I miss RDR2 launch days

the Dutch stuff is unironically best meme we got in years

Attached: 02751dd7cebb9a4d103a1eea62ea883e.png (200x200, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0VmRYgRELkD
youtube.com/watch?v=KUAOz3BjzOo&t=366s
vocaroo.com/i/s15wKj4Dj9OV
youtu.be/d6By3gT3TZ8
youtu.be/xaVezKuc1jI?t=452
vocaroo.com/i/s1urJrh3e1UV
audubon.org/news/birding-its-1899-inside-blockbuster-american-west-video-game
youtube.com/watch?v=vfS6gTlUnH8
vocaroo.com/i/s0NJ0WjkpdYl
vocaroo.com/i/s0ODxf3cEgDA
youtube.com/watch?v=P7r5xjZBKIo
vocaroo.com/i/s1F5xYspzAQY
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1RFWqbTTR
youtube.com/watch?v=QlU76wEc33k&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=QlU76wEc33k
youtu.be/ZjiNe-Nd9fY?t=358
youtube.com/watch?v=BbLyNDOCUNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it'll come back around again

have a little goddamned faith

Someone post the Mango Dutch one

Was it though? I liked Dutch posting but it wasn't anywhere near the level joostposting or something.

Attached: RDR2Dutch.jpg (720x960, 77K)

> Dutchposting
Cancer.
The only good meme is tolerant cowboy posting

Attached: 1536549060337.jpg (4490x1153, 684K)

I think you mean cowboy cuck meme

Jevilposting was great and produced a lot of OC. That whole month was a fun time.

vocaroo.com/i/s0VmRYgRELkD

Attached: ARTHUR.png (537x511, 267K)

Dutch posting was shilled out the ass, Artificial meme

ONE
MORE
BIG
SCORE

unironically mediocre and boring Hosea but the effort deserves a (you)

Is that Q?

Attached: brian-quinn-5-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-impractical-jokers-star-9Ed[1].png (640x360, 92K)

If you say so, but I don't rightly think we're gonna be able to pull this off. Specially with the jannies are on our tail. Never mind the God damn Pinkertons too.

I say we cut our losses and run

Attached: arthur.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Blame rockstar for killing the online and not adding more stuff for singleplayer

Attached: 1542568541439.jpg (396x395, 34K)

i liked the posts about how awkward arthur was gonna be because the game is so realistic

>Arthur can suddenly think of something extremely awkward and autistic he did in high school and has to do a quick shriek to get the thought out of his head

Attached: Frightened Jerm.jpg (692x969, 49K)

Attached: mangoes.jpg (1024x576, 276K)

>Arthur will hold doors open for others from the wrong side of the door forcing people to duck under his arm as they go through

>Arthur will stand in line at the store and awkwardly wait for his turn then realize he's been in the wrong line the whole time, then awkwardly grab one more thing far away and return to the back of the line

>When passing people on foot, Arthur will have to decide at which distance does he wave and greet them. Do it too soon and he looks foolish, do it too late and they might not even notice.

this game is in the top 3 of most overrated games

>keep saying no to heists
>arthur just spends all night in his tent wondering why he didnt say yes
>eventually the rest of the gang stops asking

Attached: hands up dont feel.jpg (800x682, 75K)

Doubtful, userscore ain't that high and it's competing with everything Nintendo has copy+pasted for the past 20 years

still great tho

I miss those days as well. Back before I knew how shitty it was and was still looking forward to it.

Yeah just like every big one.

>BotW
>GoW
>RDR2

>it's competing with everything Nintendo has copy+pasted for the past 20 years

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

>tfw no Undead Nightmare 2

I just want to fucking end it all

>RDR2 has been out for 6 months

Attached: 1556553887724.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Play Days Gone
youtube.com/watch?v=KUAOz3BjzOo&t=366s

Attached: 151666167747.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

That game looks like shit. I just want my zany lighthearted zombie western.

>Lemat Revolver added half a year after launch
>for online only

Attached: 1549392610958.png (1080x1080, 606K)

It's better than RDR2.

>still no sight of PC release
>or the soundtrack for that matter
Fucking hell rockstar I already played it for free do you not want my money or something

Attached: 0_0 (1).jpg (1920x1072, 312K)

Alright that's enough. The jannies are going to come into this thread and ban all of you unless you surrender right now.

Attached: Andrew_Milton_rdr2.jpg (513x450, 35K)

Now hold up here D'
You sayin the fuckin' Pinkertons are on our tail?

Attached: 1541527477270.jpg (1024x462, 71K)

anything for brosea

Let it end.

Attached: 1550770953703.png (1000x1000, 623K)

Wait they never even released the Soundtrack? The absolute state of modern Rockstar.

Take your you.

>all those clothes in online only
>the evans repeater is online only
>the lemat revolver is online only
>every other possible things that they'll make for the game will be online only
>no undead nightmare 2
Why

Attached: 1542568426614.png (502x451, 288K)

Dutchposting running rampant across the site was amazing.

JUST A FEW MORE (you)'S ARTHUR
THEN WE'LL MAKE FOR /out/ AND THE JANNIES WILL BE NONE THE WISER

Attached: dutch.png (680x433, 93K)

Dutchposting was the last good meme Yea Forums had.

Attached: JUST HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH.jpg (640x480, 46K)

This makes me fucking pissed. I haven't touched online but do they give the Le Mat the ability to fire that underbarrel shotgun?

Dutch and Chrisposting were the best memes of the past year or so. Desperate men going beyond the bounds for silly goals are the best.

Attached: 1487968176260.jpg (450x514, 141K)

Modern Rockstar. All the stuff they added to GTAO never got added to singleplayer either.

Will the fact that RDO is complete shit that nobody likes spur them to make some single player DLC?

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190114184334.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

In a better world, yes. But not this world. This world is hell.

F
rest in heavens

Attached: tumblr_poglxswfon1vn1ysg_540.jpg (540x764, 144K)

Is the online still active?
can I make more than one character? I wanna make a shrek for meming and a cute waifu

I'm still amazed they went out of their way to depict this man with acne scars

THIS WHOLE THREAD HAS GOT CHOLERA

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190428210244.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

>Have faith
>I have a plan
>Repeat ad infinitum

Was Dutch basically a cult leader?

