an April fools video, but I am quite based and redpilled, and wish to teach the lonely virgins of Yea Forums how to get laid and get gf's and get the sex they deserve.

Which game gave you the nicest feels lads? For me it's oblivion. No game sucked me into its world like oblivion did despite being 18/19 when it came out.

The random shit NPCs/creatures would get up to made it feel alive.

Attached: 600x338px-LL-265dbc2f_2012-04-04_00001.jpg (600x338, 117K)

user...

Attached: 67e79da75cbb2b46530c904925d9fb9ee641cafc394dc0756b74e3e4ec0e2816.png (680x1147, 1.17M)

How old are you dude?

>I am quite based and redpilled
you
are
a
faggot

Attached: 1553485170850.gif (500x252, 954K)

why do you reply to him? just don't

Attached: xavier.jpg (425x317, 60K)

I am not doxxing myself. I am as old or as young as you want me to be.

Nah bro. Only beta male bluepilled cucks try to tear down their own tribesman.

calling him a faggot is an insult to faggots.

please be careful when wording a reply to a """person""" like that.

>I am not doxxing myself.
You already have faggot.

People have your name, your previous employer, where you live, where you went to school.....all from shit YOU'VE said online.

Dark souls remastered (6th play through) Going to go through all of soulsborne then Sekiro
none
fine

see

Fable Anniversary
ESO Elsweyr
Sucks cock

is ESO worth the money?

No they don't, cause I haven't said any of those online, unless they're false flags. :^)

Post some then if ya got 'em.

>Playan
Total War: shogun 2 FOTS
Hearts of Iron IV
Anno 1800

>Forward'ing
Bannerlord
TW: 3 Chinkdoms

>Life
Got a 10 days long Golden Week thus holiday, but I noticed I'm getting bad at vidya with age. I can't beat what I used to be able to beat, and it makes me very sad

Attached: 1554056929878.png (705x403, 256K)

You really need to sort your shit out faggot.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/swolebenji/page/1/

You still didn't post any, cause I know I didn't post any.

jesus, this is pure, distilled autism. And people complain about zoomers

jesus, that shameless self-advertisement, having your own name in every post, using incel terms.

good job on doing what I couldn't be arsed to do user, now I have some shit to laugh at while i wind down

Attached: screenshot-boards.fireden.net-2019.04.30-03-25-10.png (614x56, 17K)

I like the part where he's begging for games and countless posts recounting his time in retail.

What part isn't 100% based and redpilled lad?

Langrisser and Eve Rebirth Terror

Anonymous;Code, it's been 4 years what the hell Chiyomaru.
Also Labyrinth of Galleria, 13 Sentiels, and Aquaplus' next work

Really want to pursue a PhD but my job pays decently and life is comfortable. 4 years means quite a lot of income lost.

Attached: 886499.jpg (640x802, 249K)

B
T
F
O
'
D

You got called out by a tripposter and completely dragged through the mud saying you dox'd him when in reality you just made yourself out to be a sperg. Hasn't posted any proof in the last 30 minutes GG NO RE rekt son.

you need to go back
reddit.com/user/SwoleBenji

nobody wants you here.

No one wants him there either LMFAO

Attached: Reddit.jpg (884x374, 34K)

>what you playing?
Just finished Mega Man 11
Sword and Shield, Smash DLC, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles remake
>hows life you old fuck?
Only recently just got a better job that allowed me to move out. Finally have my own apartment. Feels good to be on my own for once.

Literally the biggest beta imaginable peddling his sob story 24/7 and begging for games.

Attached: VANLYFE.jpg (881x365, 46K)

good thing people like him have no chance of procreation.

>what you playing?
Elder Scrolls Online and MK11

TES VI, Pokemon Sword/Shield

>hows life you old fuck?
Not bad. Gonna be 31 soon, got married last summer and I'm finishing up my second bachelor's degree. My job sucks but it pays decent and it gives me security to keep going to college

>what you playing?
FFXI
Hytale
A never-ending cycle of sleep and work occasionally interspersed with brief hours of video games and chores. Each day bleeds into the next to the point that I forget what date it is, or how old I am. Only my work schedule and bill due dates serve to clue me in to the passage of time.

Attached: my ethos.png (198x300, 37K)

Day's Gone

Animal Crossing on Switch

I'm doing well for myself. Living in an apartment, got a steady job, made some friends, got a new car. I'm trying diet and exercise because I'm tired of being a fat fuck. Outside of that, my body hurts.

