Classic... home

almost there bros

Attached: ;_;.jpg (1079x675, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20061206141810/http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/1069149.htm
classicdb.ch/?talent=#sVVzZVhxIxzxoVbb
youtube.com/watch?v=LHwJVJbkcFY
classicdb.ch/?talent#sexhbMZZEbbtbcVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8SSIao3TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho43N_qccRU
youtube.com/watch?v=aKKpqIw-D0A&t=30s
twitch.tv/videos/417670876
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AZHcm1K--MH4jr5rCBLyP3z3QhMZMKVPoAJwAp32Ag/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=9fWeZxI2SDQ&t=3182s
youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
wowclassiccountdown.com/
legacyplayers.com/Raids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are people going to grind in some shitty MMO all summer? WoW doesn't even have good gameplay.

we're finally going homo, brehs

>join party
>swe?
We're going home boys

Hop in bros

Attached: time portal.png (290x207, 151K)

>Tfw not even in the mood for a classic thread because my normie show made a mockery of the big bad who has been given an 8 season build up only to die in 1 episode in the biggest of cop out ways imaginable.

Attached: 1556507132516.jpg (1200x898, 86K)

Remember allytranny p*laniggers

web.archive.org/web/20061206141810/http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/1069149.htm
>Can I sit down to force a crit and gain a charge?
>Charges will not generate off auto attacks or npc attacks by trying to sit down and force a crit. However, ability crits from physical abilities such as Sinister Strike, Hamstring, Auto-shot, Aimed shot, etc will generate a charge if you're sitting.

Attached: 1554560757539.jpg (470x367, 66K)

can i tank 5man lvl 60 instances as pala? How long does the dps have to wait to attack so they dont get attacked? Do i have to drink every group? what would be the best spec for pve tank pala?

PSA

Attached: xqnrzx9x3pm21.png (2518x1024, 264K)

>almost there
in your dreams
maybe if youre lucky early next year

>can i tank 5man lvl 60 instances as pala?
yes
How long does the dps have to wait to attack so they dont get attacked?
few secs on single target
>Do i have to drink every group?
sorta
>what would be the best spec for pve tank pala?
consecration + prot

camp nesingwary...
home...

Attached: b59fe2e815970b15c8ea28577e2a0a05.jpg (928x524, 526K)

Based and why-i'm-rolling-a-druid pilled

Attached: Druid_of_the_Claw_full.jpg (1277x986, 301K)

thank you. im gonna play dwarf pala

Do skeledons still spawn in current wow?

Im gonna roll gnome warlock (male)
Bald. No facial hair. And hes gonna have this face (ignore the hair)

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 4K)

Should i start smoking again? Nothing like a quick fag between pulls.

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 9K)

i'm rolling nelf holy priestess. already playing her on private

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.53.05 PM.png (309x310, 144K)

I would roll a druid, but I want to be able to look at my armor and weapons. A bit silly right?

nah, waste of money and feels like shit honestly

Every tank I knew in vanilla was a drunkard for some reason

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

didnt even fight one battle, just got ninja'd

Someone better res him somehow.

are you a qt girl ?

yes

>Ganking vs Being Ganked

Attached: c85.jpg (750x734, 80K)

>brb baby aggro

yes

no you're not you tranny fuck

classicdb.ch/?talent=#sVVzZVhxIxzxoVbb
This will be your talent build, mana is a fucking NIGHTMARE for Prot Paladins and if someone pulls off of you you're fucked. But there exist some gear thanks to all items being in 1.12 state. You can get the deathbone plate early and use that if you're really hellbent on doing this.

IT WONT BE THE SAME
STOP FUCKING HAVING FUN ALREADY
STOP
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Getting ganked was unironically some of the most fun I ever had in WoW. Because I was a rogue, and being chase ddown by someone 20 levels higher than you is a cat and mouse game, where they run around on their mount in a pattern and you have to outsmart them with your movements, using cleverly timed sprints and vanishes to get away as soon as you respawn

private server owner plz go

what the fuck is that user, you need one handed wep spec, it increases all ur dmg

post feet

cute

Attached: iusedtobeaboy.jpg (516x516, 28K)

Wanna roll together when this shit comes out?

why do you willingly fall for it

>ttps://classicdb.ch/?talent=#sVVzZVhxIxzxoVbb
Not that guy but that was the case in tbc talent trees but not here I believe, the talent only gives you more damage done with the weapon and not your spells

It’s coming out end of summer, so no.