Is it still true the latest patch downgrades the visuals in SP ambient occlusion wise? I keep not updating

Character creator is ass.

It is Jim Jones on a smaller scale. It's honestly quite amazing how well they capture what a cult is.

Attached: night-chase-maggiori-web.jpg (800x599, 190K)

Literally the P O I N T

What's the consensus on this game? It honestly seems pretty mixed on here. I've seen people say that they love it, and others say that it's complete shit, even excluding RDO. I can't get a good bead on what Yea Forums thinks about RDR2.

Attached: 1542136032163.jpg (712x888, 126K)

Yep. A weird quasi-marxist tree hugger who just wanted to keep playing cops and robbers in the face of a modernizing world

Guarma was kino from start to finish

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190425163810.png (1844x1037, 3.69M)

Attached: TAHITI.jpg (599x755, 108K)

Yeah, cuckold cowboy was a lot better.

Posting more kino

Attached: g7vtyvi7y3121[1].jpg (2013x1122, 136K)

It's a masterpiece, however it isn't perfect. If you want a slow burn with a beautiful world and a great story that ties everything into the first game incredibly well you'll love it. I feel like a lot of people who dont like it are people who just dont care about the western setting or story going on.

It's okay. Mission structure is ass. Some people hate the over reliance on realism, though some think it's neat. Writing is pretty good, shooting is weaker than RDR 1 and the weapons aren't as cool and I think the soundtrack in 2 is better than 1. It's okay.

Here is the Yea Forums consensus:

If you are a typical job-having games-in-their-spare-time has-a-social-life kind of person who may not even have played the first one i.e. most vidya consumers, then this game may not even be in your top five of last year because it is a very thick slog to play through.

If you are a NEET, Unemployed waste of space who played the first one to death and you have a LOT of free time to savour and enjoy it, it is one of THE greatest game ever made for consoles and extremely kino.

Attached: 1522615681288.gif (450x450, 278K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1542572126977.jpg (700x700, 44K)

>Went in totally unspoiled
>My face when this happened

Attached: 1551367174127.jpg (627x720, 229K)

I hate that that second one is me.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190126184209.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

Honestly, I don't see how some many brainlets could not like Guarma. It's short, sure and was just a shooting gallery but I loved it as an environment and as a visualization of paradise gone to hell.

I work a lot but loved the game. I did feel the length a bit but I loved it. I didnt realize just how much I was playing it until Sony told me I had 87 hours on just the SP which I still have side stuff to do even after beating it

ive got it
A BOAT

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

For all newfags watching, even though this pic may have gotten you a chuckle as it did I, please understand that this is what we mean by "a very reddit post".

the hard truth is that since rdr online was a gigantic failure, they went straight back to focusing on gta online. There will be no sp dlcs and the online part will be in beta forever.

Guarma proved to me that Rockstar has been working hard on tropical assets to use in Vice City for GTAVI.

Attached: 1547040347697.jpg (1280x959, 236K)

>I feel like a lot of people who dont like it are people who just dont care about the western setting or story going on.
That's always an issue on Yea Forums. Too many people here are ADD spergs who don't care for stories in video games.

It's the only wholesome version of that meme.

dutch and the gang helping chris redfield get leon away from ada and with claire. Fuck me that was too funny.

Attached: 1553805031063.gif (500x280, 1.18M)

I'm watching IJ right now, what the fuck?

Chapter 3 was incredibly kino and, dare I say, comfy

Yeah I felt that too. I hope it's true

Glad you like my meme.
>t. inventor of the one last thread meme

this

what the fuck

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190426223816.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

This males me incredibly sad. They had such a good foundation and ruined it with a half-assed multiplayer cuntfuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s15wKj4Dj9OV

>Chris hired the gang to rob Leon's semen.

Comfiest hideout for sure. I fished for hours.

Attached: 1551289580067.png (444x397, 261K)

best girl coming through

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190208231357.png (1838x1222, 2.99M)

>Not Karen the drunken harlot

Attached: 1544975936715.png (580x522, 196K)

The realistic RDR2 memes pre-release were better

But that's not Tilly.

kek I dont know why this is so funny, I usually just ignore ironic sjw posting, guess its just the cowboy voice in my head that makes it funnier

Attached: 1554183563289.jpg (246x205, 10K)

It just turned out the game wasn't that good or memorable

I curse GTAO for being so fucking profitable. It ruined any hopes of SP DLC in future R* games.

Literally the worst girl. Grimshaw was even better than her.

Butthurt nincel lol.

>Literally the worst girl. Grimshaw was even better than her.
Grimshaw was a saint who held the camp together.

I really wanna jump back into this game but stop the story around chapter 3/4. I really rushed the story from around chapter 4 onwards and didn't explore the world as much as I should have. Also when the gang is happy it's top comfy
youtu.be/d6By3gT3TZ8

Attached: cx268iukqg621.jpg (1600x1600, 202K)

What’s the best place to just explore? I’ve been going around armadillo and just looking around

S. The only good women in this shit were Tilly and Grimshaw.

Lads, I am on Chapter 4 right before the Bank Heist in Saint Denis

The ONLY spoiler I know is that the gang is gonna get fucked, Arthur will die, and I play as John for like twenty more missions after a time skip

This is my first run, and I am on my way to 100% Kinopletion.

Should I finish the story and 100% as John later, or stay the course and keep doing Challenges/Randoms/Item Requests?

I like exploring the the woods and mountains and shit. It's spooky as fuck.

I have a save just before the mission where Sean dies so I can have a full camp. But yeah, exploring the world in the later chapters is pretty great, seeing how Arthur's slowly dying and it opens a ton of great side missions. The monk, the veteran, the widow etc.

100% as Arthur so you can fill in the Journal properly without Johns shitty drawings.
I'd do most of the 100% busy work now.

