What OS do you use?

what OS do you use?

Is windows 10 really that bad? i dont want them to track me, but some drivers dont fucking work on windows 7

Attached: 1512561884601.jpg (948x920, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wacom.eu/index4.asp?pid=29&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your brain looks like a literal raisin if you think that you're safe using any microsoft product

I am a windows 10 user myself, as a disclaimer that is.

Still, most tracking things can be turned off in the install of w10 and the few that cant be turned of can be manually blocked with less hassle than installing any program that your specific Linux distribution doesn't support.

In the end, go for what you feel like will bring most happiness 2 you in life

Attached: Profile pick.png (838x740, 982K)

substantiate your claims

>i dont want them to track me
Do you have a hotmail, gmail, steam, antivirus, social media account, chrome, firefox, discord, a smartphone or any other program which sells your information to third parties? If so, Windows 10 won't make a difference.

the more people have access to your data the more likely it is to end up in the wrong hands so to speak

DEX vs STR.jpg

Windows 7.

Attached: 1554890940504.jpg (760x456, 35K)

>but some drivers dont fucking work on windows 7

what drivers, you lying faggot?

Attached: 1556219930112.jpg (207x253, 8K)

This desu

Windows 10 is not that bad desu.

>I don't care if X, Y, Z company gets my data because A, B, C does
dumbo

>firefox
Particularly with Firefox this is like saying, locks can be picked, so don't bother with them.

Use windows 8.1

Attached: lanky-kong-dab.png (690x388, 211K)

corsair usb headset
wacom cintiq
others i dont remember. they force you to turn off driver signature enforcement, even then they dont work properly. with enforcement off most newer games wont even let you play

>corsair usb headset
Drivers... for a plug&play headset? Idiot.
>wacom cintiq
wacom.eu/index4.asp?pid=29&lang=en

It's universal, you dumb fuck.

why are you fanboying for windows 7? you need drivers to use the software that allow you to adjust audio levels. the driver you linked does not work on windows 7. get over it

Windows 10 is fine really, you probably shouldn't listen to 7fags throwing a tanty because it's only 95% similar instead of 100%.

thanks mr.pumpkin

Several non-critical features of VR headsets, such as a virtual desktop (which from what I've seen is pretty fucking cool/useful) and various codecs.

It's just a pain in the ass. I use 7 on my desktop and Antergos on my laptop.

wow, is this a thread on Yea Forums, the board on Yea Forums for discussing video games? But that would be impossible. This thread's OP picture is not directly from a video game. I cannot believe this. This thread obviously does not belong on Yea Forums - Video Games. I'm sorry, Anonymous poster, I'm going to have to contact the admins for this board and have your thread removes. Think about that next time you decide to post an off topic picture on my board :^)

Virgin vs. Chad? The one on the right has large shoulders.

>Everything I do being recorded is the same as just my emails

Attached: serveimage(38).jpg (645x729, 57K)

Not really. If you have a Google account you are already beyond BOTNETTED.COM

Attached: Glowing.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Ubuntu 19.04. Just werks™ and plays 85% percent of vidya with steam play.

W10 is actually better than W7 when it comes to performance, but an SSD is a must.
There are also a shittonne of useless shit or straight up spyware, but noone care what you actually do, it's just for showing ads and collecting statistics.
I wouldn't store cheeze pizza or even credit card credentials on the system though.
The sad thing, there are no alternatives.

Windows 10 user here. And I honestly can't think of any reason why people would be annoyed at anonymous advertiser ID tracking for the purposes of more relevant adverts in the Microsoft Store other than "autism".

>Everything I do is being recorded

Attached: l6JjHps.png (1187x846, 26K)

Pandering corporstion bullshit is gay, user.
There should be no ad by deafault.
W10 quite literally comes with inbuild adware.

It would be logical to assume that. But I believe the data is processed on the local machine and only the result is sent out.

had to switch to 10 because 9th gen intel procs dont like windows 10, im fine with it, doesn't feel like much changed, grown to enjoy like without aero. literally dont give a shit about privacy, microsoft can look at my gurochan archives as much as they want

i am currently at guantanamo bay because windows 10 tracked my illegal hentai and arrested me

pls send help