Multiplayer game has a "thanks" button

>multiplayer game has a "thanks" button

Attached: 1544793669723.png (562x450, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOGEyBeoBGM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
youtu.be/odHmsIF4IWA
kissanime.ru
jojocomparisons.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY
youtube.com/watch?v=18SA6PTvwhI
youtu.be/g1n0mvfYDcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He repays him by killing him

Rocket leagues quick chat is the best salt generator I have ever seen.

>have to wait a few years before we get to see Made In Heaven
>even longer til we get to see Tusk 4 break the barrier

Attached: 1556195733102.gif (500x402, 1.72M)

gives you something to live for

Attached: abacchio dead.jpg (874x486, 36K)

>Berserk poster doesn't realize what will happen to part 7 anime
Enjoy your cgi

why does everyone in this show look so gay

On the contrary.
Years of shite adaptations have prepared me for CGI horses.

Attached: 1556191554208.png (388x488, 110K)

Weird-ass character designs are part of JoJo. That's why it's called Bizarre Adventure.

Attached: PIfBn0o.jpg (2360x1200, 759K)

the character designs are based on rock outfits of the 70s, 80s and 90s. They were always quirky, punky, huge sex-appeal etc

Attached: 1539681145211.png (800x609, 1.05M)

They should have put a filter on this scene so Doppio's hair isn't as obvious.

the author is a huge fan of music and the different weird outfits rockstars wore inspired basically of the modern designs part 5 onward. Part's 1-4 were just FOTNS rip offs art wise.

I hate nuAraki's """art"""style.
Everyone has the same face, everyone is a lanklet twink and everyone looks like a tranny.

BUCCIARATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: image.jpg (330x454, 53K)

>have to get through part 6 until part 7 finally gets animated

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Part 6 is pretty shit but the ending is great so it will be worth it at least once we get to Pucci shenanigans towards the end.

At least Foo Fighters is great.

I think it looks fine, but when he starts doing anything pre part 5 they look extremely off since everybody in 1-4 looked built out of a brick shit house.

Attached: 81kJ8sQwaKL.jpg (1400x2069, 338K)

Why do these 'all the JoJo' pictures never include Jonathan
yes I know he's there I just wish he'd actually get drawn like himself

It was obvious in the manga too. Araki didn't intend to hide it so why change it?

>have to sit through:
>Dragon's Dream
>Yo Yo Ma
Oh god please fucking kill

Except this nu-style makes even Part 5 look bad.
It only doesn't look off in 6 and 7 since they wree already in this new one with dead, soulless eyes and sameface.
Part 5 in its original style still has recognizably different faces even if the bodies are twinks, but not anymore in his nustyle where even the faces are sameface with dead, black, soulless eyes.

Cause Araki hates his pre-Part 4 work and art style since editorial office had higher control back in the day and forced him to ape Fist of the North Star art style.

I really liked Dragon's Dream, do people not like that fight? Yo Yo Mad though... that one I get the disdain.

>next episode it's another recap

Attached: 1542685845537.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

>The guy who does replays dies
>Next episode is a giant replay

sasuga david productions

>They play “What a Wonderful World” during the Made In Heaven fight

Attached: 5D545148-BB35-4D56-884F-F715AEA60AAD.jpg (800x960, 166K)

He had a sameface problem with SBR, but he's gotten a lot better about it with JJL. The girls still suffer from sameface but the guys look distinct from one another. It does look weird when he draws a character from an older part, but I don't think he's capable of drawing in that style anymore.

>but the guys look distinct from one another
Because of their hair and outfits, I literally couldn't tell them apart if you cropped out the hair and body.

part 6 is gonna get a surge of popularity when it gets animated, mark my words
nobody outside of japan cared about part 5 before now as well

80% of part 6 is shit
why having hype for a big turd

What was wrong with Part 6? I haven't read it but I've heard a lot of people like the final fight.

Narancias reaction made me feel like shit. I wasn't expecting it to be so bad when it was animated. Dude just absolutely loses it.

He draws Jobin with a pretty distinct face, if you ignore the scars.

I don't agree, I feel like I could tell Josuke, Joushuu, Norisuke and Joubin apart from one another just fine even putting aside hair and clothes. Same goes for a lot of the one off characters, I could easily tell Kira apart from Damo and Damo apart from Aishou and Aishou apart from the Aphex Twins and so on. Some characters look pretty similar, Josefumi and Rai would be hard to tell apart if not for their clothes and hair for example, but in general I don't think there's a sameface problem.

>if you ignore the scar
Hahaha.
No.
Remove his hair and scars and he looks like Gappy or anyone else.

It’s a pleb filter and memelords succumb to it all the time. Also, it kills the SBRetard.

yo yo ma is so much better than dragon's dream, dd feels like an endless nightmare, it's so fucking long, nonsensical and boring

>team game
>player thanks me for doing my job by helping the team win

Attached: 1346346850517.gif (442x222, 1.85M)

>Marylin manson
>Survivor
>Limp Bizkit
>Bohemian Rhapsody
>fucking UNDERWORLD
>Guards catching girls fiddling themselves
>Fucking gravity fights
>Green ass babies

If you think Part 6 isn't hype shit get the fuck out my face

Not him, but I feel that Dragon’s Dream is a fight that’s probably going to be more enjoyable animated than it is in the manga, since it’s drawn out and a little tough to follow at times, even in color.

>bunch of boring forgettable fights (including dragons dream, indisputably the worst fight in the series)
>main cast doesn't gel very well outside of jolyne and FF (mostly because hermes is worthless and barely around and weather's personality abruptly changes halfway through)
>outside of jotaro showing up, pucci's connection to dio, and one single throwaway reference to giorno it doesn't have much connection to the series at large
jolyne is a good protag though and she completely avoids the problem that 3, 4, and 5 had of the jojo feeling like a side character

I don't care
I stopped giving a shit about Jojo ever since it went from manime to faggy fashion show

Attached: 1554153353296.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Narancia dies

Attached: u.jpg (183x275, 11K)

that was part 5
part 6 is boring as hell for the first half because is set in a prison and all the fight are old stand remade

with jail rock house the part 6 start to get good

Attached: file.png (530x395, 455K)

I guess I just find Yo Yo Mad annoying because they both act so stupid around it and that's the only reason it's an issue. Dragon's Dream I liked the concept of a stand that is neutral. I'll agree it's a little long and hard to follow but what is anymore nonsensical about it than the rest of part 6? Or Jojo in general for that matter?

EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES

The jojobrony discord is at it again?
Mods. You know what to do.
Also.

have sex

Gay priest is here now.

Attached: 1444335059154.png (309x466, 380K)

C-Moon and Stairway to Heaven are fucking Kino fights, probably the best endboss in a pure action sense. Mosy of the midbosses are kind of iffy. Jumping Jack Flash is the only one I remember liking.

Can’t wait for Fugo’s return.

Nah
It's already 2am and my gf is asleep

Attached: 1529579734448.webm (640x480, 476K)

>part 6 is boring as hell for the first half because is set in a prison
The fact that you have those weird ass stand users that can't go apeshit with their powers because they still have to follow prison rules made it much more entertaining

who cares what she wants?

Not happening unless they animate Purple Haze Feedback as an OVA miniseries.

You know, now that I've read part six, this image is really funny.
Annasui and Weather Report are turning into fucking snails, and all Pucci does is that stupid fucking pose.

>Dragon's Dream I liked the concept of a stand that is neutral
dragon's dream would have been neat as some side character's joke stand like Hey Ya rather than as an antagonist
i agree the concept is cool but it's surrounded by too much bullshit to be good

WHAT.

Me since I care about her

Attached: 1422364529176.jpg (200x207, 14K)

you're the man, dick her down on your terms, you'll have a wetter girlfriend than you've ever known

Yeah. Women totally love getting raped
You're a virgin aren't you?

Attached: 1417041223549.jpg (365x316, 37K)

I definitely agree with that, the concept absolutely could have been used better.

>Implying its rape

My gf loves it, if I want to get it and she's asleep I just spread her legs and go for it, then she usually goes to sleep

or alternatively she'll just take it when she wants

>tfw Abbacchio death was more dramatic than whole Avengers: end game

Attached: 1517167966076.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Why is the Part 5 anime so much better to digest than the manga?

pretty funny how he only says thanks in the anime

>Yet another recap
lmao, what a shitshow

Isn't it goldenweek anyway? It was either a shitty recap or nothing

Why can't Jojo get the FighterZ treatment? All Star Battle is the closest thing we've had to a good Jojo fighting game in two decades, and that's sad.

will the masturbation bit in part 6 stay in the anime or will be skiped?

probably because the only translation that existed for years was garbage
not duwang-tier funny garbage, but boring-tier garbage

National holiday in Japan, as said it's usually just nothing at all, be happy it even gets a recap.

fuck off and don't attach my favorite show to your garbage taste thank you

>We're gonna make another fighter
oh boy
>It's tag team
OH BOY
>With an actual story mode
OH BOY
>With original writing
kinda boy I guess
>And it's done in the style of ninja storm
throw it all away what the fuck are you doing, just give it to arcsys if you can't do it, I half wonder if the only reason they made fighterz was to eventually snag lucky land

I request screencaps of King Crimson

Attached: 1556182588220.png (953x653, 532K)

>retards don't understand that the recaps are meant to allow DP to improve the quality of the later episodes and that the recap eps aren't even a part of the official ep count
Based retard

Because it isn't drawn by a hack and you can understand what is going on.

Part 5's animation the past three episodes have been spectacular. I want to see how Green Day will be handled because that short five second animation of Doppio slamming the ground was kino

Joseph best jojo, prove me wrong

Attached: 1538768030951.png (1255x1004, 125K)

Golden Week, plus the extra time is being used to make sure the animation doesn't fall apart like it did halfway through part 4.

Then again it kinda fell apart regardless in the Clash and Talking Head arc in part 5.

Attached: diu.png (1064x611, 947K)

>Then again it kinda fell apart regardless in the Clash and Talking Head arc in part 5.
It was a shit arc anyways

Why are you smiling about it, shithead?

>hate slice of life shit
>part 4 turned out to be my favorite part

What the fuck kind of sorcery is this?

Attached: tumblr_o0eq8qkdhq1qccko6o1_500[1].gif (500x392, 601K)

>like Talking Head
>excited when I found out that a stand was named after them
>quite possibly one of the shittiest stands in the part

Attached: 1545532582627.png (640x480, 326K)

>Tfw if guess would have leave the prision with jolyne and hermes they could had better odds to kill pucci
What a fucking letdown

Attached: 1556380172597.png (540x710, 56K)

In part 7? Sure. In part 8 the faces look distinctive enough but none of them are cartoony so they all look realistic to a certain degree unlike the faces in earlier parts which were more prone to exaggerate expressions.

>What a save!

I think part 4 does it well in it offers some contrast to pure slice of life, whereas most SoL stuff is pure SoL, Part 4 throws in a few big bads to offer some sort of dark contrast (Angelo, Akira, Kira) to the cheery town

>incorrect filename

So how did the soccer kids not notice a lanky schizo playing with them?

Attached: 1425361096562.png (429x277, 202K)

I can't wait for part 6. Pucci is going to be a never ending source of memes.

It's really not SoL, just an SoL setting

shut up

he erased time when they were confused who he was

It's the only part David gave a fuck about.

What if the gimmick of Doppio & Diavolo was swapped with Weather Report and Pucci?

That would unironically be a great ED for part 6

yes

>part 6 is boring as hell for the first half because is set in a prison
That's exactly what I loved about it. It was the weirdest most unrealistic prison ever and Araki knew it which is why he inserted shit like a shop that sells Gucci to make it even weirder.

>There will never be a SBR horse race game where you can use your stands on or off horse and do all kinds of stupid bullshit while trying to find the body pieces first and come first place in the race.
with a multiplayer mode

Attached: 57a.png (467x492, 474K)

I used to criticize JoJo for same face syndrome
but now i understand

For me the prison setting was worth it just for the cell fight stand. Forget it's name, but that fucking all out brawl when the super cells opened was absolutely sick.