I regretted saving stuff for John. Arthur is just such a better character. Cherish your time with him while you can

Complete as many side missions as you can. There are a few that John can't do. Like the widow

Thank you, I appreciate it.

What needs to happen for a 100% run?

>I like exploring the the woods and mountains and shit. It's spooky as fuck.
The mist in the woods and Bayou at night is top tier immersion.

I love John's shitty doodles.

Save the end of the hunting/fishing side quest for John so you don’t lose a unique item

What would a single player dlc even look like though? An earlier look at the gang or something post game as another gang member?

Is there anything to support this

>When the swamp folk ambush you when you're taking a walk in the woods and you fire madly like a grunt in Vietnam

Attached: 1548950010234.jpg (297x284, 22K)

A lead up to the robbery that goes wrong at the start, but that may ruin it for people

Robots, aliens and zombies invade the west.

>Arthur screaming "OH FUCK" and "FUCK ME" during the encounters
The unique dialogue of each scenario is amazing

I love the dialogue for dangling people off of cliffs with the lasso.

sjw discord tranny game

Does anyone feel like the savages you fight as John were meant to be Native Americans and they didn't go all the way? They are the only enemies that use bows and are a lot like Indians

Attached: 8-22-2018_5-14-23_PM.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I work a full time job, go out with mates for outings, and still managed to find time to 100% the game twice.

You're absolutely goddamn right, it's a slow burning thick slog of a beast to get through. But it's unwieldy and godlike in it's approach. There is nothing else quite like it.

No.

A retelling of the game's events through a "Werewolf versus Vampire" lens.

Dutch wants to murder all degenerate races, and Arthur is more ambiguous about it.

Silver bullets kill Werewolf type creatures more effectively, and incendiary or holy-water-blessed rounds kill vampires.

The O'Driscolls are an ancient Werewolf clan, and the Lemoyne Raiders are Vampires.

There are three endings, which end with you becoming a Werewolf, becoming a Vampire, or staying as an older man as the last survivor of the Van Der Line gang.

>sjw discord tranny game
Breath of the soi cross dressing ass faggotry wild? I agree

Sounds like kino

Attached: 7fe.jpg (600x600, 37K)

take my donation

>There are people who didn't go fishing with Dutch and Hosea
>There are people who didn't play Arthur with positive honor, instead being a discount Micah

Disgusting

BRAINPOWER
LET THE BASS KICK
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Attached: stf.jpg (1300x866, 131K)

this game isn't supposed to be 100% IRL wild west
The real redpill coems to you when you do the quest with the giant retard and the midget in Annesburg and when you walk into the tiny thumpelina church north of St. Denis, you realise this game is a blurred mixture of historical wild west and fairy tale fantasy, and it's kino.
This is what explains the crazy shit like the night folk, the murfree brood and the lemoyne raiders in the game.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190427082751.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

for our family

>Fight them for the first time
>Get behind a rock and expect a typical shootout
>my fucking face when one of those sons of bitches rushes my position, flanks me and tries to kill me with a fucking knife

That scared the hell out of me. From dialogue I was expecting bows and arrows but not some fucker charging me like he's a time displaced Japanese soldier.

Attached: 1544493933290.jpg (403x214, 30K)

>Vampire easter egg in Saint Denis
>Could have easy been a setup for an Undead Nightmare style DLC
>Instead we'll get nothing
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1549231267956.jpg (1024x478, 55K)

The gambler challenges are bullshit. BULLSHIT.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181105131735.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>Charles gets bitten by a werewolf and starts to turn
>You have to choose to take him out and shoot him in the head or let him run off and live
If you let him run off, he shows up later at a pivotal moment where another gang member was scripted to die to an Alpha Werewolf, sacrificing himself to give you time to escape

I want it so goddamn bad

It's a love letter to the genre. Realistic when it wants to be, but mostly just making you feel like you're in a western movie with a couple of "haha life in 1899 isn't so much different 110 years later" moments (identity politics, government policy, technological progress being disruptive and beneficial etc.)

Of course

>tolerant cowboy

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I know, but maybe it's intentional but it really felt like they were supposed to be Indians and they scrapped it

Winning three hands of Blackjack with three or more hits is fucking awful, but winning three games of dominos and three hands of poker were easy as pie

>Save the end of the hunting/fishing side quest for John so you don’t lose a unique item
You can't finish these as Arthur anyway.

oh yeah almost forgot the Einstein robot bioshock-esque questline as well

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190428072025.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>Tried so hard to not kill the one gunslinger on the train for that side quest
>You have to kill him

Attached: 20190320_105829.png (644x1237, 242K)

I'd say Red Dead easily falls in the Weird Western genre.

aah fuck this game had so many cool parts

dont make me feel like installing again

>Go back to his lab after the mission
>Tesla-lite has been murdered and the machine is no where to be found
>Find the robot on the side of a cliff talking about his daddy

JUST ONE MORE BIG THREAD ARTHUR AND WE. ARE. OUTTA HERE. NO MORE JANNIES, NO MORE MODS, AND NO MORE PINKERTONS. WE'LL CATCH A BOAT TO PAGE 10.

HAVE SOME GOD DAMN FAITH SON!

>>I like exploring the the woods and mountains and shit. It's spooky as fuck.
>pitch black night
>fog rolling in
>think I'm going the right way to the trapper in the northeast
>trees growing at right angles
>The Hills Have Eyes cunts roaming about
>another right angled tree
>"Fuck this I'm making camp til daylight."
>Murfree cunts sneeki breeki on me
>another fucking right angled tree
>cougar
>ride south as fast as I fucking can and get back to a town
Those trees unnerved the bejesus outta me.

>tfw in a discord server and people I knew who didnt beat the game were upset when RDR2 won awards for music and wanted generics hit like god of war to win

I left that place now. What a fucking joke. RDR2's soundtrack is amazing and faggots who cant commit to a game wont ever truly hear it as it was meant to be heard.

Attached: 1554254628674.jpg (751x656, 132K)

that shit was hilarious

>Find the robot on the side of a cliff talking about his daddy

what?

>joining a discord
whats the point of it, unless its for gaming with friends you know irl?

