‘Minecraft’ Creator Excluded From Anniversary Due to ‘Comments and Opinions’

WTF? HOW THEY DO OUR BOY NOTCH LIKE DAT? ITS THE ANNIVERSARY CMON...

Attached: gCRI9hd.png (654x814, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index#Democracy_Index_by_regime_type
mashable.com/2015/08/29/markus-person-twitter-billionaire/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/mill1859_1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Comments and opinions" is an awfully whitewashed way of putting blatant bigotry and calls for violence.

What did he say?

Too based and too redpilled

HOW DARE HE HAVING COMMENTS AND OPINIONS

>hasn't been involved with mincraft since he sold it 5 years ago
>his comments and opinions are not representative of minecraft
That's some advanced retardation.

real talk, why are white people so racist and sexist?

While legally in the right, it's kinda scummy to throw him under the bus.

why did Notch sell out to MS in the first place? get fucked like you deserve.

>yo buy ownership of my shit giant corporation
>okay
>wtf now i lost control of my creation wtf

you’re free to say anything but you’re not free of consequences drumpfy

they were a hideous experiment gone wrong by Dr, Yakub

Notch has been pathetically autistic for the last 3 years and has been tweeting like he's in a modern Yea Forums thread, it's not surprising in the least

>2 billion
I don't know man, why would you sell something you created in a few years for 2 fucking billion?
I wouldn't even care if M$ banned me from my product if I was him. It's sold and paid for, they can fuck it up however they wish. Everyone knows Notch created it.

It might just be an excuse not to have him there. Like, don’t all the other Minecraft devs hate his guts?

No one is saying he can't have his opinions. Microsoft doesn't want to be affiliated with him because of those opinions. What a shock that what you say can have an affect on your life.

No place for notch in the current year, you bigots!

Attached: fuck off notch.png (1060x537, 77K)

that´s what I would like to know
notice how liberals never give any detailed description of what counts as "hate speech"
that´s kinda the point of cenorship I guess. make people to afraid of leftwing outrage to ever speak up in the first place

I think it's kinda scummy to hate people for their race and gender too, he got what asked for.

Where does it say he's upset about this? It's the 'fans' who complain, not himself.

Notch should wear this like a badge of honor.

>I think it's kinda scummy to hate people for their race and gender too
When did Notch do this?

while he sits alone eating stale skittles

I'm confused, what exactly did the guy say?
And why do the other Minecraft devs hate him?

Basically randomly states facts about other races, crime statistics, race realism, and other stuff on twitter that leftists are sensitive to, so in typical corporate fashion Microsoft banned him because "BAWW U SAY WOOOOORDS ;-;"

I mean, being realistic Notch is kind of an asshole, but nothing he said was incorrect. People just hate hearing the truth when they live in a bubble of political correctness.

Attached: Boton.png (1149x929, 1.17M)

In his empty mansion because his friends all still have 9-5 jobs.

I mean, he's a massive autist. I wouldn't be suprised if he said some really offensive shit.
But I'd like to know as well.

Oh no he's alone, what a tragedy!

Because Notch and maybe two other people got the MS payout while everyone else got jack shit.

>pushing insane conspiracy theories and getting your name removed from your own game to own the libs

Attached: 1556138961170.jpg (295x276, 12K)

He's a race realist and QAnon believer. No shit Mojang was going to distance themselves as much as possible as they could from him

>minecraft boss
>helen
>head of communications
>aubrey
I'm seeing a pattern here.

notch must be so lonely, he should pay people on Yea Forums to be his friends and fly us out to his mansion

>Persson, once an involved member of the video game development community, has increasingly ostracized himself with his Twitter comments, including transphobic statements and comments about a “heterosexual pride day,” and that “it’s ok to be white.” Persson has about 3.7 million followers on Twitter.
To quote the article on why he got banned

If you're a company that bought a brand for 2 billion, I can understand not wanting to get mixed up in internet outrage. I fully understand their decision and would probably do the same, even if I happened to agree with him.
I wouldn't give a fuck about anybody's opinions, I would care about my profits.

>insane conspiracy theories
Name one

>I wouldn't be suprised if he said some really offensive shit.
He spends most of the time going on about muh deep state, and pushed both qanon and pizzagate shit at their popularity height. Is he doing the pewdiepie """"subtle""""" thing where he only follows alt-right people on twitter? I bet he is.

He unironically believes in QAnon

funny how opinions are sacred when they have them, but good reasons for ban and punishment when others have them.

Neither of those two statements are offensive.

Jesus christ, that's the least offensive shit anybody on Twitter ever said probably.
Fucking SJWs.

Pizzagate
Qanon
Post-birth abortions
Muh anti-semitism virtue signaling (while posting merchant memes no less)

He's about as coherent as Bill O'Reilly, post-show.

That sounds pretty intolerant.

>QAnon
if you aren't a literal 60+ boomer and still believe in this shit you're clinically retarded, at least the boomers have an excuse, they got lead in their brains

Poor notch, he must feel really sad after robbing µ$ for 2.5 billion.
How will he ever recover?

The n-word

he said transphobic comments like:
>"Heterosexual pride day"
and
>"It´s ok to be white"
Honestly this is kinda his own fault. He knows how shitty sjw´s struggle to this shit and he represents the company. Companies don´t care about politics, only about profit.

>imgur filename
You have to go back

>why aren't you tolerant of my intolerance? checkm8, atheists xD

Can't wait for the minecon video

I'll agree that's far fetched, but still imagine a crazy racist makes better games than faceless corporations.

>he represents the company
No he doesn't.

this
people cry about "muh leftist bogeyman" too much

Notch gave all the devs like a hundred thousand dollars each as a bonus to stay there under microsoft, they're just pissy he made the big bucks.

Punch a communist

It's still unfair to erase him from history, his legacy needs to be respected

why would they get anything? he is the creator, he hired people top work on it but they're just that, they have no ownership

>Not hating white people is intolerant

Fuck off back to retardera

Holy fuck I didn't know he was such a racist. Cant wait until we get rid of filthy ass wh*tes

>>he represents the company
>No he doesn't.
in the day of social media and everyone telling everyone their opinions, yes you do. Because if you say shit like "kill all babies" and you can be linked to a company, some shitty faggot will make an article about it and saying stuff like "company xyz employes people with this believe" and this will make bad pr.

Once a Yea Forumsirgin always a Yea Forumsirgin

>name removed from meme splash screen
>erased from history
This is why nobody takes you sperges seriously.

And Notch got paid 1000x more than whatever pittance he threw his employees.

Dude, he is trolling people on Twitter with shit like this because he is bored.
Everyone who really believes anything is true what he is spamming on Twitter is as retarded as those who actually believe shit like Q.

That's also true of lone depressed SJWs (Undertale, Lisa).
Turns out lonely passionate nerds can make good passion projects.

That white people should be allowed to exist, and that communists are bad. These are somehow controversial statements that Microsoft don't agree with.

>le white genocide meme
>but also le fuck niggers and kikes
You're boring me, bad faith cuck.

so? you sound like a commie

>I'm confused, what exactly did the guy say?
Your basic fedora wearing BS on twitter. I'm not gonna do the work for you and look it up, but he has gone on to basically put the "struggles" of men as being equal to what women go through. He's just one of those "I treat everyone equally" but clearly has issues with anyone not white or male.

The only time I stood by Notch was when that trans video game designer was trying to guilt Notch into funding their game because he's rich and should automatically be using that money to fund other companies despite the fact Mojang got to where is was without any outside funding.

Yup. People don't wanna put up with someone who says stupid, bigoted shit online. What a shocker!!

Lisa is trash.

>dude it's just a prank lmao
Pretending to be retarded means you're being retarded on purpose, user. Why is the billionaire so fucking concerned about this, anyway? Why is he so bored?