>that voice crack
Fuggggg

Attached: are we.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

Kino

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

He got a lot of practice crying playing Deku

Part8 has almost completely gotten rid of it. The art really is peak Araki and it's a shame only really hardcore fans will ever see it in it's purest form.

Attached: ART.png (784x675, 411K)

Why are the jojo threads on Yea Forums better than the ones on Yea Forums?

that is totally going to be a mode in the jojo battle royale game

bullshit, everyone in JJL has the same face. he doesn't even draw josuke's gap anymore.

JoJo is basically a boss rush as far as story structure ever since Part 3. A really satisfying and pure formula/structure for a game.
If you like video games, odds are you'll like JoJo.

>multiplayer has a "congratulations" button

Attached: congratulations.jpg (360x250, 30K)

Yeah but I hate Deku. This scene was so good though.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY DEKU

Attached: bakugou-angry-gif-6-300x200.gif (300x200, 34K)

I dont agree.
I've been catching up over the past week (just got to Ozone baby) and he absolutely still draws the gap in close ups. More importantly he finally started drawing the slit in the eyes again. It pissed me off how he just didnt do that early on even in close ups

Attached: Capture.png (311x573, 43K)

Why not just make part 6 a half-assed OVA to get it done and over with?

The performance combined with the score PLUS Girono actually showing emotion. That whole scene was really well done. Part 5 has been a really well directed part so far. i think i prefer it to the Manga version. granted I read Part 5 back when it was a pretty shit translation and some mediocre scans.

PLEASE

You know a "special" where you basically see the last 4 episodes AGAIN, seriously how many times they have done this?

Prison setting was dope

You see that gameplay of it? They just made stands guns. A shame because a smaller battle royale map setting actually suits JoJo fights. They should have weird traversal powers, heavy use of the environment, and hide and go seek elements.

What the fuck is it with the recap episodes? No other part had them

They've already had two recaps anyways

because fuck you

the quality has stayed consistently good throughout part 5, whereas DiU and SDC started to fall the hell apart in terms of visual and animation quality by the end of the series

>Joylne masturbating animated
>naked Joylne animated

Attached: 1492819191.jpg (328x448, 18K)

Because threads on Yea Forums are basically "lmao is this a jojo reference? xD"

That would get annoying. If I'm not in the mood to fuck why would I let someone just "take" my dick. Overly sexual women are the worst

meh, I'd personally take a slight drop in animation quality over having to wait two weeks for a new episode

it wasn't a slight drop.

I know I was just making a joke, I thought the scene was really well acted

Attached: 1536250565164.jpg (960x540, 93K)

Soon

Attached: 56005163-BE29-4053-A571-763F85F5823E.png (600x744, 793K)

I'm hoping that the Part 6 anime makes it good like they did with Part 5, but I'm not holding my breath

Part 6 would be good if they just cut a lot of the shitty stand fights

It definitely has some great parts I cant wait to see animated

Shithead would go "WTF thats a spoiler for animefag let me explain you" like the op2 of gw

if the song doesn't play during the Irene scene, the past 8 years have been a fucking waste

sorry about your homosexuality

Based. Although, Jolyne’s best feature is her hair

Attached: 18116D0C-D181-4ED2-BACE-9EADB98E0141.jpg (1000x1500, 194K)

What is it with araki and sexualizing children?

The girl in pic related is 14.

Attached: 1556579180206.jpg (758x1202, 417K)

This is the most annoying thing about Part5 fags

Telling anime onlys not to watch the OP because it has spoilers.

Every fucking JoJo OP has spoilers

awesome

Yeah, but part 5 is the most blunt with it, in my opinion, just straight up showing Spice Girl way before her reveal

Trish is the kid of a stand user, anyone that's watched the show will know that she has a stand.

It showed Act 3 and Cinderella before their reveals in Part 4 also

And koichi was shot with a stand arrow, but Echoes didn't appear in CNBT until it appeared in the lock fight

For me, it's neo-dio's map chaps
I fucking love them

Attached: Canvas_2.jpg (3000x2181, 2.02M)

I still think the Part 6 ED should be this
youtu.be/NOGEyBeoBGM

Very true. Especially if Part 6 ends without giving the OG universe a proper sendoff or at least give us Giorno in Florida. Fuck that teasing cunt Araki

Attached: 505E5FC9-9527-4D20-BA98-FAF3D25C816F.jpg (640x454, 128K)

As opposed to Phantom Blood's opening which literally summarizes the first half of the entire part? The series has been going on for 30 years. If you're complaining about spoilers when the ability to read these chapters has been available for years, that's all on you.

>Stone Mask jockstrap
I don’t know it that makes me laugh so hard

We all know the ending of Part 6 will be some gay ass generic j-pop song while the credits are playing lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA

Attached: Made In Heaven, Install Shadowverse.png (462x261, 270K)

where can I watch part 5 now that kissanime is gone

Yea Forums - Anime & Manga

kawaiifu

this is my pick
youtu.be/odHmsIF4IWA
weird choice I know but I think it fits in a way

Why is The Grateful Dead and Beach Boy so much better than the rest of part 5?

>kissanime is gone

kissanime.ru

Works on my machine

The Abbachio/cop scene was the best scene in the entire anime thus far. Can't wait for Rolling Stone.

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Why is Jonathan best Jojo?

shut t he fuck up you dumb cunt

This bitch is fucking a 50 year old sugardaddy

Facilitates Dio being such a good character

>I don't want to leave Abbachio all alone!

Attached: 1513028576270.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Nice videogames thread, jojobronies.

It was good at the time but lacks the depth that Joseph had. Best JOJO is Johnny though.

Pure fucking kino, what he said applies to a lot of things as well.

This is the power of good voice acting and music, coupled with decent animation

>streaming

wasnt jojo a Yea Forums darling at least half a decade before the anime was even announced?

That made my stomach drop, unironically.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

Aren't you aware? Yea Forums hates popular things. Even things they used to love. Fucking newfags.