Three hands of blackjack is easy it just takes a fuck ton of time and one cent bets.
Three games of dominoes is easy cos you can cheese it by getting up from the table as soon as you think you're about to lose.
I fluked the poker one by winning a shitty little side bet when I'd gone all in and lost most of my money on the main pot.

go up to the northwest once you go back to the northeast and get the Electric Lantern from Draco's manor. You can find Draco's "Son" sitting on a snowy cliff being sad about Papa

Rockstar have gotten really good with their soundtracks since RDR1 when they started doing the dynamic sountrack depending on whats going on.
>generics hit like god of war
Plebs like that probably never even notice the music in games. In many ways RDR2 is unironically 2deep4u for many people.

Jannies got pissy because it wasn't a pepe or wojak.

>blast his gun away
>lolno an hero
>feel bad for denying him a better death

>tfw spending hours riding around studying wildlife to fill up Arthurs kino Journal

Dutchposting was the most forced meme on this site in years.
>LOL I GOT A PLAN XD
>JUST HEAR ME OUT XD
>LAST TIME I PROMISE XD
Fucking kill yourself if you thought it was amusing in the slightest. AAA trash.
God of War did win, also won more total awards than RDR2, which got let awards than RDR1. Also dont try coping with awards dont matter, because TW3 is still king with most awards.

I agree but it's so narratively out of place that even brainlets pick up on the dissonance it creates. It makes absolutely no sense in the narrative.

I miss chat rooms and it had a lot of good people but a few autistic fucks dragged down my day too many times so I gave it up. Deleted my account. Like this one guy was like a paranoid or schizo or something. Making up shit people never said and saying users were out to get him. Insulting people but never getting banned for it.

This was specifically TGA

Dutch posting was fun but goddamn I got a lot of laughs out of the prerelease feature posting. Especially when mad pc Fats would raid the threads with low res screenshots from trailers.

Attached: RDR2features.jpg (1080x1779, 749K)

>That cult that Heavens Gate'd themselves
>Come back at the right time and you see a UFO hovering over it

Pretty much everyone knows about it but it's still spooky

You don't find it peculiar RDR2 won all the awards GoW was initially praised for?
I know which game entertained me more.

TAHITI HERE I GO

>We end up getting Undead Nightmare 2 but its a RDO expansion

Attached: 1553483468811.png (760x673, 416K)

Yeah they just didn't have the balls to make it Indians

>Arthur can have a kid with any woman of a child bearing age and the child's appearance depends on which sperm hits what egg.

TECHNOLOGY.

>while riding his horse Arthur will sometimes think of a past embarrassing event and will grimace and yell fuck fuck kill me kill me. During this the horse will veer to the closest object and the player must manually stop this before arthur kills himself.

no do Herr Strauss

I can just see it now

Attached: 1500938011702.jpg (632x472, 37K)

I wish there was a random event when sleeping outside of getting abducted by aliens and there being some cryptic shit that happens

Attached: 45482882_996471477202821_8424136267326230500_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Truth hurts. FF12 hits your Switch soon, post pics when mom gets it for ya.

>When you ride into Tumbleweed as John and you see Lawful Evil Bass Reeves kill a prisoner in cold blood

I was expecting someone like Reeves given how it's the current year but not so draconian.

Attached: 1473904260473.jpg (569x678, 56K)

Dutch is a tool, a douche and an idiot

Attached: RDR2features12.jpg (1063x880, 328K)

Apparently there's newspaper clippings in the house where Arthur gets his bum tickled. Newspaper clippings from the 1960's.

Didn't know O'driscolls could use computers

we can get out

>Next GTA is in the 60s and has a side quest featuring a man making a time machine

yes

That's not "ironic sjw" posting, it has nothing to do with them whatsoever. That meme was based on his actual personality

Back when people thought the game was actually good.

Opinions didn't change people moved on and all that was left was shitposting.

>they're currently seeking more vegetation artists despite there being no plans to add anything that would require such to the RDR2 map (and all of Mexico's vegetation is already there if you exploit to it)
You might be onto something here

>all of Mexico's vegetation is already there if you exploit to it)

What the fuck

I know I should've seen it coming after GTAO, but I'm still mad. My hopes of throwing a Colt Walker at a horse to kill it in SP are dashed.

Can't believe how bad the MP is though. How they thought they'd be able to hook whales with so little content is beyond me.

Even the normies are ranting on R*'s facebook etc.

is the online active?

Has anyone seen Gavin?

yes

Oh man, it was fun

Attached: 1541961185452.png (620x590, 537K)

I never did find him

Goddamn conman was too good for this world.

Is it too far fetched to assume that they sabotaged it on purpose? Maybe the devs don't like the direction they are going in either, But can't say anything to daddy Take Two

PLEASE do one where Jack tries to warn Arthur about Dutch

The one with the crying woman got me the first time. Got shanked for most of my health, fought off two of them with my pirate sword, only to get put down with a stab to the kidney.

Kill all night folk on sight now.

Why did no one listen to Dutch? He had a plan!
They just needed to have a little faith!

Attached: Dutch Van Der Linde.jpg (390x904, 76K)

I knew the bitch was pretending so I just walked around her on my horse.
She didn't respond until I dismounted. Then my guns went all fucky and I wasn't able to shoot her and the goons and got killed.
I was so pissed.

I tried to kneecap him the second time, fucker fell down, and his gun went off and killed him.

Wish I'd thought to have record it, was brutal.

>The detail in burning bodies

Attached: 1549156322450.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Rockstar keeps patching it but there's ways to get back to guarma and to mexico. Most of it can't even be seen in the playable boundry but it's there. youtu.be/xaVezKuc1jI?t=452

holy shit this is fun as fuck

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190428055141.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Not OP but
vocaroo.com/i/s1urJrh3e1UV

Attached: FISHING.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Piling up Murfrees and Skinner Brothers to burn was satisfying. Even better was finding those pitfalls and dumping them in there.
My personal favourite was when they'd ambush you on a bridge and throwing them over onto the train tracks and waiting.