>some shitty faggot will make an article about it and saying stuff like "company xyz employes people with this believe" and this will make bad pr
That's when they sue for defamation like Edward Elric is doing to Bulma.

first of *belief. second of I didn´t even know this is about notch. I thought just some random dude who is now the leader of the dev team. Then yeah he doesn´t represent it, but the "gamepress" and those game "journalists" would post 100000000x articles why ms is bad, because they did this.

and youre a bootlicker for the rich

>cuck
the irony

It takes those lazy bones at Mojang multiple years just to add cats, gay fish, and pandas to the game. Meanwhile, modders run laps around the developers. Notch was right not to give those chumps a payout.

Yeah, because it was his IP that he was selling. He didn't owe his devs anything but gave them a big pay day as thanks and they're pissed they didn't get more. I bet in hindsight he wishes he didn't give them jack.

Redpills and truth bombs

I wish Notch would give me 100 000$ so i could go to Pattaya and fuck thai prostitutes.

IWhy doesn't he just make another game? He has all the money he could possibly need, he has the recognition, hell he could get the fucking thing entirely financed by some publisher if he wanted to
This doesn't make me angry I'm just baffled

Why is it so fun posting on a chinese image board talking about non-sense politics on a vidya board?

lmao

Attached: 1529982291596.jpg (695x1143, 189K)

Notch isn't the rich, he's a regular guy who got lucky.
And he did all the work that made Minecraft big, it's not like he was lazy while his employees were doing all the work. Everything that made Minecraft succeed was done by him himself.

Attached: 1514653542998.png (1200x800, 263K)

Was the 2016 election the final nail in the coffin for /pol/?

This is the right call. Good on Microsoft.

I'm sure Notch is miserable and at this point he basically seems to be a bigoted basement-dweller who happens to be a billionaire. Just means a much bigger basement to rattle around in.

based, hopefully you all wise up to the fact you're shoulder deep in an echo chamber and your shit doesn't fly outside of it
before it's too late anyway

>it's been almost 10 years since Minecraft came out

Attached: 1508811622442.jpg (460x550, 28K)

>banning the creator from 10 year anniversary for wrong-think
ABSOLUTE CLOWN WORLD

Based hate speach

Heterosexual pride day is not a transphobic comment. It's also ok to be white.
What's wrong with these statements?

Because I'm not a Swedish billionaire larping as the huwite, American middle class.

We live in a society user

>hurr hurr I don't care for racist idiots
>that must mean I love nintendo games only

Bitch, I haven't owned a Nintendo console since SNES. Fuck off, you under age faggot.

He never once invited violence, and he's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else. Please stop being a cuck

>What's wrong with these statements?
context and sjws

>"struggles" of men as being equal to what women go through
In the modern western world, that's absolutely right though. Don't tell me you believe the lie about the "patriarchy"?
>"I treat everyone equally" but clearly has issues with anyone not white or male.
What makes you say he has issues with anyone not white or male? Because he doesn't adhere to your sexist/racist dogma that white men are inheritly evil?

I never really got why companies do shit like this. Like I get Notch’s opinions might be controversial but acting like his contributions to the game don’t exist anymore because he made a bunch of teenager furries on Twitter mad is retarded.

Attached: DBD7361F-E334-4B3A-BAFD-0ADC9A2F286A.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Mojang is also entitled to distance themselves from Markus if they so desire.

Attached: 123456789.png (1000x861, 259K)

What context then? I can't imagine those sentences to be sexist or racist in most contexts.

You forgot you clown frog image, fag

because he's a fat lonely bitter incel with shit opinions and no one in his life to share them with
bye bye notch, nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1553742318216.jpg (1200x628, 179K)

They are, and they outed themselves are retarded cunts for doing it. I doubt Notch himself cares, but everyone know that he was the one who made the product. M$ just bought it off him when it reached its peak.

>What context then?
who knows. sjw´s are butthurt about everything. Probably they think he said that gay pride parade is stupid or whatever

Nice name-calling. Straight back at you, tranny.

Bad PR can destroy a company, and given how fragile America's political climate is and how easily and widespread shit gets spread on social media it makes sense that these massive corporations would want to walk on eggshells. Regardless of whether Notch had intention behind his shit or he was just doing it to "pwn libbys epic style", it doesn't matter. People will perceive it and get outraged however they see fit

the fact that no one said it wasn't, the only reason you say it is in response to being told that black lives matter to make the conversation about you

Thank you world for putting racism in its place. Maybe now we can finally have videogames become an artform.

>4 billion dollars
>having to care about what anyone thinks about you anymore

>they proved themselves as retarded cunts
How? Having Notch around, even as a commemorated name, is only inviting bad PR. By flushing him out, they're not only preventing a potential scandal next time Notch goes on about Communist paedophiles and niggers taking over the United States, but they're getting brownie points for it.
It's the smart thing for them to do, anyone with half a brain could see it.

GENERAL REMINDER:

The USA is NOT a full democracy!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index#Democracy_Index_by_regime_type

notch's twitter is one of the more cringey feeds i've seen on that site.

he made a post late 2018/early 2019 showing his most played tracks on spotify it was basically just modern industrial techno, a scene i'm very familiar and involved in and said something to the effect that he was proud of it. t b h half the artists on his list would laugh at the dude and tell him to fuck off if he ever came close to them.

I never agreed with the entire BLM movement anyway. It's a very American thing. All lives matter, blacks not more than others. The media just focuses on the side of white on black crimes, and omits the other side of the story.
Luckily I don't live in America and here we know better. Notch might have had the same issues. Americans are very strange in that they don't understand rational thought.

nuke Yea Forumssetera

he got the money
who gives a shit what they do with the shitty game

>what women go through
Yeah must be hard living life on easy mode.

They still paid him billions

Post your face when you aren't American

Attached: 3459436546.jpg (1023x573, 66K)

Deplatforming is the cool new strategy to keep the right people from seeing the wrong things. I'd edit this to be Notch relevant but I'm a lazy piece of shit

Attached: oh.jpg (714x783, 70K)

It’s a wonderful feeling

Attached: 7FD31FC5-7F36-4E9B-990A-1781CFF27D49.jpg (505x533, 53K)

>How?
He is the creator. They can literally say they don't agree with his views, since he isn't affiliated with the company anymore. Doesn't mean you can't just invite the guy for the 10 year anniversary of his product, that they bought.
It's their right, obviously, but I find it very distasteful.

>All lives matter, blacks not more than others
>no one said [they didn't], the only reason you say it is in response to being told that black lives matter to make the conversation about you

Why are you?

Not even, women have it way easier than men. It's actually terrifying how easy it is for a woman to completely ruin a man's life just by making any accusation, no proof necessary.

This. I don't get the anons defending him in this matter. It's obvious that if you're a company like this and don't want to deal with people shit and care about making money then I also would've done the same.

Retardera is the other way, you're not and never will be wanted here.

Except you are wrong, there are peolple who actually think that white privilege exist and that every white person should be sorry

I'd remove far right books from my library as well if my livelihood depended on people finding my library attractive and worth hanging around desu.

It’s better to just leave them alone and keep your pants zipped.

I’m waiting for VR to become worth it

>Not even, women have it way easier than men.
I don't believe this. I think both sides have struggles because of their sex.

How is that transphobic over being homophobic? Fuck off

Good luck defining information and thought in such black and white spheres. My library would have far left books lying around because I know nobody would bother reading them. But they'd be there.

Trannies

>white privilege exist
it does
>and every white person should be sorry
wrong

>Yup. People don't wanna put up with someone who says stupid, bigoted shit online. What a shocker!!
And this is the same reason why people hate Anita Sarkeesian!

>I’m a sellout faggot
Good to know. Your brownie points are in the mail.

