So what are some great post apocalyptic or dystopian games to play to gear up for earth being doomed and surviving it?

So what are some great post apocalyptic or dystopian games to play to gear up for earth being doomed and surviving it?

Attached: Welp we're fucked.png (889x724, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tq02C_3FvFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1556561504582.jpg (1880x1261, 255K)

God I hope it hits Southern California or China.

Attached: 1556511591073.jpg (567x374, 49K)

Wasteland. Also I just go to the Midwest if you want to avoid the asteroid, nothing happens here any way.

but im 84 years old...

can't you just shoot the asteroid?

Attached: 1556507157735.jpg (425x233, 34K)

Do you understand how asteroids work? The one that broke apart over Russia did thousands of dollars of damage just from the soundwaves. If that had actually hit directly, Putin would be racing for worldwide aid.

Oh fuck..

he's talking about the shit like the one that struck russia a couple years back, not apocalyptic ones

NASA is full of shit.

Imagine seeing the word ones without context on someone's car. I'd wreck from hysterical laughter.

Attached: download.png (592x770, 248K)

Sounds great

Attached: 1556251450816.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

We would need 10-20 years of advance notice to prepare.

Chances it will impact a third world hellhole or an ocean near a third world hellhole causing tsunamis wrecking said hellhole?

>Comparing a meteor to AN ASTEROID

I live in Russia, we were hit by a meteor, if we were hit by an actual asteroid then most of russia, china, asia, europe and even some parts of the middle east would be fucked

NEVER
A
STRAIGHT
ANSWER

Attached: FFF0BA05B3E84983B978162ACB5700AC.jpg (959x1024, 151K)

Direct hit wouldn't really matter where it hit. Tsunami'd be wrecking everything and then it's a permanent dust cloud for the next hundred years or so, depending on the size of that shit.

Sounds like we need some sort of defense system. Perhaps an array of railcannons arranged in a circle so that we can fire a few of them while the rest rotate into position.

How large is it? Are we talking apocalyptic large? Or nuclear bomb large?

>can't have california removed without japan also getting washed off the map
it's not fucking fair

In an event like this how do the forces compare between being on the surface and underground when it hits?

Agreed, buddy.

Attached: stonehenge.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>can't hit a small airplane going decently fast
>expected to be able to hit an asteroid going several hundred thousand miles per second

Attached: 485de3cfc9b9277aeb158e94b2ae5f3ae31d0ac2r1-1024-576v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

That wasn't an asteroid.

>everything everyone's ever done, cared about, and worked for can be wiped off the map permanently because of bad luck
FUCK the universe

I hope California gets hit with a big one tbqh

I hope it hits california

Who cares? I want to see some fucking fireworks baby.

>Hit an ocean
>Dust cloud

It didn't break apart so much as it was destroyed by the domes in Siberia.

This, Asteroids can be the size of planets. Meteors shower earth every day they usually burn up in the atmosphere.

OBSESSED

Based Nature using asteroids to keep all lifeforms from becoming too advanced.

>Asteroids can be the size of planets

Attached: 1513067897905.png (215x235, 9K)

HOLY SHIT THERE'S SOMETHING COMING RIGHT AT US
HIT THE BUTTON

Oh wait that was just the moon. Oops.

apocalyptic-like, which itself is scary

Also is right, they were hit by a meteor, which was only 66 ft in length but caused this much of a shockwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=tq02C_3FvFo

Now imagine that from an asteroid that's about 583 miles across hitting Russia, that's enough to kill Russia

Asteroids don't change directions you brainlet.

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

A Dwarf planet, maybe. Not an actual planet like Venus, you fucking moron.

Oh look. NASA is doomsaying again in a feeble bid to stay relevent in a world where literally everyone else has surpassed them in space related everything.

We would be fucked one way or another.

Its too big. They'd have to subterraneously detonate some nukes for us to have any chance.

It's aliens. No rock would get that close to earth incidentally.

Attached: 1554488440590.jpg (461x394, 67K)

Yes? An asteroid big enough will not just be happy moving the water around.

Get the team together, user.

> Asteroids can be the size of planets.

Attached: 1539672270178.jpg (700x505, 215K)

Are you dumb?

bro...

Attached: ....jpg (1300x1235, 73K)

>hey we want to nuke some place so if you hear anything it's just space rocks hehe
Well, if NASA said it, then it must be true. Based NASA.

Apparently, bombing or shooting an asteroid won't destroy the rock or stop the threat because the material blows apart but then coalesces into the same object again due to gravity. So nuking won't stop it. The best we can do is to shoot a laser at it or send a probe there to push it out of the way and into a orbit that will prevent it from hitting earth.

>falling for asteroid propaganda
NOw who's the brainlet?