>what you playing?
Persona 5. It's fun, but the writing is a bit shit.
Nothing for the time being, but the year's been pretty good for vidya so far.
>hows life you old fuck?
Bad, but I just got a decent job, so hopefully I can work hard and get back to where I was before.

>Going to be 27 soon

I'm not 30 yet, but it does feel weird that I'm now nearly 9 years older than other people that are allowed to post here.

Realistically you've got a good 15 years on most of the people who post here user.

>also going to be turning 27 in a few months
>I've officially spent over half my life posting on Yea Forums

Time flies.

I doubt that because most polls (That include underage) indicate most people here are 18-25.

Now you can be cynical and suspect everyone is just lying in the polls, but I would just disagree and don't see any motivation to lie.

I guess, but I think I got here around the age of 18 or 19 myself, so now I'm nearly a decade older than I was when I first started coming here.

shadow tactics blades of the shogun is an amazing stealth game. I highly recommend it.

I'm early 2010's cancer, so it's been almost a third of my life for me. I think Captcha was already implemented on here when I first got here, but I vaguely remember having to use noko and manually refresh threads.

Fellow boomers, somebody recommend me a game like Landmark

Currently playing a lot of Everquest on the new Mangler server and some Elite Dangerous.

The games i am looking forward to most are Camelot Unchained or Pantheon even though i know neither one will ever come out.

Life is pretty bad. My body is falling apart. My wife is hitting menopause so my one source of pussy for the last 20 years just dried up and my job fucking sucks more than ever. On the brightside my youngest kid is moving out for college so we will finally be kid free.

>>what you playing?
Splatoon, Lolverwatch, Rocket League
I hope Tetris Effect is announced for PC at E3
Just changed careers and my neck is also creaky sometimes

I just speed run old re1-cvx
It's been a bad habit for a long time.
Life is good thanks.

>what you playing?
Been playing the Silent Hill series over and over
Ghost of Sushi and Metroid Sublime 4
>hows life you old fuck?
It's okay. I'm 26 though, I used a fake ID to get in this thread.

I'm 27 and 2bh I'm thinking life finally feels good , maybe I just stop caring about most stuff.

>playing
Ace Combat 7
>looking forward to
Cyberpunk
>life
not too bad

Attached: 1526753742631.jpg (1280x720, 732K)

>what you playing?
SWAT 3
Ready or Not.
>hows life you old fuck?
Terrible. My country just elected a television comedian as president.

I'm a 26 year old boomer.
>>what you playing?
Finally playing through Horizon Zero Dawn since I finished platting Sekiro
Code Vein, hopefully it doesn't get cancelled
Pretty good I suppose. Have a family and a nice house in a good neighborhood, and an okay job. It could be worse.

>Be almost 27
>Still have a bad habit of spending too much time on this board

>what you playing?
Destiny 2 I guess
Not Destiny 3
>hows life you old fuck?
I guess I'm confortable enough.

>Playing through FFX
>Going for all the ultimate weapons
>I now have the butterfly hunt, the Thunder Plains lightning dodging, and the summoner battle against Anima to do

>what you playing?
Assassins Creed Rogue, Patrician 3
Nothing really, Dragon's Dogma 2 if they ever make it.
>hows life you old fuck?
Fucked and I don't have the will nor motivation to unfuck it.

>what you playing?
Mask of the Betrayer. Hadn't really played it since release, and had a hankering for iso-rpgs. Yeah yeah, it's not really isometric, but you know I mean.

Sekiro. Got it for PS4 couple of weeks ago. Been gathering dust, still in wrapping, ever since.

>hows life you old fuck?
My beard is starting to turn grey. Starting new vidya feels like a huge hassle, so I frequently end up spending my time playing wow and other timesinks, and I hate it. Mostly, I just watch tv in the time I'd usually spend playing vidya, because it's less demanding. I can tangibly feel my reaction time in CS having degraded. My eyesight is getting worse.

Fuck aging.

How do I go about changing careers?

Same poster as here. I'm also trying to lose weight. I'm tired of being a fat fuck.

I'm also in Wizard Mode. How do I cope with the loneliness?