He's crazier than a shithouse rat, and any association with him could only blow up in their face, I think it's totally fair for them to try to pretend like he doesn't exist, they're a company trying to maximize profit after all.

I know you made this thread Notch, you cant fool me.
Now give me my custom cape and your one of a kind tf2 hat you bitch.

Attached: 0adfd444df6d13e0e4bc2afb92d3dca1a4fcc897882086ef5853134ae19222a5_1-1.jpg (480x356, 28K)

>facts about other races
>race realism

>nothing he said was incorrect.
naaaah

>life is easy because you can ruin someone elses
is this a reasonable view to someone with no morals or something?

I still remember Yea Forums making fun of this fat fucking retard for ruining Minecraft and not doing jackshit
pic related was his new Mojang office, he sure used to be a dumb tryhard
Same with Pewdiepie, ever since he held some controversial opinions everyone forgot that his fanbase is fucking cancerous, last I head he literally goes to /gif/ to watch meme videos

Attached: file.png (800x450, 555K)

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

>nothing he said was wrong
t. QAnon boomer

Welcome to the free market Notch. Microsoft has no obligation to bring you. Your words have consequences despite what you might think.

What mod is this, my guy?

He was shittalking hiro and is currently planning to buy Yea Forums(nel)

Do you know how to read, retard?, i'm saying the context and you are literally arguing with me

Because we live in an age where everything you say online can easily become public. Notch says a lot of shit on Twitter that companies who wish to keep a "we aren't sexist bigots" aura about them don't wanna any connection to someone who is a sexist bigot. It's pretty straightforward from a business point practice.

When has she said bigoted stuff? Not saying I agree with her, in fact I find she looks too deeply into certain games for sexism.

We're individuals on Yea Forums and all boards really. I always liked him. Was fun meeting him in-game.

Calm yo tits oversensitive faggot, you're taking it too personnal.

because we're superior over all, duh.

If you're not into curating your platform, good for you, most people prefer when the platform they use has weeded out undesirable content tho.

>anyone can get labeled as a madman for speaking the truth in public
Sure feels good being back in the dark ages and being surrounded by a society that's haphazardly held together only by herd mentality and dogma.

it must be kinda sad to make such an opus magnum (i know a lot of people disregard minecraft but it can be denied it's probably the most influential game of history) and knowing you'll never make anything even close or better
notch isnt even a specially talented guy, he nailed it with minecraft but he knows if he makes anything else it will probably end un being mediocre

"Trump is a jew marionette", and "americans are retarded". Righties were so offended they forgot about "free-speech".

Well done Microsoft. Hopefully this is the norm going forward, if he is excluded from this landmark celebration he should hopefully never come back into the picture.

The council of SJW and LGBT have found the individual, Notch, to be guilty of wrong think. It's okay to have free thought so long as it's not wrong.

Censor trannies like Nintendo did.

>Post-birth abortions
Bruh, that one's real.

Attached: __hinanawi_tenshi_touhou_drawn_by_wool_miwol__c3441a7b2b677b0b01cdd8c9f77de410.png (520x480, 304K)

>Saying it is ok to be white is something you should be ostracized for

What fucking world are we living in

I doubt it

And what might those be user

I'm sure it matters a whole lot, I'm sure you seethe with rage knowing you will work your entire life and not evem make a tenth of a percent of what he did or have any impact on society at all

He doesn’t like video games.

Nice no arguments, safeplace fatass.

what?

Attached: 1532336352765.jpg (907x778, 72K)

the late stages of advanced civilization just before a slow collapse

Great move from Microsoft actually taking a stance and it shows they're one of the most progressive of the big tech giants out there, focusing on diversity, equal opportunities and talented people no matter where they come from.

That said, Notch has become such a vile person that's it's pretty hard to not be appalled by his comments.

Which library lost popularity/sales because of the books it offered? The library near my home has copies of Mein Kampf in a shelf.

>He's crazier than a shithouse rat
He's just autistic.
>and any association with him could only blow up in their face
If M$ takes twitter heroes, who equal shit Notch says with the views of their company seriously, they will need to rethink their business strategy.
>I think it's totally fair for them to try to pretend like he doesn't exist
It's public knowledge that he created the game they are making mad dosh on. A little respect towards the creator of one of your biggest milk cows is expected.
I know they just try to pretend it's theirs and slowly wiggle out Notch, but those days are over. They did it with their operating system, but these days information like that is more public, so it's not as easy. Which is why it's a stupid move. They're still stuck in an older age and need to re-evaluate how they handle these things.

Your speech is protected in that the government can't jail you for saying stupid bullshit. It doesn't stop private corporations from not wanting to be associated with your dumb ass.

Fascinating. Cucks and whores trying to use Yea Forums language to pass off as Yea Forums denizens. But its still so easy to spot them. Will they ever realize what gives them away?

>women have it way easier than men
No, they don't.

Sure thing, buddy. Don't forget to overdose on redpills on your way out, the sheeple will be fine without you.

"Hate speech" would have been a succinct and appropriate way to describe why he was banned.

Even by whitewashed corporate speak, "comments and opinions" is a pretty offensive way to put it.

Itd be pretty easy to unfuck if the population realized how fucked it is and actually tried to do something to chamge it.

>Why doesn't he just make another game?
He's a dimwitted codemonkey that got lucky and sold his future meal-ticket for a quick payoff. He will never do anything interesting again.

Lick that corporate boot

>this entire thread
I want /pol/ to leave. Clearly none of you were here when Notch actually posted and when he inevitably told us to fuck off.
Fat bastard deserves whatever does, or rather doesn't, come to him.

Attached: 1lrchur.png (407x652, 256K)

>t. the sjw

Good. No sympathy for him, he’s become a truly awful human.

>$2.5b
Yeah, I'd most likely do literally anything for that much money. Probably enough for your ancestors to live off of forever if you don't fuck up your investments beyond repair. Also as said, I've never seen anything about how notch feels. I fucking doubt he's surprised they dont want to affiliate with him

what hate speech tho?

what's the point of library if everyone just get rid of book they don't like?

Notch is unironically a faggot. He blocked me on Twitter because I said his game wasn't that great.

>A little respect towards the creator of one of your biggest milk cows is expected.
It doesn't belong to him anymore and has burned all bridges to reality, he's not entitled to shit beyond the two billion he was offered for Minecraft.

Shut the fuck up resetard. Notch is one of us no matter what.

Welcome to the free market Notch. Microsoft has no obligation to bring you. Your words have consequences despite what you might think.

>free speech for me but not for thee
get fucked

Just because she deletes them doesn't mean she didn't say it honey. In fact, isn't that her modus operandi for her youtube videos? Delete all the good comments, keep all the bad comments, use them as an example of "I'm an oppressed woman!" then deletes the entire comments section once the video stops getting views?
Hell, maybe that's the reason why she stopped making videos. Each new video she makes keeps getting less and less views. Can't make any profit if there's no controversy, eh honey?

Why do you go putting words in my mouth? I'm not saying he's entitled to it, I'm saying it's expected to show a little respect to a creator of a product you're profiting off. Expected by the public, that is. Just because some Twitter heroes don't agree with Notch, doesn't mean a lot of people will find this a dick move by M$.

>Notch is one of us no matter what.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Well deserved. Giving white supremacist transphobes free publicity is a bad idea. Doubly so when your player base is full of young, easily impressionable teens.

>why doesn't he just make another game
He didn't make this one lmao

Not everyone is getting rid of the books they see as undesirable, just the library's owner.

>thinking Notch will have ancestors
lmao

he got 2 billion I doubt he give a f about what M$ doing

"Pinochet did nothing wrong"

-Notch

There's probably going to be people who don't agree with this, but the danger of being a public figure that made a highly influential game does mean that you're under scrutiny for how you act. If people can be banned form attending the Oscars or the Academy Awards or other ceremonies and functions, then the creator of a game can similarly be excluded from a anniversary for something they made.