Yea Forums- JoJo Central

Holy shit this moment shocked me hard to snap me into instant attention

Two times? I honestly don't recall them doing it for past parts (though I've skipped most of part 3 because I was getting sick of the Stand User of the Day formula and had already watched the OVA)

I knew what was going to happen and it still surprised me

yes

>plus the extra time is being used to make sure the animation doesn't fall apart
What? Aren't they required to complete the anime before it starts airing? Are you saying DP is still making episodes as we're speaking?

This was legitimately the most purely kino line delivery in the entire series. Normally I'll shed a tear or two during similar scenes, but the delivery of this line, how his voice breaks as he realises who he is talking to and that he has died, and how relatable I find Abbachio compared to anybody else in the series had my crying bitch tears.

>I wanted to become a distinguished please officer
>At some point I even had that same will you have
>But I messed up
>You see, people like me are worthless
>We never see things to the end, we always mess up somewhere

These are his dying thoughts. Narancia's reaction was sad as shit. But the afterlife sequence was absolutely crushing.

Attached: 1556342271387.jpg (1695x949, 204K)

Why is the part 5 cast so soulless compared to them?

Attached: DBE2618D-6687-4A4B-9025-3BB82E24EE9E.jpg (922x1131, 386K)

the fact that the first episode of part 5 aired 2 months before the official date makes me ponder if this is actually true.

I would feel sadder if these secondary character deaths weren't so frequent Nd mandatory by Araki

Part 4 is dedicated to their shenanigans over the course of like a fucking year and part 5 is dryer and takes under a week to transpire

You're fucking gay.

Bruh, you just watched a season where like 1 character out of 20 or so died, and it was one of the longest parts. This is the first death of the season, 28 episodes in. It's been years since we've had something like this.

They literally air unfinished versions on TV. The Blu-Ray release is the finished and polished product.

True. Maybe it just feels like it recurs due to the part format

jojocomparisons.github.io/

>decide to read JoJo blind
>look at what every arc's theme is before reading
>figure I'd dislike P3 and P4 the most
>end up liking P3 and P4 the most

Attached: 1496518974_tenor.gif (322x324, 170K)

Goddamn it that gave me feelings I didn't want. What a gut punch.

Attached: 1546310905395.png (423x350, 96K)

Daily reminder that Stardust Crusaders is unironically the best arc and Polnareff is my nigga.

Attached: 1482705559126.png (500x281, 100K)

I've got to go with this for part 6
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
And for part 7 just for completeness
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

>yfw

Attached: Made in Heaven speed buff.jpg (783x896, 478K)

Because they feel like regular everyday friends.

Part 5's crew are all gangsters which is unrelatable. I still love Part 5 but Part 4 will always be the GOAT

Attached: file.png (692x455, 728K)

>Giorno uses Gold Experience to grow flowers where he died

Attached: dead.png (1914x1037, 3.6M)

Gogoanime

KING CRIMSON IN THE THREAD TONIGHT

Attached: 1533565412198.gif (351x338, 1.2M)

The voice acting in VA has been on point, Narancia's voice actor did an amazing job in this scene with the voice cracks

Sorry, Narancia. We'd better leave.

Attached: 1556483638014.png (1000x639, 985K)

these tears just wont stop coming out

It's not like they showed it or anything. It's just as risqué a scene as any other anime.

>dandelions
>for leone abbacchio
pottery

Pure fucking kino. I don't even recall that being in the manga. The anime adaption is legitimately better than the manga, even with the good translation.

>Bohemian Rhapsody
Oh no! Look Ammashe, Gypsy Balady has caused Ricky Rat to disappear. I will use Weather Forecast to fight him.
That part will be insane in the translation.

noticed this right away, was fucking great.

BASED

Why didn't Giono try to revive him? He revived Bucciarati.

>he chose Cyndi Lauper's most generic song
>as opposed to her literal metaphor for masturbation
Get on the ball, son.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

>"Narc Anastasia"

Attached: 1499589850815.jpg (540x540, 87K)

even after all the shit Abbachio gave him Giorno still cared

Attached: 1517098422009.png (600x600, 652K)

Bucci's body has just died but his soul hadn't gone
Abbachio had been dead for a few minutes and was already in limbo

I've always felt nothing about Japanese VA's, don't speak the language so I don't know if they're doing a good job or not, but in that scene the VA really kills it.

Attached: 9NFFEF.jpg (1000x1000, 609K)

>to grow flowers where he died
user.

He turned his corpse into the flowers.

By the time they arrive, it's been enough time for Abbacchio to go pale.

Is that his official copyright friendly English name?
Anime will be a field day with more changes than ever before.

We literally see Bucciarati's soul outside his body

yeah that's what they called him in the games. it's fucking stupid that they have to do that. but then again so was "john pierre eiffel".

The only ED I will accept for part 7 is
youtube.com/watch?v=18SA6PTvwhI

I know it's supposed to be the song Jotaro listens to at the end of part 3. But this song perfectly encapsulates Part 7. Most every character is just trying to find their way home.

Attached: Let's go home.jpg (729x558, 119K)

Bros... I can't take it...

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

We see Joseph's soul leave his body in P3 but whatevs Araki doesn't follow his own rules

Attached: mmhezkw9lgt21.jpg (652x1207, 275K)

yeah, it was right there. he wasn't in the afterlife yet. Only way out of the afterlife is to stay behind as a vengeful spirit like Reimi, or to be Joeseph Joestar and have a magical vampire asspull.

thats pretty good, but I kinda want them to bring Roundabout back for part 7

In 1880 the age of consent in America was 10-12. It's was fine at the time.

>party member is fucking useless
>you're supposed to feel sad when they die even though they haven't done anything

Attached: file.png (602x339, 351K)

Even Moody Blues was dead, that's a pretty definitive sign that he's beyond saving. Joseph only lived because he has S-tier luck

i only watch dubs and im in the middle of 4, does it get better?
everything up to 3 was fucking amazing
new art sucks and the characters/story are lame
although the killer guy is alright so far

>Are we just going to leave him here, Bucciarati?! Are we just going to leave Abbachio all alone?!

Vanilla Ice-tier feels. I'm not going to be ready for Rolling Stones. I won't be able to take it. Let alone when we get to some of the shit in part 7.