That wasn't till BC. In vanilla its literally just weapon damage which means fuckall for getting threat. The reckoning can be useful since extra swings means more Righteous procs as well as any extra procs that may arise from that.

increases also the damage of SoR as far as I know. so its 10% white melee increase + 10% yellow seal damage.

not him but regardless the +defense is completely useless in dungs lol

because sometimes its actually a girl and she posts her sexy feet

Im lonely and want to spend time with people.

then find a guild instead of giving a tranny attention

So since everyone will know the routes and techs to make money how do you imagine getting ahead of that? Picking obtuse decent but not famous farm spots? Off the wall profession specialization? What.

All the guilds are fucking terrible man. Just a bunch of meme spouters who bitch about trannies all day now. I would make my own guild but I dont think there are enough relax people who just wanna play the game.

nah
90% of people on private servers don't know how to make more than 50g/h and retailcucks will be even more oblivious

Every piece of Def gear you don't have to wear is another piece of Spellpower gear you can which is huge YUGE for threat

You don't need to get ahead, just pick up some herbs and sell them
Farming gold is braindead and timeconsuming, not something super advanced where you have to stay ahead of others or whatever

I never got into wow but im going it out on classic.

you need 0 def to tank dungs retardo, fury warriors do it in dps gear and arms warriors even pull with a 2h for extra aoe dmg

>So since everyone will know the routes and techs to make money how do you imagine getting ahead of that?
You're really overestimating the % of the server population who will be poopsocking tryhard neckbeards. First of all, the economy was solved in 2006. And you could still farm gp for your epic mount easily.

People need consumables, consumables need mats, this is the same for every MMO. You compete for resource nodes. This is literally every fucking MMO since UO.

>fury warriors do it in dps gear
if they have a healer in full tier 2 or pre raid bis.

nah in greens at the start of the server

Those are only the bad Yea Forums guilds. The ones that actually perform or are semi-normie don't spend 99% of their time spouting non-stop memes and regurgitating tranny shit.

maybe leveling dungeons. you cant tank the +55 dungeons in leather and dualwielding.

I never seen anybody talk about trannies ever outside of Yea Forums
If you want to avoid tranny talk just leave this website bro

are you retarded or do you just not play wow? go on any notable vanilla private server and look at general chat. hell even retail has it but people get banned for hardcore meme talk outside of their guilds

I didn't say leather or dual wielding kek
you've obviously never played a warr

>fury warriors do it in dps gear
but of course you meant fury warriors in dps gear (actually their tanking gear). mongoloid.

Does nobody know some Insider who can confirm the 16th july?

played on em all, and saw every little tranny shit compared to the amount of EU vs NA and politics being discussed by 16 year olds.

>EU vs NA and politics being discussed by 16 year olds
this is also rampant

as in random plate gear, 0 def needed
you've literally never played the game

Attached: WoWScrnShot_102817_003148.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

The classic team is like 10 people, theyre not gonna leak a release date dumbass

>Making dungeons last even longer
Nigga just smoke while you're killing the mob. Just face tank and if some ass wipe pulls off ya just taunt or better yet, let em die to learn a lesson

>Girl
>Tranny
>Pick one

Or just, ya know, don't okay on a PvP server....

But DW Fury/Prot is actually how warriors tank 5mans cause it's maximum threat gen, and even 5man blue geared healers can handle the incoming damage cause people finally learned to respect Heal rank 2

devilish

Attached: baby jew.png (487x404, 191K)

>Does this look like the face of mercy?
>*DoTs you*

He just mentioned pvp is fun, why would he do that?

you are being carried by a geared healer obviously if you are doing brd with 0 def

>Implying there are any real politics outside of America
Get the fuck off my board eurocuck. This is an American board for Americans only fucko.

WE

Attached: file.png (403x185, 26K)

l2p

It isn't. He thinks it is, but it isn't. He doesn't know any better. Horde are a little retarded like that. Comes from not having shoes I guess.