Making the game doesn't mean you can't be excluded due to your incredibly negative comments and opinions.

That's so selfish, you don't like something and that has to be removed, it also called censorship

do they not realize they are giving him FREE publicity?
it's like they never learn

He said that trans people are mentally ill and instead of going for surgery should instead go through therapy to accept their body

He's still in the credits, tard. They just removed him from the meme splash screen.

No more than he has already.

There have been more years without Notch than with at Minecraft.

It's literally expected by no one. Pretty much anyone who is aware of who Notch is knows he's lost it. The only people who have sand up their vaginas re this whole thing are people that agree with Notch's bullshit.

To be fair, with how many vacations he took, that was true even when he owned it.

As crappy as this sounds ("Oh no, they are distancing the creator from their creation!"), i am totally on Microsoft's side

Notch has given out some very.... weird, and pretty much borderline racist comments lately.

This isnt MS trying to be dicks. This is MS trying to say "We got nothign to do with Notch saying he hates jews".

what's the point of library if owner just get rid of book he doesn't like?

based and centristpilled. keep fighting the good fight user

>it's censorship
No, it's a private platform making itself as attractive as possible for as many people as possible. Those who don't like it can go to Gab, and whatever the commie equivalent is.

Notch has become the ultimate self fulfilling prophecy as he now can't even get invited to the party that he started himself.

Fake and retarded, good try trannie

Well, duh

Anyone who passed elementary school knows that the USA is a Republic

Censorship is fine if it's not suppressing people against their government. You want porn on Barney, retard?

It's one thing to say "biologically trans women are women", another to say "I won't treat a person that looks like a woman, presents like a woman and is legally a woman a woman because she has/had a penis"

Come on guys, you really think this is sjw propaganda and not simply microsoft distancing themselfes from an opinion against a group of people? Come on, even if you agree with him, let's be fucking real

Attached: photo_2019-03-14_10-32-04.jpg (552x202, 18K)

>making money is bad
>capitalism is unfair!
commies out please

How people go as far to create revolutionary games like Minecraft and ruin their reputation by being a racist and sexist ass is beyond me.

There's nothing wrong with this statement

He's literally mentally ill, he's not a rational actor in all of this.

Check the FBI crime statistics for fun facts about who commits most of the crimes despite being only 13% of the population

trannies are a very small group

Also knowed as, yes, censorship

Both sexes have their struggles but the power a woman holds over the average man is undeniable

Don't want to be ostracized? Don't say shitty racist, transphobic, and overall boomer-tier crazy shit online.

It's clearly not what he's looking for, but he could have had the wealth and fame/notoriety. Instead he'll have the money, but be vilified for being an overall shitty person with shitty takes.

At least he has the racists on his side I guess.... Ugh.

What a shitty human that created an amazing game.

Free publicity for what?

Check out your local museum for fun facts about what race was used as disposable labor for hundreds of years.

Do you complain about /pol/ when you are outnumbered politically irl too?

I'm worried that his wealth has isolated him and caused or exacerbated some mental illness. Or maybe he was always a dick and now doesn't have to worry about suffering financially for saying what he really things.

Either way, it's sad.

Man i am sure he is really sad with all those millions he made

Attached: 43b98d1c59daedb5.jpg (611x508, 71K)

>the power a woman holds over the average man is undeniable
making your pee pee hard isn't power you stupid fucker

>knowed
ESLs don't understand what they are talking about, especially when it comes to free speech and censorship. Go back to your own platform, you third world fuck.

why should he be included
he's not involved with the game anymore
i dont care if he said he wants to kill all niggers and jews

What? He actually said that and he wasn't wrong

Have you actually been alive?

The only way you could not perceive the hate crime rate against women would be if you were dead desu

Remember when he said he would rather open source Minecraft before selling it to Microsoft? Welp, got what you deserved i guess..

he unironically is
remember the candy room

>unironically believing a majority of people believe /pol/ level schlock
Have you ever even gone outside

Check out your history books to discover it was African Tribes who sold other African Tribes (conquered) to the white man. Blame your own people (who still practice slavery today).

Black Power!

U mad sjw?

Not that guy but I just leave people alone in their crazyness irl when they say "it's the jew's fault"

the equivalent of fuck trannies

Attached: 1532735406952.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

gee, I forgot we live in 1819.. oh wait

giving people a reason to google whatever bad things Notch said is the opposite of what they wanted to do e.i. censor him

>hate crime rate against women

Attached: 1455695522616.jpg (282x341, 44K)

>theyre allowed to be low intelligence criminals because its your fault for breeding them that way!!

Hmmm, I never thought about it like that. Next time Tyrone rapes a white girl I won't feel bad for her, he can't help it you see.

He was offered 2 fucking billion.

Nothing they do will stop him from being the game's creator, though. It's nonsensical to try to change history.

>Welp, got what you deserved i guess..
Billions of dollars

>his opinions are not representative of Minecraft

Lol

The problem is that they don1t do the same when someone stands in favor of genital mutilation of the mentally ill.

Except if they google the dumb shit he said it really only proves their point.

>what is generational wealth
>what is Jim Crow

Out of all the shit he has said THIS is what went too far?

Good. He's a piece of shit.

The social shunning and straight up public bullying of everyday people who didnt do anything more than hold 100% legitimate neonazi beliefs is the great injustice of our time

Attached: 1556510637533.jpg (603x618, 74K)

i copypasted a dozen reddit/resetera posts to bait this thread and barely anyone took it, good job Yea Forums

imagine thinking two hundred years is a long time
there are buildings in my country older than your fucking society you dumb hamburger

Let's be honest here, the people who would be convinced of this shit by Notch would already be convinced by smarter, more insidious ideology vectors.

>Yea Forums used to shit on Notch for being a lazy fat fuck
>nowadays it's about personal politics
Just shows how much amerimutt zoomer filth has infested this place.

Attached: dante fights a fury.jpg (750x606, 263K)

kys

>say the N word
>2.5bn dollars acquired

uh...

The double-spacing and length made them too obvious, you gotta spice them up a little and throw some slurs in there to make them look authentic.

okay

No wonder the right has an alpha complex

Nope, poeple on the board just like to nitpick

Attached: Capture.jpg (878x351, 31K)

Not even a centrist. I just don't believe in associating one's self with bigots simply because of who they are.

no one care about whatever dilapidated castle ruins your shithole european country has retard

The truth.

You're all insensitive, he is a very depressed man that needs help.
You're all judging him like he was an animal, he's a human being with feelings too.
You're all full of hate and ressentment, you're not being better than him.

i literally live in an apartment complex built before your constitution was written you cholesterol filled fuck

Attached: 1539404945572.gif (560x560, 203K)

>United States
>Not the peak of dilapidation
Crackhead central last time I checked

He has two billion dollars and is still a pathetic lonely hateful shit, he is absolutely not deserving of anyone's pity.

Would you turn down 2 billion?

And what is the difference? Even though no one bites the bait guys keep posting the same way on all threads insistently, every day, every hour. Half of these threads should start with them, by the way. The other half are just bored trolls.

>shithole european country
Says the place where several cities have had leaded water for years lol

As a black man, these comments from Notch offend me deeply. How dare he rationalize his existence and reassure others that being discriminated for their sexual orientation or ethnicity isn't okay. This will not stand.

Christ, what a time to be alive.

yeah cause italy and greece are doing much better lmao

No it isn't. No one is forcing Notch to not be able to say what he wants, which is what censoring is. They're telling him that what he says makes him look like a piece of shit and they don't wanna be associated with a piece of shit. If he wants to be associated with them he has to be the type of person they want.

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-110800_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 444K)

Sounds based tb.h.