Attached: 1555538450258.gif (320x320, 157K)

>EXPECT a major asteroid

>NASA administrator WARNED Monday that PREPARING for a large asteroid

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

There is no asteroid you massive faggot. It's just fear mongering.

Read the bible instead. THE LORD ended the world with water, and he will end the world again with Fire after the second coming. The end is probably not going to happen in our lifetimes. It will happen when it is least expected - when Christianity is a minority religion. When Islam, Atheism, and Judaism take over and persecute Christians.

It has only begun.

> Asteroids can be the size of planets.

Attached: sides.png (216x158, 13K)

>fall somewhere that there is only water and air
>dust appear from nowhere
Also I am having a huge deja vu. I remember posting in a thread like this in a dream or something, soon someone will start talking about being gay in russia.

Can't we just deflect the asteroid so it lands on China?

>everything is a conspiracy

Attached: 1513208700552.jpg (645x773, 141K)

>muh bible
but no roman and greek mythology don't matter despite being there before

Oh no, the world is about to end for the 20th time, I guess I need to prepare for the apocalypse again. So how many so-called apocalypses do we need to go through before people call it quits on this shit?

Is tomorrow going to be okay sir, or is it too late? Shall we arrange for it to happen today?

Fucking christcuck delusions.

NASA is worthless. complete waste of American dollars.

>asteroids would never lie to us, they're our friends

Attached: bd8.png (279x246, 150K)

>Niggers don't know about planetoids
This is why California needs to be hit.

Attached: 1556042021946.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: 1552892393023m.jpg (1024x577, 39K)

>Islam, Atheism, and Judaism take over and persecute Christians

get FUCKED christicucks!

Attached: 1555034045035.png (800x649, 82K)

>asteroids are part of a race that infiltrate our societies and subvert our culture

Attached: 1513602431423.jpg (379x429, 16K)

Why do you take the word of a bunch of assholes who wrote a book thousands of years ago? How the fuck would they know how the world is going to end?

ALL ROCKS ARE TREATED EQUAL

EXCEPT DIAMONDS

Attached: xbox_advent_rising_p_a8o3ko.jpg (640x913, 235K)

wrong, we got to see Gods asshole at a cost of only $750 million

Attached: Gods butthole.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

At worst one will detonate in the atmosphere like those two in Russia.

Honestly did any of you read the article? It said nothing about one being on a collision course, but rather saying that we should focus more resources on seeing them before it's too late and having a way to intercept such asteroids.

Attached: 1535940163725.jpg (275x282, 20K)

Doesn't the US alone have like hundreds of nukes? Put them to good use and launch it all at the asteroid, should take care of it.

Islam would never "take over" anything. They are a religion of peace.

based

This is why any ideology that stymies human progress for any reason must be discarded. Mass extinction events are a given. They happen. And when one comes again the only question that will matter is “are we now advanced enough to do something about it?”

>black hole isn't a hole at all, but a sphere of matter that has so much gravity that light cannot escape

Very disappointing.

in all fairness, planets can be p.small

I feel like this image is forbidden. Like we were never meant to see such a thing.

Every time I look at it it looks like the image is moving, despite not being a gif.

I'll read it now desu

Attached: 3ZoM8zJ.gif (400x300, 162K)

Fearmongering to up NASA's budget (not that they shouldn't get it, less gibs for niggers).

*sweet emotion starts playing*

kys libtard

He is not wrong. We have zero anti asteroid technology, there isn't even anything in development. None of our current tech is even remotely enough to do anything to an asteroid.

So the moment we are unlucky and one of those biggers lads will move onto us we will be fucked. It's very doubtful that we could develop anything decent even with decades of research and we are not even starting yet.

so instead of one enormous impact, you get thousands of still catastrophic impacts

NASA wasn't the spearhead of this. This was also only the one in our galaxy, but the universe.

No comrade, we need bigger weapon

Attached: Chandelier[1].jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

When you think about it, we really do live in a society (on an asteroid).

Which god tho?

Attached: 1506091940912.png (281x288, 132K)

not the largest in the universe*

I think too. We've has way too many close calls and some actual collisions too but never on major cities otherwise people would panic a lot more about this. Whenever it happened its always on a Russian city or some shit like that where everyone is too drunk to care.

You can still see the videos on YouTube of impacts so loud they shatter windows in the surrounding buildings. And thats only small meteors.

Not that small, pluto is LITERALLY too much of a manlet to be a planet.

Who fucking cares, if you wasted a lot of money for the worry that maybe an asteroid would hit us and it doesn't do anything you would have just wasted your shit anyway. Better to have just made something else instead. Death is inevitable.

So bomb those thousands of stones again.

>a probe to push it out of the way
buddy even if you had hundreds it's maybe at best going to slightly slow it down

I just hope it hits Siberia or northern China.