>I was okay with Natives and Niggers

Attached: HE CUTE.gif (554x400, 45K)

I love dutch stuff.

>that jack
Kawaii desu

Yeah...
This is why.

>>When passing people on foot, Arthur will have to decide at which distance does he wave and greet them. Do it too soon and he looks foolish, do it too late and they might not even notice.
yeah fuck you too

>That look on Colm's face when he realizes that his time is up and he ain't getting out of being hanged

That made me solid.

Anyone got the big list of Dutch Vocaroos from the last three months?

I liked her.

Attached: 1547399200952.png (773x397, 325K)

>dutch hands granny a gold bar
>kills granny
>doesn't take the bar back
>"THAT WAS THE LAST OF OUR SAVINGS ARTHUR I'M DOIN' THE BEST I CAN"

After finish the story the game became boring.

Attached: 1556115458149.jpg (479x592, 55K)

Dutch is a retard. Colm did nothing wrong.

She didn't even have it on her corpse. Shit was stupid

audubon.org/news/birding-its-1899-inside-blockbuster-american-west-video-game

Attached: 51-full.jpg (3840x2160, 328K)

I liked it, but not sure you needed to stutter.

I haven't finished this game, tho I know Arthur dies

Man this threads are so comfy

Why Jack is the only kid? Don't those girls that hang out in the camp ever got pregnant? Now don't you pulled a "high child mortality" argument there mister

Whores have had ways of stopping pregnancies for thousands of years

Just wait for the superior PC+DLC release

Faggot zoomer, no it wasn't. I doubt you've been on this board for more than 2 years

Implying I won't end up buying it again like the good goy I am.

The game will look amazing if it ever comes to PC.

We also aren't getting any DLC

I miss the user who would post vocaroos while impersonating Arthur and talk about RDR2 threads.

>DLC
user you see, you people hated DLC so much we removed and added a stale multiplayer with gold bars! (formerly Shark Cards)

Lmao cant believe I missed this.
Post more please.

Attached: akagi raugh old.jpg (211x485, 72K)

This. As far as I'm concerned, RDR2 isn't even out yet

You mean the days where fat fucks were complaining about the game being too slow and no fast travel?

Attached: NwYKHXV1.jpg (701x475, 90K)

WE'RE SO CLOSE LADS I CAN SEE THE MANGOS FROM HERE

The first undead didn't come out for a full year

I don't want to go Yea Forums

Who were the best enemy gang and why is it the Leymone Raiders?

Chapter 3 was so good.

I thought it came out in mere months.

>Tfw experience this again
youtube.com/watch?v=vfS6gTlUnH8

Attached: 1542388017173.png (927x427, 1.15M)

If Dutch loved mangoes and tropical locales so much, why didn't he start a mango farm in Guarma?

Attached: RDR2features2.jpg (1070x1153, 464K)

He realized rich white men influence could reach his so called tropical paradise.

Attached: RDR2features3.jpg (1060x666, 147K)

That's all for now, I feel like I had more but I must of organized them wrong or deleted them on accident.

Attached: RDR2features4.jpg (1076x510, 104K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0NJ0WjkpdYl

Attached: heh.jpg (810x624, 37K)

But he himself is a rich white man. Or he would be, if Arthur let him pull off one more score.

Attached: 37F0AF23-8790-4037-AF2B-8EA6B9256258.jpg (747x813, 175K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0ODxf3cEgDA
Are you the guy who did Otacon stuff? If yes, I have been looking for you and need your help with something.

Attached: 1546468620870.jpg (480x270, 33K)

Welcome back Arthur-user!

Attached: RDR2song.jpg (1063x1691, 625K)

Those aren't acne scars.

>Let's get out of her-

Attached: 1542865277260.gif (454x254, 3.12M)

holy shit

>This whole image
>He will never be happily married to her with two kids in a luxurious ranch in the open West, clean-shaven with a shotgun that he uses to fend off bandits

Attached: 1550110756266.png (459x336, 124K)

It legitimately is.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7r5xjZBKIo

Attached: 58978319_10157311358288336_113740255940575232_o.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

roflmoa

Attached: 1550083414567.jpg (1000x789, 111K)

Make like your days and get gone from this thread.

>that VA
>protag wont shut the fuck up on top of it
holy hell I watched 3 minutes and I'm already annoyed

The crackling during "niggers" got me

Attached: dutch.jpg (750x921, 69K)

Attached: 1536244585643.jpg (1199x568, 125K)

>tfw no Lamar DLC where he gets sucked into RDR 2.

I just want him to scream Apache Blood to the Reservation.

>You can't finish these as Arthur anyway
Actually, you can get Buell as Arthur and lose him, even if he’s stabled, so save that part for John

Attached: molly.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

Can ANYONE do a good impression of Micah?

No.
vocaroo.com/i/s1F5xYspzAQY

I’VE SLICED UP MANGOS BIGGER THAN YOU BOY!

Fuck Dutchposting where’s my Hoseaposting?

Where’d you get dem fancy pants ey, Hosea?

What was the Yea Forums consensus on Arthur Morgan? I just finished playing the game last week and it made me cry.

Attached: arthur morgan.jpg (568x486, 198K)

Good boah his major flaw was being too damn loyal till it was too late.
His was more of a redemption story than John's.

You know he's good when people can play John Marston in the epilogue and still want Arthur back.

Arthur is stupendous. Top of the line R* character, among the best ever.

I am not that user, but if I see him post in an MGS thread I will let him know you want him.

You are seriously good enough to warrant a tripcode with your Arthurposting, my dude

thiefing shitbag with a god-tier redemption arc

You've got the natural pipes for it (you sound naturally similar to micahs va), so keep working on it so we can have a legendary Vocaroo thread with the whole gang soon

I wanted healthy Arthur back, not TB Arthur.

my first full fledged husbando

might actually be one of the greatest protagonists in any piece of media

Attached: tumblr_pj11mati8p1u2v9fi_540.jpg (540x406, 66K)

Attached: tumblr_pj11mcOTIa1u2v9fi_540.jpg (540x360, 53K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1RFWqbTTR

Attached: PZHnZGC.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Dude don't you remember when the phantom pain came out???

