Untitled

Attached: IMG_20190429_131242.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4g1uVQbIMUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

it did sell well though.

stop comparing it to a dvd player, no shit it sold more in the early 2ks.

okay well then don't bother partaking in any arguments because your opinions don't matter

Yea, but it ruined Mario and Zelda. At least it had melee

Cube WiiU

>it did sell well though
No it didn't. Even the original xbox sold more and that thing had zero appeal.

it had more appeal than the gamecube. Nintendo played it way too safe with the gamecube and ended up producing some of their worst mainline games. It's got a pathetically small library and the original xbox easily blows it out of the water.

I don't care about you liking the xbox. My point was that it sold even less than the original xbox, a console barely anyone even remembers and something that even microsoft cucked out of existence since they named their last console xbox one.

Super Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario thousand-year door
SSX on tour
Tak and the power of juju
I can go on

Still doesn't change the fact the gamecube was dead last that generation. Even the dreamcast is more fondly remembered than the cuck cube.

Gamecube was the first to release Resident Evil 4 which killed the franchise and survival horror in general.

The gamecube wasn't that bad, it had far better games than xbox but xbox was the multiplat option for retards that couldn't get into PC. The dreamcast is completely overrated though. Its library is awful. It never stops being funny though when gamecube tards believe that the gamecube was anywhere near the PS2 in terms of qualitative games.

WarioWare Mega Party Games
Tales of Symphonia
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Chibi-Robo
Super Smash Bros Melee
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil Re-Make
Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2
Mario Power Tennis
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Kirby Air Ride
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

GameCube was based as fuck.

fpbp

It was awesome but it had to compete with the PS2.

>Tak and the power of juju
Please don't go on, I have heard enough.

Xbox games are far better. Ninja Gaiden Black, Otogi 1 & 2, metal wolf chaos, thousand land, steel battalion, what did the gamecube have? Shitty faux-rts games like pikmin? the worst 3D mario installments like sunshine? The worst zelda games like the unfinished wind waker? Tedious and slow back trackers like metroid prime? Shit even Ninja Gaiden was a better metroid game than that garbage.

>tumblr heart mouth

Attached: mega vomit.jpg (448x327, 45K)

The best thing about the gamecube is the dolphin emulator. Such a masterpiece of an emulator, legit amazing coding done there.

all of the day bro

Aside from Ninja Gaiden none of those games are memorable dude. Whereas all the other Gamecube games you listed are actually fondly remembered. What kind of reverse bait is this?

It's funny how Gamecube's got a sizable following and legacy while no one remembers the DVD Player 2 outside of muh sales.

Ninja Gaiden Black is the only xbox game you named people even care about.

>I don't remember them!
>I never even heard of them
because you're a cube cuck with shit taste in games.

>fished my GC out of storage
>won't read any discs

Attached: 1417592295558.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

Bunch of underage fags trying to bait yous from oldfags in this thread.

>Nintendo played it way too safe with the gamecube and ended up producing some of their worst mainline games.
yet they're almost all still better than anything nu-nintendo shat out on their next three consoles.

Your smell is affecting your brain, meleetard

nintendo consoles are mostly built to fail. SNES has CPU cancer, NES is unreliable as fuck and requires extensive fixes, wii's like to have failing drive motors, wii u's are extremely fragile and those tablets are suicidal.

N64 is pretty reliable. pre-ds handhelds are too. gamecube has serious disc drive failures that are very prevalent and the discs themselves are poorly pressed and the only red laser based media prone to fucking disc rot not even 20 years after they came out.

There wasn't a single bad 6th gen console.

Attached: 1555702939668.gif (540x738, 747K)

Just stop. This eternal butthurt of gamecube and nintendo 64 faggots after getting the biggest ass fucking the world has ever seen by their respective playstation counterpart is just sad to see nowadays.

No the problem is they're the exact same as what Nintendo shits out today. Safe, boring and not very interesting.

Nintendo's systems are typically more reliable on average compared to a lot of its competition.

Not particularly.

dude dolphin is unbelievable. whoever worked on dolphin should legit work at nintendo, dolphin has worked smoothly for fucking YEARS and its by far the best way to play gc and wii games for the most part.

Why not? I'd say the only company that consistently made more reliable systems is Sega.

It has a lot of problems with more obscure games. It's clearly very much hacked together and only really built to work well with nintendo published titles. Disappointing emulator, but that's why a wii is just a much better solution.