Who gives a shit? Notch is fucking crazy and he's rich as fuck due to the game. He can afford not being shown at the 10 year celebration. ABLOO BLOO BLOO at /pol/, fag.

Attached: file.png (454x157, 18K)

You are awfully dim.

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-110936_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 439K)

user, money can't buy happiness. You seem to be jealous, that's all.

trans means jack shit. if you dont pass as a woman youre a man. theres no participation trophies for being an ugly turn off.

Progressives societies don't work and technology can't hold them together either.

>have to use the actual asshole of europe as an example of how it can be just as bad as america
burgers, when will they learn?

C A N D Y R O O M

He was legitimately sick of the attention, pressure, and getting shit on by the fan base for everything he did and didn’t do. Made a throwaway comment in frustration about selling and MS saw it and wrote a check immediately.

Discord tranny detected

America, you are better off
Than our ancient continent.
You have no tumbledown castles
And no basalt deposits.
Your inner lives are not disturbed by
Useless memories and vain strife.
Use your time with confidence!
And if your children write poetry,
May a kindly fate guard them from writing
Stories of knights, robbers and ghosts.

-Notch, 2016

Do your think blacks were the only slaves? Whites were slaves to each other for much much longer before then. Where's my reparations?

plenty of ugly/androgynous chicks that look like dudes, are they still women?

>burgers, when will they learn?
probably never, given their education and all

fuck off, shitskin nigger

>one of us
get the fuck out you newfag poltard

tick tock white people. Can't wait for you racists to become a minority in your own countries. Just a few years left.

Racists getting rich like Notch will never happen again.

Attached: 1539833111589.png (249x249, 79K)

Has Notch even made anything for the game in the last 5 years? Maybe if it was a dev that was actually involved with his own product it would be a bad situation but does he even care about Minecraft anymore?

If you had to deal with nonwhites all day you would be too

They are getting kicked out of bathrooms because of the trans panic politicians have incouraged over the past few years

So I guess America thinks that's the case lmao

Never said they were queer. Doesn't mean America isn't filled to the brim with rust, tent cities and crackheads. The entire West Coast looks like the third world. I still haven't gotten the smell of human shit out of my nostrils from the last time I visited Seattle.

>money can't buy happiness
Imagine being that bluepilled

White on white slavery was never as brutalized and drawn out as white on black slavery. Often it was temporary as a means to repay a debt or as punishment for a crime, and white slaves, particularly in ancient Rome, could be highly educated and had access to quality living conditions.
Read a book.

how the fuck is this statement wrong?

we don't treat people with a inflamed colon to just "learn to live with it"

>Has Notch even made anything for the game in the last 5 years?
He left Mojang in 2014 after he sold Minecraft to MS so no.

He's just a lucky idiot like James Rolfe, honestly the fact that those 2 digit IQ people made it this far in life gives me confidence that I can make something on my own that I can be proud of.

White slaves in ancient societies probably lead better lives than most wagies do today.

Are you being facetious?

Discord tranny spotted

He's a racist lunatic OP.

good luck getting an unbiased honest answer for this question lol

>What is the barbary slave trade
>What is Arabian slave trade in Africa
>What is Chinese slave practices
>What is literally every civilization using slavery for thousands of years, book ended by white people created chatel slavery for 200 years then abolishing slavery globally

Because therapists prescribe transition to trans people, that's the only cure that has been proven most successful

But I bet it's better to scream at the trannies, right, inbreed ignorant fucks?

>racist and sexist
Show me one example of each. Just one.

>disposable labor
Black slaves as a labor force for arabs and other blacks?

>gain 2.5 billion dollars from selling what is essentially a barebones game
>get to leave your legacy as everyone will know you as the guy who created the most popular game in the world

Honestly, 2.5 billion dollars and that recognition, I would legitimately not fucking care.

I'd probably spend some money on ways to make myself look a bit different though, like liposuction, botox, and facial reconstructive surgery. Nothing drastic, but enough to the point where people wouldn't INSTANTLY know I'm Notch.

Everyone would just be trying to be your friend for money, it would be virtually impossible to find a non-shallow friendship or relationship that isn't online. That's the only thing I feel bad about him for. If you win the lottery, you can potentially hide that, but Notch can't hide the fact that he made the most popular game in the world and sold it for multiple billions.

I think he's a stupid fat fuck, but I don't think he's a bad person and I think being rich isn't all that great if you have nobody to share it with. I might just be a lame person though. I value true friendship way more than shallow friendship. That's why rather than having groups of friends, I literally only have a few friends, but they're my best bros for life. I'd jump in front of a car for them.

I don't think Notch will get to experience that.

Attached: 1552725351888.jpg (577x575, 66K)

I find it hypocritical that notch being banned for opinions when the people casting aspersions on him are spouting racist shit directed at whites. (Not microsoft in particular, but the video game bloggers that cover these articles).

No, it's not. The debate was whether or not to force hospitals/doctors/mothers to revive and provide life support to stillborn babies. There are several medical conditions a baby can be born with that just make life outside the womb impossible, like not having a heart, or a brain. There are literally babies that can be delivered alive, but come out with nothing above their heck, like they don't even have a brainstem, but they can be kept alive on a blood oxygenator, respirator, heart pump, dialysis, etc. And there are people that do this and call them angel babies, it's really fucked up, we're talking about a brainless, nearly headless fetus.

how are you any better than that fat worthless shit?

the south had to be dragged kicking and screaming into civility and even then made life hell for black people until about 50 years ago.

>make a game in java
>sell it to microsoft for 2,5 BILION DOLLARS
>don't get invited to a game event

i would literally give zero fucks if i had that kind of money. i'd pay people to come over and give zero fucks with me. like fuck bro, how can you give a fuck that a company didn't invite you to a party about shit you sold them for TWO AND A HALF BILION DOLLARS. i wouldn't give a single fuck while i waas snorting cocain off super high class hooker's tits, which would give zero fucks too. even the tits would not give a fuck.

Attached: 1206114392957.jpg (640x464, 46K)

But it can make you a better person easily, which is what he desperately needs disregarding political shit.

He's a lonely racist looking for attention.
mashable.com/2015/08/29/markus-person-twitter-billionaire/

Attached: 48595.jpg (1439x1205, 420K)

>most successful
>40% suicide rate

Lmao

>most successful
Well then that explains why transsexuals have the biggest rate of suicidal attempts in any group, it's the most successful way of getting rid of them

discord tranny

When did Notch says he hates jews?

it's more like higher ups know that most people are too retarded to use these statistics in any rational way,

retards like you will just use it to push some übermencsh faggotry about how the people who live in the place where you were born or people who share some similar visual trait with you are superior to others

There go the goal posts

dude calm down that's too fucking far

Attached: 1546308142179.jpg (690x720, 77K)

but they don't tho

Attached: 1555241750970.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

DESPITE

He got 2 billion dollars and gave all the employees the equivalent of like 12,000 dollars.

Imagine being this naive.
Take your therapists and your pseudoscience off this board. The only cure valid in the eyes of those people is the one that brings money to the table, guess what surgery is more profitable than a reality check.

People shouldn't have to conform with others delusions to avoid hurting their feelings.

Yes, that's the best we got, statistically proven.

>go on vacation and get all the attention while the rest of the dev team actually works
>get a whopping two and a half billion dollary doos to sell your company while the rest of the team gets to work for microshaft
>shitpost on twitter all day from your 70 million dollar C A N D Y R O O M mansion
>why do they hate me wtf

Attached: 1542393670003.png (600x450, 457K)

>oh no, why didn't a person who sold his property equally share with the whole neighbourhood!
u wat

>Qanon
>pizzagate

riiiiiiiiight

>when science disagrees with me, it's pseudoscience

Attached: 1520290690404.png (1029x710, 452K)

>most successful

agreed. it's the best way to get them to remove themselves from society.

