Do you think he permabanned from blizzcon? I know if I was a developer I would...

Do you think he permabanned from blizzcon? I know if I was a developer I would, who shits on a team of hardworkers like that?

Attached: 714F24BB-4685-4394-B6CA-A0AA6A97F459.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/g7Mzkvx
youtube.com/watch?v=gCGFiIFMbn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck your gay thread, check these numbers

Attached: 1540943891912.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Even if he was, i can't imagine having a single regret in the world, given how shitty Blizzard's become.

Attached: D5BYZa1XsAEplzI.jpg (1466x760, 100K)

niggerlol

The man who saved video games.

He went easy on those devs.
I would've told them to Have Sex

God single shot is so fucking good

Do you think he'd have any reason to even want to go back to Blizzcon after seeing how far they've fallen?

kino

Years ago an equally blunt and critical fan asked the devs an embarrassing question that put egg on their face, and the Blizzard of yesteryear hired him and fucking put him in charge of lore shit. Guess it shows how the company has changed for the worse ever since Ion brainwashed them into that "the fans don't know what they want" horseshit

it seems like the fat guy apologizing has disappeared from the web.

Can someone post a link? I have no idea what this is

This. Should be funny seeing the turnout for this years blizzcon after how badly people were burned last year.
>Mobile diablo say bye bye to all the diablo players showing up
>HS is fucking dead
>OW is fucking dead
>HotS lol
>Warcraft reforge is just a 1 and done not much else to talk about
>World of Warcraft the worst its ever been and shows no signs of recovery or blizzard trying to save this train wreck

He literally wears Blizzard shirts in every image since then, so you just know they threatened him.

*isolated gun cocking noise*

>"the fans don't know what they want" horseshit
Never followed Blizz a lot, but that seems like a retarded speech

Attached: 1549485608237.jpg (386x454, 60K)

red shirt guy right?
wait they both were redshirts
FU----

>who shits on a team of hardworkers like that?
Someone with brain

wow, is this a thread on Yea Forums, the board on Yea Forums for discussing video games? But that would be impossible. This thread's OP picture is not directly from a video game. I cannot believe this. This thread obviously does not belong on Yea Forums - Video Games. I'm sorry, Anonymous poster, I'm going to have to contact the admins for this board and have your thread removes. Think about that next time you decide to post an off topic picture on my board :^)

You ever heard someone say "You think you do, but you don't" in a mocking manner on Yea Forums? They're quoting the lead of WoW's dev team, whose philosophy is that the fans don't know what they want so it's fine to refuse to listen to their feedback and make whatever changes he wants.

i would have told them to learn to code

Attached: based and redshirted.png (832x832, 502K)

Blizzcon is video game convention, mr redditor

e pluribus unum

Who destroyed blizzard harder, og autism red shirt guy or edgy basedboi red shirt guy?

the new one of course.

>the fans don't know what they want
He's right about that.
>so it's fine to refuse to listen to their feedback and make whatever changes he wants
That's the part where he goes off the rails and becomes wrong.

Attached: Michael the Archangel.png (1459x760, 786K)

I need the "Menacing ゴゴゴゴ" edit

OG red shirt just embarassed them a little but they handled it in literally the best way possible

nuGuy anally obliterated them and there's absolutely no way they could have turned his question into something good

Your computer doesn't have paint?

The guy on the left in light gray lighting looks like a fucking demon enforcer in this pic, it's so perfect

Too late to ban me, Blizzard. You can't stop the signal.

Attached: diablo fan.png (1335x1015, 642K)

autism guy exposed numerous plot holes on various occasions and new boi basically just called them fags

they'll slightly alter the starcraft logo, tease it, say nothing until blizzcon tickets are sold out from crazed koreans, and release a match-3 mobile game about kerrigan splicing zerg strains or something

Attached: 1547167264602.jpg (2332x2870, 1.29M)

>not even mentioning StarCraft
I honestly can't tell if that was intentional on your part, but either way fuck Blizzard

the original red shirt guy was genuinely trying to fix an easily remedied problem. nu-red shirt guy just wanted to dab on them

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with chinks?

would be hilarious to be honest

By far the best edit. The ironic shitposting in this one hits all my soft spots.

>match starts in 10 seconds

I don't know what is it about chinks that makes them obssesed to put things on their phones, it's like the first idea when it comes to videogames is allways mobile shit

I bet they permaban Q&A questions or just use planted audience members next time

The chinese commute a lot.
Many commute for 3-6 hours a day.

it was a mercy
the remembered come to envy the forgotten

the most surprising part about this incident was that they don't already do that

or maybe a shill went rogue

I heard they vet questions first, which is why the other red shirt guy hasn't been allowed to ask any questions in quite a while.

If that's the case he went off script.