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

Attached: dc.jpg (2000x1333, 129K)

Sega systems are a little more reliable except for the dreamcast and the game gear's capacitor issues in particular are significant. Otherwise Nintendo's have a lot of wide spread issues. PS1's past the scph-100X series are very reliable. PS2's past the scph-30000 series are very reliable. Original Xbox systems are unreliable, early ones experiencing PSU failure, 360's being a story themselves, xbones having a lot of failure points. Nintendo's systems have a lot of problems, the gamecube may be their second worst one in terms of longevity with the virtual boy being the least reliable.

My Nintendo 64 still boots just fine. I know people who’s NES and SNES still boot up reliably. My PlayStation consoles on the other hand...

please, by all means, point out all the new custom robo, f-zero and kirby air ride games they've made for the switch. plus games for older audiences like eternal darkness and geist.

>Otogi 1 & 2, metal wolf chaos, thousand land, steel battalio
lmao

N64's are their only system that's particularly reliable, probably because SGI made it for them. NES needs a lot of maintenance but usually works fine once taken care of, SNES has wide-spread cpu failure on svhc models.

I have played tons of obscure games on dolphin and I have yet to see anything unplayable or at least in terms of being not worth it for the sheer advantages dolphin has over original hardware.

i didnt know shmorky was back

>advantages dolphin has over original hardware.
it has none

>nigga gayden BLACKED
absolute dogshite you utter pleb, nobody with an ounce of brain tissue touched that heaping pile of fuckshittery.

youtube.com/watch?v=4g1uVQbIMUo

Still not seeing any advantages, also play better games.

did it really not sell? i knew more people with a gamecube than xbox

the actual biggest ass fucking the world has ever seen was the Wii + DS outright dominating the industry for a while sales-wise.

Thanks for the generic Yea Forums incel contribution. Have sex.

cubelets everyone

I still don't believe that it didn't sell well. It seems like every other kid had one.

eternal darkness was kinda gud
Animal Crossing Gamecube might still be the best AC Game
Had the first Pikmin game
Kirby Air Ride
Mostly remeber playing Mario Party 5 and Double Dash with like family n friends
yah it was meh but I was a kid when it was a thing so I could careless
I liked the Sonic Adventure Games

yah it was okay I guess

and while you scurried under a rock paying attention to GCN and Xbox the rest of the world had a PS2

>eternal darkness was kinda gud
so-so horror game, gimmicky, ultimately prefer silent hill or any of the many great ps2 horror games
>Animal Crossing Gamecube might still be the best AC Game
game for girls
>Had the first Pikmin game
none of which were very good
>Kirby Air Ride
should have stayed a cancelled 64 game
>Mostly remeber playing Mario Party 5 and Double Dash with like family n friends
64 games are better
>I liked the Sonic Adventure Games
dreamcast versions of better, even then they're still 7/10s

>Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
>Super Smash Bros Melee
>Eternal Darkness
>Resident Evil Re-Make
>Metroid Prime 1 & 2
fixed that list for you

NINTENDO

whatever I never asked for your opinion I didn't know about the dreamcast when I was a kid
litteraly same game cry more
also the rest of those are just ur opinion and that means nothing

Attached: DgqdBkwWsAE-pnc.jpg (540x613, 35K)

Nintendo Shitcube

It was definitely leagues better than the shitty N64. I wish I would have gotten a GameCube or Dreamcast rather than the PS2 but muh dvd player prevented that.

Not that other guy but I agree with Eternal Darkness being garbage compared to the greatness that were horror games on the PS2 and Animal Crossing was literally never a good game series so I don't know why faggots always mention them, they had legit mobile game gameplay before mobile games were a thing.

Kirby Air Ride was fun but it had only one mode that was truly exceptional for what the game tried to do, that one mode was very fun but the rest of the game was mediocre. Sonic Adventure was always complete garbage even on the Dreamcast.

Pikmin are very good games though, go fuck yourself.

you're getting it anyway, it's non-consenseual opinion provision. You're gonna get raped by my opinions.

god, playing the gamecube as a kid was so much fun

threy are really relaxing and comfy and coote :D
it's rallie fun to live with animals and do things with animals
also its just fun to watch your house go from like a radio and a box to this big thing full of kewl stuffs
also if you have autism that loves collecting things it's perfect
also it doesn't force you to do anything and isn't something u always have to like be on ur best when playing u can just relax and have fun and quit whenevar :3

The fuck are you talking about? That looks absolutely nothing like Shmorky's art style

>ssx on tour
>not ssx3

superior on xbox

It also had one of the best horror games in Eternal Darkness

Killer7 was the shit. I really should get around to playing the remaster sometime

bro... you are posting cringe ! you are going to loose subscribers...

Every game that generation was superior on the chadbox.