Attached: 40 percent.png (623x523, 23K)

>pseudoscience
>"muh medical conspiracy"

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 20K)

>40 percent
>successful

if you legitimately believe that batshit you should just kill yourself now

Honestly it was their fault for not negotiating equity in mojang, but they were the ones who really built the game, notch didn't do much to make it a success, and worth 2 billion dollars. But it's ridiculous of him to pretend he "took care of them."

>big pharma only caring about money
>conspiracy

imagine being this retarded

Let's bully the trannies because they commit suicide, that will stop them

>50 years
Southerner here. I'd say 35 years. My family is deeply scarred from racism and has moved all across the southern states to escape it and provide an education for the kids without dealing with segregated schools. It's affected them so badly that I was once punished for an entire month for saying "hi" to a jogging white woman in Nashville. They're super proud that me and my friends are so close despite our racial differences; I always thought it was weird.

12 grand? That's 12 grand fucking more than most people get when a company sold, you fucking faggot.

I'd be happy, so fuck you. It's his property, they were employees. He didn't have to give them 12 grand but he did.

Look at this insecure retard nigger. Just be white, he winds himself up and watch him go.

its more like a guy sold the house he shared with his 10 roommates and was surprised they were still mad at him after he bought them nice tents and sleeping bags

lets bully them so that the rate increases to 50% or more

thats a great idea. thanks for suggesting it.

really user are you going to believe that pharmaceutical companies don't make a fucking mint by appeasing these freaks deformation desires rather than some therapy telling them they are okay the way they are?

>make game by yourself
>company buys it and bans you from it
Clown world exists

>notch didn't do much to make it a success
Besides literally create the concept, by far the most crucial aspect of the entire enterprise? Who gives a fuck which coder later added ocelots or fucking rain. Notch created the game.

Microsoft is angry that Notch basically managed to run away with 2.5 Billion, the game always sucked, modders made it bigger

>got some cash
>kept their jobs
i would expect nothing more in that kind of situation

Frankly it still happens today but I'm not gonna bother trying to discuss it here with /pol/ phoneposters ready to "uhm ackshully niggers gonna nig:^)"

>Imagine making one of if not the most popular and influential games of ALL time only to be shut out of your own creation for having an opinion on your private twitter

Attached: MY PAIN.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>Besides literally create the concept
lol, not even

sensitive twitter hiveminds must be purged with flame

infiniminer

Actually he stole the concept from another piece of software.

imagine thinking corporate bootlicking is for cucks but individual asskissing is a-ok

Wouldn't it be more effective giving them testosterone to "cure them" if that were the case? Why bother?

Dude, that's a great idea. Do you think if the suicide rates get high enough, we'll eliminate all the trannies by driving them to kill theirselves, and not have to deal with them anymore?

God I can only fucking wish. Just the thought drives me to absolute bliss.

Attached: 1546313691242.png (1100x620, 717K)

Trannies won't stop being born, until ever human is born out of an artificial womb that can have perfect hormonal and environmental conditions when shaping the brain.

>why wont anyone respect my genocidal hate speech
Fucking white kids lmao

there were medicines that treated gender dysphoria but like always they got swept under the rug never to be seen again. surgeries are more profitable than actual treatment.

>its more like a guy sold the house he shared with his 10 roommates
then he either negotiated that they can stay with a new owner or didn't and they have to move out. thing is, in us you have to give notice to vacate and it's like 60 days, 30 in shithole states, then even of you don't get out, they give you notice of eviction and that's another 30 days. if you can't find new place by then you're a fucking dunce, and also your comparison sucks dick since mohjang emplyees didn't lose jobs, you daft cunt.
also if a dude sold his house and gave me a nice tent i'd be stoked, free tent bitch.

>be rich and can do everything you want to do and live life to the fullest
>pretend to be a moron on the internet and ruining relationships

He’s a fucking genius.

we're on the same side idiot

Twitter is not private user

Imagine having billions of dollars and still living your life like some /pol/cel, shitposting your racist sewage around for everyone to see because you have absolutely other enjoyment in your lonely, miserable life

Attached: 1541695372370.jpg (155x202, 15K)

I'd let Microsoft do whatever the fuck they want with my creation for $2.4b

>post steam engine economics
>civil
I think those war death tolls would disagree.

>mock someone for not understanding science
>just give them test lol

The state of trannies

>Trannies won't stop being born
imagine believing someone gets born and is already a tranny

>acknowledging an individual's rights to his property that he owns is "individual asskissing"

you're a fucking moron, sorry those employees are cucks who didn't come up with the idea before notch? sucks to be them, but that wasn't his problem. he still paid them FAR FAR MORE than most employees get paid when companies are sold though.

if you can't at least acknowledge that, you're a fucking child who doesn't understand how the real world works. grow up.

>muh bully
Healthy people don't commit suicide over words.

im not reading all this shit just stop kissing notch's ass you dumb cuck

That's bullshit on all counts

>Ask someone if you can copy their game to learn java
>They say yes
>Copy the game
>Make $100+ million in just three years.
>Microsoft offers you $2 Billion for it

I dunno. Seems pretty retarded to me too.

They're probably predisposed to it, there's obviously something going on in the womb environment with gays and trannies to have them popping up in every culture on earth.

A greedy company censoring a man with opinion for wrongthink, i'd rather be hated than live in a world where any kind of speech may lead to becoming enemy of people like in old communist states. Constantly demanding of comfort in words you hear will make you spoiled and defensiveness against your opponents holding the government power in the hands. Political correctness is merely a whip for peasants, not a way to live by.

Attached: dog.jpg (244x248, 9K)

imagine having so much money that you literally don't have to care about someone's hurt feeling on twitter and can just say what everyone has on their mind and are just afraid to say

Attached: 1252345824307.jpg (126x95, 3K)

Welcome to Yea Forums, a magical place where science is false when it doesn't supports my side of the political spectrum but it's totally credible when it does.

You can make a conspiracy out of everything in order to prove your point, but there are actual neurological, endocrinological and psychological researches proving that transition has a higher success rate than repressing.

>Notch
Literally do not care. Fatso hasn't been on my radar since he sold Minecraft and I plan to keep it that way. He's just as bad as CliffyB who also isn't on my radar.

*no other enjoyment
But seriously, imagine being so fucking pathetic when you have unlimited opportunities

Attached: 1555752452524.jpg (222x205, 12K)

>an individual's rights to his property that he owns
except he sold it to microsoft for a dumptruck full of cash you dumb fuck
inviting him to any event after that would be a courtesy, one that he doesn't deserve since he's a mnetally ill fuckstick

prolly the same thing that has mentally ill people popping up in every culture on earth

>"His comments and opinions do not reflect those of Mojang"
Didn't Notch create Mojang?
I understand what they're saying, but that shit sounds silly.

Sounds like Yea Forums(nel) desu minus the billion dollars

Imagine having all that money and still caring about twitter or other people. He could just have fun mastering a new project every month. Learn to ride horses, learn to drive sports cars on a track, learn to skydive. He has the means to do anything but since in his candy mansion on twitter.

>Notch is such a benevolent master, he lets the commoners lick the crumbs off the floor. Not many masters would do that! Be grateful for his kind and benevolent disposition!

Holy shit, fatty fishing for pity responses, how pathetic.

Attached: 8b6.jpg (600x901, 65K)

>double spaced
go back to >>>leddit

>A greedy company censoring a man with opinion for wrongthink
t. Retarded

Microsoft isn't telling him what he can or cannot say. They're telling everyone else that they have nothing to do with him or anything he says.

try the gay pathogen theory.

you realize that a severance package is a LUXURY right? he could have shitcanned everyone with no pay and his employees couldn't do shit.

post them then

40%

did you even read the line of posts you are replying to, you retard? it has nothing to do with the event.