I wanna see you to emp run with a healer that just dinged 60 lol. fucking idiot.

just play the game once user
people do that at 55 in greens

Daily reminder that your memories and nostalgia belong in the past, like the people you shared them with. You never experience your first christmas or your first kiss again, Classic will be no different

I will never die

Politics outside of america are really boring because every other country all has that dumb committee system where no real change ever happens and all that happens is center of left, or slightly more center of left government has majority power

its really just lame. thats why the rest of the world watches US politics with bated breath

a good steak will still be a good steak the second time you eat it user

Are they gonna include the newer mounts tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHwJVJbkcFY

So let's say that blizzard decides to give us the original epic mounts for phase 1 only (you know the ones without the armor). Assume Phase 1 only lasts 3-4 months. What is the optimal play to get as many OG epic mounts as possible?

make money

>Not liking PvP
Stay on retail, tranny.

Yeah but can rep grinds be done in that time? What if we cant turn in cloth? Does that make human mandatory? If you could only pick 1 mount which would it be?

nelf and troll mounts are worth the most and you can grind nelf rep without cloth

Is this how Alliance manchildren see themselves?

Define "worth the most". And would you say it's possible for a human or even non-human race to get to 60 and grind darn to exalted within 3-4 months

>tfw suddenly remembering all the smoke breaks during dungeons
seriously fuck smokers.

Even at a server start its possible to get exalted before 40 with Darn if you know what you're doing. Its just a massive pain in the ass. That being said cats are the best mounts.

>or your first kiss again

user...

Just realized i never kissed anyone and i'm 27, lel. I see it as a good thing. God hates degenerates.

>Alliance Warlock
>Orcs don't wear robes
Best be joking nigger. Make way for the only real Chadlock in the setting.

Attached: Gul'dan_HoW.jpg (850x1087, 287K)

>people who think nublizz can achieve a launch within a few months
It will be at the very end of summer if they advertised that, or delayed later. End of sept

So this is about the time you wake up, huh OP...

Attached: 1549606082951.gif (300x226, 780K)

Orc Warlock is maximum cool.

The already said summer 2019. I think they know better than to promise a deadline they can't meet on classic

Sept 20th it is

so a diapergnome

So what? Honestly no one really expected a late september launch. The earliest predictions were Xmas 2019, and even that was seen as stupidly optimisstic

Most of us expected spring/summer 2020

Here's the rolling image for any anons that are interested.

Attached: classic randomizer.png (1680x1050, 385K)

So when is it coming. Haven't played the game since soon after Cataclysm came out and for the first time since I've really started feeling like I want to play again.

>what if i roll alliance?
PLS NOT PALALALAAA

Why do trannies have to roll ally? I just want to group up/quest/run dungeons w/ the boomer dadcore ally members.

I'll roll for my first alt cause aint noone stopping me from maining priest

Horde characters are ugly and have an easier time in PVP than PVE (no paladin threat buff, more pvp racials). Alliance characters (namely humans and night elves) are conventionally attractive and have an easier time in PVE than horde. So people who like to play appealing looking characters, and who focus less on PVP which is oftentimes "toxic" (i.e. corpsecamping, /spitting, etc), will play Alliance

Usually this means more children, more females on alliance from my experience. But also more older people, more people with families. Horde has more teenagers and neckbeards, in a nutshell. Pesky gamergaters, you might say.

Gotta do it every thread I guess.

Basically this. Alliance attracts people averse to conflict way more than Horde does. Horde is built on the backs of spergs who want challenge and to overcome. Though if you can avoid the ERP/Childs/middle aged women Alliance also has the most serious of min/max autists

>playing a priest, get a whisper to heal for a 30-something dungeon
>get there, complete group, they share the quests with me, we're ready
>"you have no idea how long we were looking for a healer" - yikes
>"tank" is an enhancement shaman with a 2h
>2 hunters and a balance druid as dps
>what the fuck
>enh shaman can't keep aggro, has no damage mitigation so I heal him constantly
>waste all my mana every pack
>wipe on first boss after druid overtakes tank on threat
>get kicked
wew

imagine actually believing this

Female Gnome Affliction Warlock.
Coulda been worse.

daily roll

Guess I'll have to live with it to join the boomer dadcore.
Sorry to hear that, the druid probably should have tanked from the beginning (even if they aren't specced for it bear form is good and there were two other healing classes in the group)

Uh, what? Every european and anglosphere country has a coalition-based government. No right wing swings ever happen either. It's always the left of center government wins a plurality and builds a coalitiion with the further left wing party, or the further left wing party wins elections and builds a coalitiion with the left of center party.