Attached: 1423028559383.jpg (284x339, 18K)

>Yea Forums makes a stealth off topic thread

Did you completely miss the scene where Abbachio's soul was already in the afterlife? Bruno hadn't fully gone over just yet when Giorno revived him. Giorno got Bruno in the very small timeframe where something like what he did was possible.

why is the black stand the only one allowed to have a strap

Attached: tumblr_nr4vc9T2oK1s2kojso1_1280.jpg (670x539, 145K)

It really picks up in the second half like most jojo parts.

>jojo
>affording beatles music license
You are in for a world of hurt.

Stop watching the dub, they're trash.

Josuke is literally the most soulless protagonist there is. Feels like a robot

Part 7 had some downer parts but at least it has a happy ending.

Man the anime really made me see part 5 in a new light. I read it back when the translations were fucking garbage and I didn't really feel attached to it at all.

Attached: 1.jpg (1243x1920, 308K)

Nice try Giorno

Stop watching the dub you tard. All its good for is cheesy british accents and Numbah 1 in the first 2 parts.

"Toldja so"

Attached: 1550896536664.png (622x435, 474K)

ive already made it this far might as well stick it out
i prefer dubs to subs these days

Attached: you-took-the-wrong-son-god-oh-10127701.png (500x586, 218K)

But you're right.

WHY DID JOTARO AND DIO DECIDE THAT THEY COULD FLY DURING THEIR FIGHT AND THEY NEVER FLEW BEFORE OR SINCE AND NO ONE MENTIONS IT EVER AGAIN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME HOW DOES IT WORK

Attached: 1556235894661.jpg (688x720, 66K)

>all this effort for some bitch who may or may not have shit taste in music
Fugo was based all along. The rest of the gang got took for a ride.

I felt indifferent to it when I read that shit translation years ago. I loved the Abbachio scene and I loved the Rolling Stones fight, but I had trouble caring about the rest (other than Bruno). The anime has made it my second favorite part behind part 7. From the moment I saw the Fighting Gold OP I knew it was going to be amazing. The symbolism and imagery in the OP demonstrated to me that they completely understood all the important and, at times, subtle key themes of the part and were going to execute them perfectly. Which they have done so far.

An example of such a theme is the conversation Abbachio has with the police officer. Everything that is said in that conversation is just perfect.

Attached: abbachio 1.jpg (727x744, 237K)

stando powa

The Bites the Dust arc is coming up soon in the dub. That's when shit gets extra crazy.

Enjoy censored dub names

Attached: Gyro.jpg (713x795, 246K)

It's easy, stop time, then jump, stop it again, and jump again, keep jumping until you're bored

EZ

I mean, really, it's a bit stupid that Diavolo ordered them to escort his daughter to the ass end of nowhere, not even being aware of if they had anyone die while escorting this bitch just to kill her. Like why didn't he just go 'yeah pericolo tell them to just pop her with sex pistols or something'. He was just begging them to get attached

FUCK PASSIONE
FUCK THE BOSS
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK BUCCIARATI, GIORNO AND ALL THEIR FUCKBOYS

Attached: 1551469112808.png (446x435, 29K)

They don't fly in the Manga. They generally just propel themselves around with their stands.

they were actually just doing stand jumps, but since seconds go by like minutes in the anime it looks like they're flying. The manga doesn't really have this problem because its all still shots.

People should take that adage to heart. Apply it to any situation. Don't be obsessed with the result. Have the discipline to go through the obtaining of the results. That is a 13/10 line right there.

Its a testament to their skill when the pure fucking sadness in their voice transcends the language barrier. I mean, fuck dude. Just thinking about his reaction to leaving Abbachio alone gets me. His trip was even worse. He just absolutely loses all cool he had, not even trying to keep it together.
10/10 cry of the year right there

He wanted to confirm it was her, he's not heartless man.

I mean I know he sells drugs to kids and murders people for being in the same room as him, but he's not a monster

>Like why didn't he just go 'yeah pericolo tell them to just pop her with sex pistols or something'.

Because he's a legit schizophrenic lunatic that can only truly feel at ease if he knows his daughter is dead. The only way he can know for sure is if he does it himself.

Ieni... Gyro...

Whew.
Okay.

Attached: hehehehe.png (2048x1536, 3.15M)

Based

lmao

Attached: 1554592140934.png (700x478, 104K)

Attached: sbr_color_v23_020.jpg (1520x1200, 756K)

Is Bites the Dust the shitiest stand power up?
>can remember what happened in previous timelines
>stand has to leave you leaving you vulnerable

This was a really nice detail.

I tip my fedora DP.

Um pt 4 picks up halfway through but if you haven't liked it pre-Kira then you will never like it as much as other parts.

The best part about pt4 is the overall charm it exudes throughout the arc.

>No Rush stand
>No reference to A Farewell to Kings so far in Jojolion
Araki you hack

Above 190 IQ right here

As a part 5 fag who has been defending its ass in the light of the terrible fucking translation that butchered it, I feel vindicated in how much praise its not getting thanks to the anime. It has some of the best fights in the franchise and buttloads of kino moments.

Reading the manga > reading the colored manga > watching the anime > watching the dubbed anime

here you go

Attached: King oh crimson.jpg (638x359, 29K)

Theres a difference between color and black and white? The fuck?

It's actually kind of crazy how popular Jojo has become outside of it's niche fanbase. I don't think anyone really expected this series to blow up the way it did outside of Japan.

Attached: 1555863613766.jpg (734x1024, 114K)

Colored > whatever anime VA you prefer > Manga > Being pretentious

>mfw I was cheering for Pocoloco the entire race
The man was just so relatable with the same dreams and goals as me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Needs more anger. Like a lot more.

The irony is the people that jumped into reading the manga instead of waiting on the anime got an objectively worse experience for part 5 unless they read in the past year or so where it got a better translation.

It is fucking astounding how bad the original scans were, like its so bad it borders on fanfiction cause half the dialogue is just made up and ends up sucking all soul and personality out of it.

There isn't, sometimes it's arguable that the colored version overrides Araki's god-tier shading but honestly stand battles are so much easier to follow colored specifically in pt 6 that it doesn't matter.

