What are they going to do with it ?

I really want either gameboy/snes games on the fucking switch, please let me be comfy playing pokemon or yoshi's island on my switch
what are your ideias for it ?

Attached: switch online.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

pretty safe to assume that at least snes games will be coming after them being datamined a few months ago. will probably come around september for people renewing the subscription or maybe even E3.

It will just have shit nes roms forever

Fucking nothing besides new systems to emulate. If they don't improve the online play experience (I'll be using SSBU as my test) then I'm sure as hell not resubbing.

>ywn play comfy DS games on switch

Attached: 1548606430915.gif (248x248, 55K)

All I want are two things
1) button remapping
2) turn that fucking controls footer off

It's ridiculous they're charging when their online is so garbage. Psn was free while it was shit, then once it was equal to Xbox live they started charging. Switch online is still shit

Reminder that this service doesn't even cover the same range of games as their NES novelty box that they sold years ago and they expect you to pay another $60 for the appropriate controllers so that you can play less than half of the games available on the NES classic.

I would sell my soul for some sort of cable that links the USB-C port of the pad to the dock so we can play digital DS and Wii U games. Hell just being able to use the Stage Builder in Smash or make stuff in Mario Maker with a TV mirror would be worth the purchase.

That seems like an obvious idea which is why Nintendo won't do that.

>SNES roms come
>basic online features like voice chat, parties, etc... won't
>all the retards now decide the service no longer sucks because hey there's slightly more retro content (even if it's been sold to them 3x now)
I'm not looking forward to this

This. I hope around E3 they will at least announce it.

Too bad that requires some level of competence.
Hopefully some third-party will step up and do it. The Switch is selling incredibly well so I have a small hope that something like it will come around by the end of it's lifecycle.

And they probably will only have like 10 games available and non-existent content updates. I sure hope you haven't beat LTTP or SMW already!

>He didn't just buy and hack a used 3DS/2DS to play DS roms for free

If a 3rd party puts that out, that means it would have no official backing by Nintendo which means they wouldn't make their own games such as Mario Maker or Pikmin 3 compatible with such a device.

Oh I'm definitely gonna do that once I get off my lazy ass and look for a $100 nu2DS XL, but I still want my goddamn TV mirror for console games.

Shh let me dream

>M-MUH VOICE CHAT, PARTIES
fuck off
i did, but i want to play it on my tv

>having friends

Yes that is a good thing to have. Don't tell me you play all of your videogames with randoms, please

>you want basic features that have been a thing since 2002? fuck off!
there is zero excuse to make you use your phone for these things

why would you need button remapping?

It's not a need, but it's something that should be in regardless.

I want snes, n64, and gb/gbc/gba games on there. I really hate how they've handled their classic games on the Switch. I'm not going to sign up for their online until they add more games from older consoles.

Honestly, probably more NSO exclusive games like Tetris 99. Seems like they hit a gold mine with that idea.

>defending the fact that you can't communicate to other players on games

Attached: 1529813814799.png (500x475, 123K)

i was mostly making fun at the fact that he has friends and yet chooses to use voice chat instead of skype, voice chat as a whole is a good thing tho (unless i get banned for saying the faggot or some stupid shit)

There are like a million other and better says to do that. Not that it shouldn't vr possible but I don't miss it at all. Also

>Compilation
>Not revalation

YOU messed up.

why not just play snes games on 3ds?

Why would you not want it?

Because YB on the snes layout is way more natural than the AB slant. Even Nintendo knows this, they've been offering it since Super Mario All Stars

eh? you can use x a as your y b

What they really need to do is make the app better. Having a system app you can access on your phone would be an incredibly useful tool. Checking friend status, organizing play sessions, accessing media from your album, browsing the eShop and sending purchases to the system to download automatically, changing system settings, etc. As of now it's a REALLY shitty voice chat and a couple of websites.

You take the words out of my mouth. I don't het why they don't do this.