I just described LITERALLY every single european and anglosphere election in the last 8 years.

Rolling for class

Boomer dadcore will exist on Alliance, but you'll probably want to roll on a RP server, if you want the most boomers to play with. Boomers like to roleplay.,

nice trips user, you and get to pick

But we don't wanna pick.

This sums it up pretty well.
When I played on Horde during classic I got the feeling that all of my guildies worked at fast food places and were in their mid-twenties, probably also listened exclusively to Insane Clown Posse. They all called the guild leader "mom" and were super protective of her, like they wanted something to hold on to because their real life mom was such a piece of shit. Someone didn't pay "mom" back the gold that she lent them, so they all ganged up and acted like they were going to ruin this kids life because of it. It was to the point that I cringed so hard I left the guild. "Mom" sounded like lived in a trailer park, smoked a few packs a day and was in her 40s.
When I played on Alliance I got the feeling that everyone was either and actual retard playing an NE hunter, a 12 year old playing an NE hunter, or min/maxers playing dwarf priests and human warriors for the absolute best stat/skill advantage. They also constantly whined about Horde being better at PVP. They were less toxic in general, but also were generally a lot less fun to be around because they all just fucking whined about Horde PVPing them on a PVP server.

I was a hunter in vanilla but I wanna go with a rogue or a warlock this time around

>tauren hill
>searing george

I am biased towards rogues because they are my favorite but warlocks are a solid class as well with a bunch of utility in dungeons/pvp/raids. It really depends on what playstyle you prefer.

Yes, that's why a majority of right-wing parties are polling at ~30 % in western europe and Austria and Italy got a right-wing government during their last elections while the IB is gaining popularity all across Europe. Maybe stop being braindead?

Rogues are a ton of fun for me personally because I love stealthing around enemy faction cities in vanilla, because in vanilla there werent 500 elite level 999 stealthed guards with stealth detection

Coalition governments literally exist for one reason: to stop or make it as difficult as possible, for conservative or right wing parties from taking power. I'm not saying Europe doesnt have right wing voters, but your government is designed to stop those people from having a voice in politics. Sorry, dude

Sounds like you should roll rogue user. Enjoy!

lads, recommend me a Paladin build for duo leveling with a Warrior. This is what I have in mind so far:

classicdb.ch/?talent#sexhbMZZEbbtbcVo

thoughts / critiques? goal is mostly to speed level / side heal during questing and being a viable dungeon healer with an heal set

Attached: bt.png (496x452, 271K)

>500 elite level 999 stealthed guards with stealth detection
The nu-Blizzard anti-fun patrol

I wish I had some friends/family members on the same schedule as me that I could level with...

Sorry if it wasnt clear, I am not the user you replied to. I just chimed in with my personal opinion. My two characters in vanilla were a rogue and warlock. I love both classes and intend to remake them in classic. Both are insanely fun to play for different reasons. But mainly, both can control a fight very aggressively, if they are smart with their class toolkits.

If you want an example of a closed system just look at the UK's godawful FPTP system.
Look at this shit from 2015 and tell me that it's okay.

Attached: Fuck FPTP.jpg (634x442, 44K)

I got the itch to re-sub in MOP or cata (i dont remember), and I stealthed my way over to orgrimmar and was fucking stunned to see DOZENS of these stealthed troll archers who would one shot me from 50 yards away like wtf? seriously?

Sorry about that, I didn't get a lot of sleep... I hope you enjoy whatever you end up picking and I definitely concur w/ your assessment of how they can control fights w/ abilities/CDs

I knew two MTs personally. One was drunkard, even attended some raids really drunk. The other one cybered with our GM (female) and then sent wins to a few people. Those spread and he stopped playing.

What is it about tanks?

Sounds fun looks good mate
Eye for an eye is hilarious in pvp but if this is leveling only then go ahead mate
I played a shitton of rogue and warlock on priv servers and am thinking I should try something new but i always fall back and go "nah i should just go rogue or warlock", those classes are sick

I think tanks are masochists

Oh also btw consecration is good and only cost 1 point, don't skip it imo

hey little boy quick reminder that everyone wasn't a fucking infant, child or even a teenager in the 2000s, i know that's hard for your tiny brain to comprehend. i'm sorry you were fed formula instead of breastmilk..