Attached: kirby.jpg (960x955, 58K)

Attached: 1534654565008.jpg (1280x538, 213K)

>thinking I read it in English
Italian bros rise up

Jojo is unironically better than 99% of shit on tv right now. Maybe tv is just really shitty or Jojo is that good.

I love how ambiguous it is with his stand, does it really impart unbelievable luck or does it just cheer on the luckiest man ever born?

Y-yes?
Like the presence/lack of color?
What kinda question is that

It doesn't even get named in the manga right? It's just there. In fact, it doesn't explain why he has a stand either does it? He never goes to the magic location.

Anyone have the goodend where Diavolo is happy to be reunited with his daughter and offers Bucciarati anything he wants for bringing her safe and he says "stop selling drugs then" and he agrees?

Attached: 1495561409738.jpg (1127x640, 70K)

I just read the ending to part 5. Did anyone else think it was a complete letdown when they first read it? I was really hoping that Giorno would just destroy the arrow and use Polnareff's blood trick to outsmart Diavolo to kill him. I guess I just was used to Jojo characters winning from intelligence instead of pure strength like in almost every previous part. I fucking hope this shit doesn't happen again.

Attached: 1554783292290.jpg (480x560, 25K)

because it's the only American stand

>I fucking hope this shit doesn't happen again.

Strap in for these next parts my man, you're gonna have some THOUGHTS

Im trying to get the ending where kira meets shinobu before becoming a murderer and forms a happy family with her

>like every previous part
Jotaro asspulled his way to victory what are you talking about

A man so powerful and great he just summons his stand to simply observe and cheer him on. Truly the greatest of all Jojo characters.

>Albert Wesker as the voice of Kira
I hated certain voices when they first premiered but they grew on me and D.C Douglas is golden

Attached: tfw chris foils your plans.png (372x485, 249K)

Part 6 won't let you down then.

>read it when the new translation came out over a year ago
>get to enjoy the based anime anyways and finally be the guy who can get excited for THAT PART to get animated
feels good to reed the mango

I know he did pull some bullshit out of his ass, but he still felt disadvantaged in the fight and had to use some tricks to win. I'm mostly talking about Part 4 though, with the absurd time manipulating bullshit beaten by a smart kid and THE GOLDEN HEART OF JUSTICE.

Attached: 1556483947487.gif (500x281, 1.84M)

I've only got these two so far, might look back into other episodes for dumber faces though

Attached: king crimsons FUCKIN MAD.jpg (1280x1098, 78K)

part 4 was literally the only final fight before it where it was a battle of thoughts, part 1 johnathan just beat up dio, part 2 joseph won based off literal luck and even acknowledges it, part 3 was the biggest asspull in the franchise followed by punching real good.

what are some video games where the joke character is right about everything?

Attached: splitting headache.png (1744x452, 1.29M)

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 41K)

The actual “fight” with Diavolo was instantly over and kinda boring if you see it as that, but to me the real finale is the panic rush of trying to stop SCR and prevent Diavolo from getting the arrow. That’s when all the good shit happens.

Attached: Yasuhiro_Hagakure_Illustration.png (955x955, 697K)

Part 4's ending was just plot induced stupidity, Kira had no reason to yell his name out in the middle of the street

Because they half assed part 4 but actually tried with part 5. If they actually nailed the scenes like they did with part 5 it would have been remembered much more fondly.

Attached: diu_color_v17_086.png (1560x1200, 3.91M)

I mean, he was probably just born with it, and it only manifested until recently. I wish Araki would include more natural-born stand users that aren’t rock niggers.

I think thats why people are so let down from that fight, I think the anime might make it more clear that the whole thing is the final showdown not just giorno with the stand.

Why are JoJo threads so much better on Yea Forums than on Yea Forums

Attached: is that a fucin jojos.jpg (960x960, 179K)

Yeah SCR was the actual final boss of part 5. Diavolo ended up basically just being an unloseable event battle afterward just to wrap the story up, kinda like Yu Yevon.

because Yea Forums has shit taste in anime just like Yea Forums has shit taste in video games and Yea Forums has shit taste in television and films

I don’t get what the black guy in the bottom left is referencing

Wouldn't that make him the only person in part seven born with a stand? Or am I forgetting someone else?

God I can't WAIT to see what they do to Part 6

Honestly part 3 and 4's ost was kind of a let down after coming off of part 2's and its composer, but despite being the same as 3 and 4, i think the composer has absolutly knocked it out of the park with part 5. It was everything i ever wanted from it, lots of melancholic strings and moody sad songs but with the hype tracks being real fucking hype.

Attached: 2042609-phoenix_wright.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 61K)

>gets chucked in the bin like the rest of the supporting cast until the meme ending
SBR can be such a slog if you don't have a giant Gyro boner

>followed by punching real good
Fucking brainlets still don't get how DIO died
He lost because he cheated. Jotaro offered him an "wild-west" style duel and let DIO wait for his leg to regenerate. DIO however used that leg to spray blood on Jotaro and blind him, after exclaiming that 'how' he achieves victory 'doesn't matter'. That doesn't allow for his leg to regenerate and when Jotaro punches it pissed as fuck (against his gramdpa's advice) he breaks it. Had DIO followed Jotaro's rules and not try to blind him instead it's likely he would've won, regardless of how good Jotaro punched him.
Jotaro's time stop is still an asspul but whatever

So basically jotaro wins by punching really hard

NEXT

Which is why nobody thinks it's a slog

Attached: gyro.jpg (535x512, 151K)

He yelled his name out because of fate. Hayato knew that he was going to repeat his name and used it to his advantage. Also, it's been seen many times that Kira's greatest weakness is his overconfidence whenever things go his way. Leaving his button behind after killing Shigechi, fixing Koichi's sock instead of killing him instantly, murdering a couple even though Hayato was suspicious of him, shouting his name out loud, wasting time talking to the nurse instead of activating Bites the Dust, and taunting Reimi instead of spinning her around with Killer Queen as soon as possible. If he didn't do any of these, Kira would've won.

