Do you love Spore?

Attached: Sporebox.jpg (220x305, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3OG6tv-5II
youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spore is easily one of my top 15 favorite games. Some stages in story I like better than others, though. My favorite thing to do is to make cool-looking creatures in the creator and see if i run into them on an actual playthrough.

Favorite game of all time

Attached: F0112652-FEC8-48DC-94C0-16503E138DB7.png (2136x2136, 753K)

I hate what it is, but I still love what it could have been.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3OG6tv-5II

One of the biggest disappointments in video games

Ho reddit

The fuck are you talking about?

This has got to be one of the most surprisingly divisive games in history

Oh no please dont downvote me

Only fucking zoomers that never knew the hype that the 2005 demonstration produced accept Spore in the state it was released in.

Give this man a gold someone. I cant because i spent my last money on some fruity pebbles

>caring about hype
Disgusting

I wish I could have loved it more.

Hype was what Spore amounted to for almost 3 fucking years until the release of the god damn game.
Hype produced by the anouncement demo.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA

There was basically no fucking information about the game barring the demo video above for years, and even the marketing towards the release of the game was built upon that fucking hype.

Spore was Hype the fucking game.

I loved it, but I'm still salty of what could have been.

No, it's one of those games with cool ideas but shit execution

a tragedy

I wanted to like it, but the game failed to deliver on the hype so badly it had to be deliberate.

I had a lot of fun with it, when I was younger, but I haven't played it in a long time and I recognize that whatever I remember of it is far better than the actual game objectively is.

I'd like to see what a modern "Creature Creator" would look like. Just making monsters and penises to share with the community was cool enough. Trying to make the actual game was retarded in scope and a waste of effort that could have gone towards improving the creator.

Better graphics, more parts, more patterns, better animations, etc.

They should've merged the tribal and city stages into the critter stage, getting to create structures and villages as your species evolves later on, and making the critter stage infinitely expanding.

my ex gf, the person I miss more than anything in my life, gifted me this game like 6 years ago
they shutted it down
send help

Attached: darkspore-1722812.jpg (423x600, 57K)

Fuck off zoomer

It's shit. Every stage is just a terrible, watered down clone of better games, besides the space stage when initially every stage was supposed to be fleshed out.