Attached: 1540854955783.jpg (1466x760, 631K)

they check questions beforehand
just red shirt guy went 'fuck it'

god damn you people are stupid.

this, we can even wonder if it wasn't a staged part since they managed to make an incredible PR move from it
The new one just obliterated them with a question everyone wanted to ask, to what the awnsered "fuck you"

>I don't know what is it about chinks that makes them obssesed to put things on their phones
simple, in a household of an average of 4 people: there are 4 phones

og red shirt is the stereotype of blizzard fans

nu red shirt is the representation of blizzard fans

what kind of NPC would respond honestly to a "question check" if they wanted to stir shit
that's like a 'gun free zone' lmao

Why the fuck would he ever want to go back to any blizzcon after that shitshow last time?
After being so disappointed in the devs' bullshit that you take it upon yourself to tell them to fuck themselves before the whole world, then I can see little reason why he would have any faith left in them to care about their next con.

We already know StarCraft Mobile is in the works for Chinese market.
imgur.com/a/g7Mzkvx

Attached: MtXdbBF.jpg (600x315, 42K)

>what kind of NPC would respond honestly to a "question check"
someone who got robbed of 50$ (+fly tip) to watch advertisements 5 seconds in advance to twitch viewers and think they're big boys because they will eventually talk with someone from the team.
Yes, just like a braindead cultist, exactly

I can't beleive blizzard is desecrating a corpse like that

Attached: IMG_20190428_114045.jpg (400x384, 21K)

I'm pretty sure Blizzard has banned this guy is it developer silencing people never worked out in the end

I doubt they banned him, but they might prevent him from going to further Q&As. Mind you: It's their house, it's a live broadcast thing, they pre-screen your question and he "tricked" them and asked something different.
While I totally support him and think it was both hilarious AND great that he asked, they are well within their right to remove him from future events for it.
But once again, I doubt they will.

I'd actually be surprised if he wanted to go to future events...

thats a chink ripoff, user

>David_prepares_his_slingshot.jpg

they did the same thing with Asmondgold I don't understand why people are still going to BlizzCon and giving money to blizzard.

Activision Blizzard will not change no matter how many times we complain we need to stop giving the money in playing their games if we could convince people to stop playing their games for at least a month they will go full panic mode

Attached: 1556475323281.jpg (288x288, 19K)

I have genuinely forgotten what he even asked about

the man that burnt blizzard down to the ground all by himself, just type red shitrt guy blizzcom on google

>Asmondgold
isnt he that retard rhat makes reaction videos at absolutely normal shit, like literally not knowing what a speedrun is and watching one with a gaping mouth?

Who the fuck is this gay ass Helghast LARPer?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCGFiIFMbn8

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I always knew there was a reason I read his name as Asmongoloid

Well, I think they "soft banned" asmongold for doing and saying some questionable stuff. Nothing terrible, mind you, (as far as I know). But it kinda sucks for him, because as far as I know, he has never done anything directly to blizzard, and from what I see has been playing WoW for a hundred years only to find out the devs of the game he's a huge nerd abut fucking hate him. Ouch.

No but they gave him a stern talking to.

it was quite funny watching him for a while while he pretended to hate World of Warcraft and cared about the community and being pathetic and emotional and all of a sudden he returns claiming that World of Warcraft is the best game.
The funniest thing was he was upset why he could not meet up with esfand.
he makes Trump references along with his body McConnell on stream and doesn't realize that Blizzard is woke as you guys put it in America I'm not an American just want say that quick

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Was an official title ever given to this masterpiece?

The Rebellion of Archangel Tyrael

This industry is afraid of me... I have seen its true face. The app stores are extended gutters and the gutters are full of mobile trash and when the drains finally flow over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their microtransactions and terrible business decisions will foam up about their waists and all the developers and publishers will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

>final boss pretends to be a regular mob

First they came for Battlefront, and I did not speak out - because I did not play Battlefront.

Then they came for Call of Duty, and I did not speak out - because I did not play Call of Duty.

Then they came for Diablo, and I did not speak out - because I did not play Diablo.

Then they came for my favourite game - and there was no one left to speak for me.

what happened with him?

>not knowing of the Kommandant

Who am I looking at?

>Final boss was the helpful old man you met at the beginning of the game

>I know if I was a developer I would
And that's why you are a nobody, you thin skinned faggot

this is the most important photograph taken so far in the 21st century.

Well, the only thing that still remains untainted by nu blizz is starcraft so at least i got that going for me. I just hope they forgot about it or are afraid of the asian swarm if they "reeducate" the series for "a progressive audience". who the fuck wants to see irl swarm going down on their poor assess.

Attached: atoLbgK.jpg (1335x1060, 394K)

KINO

Probably editing this pic some more later

Attached: 54J5p8J.jpg (710x654, 450K)

There's a hell of a lot of them. They fuck up a lot of games. Their government will fuck up more games. And you're still allowed to be racist to them.

Red Flame In A Red Sea