Attached: 1555690760218.png (1280x716, 1.08M)

It was because Giorno realized that Abbachio had changed. There is no way that he would have gotten anywhere close to his opponent if he could help it. He's too cautious and distant, always thinking about the mission. Clutching that piece of stone, Giorno realized that Abbachio put his trust in him to find the clue and see the death mask. So he honored his memory in return for that trust he finally gave him, the trust that got him killed.

Retard

He yelled his name because the plot needed to move forward *

Is shitting on the supporting cast of SBR the biggest meme there is?

I can't think of any other characters that just fall into the background that started in the beginning. Everyone else you see lose or get disqualified.

I will only accept Lovers Of The World for the Mandom fight

JoJofags are the worst

the absolute worst.

Attached: 1480924431403.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

You quite literally just added details to the prelude of jotaro punching real hard to win.

This, it's obvious Kira could've probably handled the entire cast at multiple situations had it not been for his overconfidence.

The only ones who could take him 1v1 are Josuke and arguably Jotaro. (Also, Okuyasu if he wasn't a brainlet)

They probably will, they've been hinting his follow up throughout this cour. But will they canonize PHF is another question for another day.

it wasn't luck, it was a gamble

Attached: 1539468576381.png (478x463, 362K)

NEXT
E
X
T

ONAJI TAIPU
SUTANDO POWAA

Attached: Albedo .png (129x157, 31K)

Jojochads are the best

the absolute best.

Attached: 1554191701168.gif (500x500, 426K)

>But will they canonize PHF is another question for another day.

No, they already made the reason him beating the shit out of his teacher that he wanted to fuck him and not because he wouldn't let him go home to his sick grandma. PHF was never intended to be canon.

>streaming

Attached: 「Please Understand」.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Nigger can you read or does "Jotaro would've lost regardless of how hard he punched" mean nothing to you?

there is literally nothing wrong with drinking piss

Attached: kk0guksrghs21.png (750x724, 498K)

Part 6's ending is gonna be a heart-wrencher, especially if they get a good sobber for Emporio

Attached: 009.gif (450x402, 1.24M)

Kawaiifu is top fucking tier.

OH NO, THE COLORS ARE SLIGHTLY DARKER AND THERE'S A TINY ARTIFACT IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT

fuck off fag

Attached: 1556498020554.jpg (225x225, 6K)

bro we've gone like 3 parts of watching Jotaro shut down literally every situation with a punch to the face.

DIO was fucked regardless of what he was doing, the moment Jotaro entered the equation he lost

this would be the third fucking time

Holander was American

part 6 will be top tier and popular if they draw the girls pretty

After seeing how they handled the last episode I don't think I'm gonna be able to properly prepare myself.

Attached: 1479327260188.jpg (499x283, 89K)

No worse than any other weeb filth on this board or anywhere for that matter. Fanbases, in general, are cancer. Stick to yourself, you're better off that way.

>Read the whole manga after the ASB announcement and kept tabs on the anime for the sake of watching the transition
>Fanbase devolved into Naruto/Bleach tier normiedom the minute Toonami got their hands on it
>Yea Forums's generals went to shit after Stardust Crusaders started the animation.

Truly nothing gold can stay, I wish it never got the attention it did but it's only a matter of time when something gets an anime adaptation. Thank God Berserk ruined it's adaptation so it can stay pure to some extent.

Attached: 1513410975643.png (600x500, 373K)

Sandman got the first pages of the part and was relegated to generic baddie of the week status, the Higashikata who only existed for a joke and to explain how Jojo jism gets to Japan yet again, it's an extremely weak JoJo part except for the bits where Dino or the President of the United States of America Funny Valentine are on screen

Attached: 2a5.png (675x373, 352K)

Higashikata doesn't show up until the Sandman fight.

REQIUEMUUUU

WOAH WOAAAAHHHH

Attached: 69f.jpg (600x485, 25K)

why is this girl still getting posted here? Her shitty anime is gone and done, nobody cares, it wasn't even flavor of the month, it was sample of the day, it's the bargain bin item you look at, wonder if it's worth being so cheap,, see the expiration date and toss that shit out

Attached: heads.png (680x494, 553K)

i ain’t ready for f.f. to go

Attached: 1533423101967.jpg (1280x720, 383K)

HELL NO

>All Star Battle is dead
>Eyes of Heaven is dead and shit

New jojo vidya fucking when

Attached: 1554523284192.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

you guys cant understand how great it is for a guy who lives like 50 km away from Naples to see this shit finally animated

>Jolyne's sacrifice for Emporio
>those broken frames and arms

Attached: gavlan_feel.jpg (1857x1857, 634K)

Wow, humble brag more, I'll be watching it while less than 40 Miles away from CNN

dick

Do you ever go on the White Album rant about city names?

Counterpoint, SZS.

youtu.be/g1n0mvfYDcA

Attached: 1427019492619.jpg (426x314, 12K)

I like it, saved

Attached: yes siree.png (586x522, 267K)

just play HttF forever and ever and ever like me. Game is honestly fucking fantastic.

reminder

Attached: Araki2019.webm (960x540, 2.48M)

As another user said sameface was really only a problem in 7 and early 8. Most of the dudes have unique face shapes now. I personally love the new style but I’m curious on what your favorite style was

Attached: 1534022984536.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

>only worst part

Wait

If this was posted at 2AM 3 hours ago, that must mean you live in Europe, the most gay continent. You don't have a gf, and you can't complain about Jojo's being gay when it's probably more straight than what you see outside your front door.

>tfw this plays when Bruno dies

I'm not ready. I'll never be ready

Attached: 1507363873758.jpg (1175x1559, 135K)

who is that 18 year old on the right?

there’s Part 2 Joseph and Polnareff has SCR as a secret move. Its not much but the game even makes forgettable losers like Devo fun to play and interesting.

Next episodes boys, Punished Polnareff

>he doesn't know

>read Part 5
>"well, that was decent."

>watch Part 5
>"holy shit this is fucking amazing"

Anyone else?