The Kaz memes were gold

I sincerely hope these posts are sarcasm

are you retarded?

>Skeptical as fuck of Arthur
>Now actually believe this too

I actually mourn that nigga a lot and can't remember the last time I was this upset over a fictional character death.

Attached: 1550270619737.png (500x404, 290K)

>I met an interesting feller in the swamp. ... He seemed to know all about you. I mean... ALL about you

What did Bill mean by this?

Bill meant that he, too, is a raging homosexual

I thought we were talking about the Hunting requests and Fishing requests not Hamish. My bad.

>tfw you think his interest in science and art is tragic as fuck because he never had any chance at an actual education and not Dutch's stupid shit
>He hides all of his thoughts in a journal and just allows everyone to treat him like a retard, including Dutch

In arthurs rape shack really?

Do I have to take it up the ass to get 100%?
What other games do this?

It was fucking excellent, insane depth. I probably put like 150 hours in it.
The depth comes with a price though, it's been several months and I haven't really had the urge to replay it yet because I did so much the first time around.

Arthur might be one of the best protagonists in anything. The depth of how he acts and what his journal says are just perfect. I would husbando him but he is too pure for any lewd thoughts.

have a little of my faith josea

I miss the days when it was slowly dawning on Rockstar drones that it was totally overrated too.

Every RDR2 meme I've seen were extremely annoying. They became even more obnoxious when I actually got the game. I'm glad this game is dead, and I'm glad that Rockstar gave up on the online. GTA5 is the better game anyway despite the pay to win bullshit. When I want to move, I want to move. When I want to pick something up, I pick it up by simply pressing a button. RDR2 is the definition of bad game design. Fanboy all you want, your game is dead.

lol this

>insane
>150 hours
come on now

Probably the comfiest game ever made. >Go for a stroll through town
>Buy some canned beans for the road
>Head out of town twoards a river
>Go fishing in a canoe while eating beans
>Set up camp when sun sets
>Cook fish and read though newspapers
>Wake up at dawn
>Make coffee and get ready to go hunt deer

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>go back to Fortnite
>zoomer
>you have ADD/ADHD
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>your opinion doesn't matter
>nitpicking
>contrarian
>nobody complains about x
>graphics>gameplay
>the horses are better than RDR1
>the controls are better than RDR1
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>lol cope
>seething
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>angry PC gamer
>"stop liking what I don't like"
>10/10
>masterpiece
>online review scores
>reddit spacing
>it's only the beta
>it's not a twitch shooter
>it's a single player game
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite:
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Sounds more like Dr Kleiner then Hosea.

Attached: Kleiner_bust.jpg (490x770, 99K)

Joostposting turned to a bunch of horny user's fantasies real quick

How jaded and paranoid do you have to be

>make your game's story so long that nobody will want to do any post-game "activities"
>make your game's story so long that nobody will ever want to replay it
bravo, rockstar

Attached: 1499290178453.png (384x390, 175K)

Have they STILL not fixed the goddamb facial hair glitch?

>Playing last level on second playthrough
>Go in a mix of John and Arthur's outfit
>Get killed
>Outfit is changed
Actually what the fuck, RockStar?

>make it harder to walk than in real life
>make it harder to aim a firearm than in real life
>make it harder to loot a dresser than in real life
>claim the game is realistic
bravo, Rockstar

Post yfw the horse scene on the last level

Attached: 1462648857707.jpg (400x447, 37K)

>my favourite and best gun the LeMat is trapped in the dogshit Online
Will never stop being 200% mad

Attached: 1501046527922.png (359x431, 277K)

The LeMat isn't out yet till the spring update

Sound a bit more Jewish and you got it

It was never broken to begin with

Attached: 1547328468514.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

Not that, the online one. It's been there since day one where if you get stubble, it vanishes and you can never reequip it.

only a retard would have expected any different from the jews at R
s
o
y
b
o
y

kys

Maybe I'm biased, but I thought RDR 1 was more memorable from start to finish compared to RDR 2. Like, there were some really cool missions in the middle of the game like the Braidwaite manor raid or the casino boat, but I felt the game didn't really start with the good stuff until a little bit after Arthur is aware of his sickness.

Also, to me, most stranger missions felt way more "normal" and "gounded" in RDR2 compared to RDR1's, which made some of them kind of bland. There was some really good shit like both circus troupes, the robot, the veteran's questline and the widow's questline, tho.

Still, a great experience in general.

It was pretty rough since I had already maxed out my original horse, so I was using the Veteran's horse he gives you at the end of his questilne.

Attached: 1412125983174.png (853x480, 234K)

>Giving Arthur a crazy mountain man beard

Attached: 1554502822822.jpg (1512x1347, 96K)

Paranoid is thinking there's an alien probe up your ass reading your thoughts. Logical is admitting that RDR2 was too much of a shit game to have good, quality memes.

Fucking hell.
>picture of a screen
I'm not wasting more than a goddamn minute of effort for this fucktrash game.

Attached: 20190429_225114.jpg (4128x3096, 3.81M)

What are they, user?

Is there other way after Guarma?

Any other way. Seriously the beard looks like shit.

That's the point, user
No man would keep up appearances after being Redpilled that fucking hard

>Lemat is in the game
But does it actually operate like a real lemat?

It's not in yet

that guy is actually a ghost or something

Makes me wonder if it will, probably not though.

Progression in Red Dead Online is beyond fucked

>Fucking everything Guns, clothes, accessories, horse junk, crafting recipes, and so on is level locked including limited time only shit that Rockstar has been putting out
>In addition to that everything is super expensive and some shit can only be bought with the premium currency “Gold Bars” which are earned at a fucking snails pace but can be easily bought in bulk for irl money
>Gold Bars can also be spent to buy stuff that is level locked early

So heres the problem. the rate at which you earn XP in the game is fucking abyssmal. The best way to earn it is to play the PvP modes but if you try doing them with just the shitty starter revolver and rifle they give you you’ll get ducked hard by the other players carrying much better weapons

The flip side however is that the PVP modes earn barely any fucking money at all so even if you do grind out the levels to buy stuff with regular cash instead of Gold Bars you wont have any cash

The same is true for cash grinding. Hunting animals and fishing is the fastest way to get money but youbearn very little xp at all from it.