I got a funny story about the lightning dodging game. I tried to do that shit for like a week and constantly failed. Then one day i had to get a colonoscopy. They said i wouldn't be unconscious during the procedure but i wouldn't remember any of it they also told me that after it was over i might have some minor blackouts for the rest of the day. So anyway my wife drives me home after its over and i dont remember anything at all from the time i got home until the time i woke up the next morning. When i woke up i turned on the PS2 to play and noticed that at some point during my blackout i had not only finished the lightning dodging game but had gotten all of the other ultimate weapons as well. My wife said i did nothing all day but sit there and play i didn't even eat dinner.

>cntrl + f "neet"
>0 results
here lies the loser of the thread,i'm ready to die

Playing: Space Station 13, Second Life
Looking forward to: I've stopped paying attention honestly...

>tfw NEET as well
>tfw I'm literally autistic, so I don't even know if I can handle a job or not

Literally just try. I was a NEET to 25 and then lost another year last year. You'll do better at work than you think you will. No one you work with cares how shit your personality is if you just do a good job.

I'm 27, can I hang with you guys? These zoomers are insufferable.

>what you playing?
Been reading Fate/Stay Night if that counts. Otherwise been doing my NG+ Kuro's Charm/Demon Bell run in Sekiro off and on. My reaction time is garbage and I keep getting my ass handed to me by fucking Juzuo and I can't tell if I just need practice or if it's because I'm too slow to react like a retard.

>What game are you looking forward to?
Astral Chain is the only game coming out this year that immediately comes to mind. Maybe Pokemon Sword but I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game since Gen II, despite trying multiple times to get back into the series. There just isn't enough there to keep me entertained anymore despite how much I want to go back to the intense enjoyment I got out of it as a child.

>How's life you old fuck?
Extremely stressful, video games and porn are my only escape. I'm still recovering from being a NEET for a couple years, I'm far, far from functional despite having a pretty decent paying job now.

Do market research on the BLS and settle on a profession that is stable. I went back for a second degree in a field similar to my first but more in demand. Never miss class, get good grades, and actively participate. Professors love that and will serve as references later. Go to all recruiting and networking events relevant to the major. Intern to avoid the trap of needing exp fot entry level work. It sounds generic but works.

Ahoy reddit. Our retarded systems believes your post is spam. Please reformat and go fuck yourself you insufferable faggot

i've a huge anxienty to even leave home,how do i get over this? i can barely talk to the cashier when going to the local store,it's etched in my mind that i shouldn't bother other people so i end up with this anxiety and i've zero clues how to get a shitty job even

damn! some people even built a house here? oh thats believable lmao.

Former NEET here. The only thing that shook me out of those anxieties enough to go outside was catching myself thinking those thoughts and responding with "Yeah, but who the fuck cares?". Every time you think "this person's going to laugh at me" or "this person's going to thing I'm an idiot" or "I'm just making a fool of myself", immediately check it by reminding yourself no one fucking gives a shit and they are going to forget you tomorrow and their lives will go on and so will yours. "No one gives a fuck" is the most comforting thought in those situations, at least in my experience. It's even better because it's true.

>what you playing?
God of War
Shin Megami Tensei V
>hows life you old fuck?
Struggling with depression every day.

>what you playing?
REmake 2
Nothing.
>hows life you old fuck?
Awful. I wasted my best years on vidya. Now I'm going to empty my savings account for a gun to an hero. Don't fall for the vidya meme anons.

We're all too autistic to have a job until the alternative is starvation and being homeless. You'd be surprised what you can force yourself to do once you've got no safety net.

Does anyone else here feel like you've gotten too old for this board?

>Amid Evil
I'm glad it's an homage to Heretic/Hexen instead of being a straight up copy like Ion Maiden was

I just turned 30 on Sunday, do I count?

>balding in the middle
>white hair on the sides
>27
can i join?

already reached wizardhood, the magic powers are pretty sweet.

Attached: CF487227-1BA8-4518-B2E5-2B7C312261D1.jpg (736x1094, 114K)

Playing Sekiro, like 1 playthrough from the plat

Looking forward to... I dunno really. I don't usually look too far ahead. What's coming you this year?

Life's going well. New project so that's neat. Got a raise recently which is pretty cool too. Now I just work, get stoned, and read. Life is comfy.

aw poor guy wish he was invited to parties instead of playing vidya. so sad

early/mid gen y

>early/mid gen y
Are you scared to say millennial?

didn’t feel like typing it out, gen y is quicker