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Oh no the rich racist nazi is sad ;__;

>imagine having so much money that you literally don't have to care about someone's hurt feeling on twitter and can just say what everyone has on their mind and are just afraid to say
Any NEET can do that, doubly so when they life in some third world shithole
Is THAT what Notch can accomplish with his billions?

Attached: 1531343531813.jpg (230x220, 6K)

>haha you have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequences
>haha you have freedom of murder and rape but not freedom of consequences
You truly dont know what free speech is retard. Even then, follow your retard logic further.
>dude if you get kicked off of facebook, twitter, etc, just make your own freedom of market haha
>wait you made your own? Gab is a racist hateful website paypal ban them, hosters, ban them. Credit card processors ban them.
>dude if you get kicked off those just make your own multi nation payment processing company like mastercard. Make your own hosting servers.
Kill yourself nigger, you dont care about speech so stop posting resetardera

Notch does care though, he still very much cares that everyone hates him, and it acerbates his already very fragile mental health situation.

>He could just have fun mastering a new project every month. Learn to ride horses, learn to drive sports cars on a track, learn to skydive
yeah but he wants to shitpost on twitter. who are you to deny him?

Companies change culture and ideology based on the de facto leader.

except your point about 'rights to property' is fucking moot because minecraft isn't his property anymore

>born a tranny

you don't get born a tranny user. mommy just needs to stop coddling his son when he accidentally plays with barbies.

Attached: 1254628391486.jpg (500x375, 34K)

>chooses the most mild things
HAHAHA, if you retards know he fucked up and that's why you refused to post the nazi shit.

Imagine typing this up and then not following with "and that is why the system is fundamentally broken and in need of reform"

>Any NEET can do that
but then you're still a neet

That's kind of the point, I guess Yea Forums likes him now because he is still as miserable as them despite being loaded
What a sad fuck, lmao

Attached: 1532668412739.jpg (480x360, 15K)

so when an owner of the company sells the company, what would you have him do, by law? let's listen to your fair proposal.

t. soicuck

You do it then, faggot. Go.

>company goes bankrupt or changes hands
>fires/lays off staff
>employees think they are entitled to pity pay

I LOL

He’s being judged on the basis of the content of his interactions. If he acts like a moron, he’ll be treated like a moron.

This is the internet, fucko.

>have idea for game
>create company that you own
>start creating game that you own
>hire people to help you develop it as EMPLOYEES, NOT OWNERS
>employees screech in autistic rage when they are not given millions of dollars for something they don't own

it was his property when HE SOLD IT, you fucking retard, are you braindead?

i'm saying he has every right to sell his property, and not give the employees a dime of the profit he gets. not only did they get to keep their jobs though, they also got 12 grand more than they should've from the deal.

Just use google you dumbass.

Attached: file.png (640x411, 119K)

But you're one of us too

SHOO SHOO COMMIE

>all those twitter replies saying "good"
so this is the power of society...

this is advanced bootlicking

They expected him to give them millions each.

>trannies are treated positively in the west by the entire media, government (even le nazi orange man loves you), corporations and the majority of people, pretty much treated as literal gods by 99.9% of the people with indoor plumbing and clean water
>but i'm getting bullied by the remaining 0.1%, time to kill myself!

Holy tranny entitlement

>freeze peach
>same side
It's a made up word for racists to justify racism

that's what he got blacklisted for?

so they weren't really his friends and were just gold digging leeches

fuck them then

NEETs can have an excuse because it's not that easy to escape poverty and there's a lot of existential dread
Notch doesn't even have that going for him, he is by far in the bestest position a man could be in, and he squanders it constantly and whines about it on Twitter
Now THAT is truly sad

Attached: 1551729364420.png (498x462, 326K)

>Owner of the company
Guillotine

how is it bootlicking?

Because niggers and bitches

>40%
How can we make that number bigger?

so if you suggest global warming is a hoax, companies rush in to silence and ban you? That's an odd way of reacting... almost makes you think there's something they don't want us to know

victim complexing is a powerful tool in this day and age. without it trannies are just regular citizens no different from you or me. AND THEY SURE AS FUCK DON'T WANT TO BE NORMAL.

>disagreeing with 97% of scientists
>not retarded enough that even under your own eugenics wet dreams that you would throw him into a gas chamber
Wew

More like victim complex and paranoia.

So?

However delusional you think trannies are, you are ten times as delusional as that.

Of course you don't get blacklisted for one edgy tweet. It's usually takes several before a company considers you a liability.

NEETs aren't impoverished becase if they were then they would downgrade to homeless. someone or something is keeping them with a roof over their head and food in their belly.

>a microsoft spokesperson told
who cares and why should he care? he sold it

become a tranny and kill yourself

dilate

Nah it's probably more his cryptofascist and white supremacist statements, this is just one more turd on the shitty pile.

Do you have a stronger memory of the 20 people you met today that greeted you kindly, or the one guy that shouted in your face for you to kill yourself just for being who you are?

>guy puts in the minimum amount of work into a product
>literally stole the idea from a free software
>said he would rather make it open source then sell it
>vacations constantly while the actual dev team makes the game what it is today
>clearly this guy should get all the rewards because he called dibs
you are a financial cuckold

>so if you suggest vaccines cause autism companies rush in to silence and ban you? That's an odd way of reacting... almost makes you think there's something they don't want us to know

This is how retarded you sound. If you're trolling, you got me.

Why can't we nuke Israel? Seriously, why has nobody done it? Just fucking DO IT ALREADY

please explain what companies would stand to gain by pushing global warming

Government benefits and some disability bucks can factor into it, often it's just their own family keeping them afloat
But there's often more baggage keeping them down, than having billions in your bank account

Enjoy your ban!

>provide argument
>YOU'RE JUST A BOOTLICKER

okay, pissbaby brainlet, i can call names too if that's what you want to resort to. at least i can argue AND call names though. all you can do is throw a temper tantrum like an autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Attached: 1496321368785.jpg (669x696, 78K)

unless it's left-wing it's wrongspeak and wrongthink

bruh moment

Attached: laughing crying emoji end my suffering reaper.png (503x503, 382K)

even that strawman you created doesn't have a flaw

>billionaire
>living your life shitposting
that's sound like my ultimate lifedream d-esu

Go ahead and show me a single MSM article with a /pol/ view on trannies
You've got the entire establishment on your side and are still acting like an oppressed victim

that's a pretty bigoted comment

Weird, leftards keep harping about the popular vote.

This old car you're using? time to buy a new one
Your house isn't up to the norm? time to put in some works.
etc...

Good news then, because NEETbux can accomplish the same thing
That's the low bar that Notch has set

that you believe that even if people put in far more work than you into a product, you deserve all the benefit by virtue of having stolen the idea first, after specifically promising that you wouldn't do that exact thing
yes user, you are a bootlicker
you hope this happens for you one day, and ill spoil this for you, it won't

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Attached: 1534206047558.jpg (680x645, 100K)

yeah i remember microsoft telling me to buy a new copy of windows because the previous one emitted too many greenhouse gasses you fucking dumb shit

Mexican here. Everyone hates you, nigger. Not just white people. I've met Filipinos, Japs, Europeans, Americans and people from virtually every corner of the earth and most of them fuckin HATE niggers behind closed door. When my father went full wetback to live in California 50 years ago, he told me the mexican crowd he used to associate with would regularly discuss the prospect of actual ethnic cleansing in certain areas as if it was nothing. You should be more grateful to the government and the constitution that protects you from the hatred of others and puts you on a privileged pedestal instead of shitting on it every chance you get, because otherwise you'd probably be dead by now.

Attached: 1513024174758.gif (300x390, 505K)

I identify as a king. You have to grovel before me and identify me by my title, Supreme emperor of the sun and moon, bringer of the rain and harvest, tge pristine jewel of arakonia ( my invented kingdom)

If you dont you are a bigot.

