Was Arms a good new Nintendo IP?

Was Arms a good new Nintendo IP?

Attached: __twintelle_arms_game_drawn_by_joy_ride__15cea5cf784ce03d915acb026099b43c.jpg (800x1131, 202K)

Needs a sequel that fixes the issues of the original before I can decide

No, it was boring and lacked content. Not even brown thick ass saved it.

What was with Nintendo and just giving the world Top-tier asses at the time?

Fuck no it was trash

They were really desperate.

Attached: __princess_zelda_samus_aran_and_twintelle_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_and_etc_drawn_by_on (850x526, 111K)

Nintendo knew it's pure clASSic.

Attached: 1547009641260.png (1482x1538, 668K)

>woomys and weemos have fully modeled asses

What does Nintendo mean by this? Will sequel have strings and thongs?

Attached: 1552182285897.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Attached: NFT137.png (394x380, 30K)

I haven't played it but I want Twintelle to step on me

No.

>Dies in December 2018, no further content updates
>Online is dead as fuck, died once after it became apparent it was shovelware, died twice when NSO got up, and died permanently after Smash
>constant Testfires and free weekend demos, digital discount, still no one bites
>Launch Switch reveal in Jan 2016 with a fucking Wii tier montage, force waggle gimmicks in every advertising push, turn off every hardcore player
>The DLC characters are broken as fuck, especially the last 2 Max Brass and Dr. Coyle, Akuma tier broken boss characters with overwhelming advantage
>Explosions singlehandedly breaks the game and the meta is centralized around explosion arms
>Community is full of drama and infighting and mains of shitty characters who pretend they are the gods of a niche game that everyone must follow like lemmings
>zero single player content, Tournament is just a few quips from Biff before a basic CPU fight with minigames strewn about, zero story content, lore is shuffled all the way in Twitter posts
>Core gameplay is boring, little advanced tech is not explained well enough or doesnt make a difference, just spam Triblast as Coyle
>Not even a playable Spring Man in Smash
>Comic got canceled due to lack of interest

Its a failure. Its not getting a sequel. The measly 2 mil compared to the gorrillions MK8D sold ensures this team will never touch the IP again. MK9 WILL be a priority.

>The measly 2 mil compared to the gorrillions MK8D sold ensures this team will never touch the IP again
That's ridiculous to say. Mario Kart 8 was the 8th's entry in the series that also stars the flagship character of Nintendo. ARMS is a brand new IP and sold better than recent FE games
Is there literally any indication that Nintendo is unhappy about the sales

Sounds like you really gave it chance and wanted it to be good.

Neat concept, but the game's pretty poor.

>Go onto Google.
>Look up Love.Randalin
>Thank me later.

>disgusting flabby beached whale with cellulite

No thanks.

Ever Oasis was better, it deserved more attention

This. Needs some kind of story mode, for one thing.

>implying you wouldn't

I would, but I wouldn't be happy about it, and she would never be my first option.

Fun fact, she only dates black guys.
Not even joking, she is a typical white trash woman who gets off pleasuring herself while her child watches and the bf records

Good accept the degeneration of your fetishes and morbid curiosity

I wanted to like it but the game just isn't fun to play at a fundamental level and yeah content wise it was a joke

it's a shame because I think the presentation is legitimately top tier

Ever Oasis was doomed from the start, everybody knew that the 3DS was as good as dead at that point except for Nintendo.

>Comic got canceled due to lack of interest
No it didn't, it got delayed because it's a low priority tie-in comic. This isn't even new for Dark Horse.

because its good taste

Ever Oasis is boring as fuck.

holy shit post some more fat asses please

twintelle is such a great character design too bad she's stuck in a shit game

Attached: GfAwi20.jpg (1400x1461, 388K)