The major conservative party has been sitting in the government of Austria continuously for nearly thirty years and the far-right one gets to play too every fifteen years or so while constantly being part of several state-level governments.
Meanwhile, the far-left one hasn't been voted into federal government even once and barely has any say on state level. Curiously, the presidency which is determined by direct vote has been predominantly left-leaning for decades.
The exact opposite of what you say is true.

>both MTs of my guild were well-adjusted adults
>One was the raidleader
>other was just a nice gal

#notallmaintanks

looks awesome. only complain is that maybe you may want to get improved ret aura, to get more damage when pulling many mobs
maybe take them out of deflection, if you are not going to hold aggro too much

Rogues and warlocks are just a lot of fun. Warlocks have the most spells out of any class, by a HUGE margin. Then of course with rogues, you have to get good at stealthing which is an entire dimension of mind games.
Leveling, wpvp, BGs, 5mans, raids, random shenanigans (stealthing into enemy faction cities, letting infernals loose or summoning people in weird locations) its a very cool experience for both of these classes

Lol you're bringing up Austria when your right wing party literally lost to mail in ballots at the last minute? Seems legit, bro.

ok

rolllllllllllll

the political landscape of Europe has changed more significantly within the last 5 years than the US has in the past 70 years. I have absolutely no idea who could ever think european politics are "boring" compared to US politics.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you have no fucking clue how mad this makes me, i insta kick anyone that does this or goes afk for anything baby related or if they have a baby on a mic

I mean, with the exception of Brexit, your elections and politics are pretty underwhelming. Unelected EU bureaucrats run your countries. The elections are mainly for show.

You mean the presidency, which was by direct vote and repeated three fucking times because the right-wing candidate kept whining and losing by bigger and bigger margins?
Because there is a right-wing coalition holding the actual governmental power right now.
Also, right-wing parties are part of every single state government but the capital city. You are a smoothbrained mongoloid.

Threadly reminder to be nice and help out other players whether they are new to the game or people returning from retails.

Attached: allyboomer.jpg (234x215, 9K)

The madlad is at it again. Said something about grinding Naga's in Ashenvale. Is there a good grind spot there?

youtube.com/watch?v=Be8SSIao3TQ

I wonder what he'll rant about today.

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

retail* dangit

Why the fuck does he have that fire thing around his screen
The stream is unwatchable with it

>im-fucking-plying the continued retardation of the german voter has fucked Europe for decades
Just admit you have no fucking idea how politics work here. The eyes of the world aren't resting on US presidency elections because the system is a good show, but because the US is one of the three most powerful countries in the world and anything happening there can directly impact everyone else.

Play resto if you want to play dressup so bad tranny

What is this garbage?

Attached: 1508631718978.jpg (500x371, 24K)

first you gotta get tanked
then you can tank

using bags other than the ones you loot/buy with earned coin is cheating

*slurps cum*
>"ungh Classic will fail you guys...."
*eats shit*
>"...it won't have the same mystery..."
*farms 600 mounts*
>"...take off your rosey tinted goggles pls i don't want to be alone"

Attached: world of reddit.png (612x375, 118K)

you've been making threads for 24/7 for months now, time to move to /vg/

Post based and redpilled videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho43N_qccRU

Yeah! Let's have more trannyposting/cunnyposting/smash/DMC/Touhou/gachashit/political threads! We need less videogame threads on Yea Forums

Sorry to hear but Enh Can tank in vanilla. 1h/shield with Rockbiter and good ES management is plenty of threat and the incoming damage isn't too far off what a bear would be taking (less even at 60)

i don't like most of those things you've listed, but if you hate Smash then you have a fucking problem, its a part of the Yea Forums culture

A VERY annoying tripfag advertising his own shit channel pretending to be a random user.

kys toddler

Why are people excited for this?
>It's no longer an unknown world
>you wont get lost for hours
>you know the game inside out
>will be a min-max fest
>theres no sense of wonder/mystery

It realy will die out after a month

Attached: 1528513973145.gif (500x375, 305K)

Rolling for troll mage

I never said I hated smash but smash has threads up all the time and I don't see anyone bitching about them moving the threads to /vg/

Because it's a good mmo.
>after a month
lmao no

Why is this asked every thread?

It's a good game that you can play with friends.
That's it.

Attached: Home.jpg (960x720, 159K)

why do you have no response every thread?

