VICTORY BELONGS TO GERMANNY

>VICTORY BELONGS TO GERMANNY
>patriotic music played along with a fucking Hitler speech
>Crowd cheering as you won the match

Attached: latest-5.png (1280x866, 1.66M)

I just honestly believe Hitler was a good guy and did nothing wrong.

>Muhrin yelling DIE DIE DIEEEEEE as hes driven to madness
>Japs mocking you as they kill you
>the bitter anger and hatred spouted by the German and Russian soldiers in mp
>DIE LIKE THE RAT THAT YOU ARE

Ah the good ol days when you could play as the Nazis and no one have a shit

OUR HOUNDS WILL TEAR THEM TO SHREDS!

how come they could put the scary windmill into Cawadooty back in 2008 but they can't now?
why are people getting MORE sore about WWII as time goes on?

Attached: Downfall_reichstag11.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

the German announcer is the best of any multiplayer game iver ever played.

>A LOT OF GOOD MEN DIED TODAY ALL FOR ISRAEL

i dont get it. What did 3arc mean by this?

control the narrative of the past control the narrative of the future

erasing the symbol instead of demonizing it seems counter-intuitive though
did demonizing it just not work on the kids anymore?

Attached: shot0003.jpg (398x299, 54K)

W@W was a great game

German victory would have led to a brighter future.

Prove me wrong commies.

They want to forget about what happened... so they can wind up repeating it again

>Everyone bumrushes that one tower for the entire match

Attached: castle.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

think about it.
you hide something when you're afraid of people discovering something.

also see: "wanting more research done on the so-called death camps, which were poorly and quickly investigated, is inherently antisemitic."

fpbp

Modern Europe is going through the same angsty phase about their awful post-WWII situation the same way Germany did in their post-WWI Wiemar situation
Fascism will come back there if nothing is done to fix the moral decay in their society, prove me wrong

Attached: 1554783899520.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

So you're saying the left and the governments of the world want the nazis to return? Or become them?

It's too late for fascism, if it hasn't buddes yet, the waves made by rising powers such as China, India and Russia will swallow it

Attached: Victory Chainsaw.webm (720x404, 2.84M)

budded*

China is a paper tiger and India and Russia are 3rd world shitholes with the per capita GDP of small American states
and you're silly if you can't see the buds
I don't want it to return just so you know, another World War would destroy Europe forever

Does this happen in the German version?

China is fascist in all but name already

I really wish more games had announcers like this. His fanatical screaming to move your ass into gear for the reich with 30 seconds left is really immersive

>another World War would destroy Europe forever
Would probably be for the best at this stage, Then we can all move to america like it was intended

you won't have a europe anymore if they keep permitting demographic and cultural replacement.
fascism is humanity's immune system response against marxism, the same way white blood cells fight off a flu. the fever and sore throat is a necessary evil.

well we're managing to become more segregated than the 60's

VICTORY BELONGS TO GERRRRMANNYYY

FIGHT AS ONE UNDER ZE IRON CROSS

segregation is probably a good thing really. too much conflict when there's mixing.

>you won't have a europe anymore if they keep permitting demographic and cultural replacement.
the multikulti experiment is a massive disaster that's being covered up
civil war is probably coming to Europe if the unelected EU retards don't stop, experts have predicted as much
the shit like yellow vests in France and the Chemnitz riots in Germany are only going to escalate

BOMBAS ABOBBA

I still cant understand what the JP announcer says when the other team gets a recon plane

Its something ENEMY COUNCHIE/COUNTRY??? ABOVE US!

And a ching chong nip wong to you too, young lady

Yes but they have no sympathy for us.
China and India while they are literal shitholes are moving forward, China is colonizing Africa while India is improving its infrastructure and while also having a exploitative economy meanwhile the US and Europe have hit their peak.
I don't see how fascism however will start another world war in Europe

>VE ARE CAPTURING ZHIS GOD DAMN FLAG
Pure kino

>Puts rapid fire macro on side mouse button
>Equips G43

>I don't see how fascism however will start another world war in Europe
the same rats who started WWII to destroy Fascism then will do it again because they still control US politics and by extension the military, I won't say more

>SECURING FLAG, KEEP ZOZE BASTARDS BACK

German censorship laws (games there are toys and you can not legally sell a toy with a swatstica in germany) combined with lazy devs not wanting to make more textures. Germsny is a pretty big market for the entertainment industry.

OUTSTANDING MARINES
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING

Absolute fpbp

they got rid of that law
at this point it's just devs trying not to offend American liberal gamers

A TEAMMATE HAS DISSAPOINTED THE FUHRER.....YOU WILL NOT SEE HIM AGAIN

Fuck off German apologist.
Hitler and his merry band started WW2. The fact that Fascism crumbled is partly his fucking fault. In Italy Fascism had already been established for about 15 years, meanwhile in Romania, Brazil, UK and other countries fascist parties were springing up but then Hitler had to fuck it up for everyone else

>Hitler and his merry band started WW2
who declared war on who first friend?

No, people like you are just too retardeds to think about the denier propaganda.

Fascism in Italy was only possible because Hitler was in an alliance with a bunch of other extreme-right party and pandered to the 40% peasant part of the population. Modern Europe is nothing like that.

The problem is that they have cool as fuck aesthetics even if you don't like them.

Same as the soviet union, they had the best anthem in history.

>Ended up getting millions of whites killed while tarnishing nationalism, likely forever
Fuck Shitler and fuck Germany

>Attack a country who's in an alliance with other countries
>hu hitler didn't know france would declare war he's a good boy who dindu nuthin

I didn't even care about any of this, but these past 5 years of unprecedented bullshit in made me look up to Hitler's ideas. I even bought Mein Kampf, it's not a bad book at all, though one can wonder how much was changed or censored for the public release.

So Germany AND the USSR invade a non-country called Poland and yet the (((British))) only declare war on Hitler
does that make you ponder at all?

That sentiment didn't even make through the lifecycle of this game. The Brandenburg Gate DLC map had iron crosses on the flags instead of windmills of friendship

Attached: Breach.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>non-country
Ok, this is bait.