They smell your soul

Attached: 3AC4618F-B4DC-41C1-BBB5-034F8486F9D2.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Post birth abortion is pushed by merchants

This

>i'd prefer you call me sir instead of miss
vs
>the strawman bullshit you just said

>What is the largest News network in America?
Also your statement did include "the majority of people", not just media. Actually, they've probably done polls on acceptability of trans people in society. You think if I looked it up it would be 99.9% in favour?

Attached: 1471747539845.png (300x142, 27K)

this, when the company i work in was bought i didnt get a cent

Why does twitter advocate the oppression of minorities? (white people are a minority)

>I bet he is
You're just assuming without any evidence bc you don't like him
That's proof enough for me

Attached: 1513272198771.jpg (500x880, 132K)

No matter how much white boy cum you guzzle, you'll never be white. Stop trying so hard.

I'd actually be fucking livid if I were a microsoft investor and they threw away 2.4 billion dollars like this

What the fuck brainlet at that company thought it was a good idea?

goddamn did notch make out like a fucking bandit, I'm envious

lmfao, I'd literally and unironically rather serve some peasant declaring himself king than pretend a women who cut off her tits is a man worthy of my respect or brotherhood

Hey since we're talking about race statistics did you know that whites overwhelmingly molest children? I thought that was a pretty cool fact. Why are whites child molesters?

This is petty as fuck. Sure he said some controversial thing but it's not like he said holocaust didnt happen or something like that.

Attached: 1549429756512.png (279x327, 153K)

>imagine thinking corporate bootlicking is for cucks but individual asskissing is a-ok
stop living in your fucking bubble you faggot. If the ceo sells the company he can do it, over.

i hate sandniggers more but probably because i'm yuro

>all these triggered white boys
loving every laugh

PRRI literally polled people about the bathroom bills two years ago and around 60% of respondents supported trans rights.

Yes it is, sex sells, women influence their men, and thus they hold sway over their society by extension

TRANNIES ARE JUST VICTIMS
THINK ABOUT WHO YOUR REAL ENEMY IS
RISE UP

No, it's underlying core principles of liberty and intellectual thought that underpins a free, happy and prosperous people.

earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/mill1859_1.pdf

Read this and then get back to me.

jews aren't white

Attached: 1555996914773.png (990x681, 299K)

because blacks don't report it.

regardless of the amount of work they put in, he owned the product, so he had the rights to it.

>work in factory
>be manufacturing products to put on shelves in stores
>company gets sold for billions
>scream like a child when you aren't given a cut

you are an employee. if they wanted to be partial owners, they should've discussed that with the owner before they started working with the company, or not worked with him. they signed up to be employees, that's what they got. get over it, child. that's how the real world works.

it's not about being a bootlicker. it's about acknowledging an individual's rights to their own creations. hiring others to work on it doesn't make it their creation. it's still the property of the owner.

you can't just demand ownership over something like that, just because you were hired to work on it. that's fucking retarded. that's something a child would think. grow up and stop living in your fantasies.

Attached: 1555124099394.jpg (685x719, 78K)

ok cuck

He believes in Qanon which Reddit thinks gives them right to treat him like a subhuman

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for Notch? He did this to himself. He sold his game and company for billions then thought that because he's rich people will keep hanging with him while he's saying retarded shit on social media to be edgy. Beginning to understand why his fiance left him despite him being filthy rich.

Don't be shocked if you find out he tried to hang himself but failed because the ceiling couldn't support his massive blubber and his fat neck snapped the rope.

They want you to use the cloud beside server farms being the most power hungry shit on earth.

he's an egalitarian and thinks everyone and everything should be equal and that's just not progressive enough for modern day leftists who think some people are inherently better than others and deserve special treatment

the sex robots can't come soon enough

Attached: 1555791871422.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

Because as a race, whites went into crippling debt to free the slaves; a debt which was only recently, around 2012, repayed in full to the debtors. This was done purely as an act of humanitarian compassion by the British.

We then insisted that women and minorities be treated as fairly as possible, and ask only that they take their rightful place alongside whites as brothers and sisters.

And, well, now instead of building telescopes the size of cities on the moon to dredge the cosmos for the secrets to the universe, and travelling the solar system in advanced nuclear powered starships, we get to spend all our time and energy keeping our fucking civilizations capitulating into a simulacrum of Uganda.

Attached: 1555899383919.jpg (280x311, 20K)

So you were off by about 39.9%. And that's just on one issue. Others are even more divisive. And America's current government certainly doesn't favour them either. And again, Fox News. If you think trans people can be blissfully unaware of how controversial their mere existence is considered to be, you are wilfully deluding yourself.

Oh christ we got a retard over here

Attached: 1383087767358.png (400x406, 176K)

>grow up and stop living in your fantasies.
>says the faggot posting anime girls
he said he'd make the game open source before selling it which his team supported
then he went behind their back and did it anyway
sucking notch's dick won't get you anywhere either, shill

Sorry nigger. Hating the blacks ain't a white thing. It's an everyone else thing. I'm a japloving weeb, so i don't care about America, really. Keep crying, darkie.

Attached: Dt7NNH6XgAMjWb4.jpg (1080x681, 113K)

>his fiance
*his fiance who was with him BEFORE he got loadsamoney
Notch truly fucked up everything

oh sonic~

Attached: 1545209907442.png (400x371, 581K)

Things you can say when you don't have to fear the vaginas or threats of having your money taken from you.

if you believe shithead career politicians over 99% percent of climate scientists maybe you should just fucking kill yourself

I thought the left were all about science. So far to use it to bash on religion.

It's clear they have become a cult, and only like the science for their arguments.

First step in solving a problem is identifying it, and they refuse to do it when showed facts.

Typical.

>Whites

Fuck off, Britain went into crippling debt. It wasn't 'whites' as if every white race is the same. In fact, Britain had to basically force, either through financial means or military means most of Europe to stop engaging in the slave trade.

>mfw people here are finally waking up to the /pol/ bullshit
>mfw Yea Forums is finally coming back to it's anti-right wing roots
>mfw the /pol/ election newfags will finally leave when Trump inevitably loses 2020 and another shooting forces hiro to delete the board and ban their filth speech

Holy fuck, best timeline.

Attached: 1512702326995.png (611x508, 481K)

>whites went into crippling debt to free the slaves
To whom? Other whites?

Anyway you can't really go around extolling the virtues of "whites" for their magnanimity to blacks when you yourself think blacks are inferior.

Because we have the ability to read statistics

>humanitarian compassion
That's a very interesting opinion, considering the context. Just like if I had abducted your mother and sexually abused her for a few months just to let her out afterwards as an "act or humanitarian compassion".

>b-but my narrative
>w-white p-power
Lmao keep being PC

the LA Riots were BASED
It made the jews realise the power of populations they cannot control
Blacks have since been pacified like the rest of us. But imagine if we could rise up again.

Nigger you’re just jealous like the rest of them that you didn’t have a 2 billion dollar idea first

>60% of people don't hate you for existing
>so everything is fine :)

What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: PRRI_Mar_2019_Nondiscrimination_Figure1.png (2026x1554, 371K)

When the shithead politicians are the ones using flawed models to push tons of policies that actually are making global consumption and industrial waste output increase while increasing taxes and restricting freedoms on others, I will question it.

doesn't matter what you are, people from first world countries still despise you

>his fiance left him

nice revisionism faggot. Notch knew she was a gold digging thot. She just keeps believing the lie that I LEFT HIM. You know despite the fact that you would have to be a dum dum to not take advantage of a billionaire until you marry him THEN dump his ass for the divorce check.

Attached: 1256528229961.jpg (1000x708, 315K)