Basically RDO was designed from the ground up to be so fucking grind intensive that people will either quit or bite the bullet and buy gold bars

Tiberius?

Absolute masterpiece. One of the best stories ever told in a video game

I just can't get into this game. What is it?
It just feels like it takes way too long to do anything. There's not even enough random events to make me get off of horse AFK mode.

tfw we’ll never get any single player updates or dlc

You enjoying that score you took off us?

Attached: Colm O'Driscoll.jpg (650x364, 52K)

Stop trying to rush it and enjoy it for what it is

>prostitute ask for sex
>2 options given
>both negative
bravo rockstar

the online is still filled with non-whites attempting to gun down every peaceful player in sight, so make of that what you will

the horse mechanics were absolute aged horse shit (definitely code written by a third worlder) but other than that it was pretty solid
hope you are okay with your horse randomly going 3 o'clock 5 feet to the side into trees while your stick is still pushed straight forward TO GO STRAIGHT FORWARD NOT 3 OCLOCK at full speed

I need to do a playthrough with Pornstache Arthur. He looks godlike in this picture

I've beaten the game 5 times and am on my 6th playthrough.
I've done stache-only every single playthrough, it doesn't feel right playing as him without a mustache at this point.

Source??

I think Chris has something to say
youtube.com/watch?v=QlU76wEc33k&t=1s

Im in litereal (no figarative) tears
Fucking saved

Threads like this warm my heart. I am so glad you guys enjoy this game this much to be memeing it literally half a year after launch.

I promise you guys, the Jewery came from the higher-up Studio Heads, guys who have never coded a day in their life and are only in it for the net profits from Shark Cards and Gold Bars.

The dev teams want to make your dreams come true, we have been waiting for this opportunity since we shipped Undead Nightmare.

I promise you, SP content will come if the heads can be reasoned with, they want you to just play Online, but we know how much you guys want SP content.

It sounds corny, but seriously:

Keep having Faith. We'll get to Paradise eventually.

-R*

P.S.:

Our UN2 design doc was almost literally before it got canned.

Attached: 32642311.jpg (553x403, 60K)

>Mangoes
>have faith

Yeah, brilliant

Any chance this thread is going to Tahiti?

Only threads that hit Bump Limit go to Tahiti, son!

Performing well in pvp modes is legit the fastest way to get money/xp/bars. You could even farm sheeps at night to get a shitton of money (but I think it was patched). And if you were lucky enough to play the game soon enough in the beta, Rockstar gave you 20 gold bars.
It's definitely a huge grind nonetheless. Not worth your time tho.

>DAMN IT, DUTCH! I thought we was getting out of here. Now thanks your damn necronomicon or whatever the hell it is, we have dead men rising out of the ground on one side and the pinkertons on the other!

>There are people who didn't go fishing with Dutch and Hosea
Those guys are Faggots till the very end of their lives

>There are people who didn't play Arthur with positive honor, instead being a discount Micah
The kino way of playing is being a murderous, pillaging bastard until around the time they come back from Guarma, then going the high honor route.

Its likely a larp, but got any proofs user?

i dont believe you but on the off chance give us some proof
even the shittiest proof

Also where the fuck is Agent

Its not hard to believe people from the industry lurk this god forsaken place. Make some hype with the journos- enough pressure from the fanbase will have the heads see money signs in their eyes in no time

Simple. Racists won’t like it BUT tell the Javier story of his time in Mexico. His gunning down of a high officer for the heart of his lover. How he was able to barely escape with his life. A separate story like gtaiv but a prequel to the main story.

Attached: 0594C3C4-C731-4F4A-991B-A5E14B98D1C0.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>We'll get to Paradise eventually.
D-does this mean what I think it means?

Attached: GTA VIce.gif (696x530, 145K)

cope

wait what the fuck it has holy shit

It has nothing on "leon screw my sister pls" though
youtube.com/watch?v=QlU76wEc33k

Attached: 1549695679333.jpg (1200x1200, 247K)

Hold up, we have an insider?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-195629.png (1080x1920, 2.77M)

>fms
>nwf
Goddamit plague.

I feel bad for actually enjoying online

Why'd he have to suffer? bros. Also will Rockstar be able to have a climax on the same emotional level for GTA 6?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>before it got canned
Do you at least know why it died

It's crazy to think that actual US Frontiersmen did this shit IRL

One of the craziest things before release from every outlet and here etc, how boring and bland Arthur Morgan seemed, holy shit were we all wrong.

>Thread still alive after going to bed
I should have had some GODDAMN FAITH

When is PC releasing bros?

Attached: 1550590832728.jpg (540x294, 27K)

>it's the closest we will get to a Deadlands game

The prologue gave me some heavy Hateful 8 vibes with the unrelenting snow storm. Wish the whole game was like that 2bh

tfw no grimshaw gf

>that fucking voice
is that the protag or some parody dub

Attached: 1c2.jpg_large.jpg (680x850, 85K)

Eh
Hes no John but I like him anyway

John is incredibly shallow compared to Arthur.

Attached: 1546815088902.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Attached: 1546815779446.jpg (1536x1536, 340K)

The voice cast listening to another of Dutch's plans.

This looks terrible. Everything looks so floaty and janky. Plus the main character sounds like a tryhard edgelord

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181209003200.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

150 hours is a VERY long time for someone to spend on a single-player game, at least someone who isn't (and I use this word totally unironically here) autistic.

Easily the best Rockstar character ever, including Max Payne.

Max isn't rockstar's character faggot.

I would like more of those robots to shoot, after putting a hole in that one on the mountain

Daily reminder people are literally only pretending to like the game ITT, when the PC version drops like with GTA V, Yea Forums will immediatly start hating it.

I want Hosea to breed me
Is that werid?

Attached: 1548220354433.jpg (283x248, 15K)

>pretending to
Why would they do that? A mainstream game no less. That's negative Internet hipster points.