Attached: 249483958491.png (352x323, 13K)

>

Attached: 1514965955153.jpg (600x827, 49K)

>mfw Polnareff gets fucking mutilated by King Crimson and somehow survives even after losing all that flesh

donutman

>Man in the Mirror
>Flying the plane to Sardinia
>Preventing team wipe from fucking Soft Machine
>The boss said fuck it and went personally to get rid of him because he was the fastest and most certain way they would find out who he is

Very useless

Attached: 1556384741138.jpg (469x469, 48K)

Nah he's still like 2-3 episodes away

how many episodes until narancia dies so I can feel sad again?

Savage!

We’ll hear him talk but we aren’t seeing him until the last Green Day and Oasis episode. So probably another 4 episodes.

The anime for 5 is easily the most consistent adaptation they’ve done yet. 1 was rushed, 2 was done well, 3 was dragged way the fuck out and 4 varied wildly in quality all throughout, but with 5 DP are back on track with consistently good adaptations. Looking forward to 6’s anime since they did 5 so well. I dunno about 7 since the length, detail and motion will be costly to do properly but the lead director for the anime said that he wants to adapt 8 the most with 7 and 6 just behind it so hopefully even if they don’t get the budget they need there’ll at least be passion behind it.

That's gonna be like episode 38

i like part 5 more now and certainly can see why so many people think its the best but my opinion still hasn’t changed. Bruno is still based, Giorno is still pretty boring after the early story arcs, and doppio is the best.

You have simultaneously too little and too much faith in the pacing of this show.
Obviously he's gonna die by Episode 36. The rest of the story will take part over two or three episodes, and then they'll probably do another clip show and/or Rolling Stones in between 36 and 37.

You can't half ass Part 7, Part 4 they could cheap out on because it's not very action heavy and it's all in a fictional town but the background artist for Part 7 is going to be in a living hell

Probably an episode or two earlier than that. Not counting the recaps part 5 is scheduled for 39 episodes I can see Giornio getting GER being the end of 38 and everything wrapping up being 39.

Given how many episodes are left and how many chapters there are left to adapt, I’d say Narancia dying is like 7 episodes away.

why doesn't someone just make their own jojo-themed MUGEN clone?

pretty sure it exists, I just like the Capcom engine and am used to it.

Bruno's already dead

Attached: 1539877883878.jpg (321x348, 76K)

I know that to do it properly you can’t half ass it, but given the current state of the industry it’s not looking too good. Because of its length it’ll probably end up being two 26 episode seasons, so if Warner allocate them enough resources to do two proper seasons and don’t try and cheap out and treat it as one extended season then it could work.

i need the gif of fugo dabbing

I don't actually care about her but I just wanted to post one of many King Crimson references in other works. Also, calm down don't get angry so easily you spastic

Damn why so mad I thought it was interesting

>part 7

can't wait for

C
G
I

H
O
R
S
E
S

Why/how the fuck is he dead though
And why the fuck can't Giorno just heal his zombieness? Or Abbachio while we're at it?

Typing like that should be bannable

Question: What if instead of making SBR traditional animated, they make Part 7 entirely CG a la Berserk 2016?

>consistent
The money for 5 look great, but a lot of the inbetween bits (ie dialogue, establishing shots, backgrounds) look either barebones, or slanted.
That's why part 2's animation is the best - the action-heavy parts may just be glorified stills with heavy special effects, but the other 80% of the runtime feels animated and active. Everyone is more consistently on-model and moves around more than just shot-reverseshot talking scenes

Don't forget the horses too.

>they make Part 7 entirely CG a la Berserk 2016?

Attached: Nightmare_Vision_Googles[1].jpg (600x600, 38K)

I like to imagine that when they were brainstorming what copyright-friendly name to call King Crimson, "King Scarlet," King Vermillion," and just plain "King Red" were among the choices. I know they ended up changing the "King" instead, but this dumb idea just amuses me so much.

Giorno healed Bruno at the exact moment he died so his soul hadn’t left his body yet, and it trapped it inside. Abbacchio’s soul had already left his body, so even if his body was repaired to completion his soul wasn’t coming back. They really didn’t convey the time of these events too well in the anime, it was a little too drawn out to work well.

he died, and his soul already left his body. however, bruno used his RESOLVE and willed his soul back into his dead body.

so, he's basically a zombie. he's a ghost that's possessing a corpse.

>Giorno healed Bruno at the exact moment he died so his soul hadn’t left his body yet, and it trapped it inside.
So, he managed to live then.

It COULD work but Berserk 2016 was literally the worst possible comparison you could have made.

I can't wait for Filthy Acts Performed at Reasonable Prices

Why not just Crimson King

no, his soul left his body. don't you remember brunos soul floating above giorno, telling him to go to the others?

he just forced his soul back into his body because he wanted to make sure his children survived.

he's not alive, like i said he's a ghost that's possessing a dead body. it doesn't need to eat or sleep, it doesn't bleed or heal, and it's very slowly deteriorating.

Not quite. Bruno's body is effectively undead, being animated only by Giorno's life energy. His organs are no longer working and his body does start to eventually decay.

Wow!

His body is dead but his soul is still forcing it to move, so he’s undead.

CLANGtastic

>the money
The money shots*
I especially liked Aerosmith's first scene, with the car bomb. Shit was tight

He was completely dead by the time Giorno got to him. He only lives through the life energy GE gives to the unliving.

As for Abbachio, it works on the same principal on how Josuke couldn't revive his grand-dad with CD; once the soul leaves, it can't be saved except for Joseph apparently

R E S O L V E

It was the only comparison that I could've made. If I used a comparison to a western show, I'd get called names.

Spriting is hard work.

>johnathon is a shirtless fag with woman's hips

fucking digusting

The "fight" is them trying to get the arrow. The climax is Giorno receiving the arrow.

It seems like an asspull but it really isn't. Diavolo's character revolves around cheating fate and believing that fate favors him because he is able to do so. The ultimate irony of his defeat is that he can no longer cheat his fate (his death). In fact, he's forced to face it over and over for eternity.

It's the inverse effect of what King Crimson did for him.
King Crimson = Allowed him to remove cause, but maintain effect. This coupled with Epitaph allowed him to change fate to his liking.
GER = Allows Giorno to remove effect, but maintain cause. Which is why the boss is constantly dying but unable to die.

Joseph Joestar is basically what happens when you invest all your stat points into Luck.