Community fixing the game instead of the devs

youtube.com/watch?v=pXo51gTGKDs
Why are devs so damn incompetent? Why did you buy this game?

Attached: OmyYOs2.png (613x668, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saatchiart.com/account/artworks/728692
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, it wasnt already?

Fatalities are meant to be cinematic anyway.

No. most of the game is capped at 30fps. Menus, intros, cutscenes, krushing blows, fatal blows, fatalities... only the fighting itself is uncapped.

And the Krypt.
Also the mod give ultrawide resolution to everything not just the fights for people that have ultrawide monitors.

How could you not notice the fatalities framerate was cut in half? It's the first obvious thing you see. Same with the cinematics in single player when they cut to a fight, you can see the obvious framerate shift once the FIGHT shit comes up on screen.

Did the mod the tits in yet

This

They are banning threads about it on stream forum and guy used cheatengine to make those changes, so I'm holding on installing this mod

lmao are they really banning users from talking about it? i dont think ive ever seen another publisher do that.

*steam forum, yeah

would this work in MKX since its the same engine

> 30 FPS capped Cutscenes, Fatalities, etc
That shit just burns in the eyes

is it 60fps on consoles?

No

The human eye cant see beyond 20 FPS anyways you dumbasses. That’s why they test your eyes for 20/20 vision. Any thing over 30 is completely wasted

so is this another case or forced console parity?

nothing like jumping from 60fps to 30fps over and over . Kids this is why nowadays you don't pre-order / early purchase a game

Attached: 324512155235.jpg (290x174, 6K)

They've been shutting down discussion of any criticism of the game. This should come as no surprise.

This company has no idea how to do PR and the best part is they're going to bitch about getting review bombed like they have no idea why.

It's not a fix if it wasn't broken to begin with. The devs made a stylistic choice, where you like it or not is irrelevant, but it wasn't broken.

That tends to happen when you break the rules, yeah.

Whats the point if no one is going to be playing Halal Kombat in about a week?

>if a game isn’t 60fps it needs to be “fixed”

wow that is so disgusting. I can't believe this is the state of videogames now.

It used to be that fan support and tinkering was often welcomed and even encouraged. The elder scrolls owes at least half of its popularity to modding. Hell, Quake single handedly became as big and beloved as it is because players were given free reign to do what they wanted with the game and people are still making maps to this day.

Now, developers and publishers not only hide the fact they suck but try to silence those that make their product better. Fuck em all.

Thank god for emulation

>stylistic choice
no, its pure laziness. they just didnt feel like doing the extra work to change it from the gimped console version. its a low effort totally broken port, theres no reason to assume its a stylistic choice.

That is correct.

>if game doesn't have option for uncapped fps/custom cap it needs to be fixed
almost correct so fixed that for you

>>if a game isn’t 60fps it needs to be “fixed”
exactly .

Attached: 1507399213090.jpg (265x265, 12K)

>Some dude uses CheatEngine to fix a game when an entire development studio couldn't fucking do it

Friendly reminder that the reason these devs are working 80-100 hour work weeks is that they're all so fucking incompetent

you know fatal blows have a QTE mechanic right? making it 60fps makes it harder to time it right

Considering that it actually led to audio sync problems in cutscenes, yes.

Then how about the devs stop being fucking retarded and stop tying game logic to framerate all the fucking time?

Switching from 60 to 30 fps on the fly would be more work. I think it's clear this is an artistic choice to make the cut-ins more "cinematic".

Not saying it wasn't an incompetent decision but I think that's all it was.

SOPA DE MACACO

>Why did you buy this game?
Because its fun, and that's all I care about.

>Imagine knowing developers are working 100 hours per week then blaming them for making a poor product.
I’d like to see you do your job successfully when put on 100 hour per week shifts.

>Switching from 60 to 30 fps on the fly would be more work.
not if theyre taking a ps4 version that REQUIRES 30fps in different areas and trying to rig it for pc, like their incompetent devs did in other areas of the game

How does having more frames make it harder to time right?

And even if we assume it does make it harder to time right, why don’t the developers purposely make the timing easier while running at 60fps so you can run the game at 60fps?

How do you even do that this day an age?

Delta timing is pretty much game design 101. It's like being an architect and not putting in any bathrooms because it's too hard drawing a couple of lines.

Fucking retard

Shut the fuck up.

There is a slowmo at the exact time when you need to press the button

>need to mod in a playable FPS
Costumes aside, this game has more problems than shills will admit.