That's the exact opposite of what always happens.
People pretend the game X is terrible until it gets a PC port and then it's GOTYAY.

Gameplay is meh but the writing, voice acting, and the motherfucking in game world are just completely unparalleled.
>We're more ghosts than people

God, I wish that were me.

>first time exploring map
>story hasn't even reached St Dennis
>going through swamp
>see body hanging from tree
>nearby trees painted with blood
>suddenly get gunned down by 5 hillbillies
>proceed to kill every single one I encounter in the future

It was a flavor of the month meme. Has no lasting effect like Baneposting or Sneedposting. git gud.

Attached: 1532585992279.png (476x521, 298K)

it's not a meme because a lot of people don't give a fuck about dutch or the storyline. me included. i don't care about rockstar's stupid fucking writing, i just wanted to test out the graphics and mechanics in online really. but they fucked that up. so fuck you.

It's better that they don't put online content in singleplayer. GTA V would have gradually transformed into lmao zany Saints Row 3 as they invent more trash for people to waste money on.

>Alternate ending DLC where the gang gets to Tahiti
>It's some weird ass awesome horror DLC

I know this is fake but I want it

They're brother memes, though that song took Chrisposting to a special place.

Baneposting is the GOAT. Sneed is so forced it's practically rape.

No, LARPing jerkoff searching for (yous)

I see Dutch's VA has been eating a shit ton of mangoes.

where's the PC version, sonnyjim

How can I make Arthur's cores go down faster? I have a fucking buffet on me thanks to my autism in looting but I only eat when my cores are running low

That's gay and impossible. Very weird.

Sure

The online should be less like GTA and more like a serious roleplaying experience where crime and reputation is highly consequential

People would literally throw a fortune of money at Rockstar for that

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

No

Or better yet, just make a single player DLC.

I know it's pretty much common knowledge by now that the whole Dutch's arc is that he basically became who he really was and always has been (the game itself leads you to that direction), but could there be another explanation?
What if he started developing some sort of mental illness like depression, if not something worse? Maybe something that was sleeping after 40 years of hard and violent life and that emerged after the disaster in Blackwater. Combined with his narcissism, it took away his lucid thoughts and made him obsessed with concepts like doubt and faith from the members of the gang.

Attached: RDR2_44.jpg (1160x516, 188K)

The concussion did a number on his mental health.

kino

No. GTA isn't a serious franchise. Not in the sense that Rockstar doesn't take it seriously, but in the sense that they don't even try drama in GTA stories.

This is... really good.

change of personality/intensification of paranoia after the tram concussion
Hosea death making him feel lonelier and leading to aforementioned paranoia and isolation.
That's the beauty of Dutch. Game gives you multiple explanations for his change in behavior.

I wish the horses were a tad bit faster no im not that horse autist but other than that it's a 10/10 game. The only reason I'm not replaying it right now is because I don't want to feel sad again.

Attached: dog waiting by his master's grave.jpg (1920x1072, 521K)

I love the pups and kittys.

what do you mean "higher up studio heads"? I somewhat doubt it came from Dan Houser/Michael Unsworth/Rupert Humphries

Attached: Dutch's mom blackwater grave.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

Prove it

this this this!

Attached: 1556273823816.png (638x629, 377K)

decent game, incredible story. can't see video games topping this story for a long time

BUILD A LIL (you) TOGETHER!

So why did RD2 end up so much better than GTA5?
My own opinion is that the Red Dead series almost seems like a work of passion by Rockstar while GTA doesn't have that same level of soul behind it anymore.

How did they make a mission where all you did was press X a couple of times so fucking good?

youtu.be/ZjiNe-Nd9fY?t=358
music turns the dullest shit into fun

>a bunch of shallow retards watched the first minute or two without making it to the end
rdr2 fans

GTA when full "le satire on modern America" while RDR2 is a period piece with a love of something of genuine cultural value, which is the Western genre.

Wholesome Arthur is great. The only people talking shit about it are edgy incels.

There's wholesome and then there's cuckery.

bump

this thread has given all it had
let go user

Attached: nice guy.webm (960x540, 1.41M)

>b-but Nintendo!
lmao holy shit this salt from out of nowhere. Nintendo living rent free.

Cuckery is when you lose your wife or lover to another man. is wholesome.

Wew, sad that moments like that are rare in online.

sadly people being faggots isnt rare

Attached: fishing.webm (960x540, 952K)

Actually didn't read the second one until now. kek. That's so out of place it's obvious a /pol/fag put that collection of posts together.

any more? I lack RDR2 webms

Attached: 87545888.png (500x491, 312K)

those are the only mp ones I have.

Attached: rdr2_1.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Attached: 1556613684647.png (640x640, 820K)

Attached: weather.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: rdr2_3.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

>when greeting female civilians, Arthur will occasionally refer to them as 'Mom'

Where’s your God damn FAITH, Awrther???

Attached: 7E0559B2-4E0F-44E7-9D5A-D0D8FAA48262.png (572x572, 336K)

>When greeting little girls Arthur will get awkward and they’ll start poking fun at him

Fuck off pedo

This game really needs a more realistic day/night cycle and a survival mode.

arthur is pure

I would nut if the nighttime was really dark, like Dragon's Dogma.

I just want to thank you for this thread lads. Sometimes there only seems to be hate towards this game, but I'm happy to know there are still people out there who love it as much as I did.

There's a lote to hate. But a lot more to love.

Is this game worth buying?

Attached: 1547957544295.png (1920x1080, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=BbLyNDOCUNE
this was on my recommended this morning

>literally the exact same as RDR2
>all these replies complaining
literal children

Attached: 1554944515031.gif (171x172, 962K)

Kino

the sound track is out on vinyl if you care, also it took rockstar 2 years for a PC Port of GTA 5

I WANNA MARRY MARY BETH ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 56697080_2350935791596943_7378309422851817472_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

most games are like this

Here is a reply because that was great

Indeed

I...Love.....TILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1920x1072, 244K)

Attached: 0_22.jpg (1920x1072, 221K)