>responding to autistic doomposters

What else is there to do in these threads?

We've discussed everything

definitely not gonna follow this

small brain
> retail are shit
> classic are shit
big brain
> wow are shit

Attached: 1547861081708.jpg (443x455, 40K)

enjoy your druid

a night elf druid
how does it always come back to this

Attached: 1542059838666.png (904x1086, 471K)

im still gonna be an allytrannypally

no you wont!

rollingggg

I've never played it actually, so I'm just interested to see what there is to it

Worse comes to worse, there's going to be a shit load of people playing it at first, which is always good for an mmo

cause Smashfags are based and they've been here for ages. i bet you weren't here for Japan time. no one gives a fuck about warcraft on Yea Forums and we all know that big daddy blizzard is paying for these threads.

troll priest, niche race/class combo

pierdole

That's right user we are all bots/shills and the smashfags who don't shower and rosterfag are based!

Attached: 1515478364359.gif (300x300, 192K)

Can't you buy the mounts and just not use them?

>rosterfags are based
True, did you see what kind of shitstorm Smash causes on this board? You'll never understand this.

rogue, warlock or warrior

If they went the osrs route for classic then I'd like to see more racial skills per class, like priests have.

>are
go away esl

Except for FFXIV where nodes are client based so you never have to compete for anything.
That's why the market in that game is so trash. At most you can only profit out of people's laziness.

I've literally played everything through AQ40 and Naxx on private EXCEPT hunter, I never even leveled a hunter to 10, should I do it bros? I just feel like it's gonna be a fuckhuge hassle to get a raid spot seeing as everyone including me just assumes every hunter is a retard until proven otherwise

Attached: 1548296154884.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Hunters are still needed regardless of retard level, need that tranq shot + melees want the aura
Also I mean in dungeons hunters asspull and shit with their pets but it's pretty hard to aggro shit with your pet in raids so it's not a problem lol

>still don't know what I want to play

Attached: 1541947689438.jpg (918x597, 216K)

see
plus you'll be able to easily grind gold for consumables/gear/mount etc

I'd love to see that with Shamans since they're the only class which feels like they're missing their racial identity after being ported from WC3. For the others instead of abilities i'd like to see them add more race/class specific quests to give them items which buff the underperforming speccs without fucking around with the talents, items like the BRD quest rewards but only accessible in any new hard content they make.
But until Blizz prove that they can deliver Classic and all of their content phases are a success I wouldn't want them thinking about ways they could improve the game

There's plenty of time to find a guild considering BWL might not be out for several months after launch. Every raid spot will have overabundance of players. If you are a good player, you're gonna find a good guild.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aKKpqIw-D0A&t=30s

Attached: Elwynn_Forest.jpg (600x450, 107K)

reminder that last night some pserver fags had a vanilla premade WSG tournament and some retail player team made of people with multiple arena r1s and high rated rbgs got 0-3'd twice in a row in under 13 minutes

Attached: 1515267532284.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Hey, i watched that stream for a short while. But got bored because it was fucking WSG. They could at least have played AB.

And?

It was last night? Fuck I missed it, was it jeffery who streamed it?

hunter is an easy class to stand out as if you aren't a total moron, and one of the more rewarding ones to master

>feign trinketing
>multi trapping
>pet aggro bouncing
>solo dm tribute
>solo lbrs
>aoe farm with ravager

and the pvp side is exceptional once you really figure out what you are doing and realize you don't have a single truly bad matchup, and learn to exploit your very powerful survival tree talents

I cant understand, who won and who lost?

>muh mythics
>muh mechanical skill
>muh one button rotations
>muh everything's solved
It wasn't the whole tournament yet, I'm not actually sure when they're continuing it. Might be today. I'm also not familiar with the streamers but I remember the channel was not anything named jefferey.

The retail team lost

not surprising if they hadn't played vanilla in awhile
why is this even news?

Some vendors won’t sell to you if you’re not exalted

Do i smell a seething retailfriend? I think i smell a seething retailfriend.

An interesting idea. What do you have in mind?

Retail and vanilla might as well be completely different games. Of course the people who actually have experience with one are going to do better. How is this not obvious?