It's not uncommon for devs or publishers to censor discussion about their game. That's partially why review bombing exists. Official forums for a game are usually particularly bad.

Who the fuck still plays Mortal Kombat anyways? Isn't it a game you rented from blockbuster with your friends back in the day during your edgy period?

me

The actual parts of the game that you are "playing" run at 60.

>censor discussion about their game
not the point, theyre banning people for talking about a mod. never seen that before.

Why do games almost always have shit like this? Don't tell me "muh cinematic" because that's bullshit and I refuse to believe it's that. Anyone with even half of a working brain knows how awful it feels to jump from 30-60 too much.

11 is the first one I've seen that actually looks like it has enjoyable gameplay. Fatalities are dumber than ever but the fighting game elements look solid.

>Who plays MK these days.
Going by all the charts for all the main formats absolutely fucking no one.
>On PS4 beat by Days Gone and PSN credit.
>On Switch beat by 27 other games including LA Noir and Skyrim.
>ON PC destroyed by indie games.

Attached: Mortal Failbat.png (1311x665, 612K)

How is this relevant to your FPS?
You can slow down the game without reducing the FPS.
And if the slowmo only works by splitting the frames in half, then that’s piss poor game development. There’s nothing stopping a developer from having 60fps normal fighting and 60fps slomo.

>Don't tell me "muh cinematic" because that's bullshit and I refuse to believe it's that.
Then you're a fool. Why do you think Sony released Days Gone when it consistently runs at 24 fps or less?

did you just find out fighting games are a niche genre? all fg lost 99% of the playerbase after 3 months fucking zoomer

I'm not the retard who said it's easier to hit, I'm saying it's already easy.

the important question is if can you be banned for using the mod, because I'm not risking 100 dollaridos for a 3 second cinematic

>Why are devs so damn incompetent?
Because they have to pay people to fix shit. Massive red tape, pipeline, and management issues. The modders do it for free.

It's a good fix but don't run it, it's literally cheat engine so you'll get banned online

I'm talking about games that actually run at 60.

The key here being consistently. Going from 60 to 30 on a while just makes everything look like shit.

My guess they did it due to some potential issues with animations. That is the only logical explanation I can think of.

don't fix what's not broken dumbasses

there is a reason why films are shown in theaters at 30fps and not 60 or 90 and why films like The Hobbit ended up looking like a piece of dog crap.

Attached: 1420052153258.jpg (500x603, 49K)

look at this retard

people are saying running the crypt at 60 have some glitches, like the hanging corpses are stuck mid air and shit

ah the autistic reply, there you are

It's purely a design choice since MKX, a lot of brutalities has as much giblets as some fatalities do, but they run at 60fps.

t. soap opera fan

t. has never seen how godlike ultra high fps cinema looks like

kys

I have same glitch at 30

high fps cinema looks like shitty TV dumbass

Yeah, and that reason is "it was cheap and then people got used to it". That's not a thing that's relevant in video games, they have had 60fps cutcenes since fucking forever. Nobody looks at a cutscene in 60 fps and thinks "man, this framerate looks so odd compared to Lawrence of Arabia".

Are these being 60fps really that needed?
What does it change?

wait it didn't had support for 21:9? What kind of fighting game is this?

>why did you buy
I didn't.

Attached: 1447845-8.jpg (1920x2496, 684K)

Fighting games in general are a niche, not Mortal Kombat you retard, it's the normies "VIOLENT" game Mortal Kombat X sold 11 MILLIONS copies, the series supposed to be a behemoth, yet here is MK11 petering out.

What kinda fighting game DOES support 21:9?

>artistic choice
>cinematic

the reason movies work on lower fps is because the way images are captured is entirely different to the way images are rendered. why do you think theyre adding motion blur everywhere to make low fps console games look better?

get this shit through your fucking heads

off topic but I love this exhibition, do you have any more high res photos from the same series

No, the reasons cinematics are 30fps is because they use higher quality character models & Consoles can't handle it at 60fps, but PC can, so why lock it on PC?

Injustice 2

Here you go, user: saatchiart.com/account/artworks/728692

Attached: 1448948-8.jpg (1920x2496, 601K)

thanks, friend. what did you use to download the images? I'm a noob at using things like inspect element

Attached: Henry Moore - Catspaws off the Land.jpg (3000x1981, 3.43M)

I actually didn't download directly from the page. I just Google searched for it and Google lets you download full resolution.

Attached: 1447917-8.jpg (1920x2496, 773K)

cool, thanks again

Attached: Frits Thaulow - Water Mill.jpg (2048x1374, 856K)