Do you guys play video games with your best friend?

Do you guys play video games with your best friend?

Attached: 1556431886761-tv.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

>-tv.jpg
what's the matter? Did GoT force you to leave that board?

??? No.

No, because he doesn't play games. I think he mentioned he played a Mario game as a child, but he's just not interested in games at all.

No because I don't have any friends.

Did they?

I read this in GLaDOS’s voice

yes, they were childhood friends

Still do, me and my group of friends play & days to die and Dark souls together. We still hang out after 8 fucking years.

Attached: bsv46gdtsu921.gif (502x536, 480K)

All the time, from couch co-op, to lan party, to online. There was about 8 of us and for nearly 10 years we get together on weekends and/or holidays and play out party games, FPSs and in general just hang out watching animes or movies. It was fucking amazing, I'm sad it's gone now but good damn I never trade those days far anything.

Attached: 1556495811778.jpg (2048x1365, 239K)

>Grew up with cousins
>all the parents had their kids around the same time
>right now we're all in our late 20s
>there are 8 of us including my brother
>we all regularly play Halo, Overwatch, Destiny or any fun game that can support all of us on at once
>we all still get together to play Smash, Pokemon, Mario Kart and Mario Party
>I'm fucking the youngest who just turned 18
>we watch e3 every single year

It's a normalfag kind of life but I enjoy it

Attached: 1553732213855.gif (245x184, 1.62M)

I don't have any friends

Attached: 1554151999938.png (539x490, 255K)

>Having friends

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 12K)

wholesome, enjoy your time with them user

it's the comfiest tier user, enjoy it dearly

normalfags live the better life everyone knows that

kinda fucking crazy how bad parents are raising kids now. There use to be a time they made you socialize with others when you were young because they understood the value of that, but stranger danger and cyber bulling spooked a whole generation of parents and now cases like you anons are so common they claim we are living in a "loneliness epidemic"

That Thanos face is actually a good edit whoever did that.

I had friends as a kid, but now I'm 32 and I lost all of them. I still kept my virginity though.

Used to every other day. Now they've all either moved, got girlfriends, or refuse to speak to me because violent video games don't mesh with their newfound religion.

Attached: ISOLATION.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

You're fucking your cousin?

you're not?

Based

Nothing wrong with it. Yolo bro

We play games in the same room. He's more into survival games and they're not really my schtick. I'm more into fighting games but they're not his. We get down on Dark Souls though maybe 4-5 times a month.

Yeah, mostly single-player games taking turns

Played both Drakengard 1 and 3 like that, those were some experiences.
He managed to bet 1’s final boss when I was about to shoot myself, I beat 3’s final boss while he was in my same conditions.

Fun memories, bad games, good stories and music

my best what?

did they...?

Wasn't implying there was, just wanted to clarify.

They are right
Fuck forced socializing, I hated every single second as a kid and made me hate people more

Thank god I made friends by myself on my own terms, I would have grown up bitter and hateful

Usually horror/puzzle games. Recently have been playing darkwood with my best friend/qt 3.14 gf

i used to but they only play csgo and lol now, and there's a lot of games i want to play with them but they aren't interested in anything

Can I fuck you instead?

>Not noticing subtle anti-Trump protest

Fucking retards.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-04-20_at_12.31.36_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

But that attempt at then trying to get you friends made you find your own

how tight is your personality?

spoiler is regarding endgame if anyone cares about that shit
what happened to black widow is a goddamn sin

shut the fuck up about your politics and go back

she peaked in IM2

My best friend only ever wants to play games he likes. Like Overwatch, Rocket League, Destiny, and NBA games.

It’s pretty tight, but I rather not get fucked. It depends on what happens really.

No
They forced me to socialize in elementary school and middle school and made me hate kids my age

I had met my best friend in kindergarten, we’re still friends.
All the other friends I made I met in high school by myself

Me and my best friend from high-school played tf2 together up until he passed away last month.

Attached: 1481073951092.png (300x300, 148K)

>giving a fuck about Kim Possible

Literally who cares she is the most boring one by far

Yep. We've been friends for almost a decade now. He's a bit of a normie but he's open to almost anything I show him. Even got him watching Thunderbolt Fantasy. Usually we play couch co-op shit like we did when we were younger, or he just watches me play shit like CK2 because, while he isn't able to understand the UI and mechanics, he likes watching the weird events that occur and helping me determine what choices to make.
He gave me his blessing to date his qt sister and was angry as hell when she rejected me because he thought being "brothers in law" sounded cool and that I would take better care of her than any other dude he knew.

Go back where? Are politics that you disagree with no longer allowed in society? Perhaps you should go back to your safe space, libbie.

[spoilers]I just kinda feels bad that she wasn't in the final battle especially since she was part of the original avengers since the beginning, She should have been leading in that stupid all girls scene[/spoilers]

go back to your containment board, video games don't need any politics

There is a loneliness epidemic you idiot.

All my friends became meme spouting sjw faggots, I'm not dealing with their bullshit.

Honestly I hate what they did with captain marvel.

She could be a good character but they just made her act bitchy and better than everyone while doing nothing cool.

She could be the replacement for black widow in the avengers but she’s just so fucking unlikable.
Honestly we need a movie in which she gets beaten HARD and she chills the fuck out

Hopefully something related to adam warlock will do that to her.