I cant wait. Having a great community and everyone raiding together like before. Beeing able to see the world events on a good computer.

no
twitch.tv/videos/417670876 - starts at 1:40
eHEROES was the team

not him but the retail kids have been talking trash for weeks/months and they got utterly destroyed, they called vanilla players 1500 rated idiots etc
some of them also play on private servers and is actually very good, Traxelol for example

the vanillafags have done wsg since ED, like 6 years
most of them have had multiple r14s

Gag on dicks, use BJ money to buy chink gold, get mounts

>twitch.tv/videos/417670876
Thanks I appreciate it a lot

Also what a time to be alive where there is vanilla wsg tournaments going

>min/maxers playing dwarf priests and human warriors for the absolute best stat/skill advantage

This plus BoSalv means most of the tryhardest will be Alliance for sure, the rest will likely wind up being Troll Shamans or something.

Horde > Alliance
Shaman > Paladin
Fury > Prot
Deep resto is bad.

Classic will be dead on arrival.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AZHcm1K--MH4jr5rCBLyP3z3QhMZMKVPoAJwAp32Ag/edit#gid=0

the players, lots of know names if you play on private servers

and for the alliance vs horde retards
again, it's all skill the good teams won 3-0 on both sides

dem berserk rezzes

>min/maxers playing dwarf priests and human warriors for the absolute best stat/skill advantage
>This plus BoSalv means most of the tryhardest will be Alliance for sure
False. If you want to achieve anything you will play Horde. It's simply the better faction for high-end PvE.

I still don't understand how you people can come crawling down to the same company that ruined the same fucking game, like a beaten wife crawling back to her abusive husband.

Attached: 1532239775153.jpg (218x293, 26K)

I quit playing in TBC because I hated the changed. I am returning for classic.
In what way am I crawling back? I am returning to play the game I enjoyed playing.

Do you consider it crawling back when you buy a mcrib?

>food analogies
So in your specific case you're retarded, got it.
Anyone else?

>company gives you exactly what you want
>DURR HOW COULD YOU PUT UP WITH THAT
gee man it's a mystery

Yea when the fuck is it releasing

I pay for what I want to pay for. I earn a months worth of subscription in an hour.

your logic crumbles to dust the second you realize the "exact thing you want" is actually "exact thing you want NOW". the second they run out of vanilla content it's either stagnation or straight back to watching the game turn to shit again.

I've never played wow so i hold no grudges against blizzard
But i'm willing to cancel my plans and stick to pservers if you show me why i shouldn't give them my shekels, i'm a huge moralfag and would gladly boycott them if they have ever done anything morally wrong

>I get to dictate what you want and dont want
>YOU WANT ENDLESS CONTENT TO GOBBLE UP BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT, YOU WANT TO BE ON AN ENDLESS LOOT TREADMILL BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT, YOU WANT EXPANSIONS YEAR AFTER YEAR BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT

How about no? How about, you're a low iq retard?

haha ok dude have a good day

>get ready for a Classic Summer!
So sometime between Friday, June 21st and Monday, September 23

Not him, but i often play games that are 30 years old and obviously have no updates
"stagnation" is not a problem at all

>more doomposters
oof

When do business quarters end and begin? When does blizzard report their earnings to investors?

Stagnation doesn't exist except for 20 year old Sooners who only ever played franchise games their entire lives

don't worry they'll get on that soon enough
>>>I get to dictate what you want and dont want
At no point did i say this. Questioning shit is not equal to being opposed to shit. Grow the fuck up.
i doubt you'll find 40 people willing to clear naxx for no reward or 30 years straight

>lots of know names if you play on private servers
Yeah man i saw that list, so many old school ppl even from feenix
Haha so fun to see imbajohnita lose fuck that guy
Next tournament I will join, seems so fun

Everyone reply to you with some snarky reply, yet none of them ever reached Naxx. They all quit before.

>Y-YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FIND PEOPLE TO RAID NAXX WITH YOU 30 YEARS FROM NOW!!!

Uh... Okay? And? I might not even be alive in 30 years lol. I'm still gonna play classic at launch, and for a few years after that at the very least. Are you triggered?

So I have meditated upon the Forsaken Question and I have reached a conclusion. The Scourge and the Forsaken are birds of a feather. The only reasonable course of action is to drive them both out of the Eastern Kingdoms and restore Lordaeron to its former glory. Make Lordaeron Great Again.

Blizz has to report earnings in early september, so I think mid July makes sense

How is there still no release date

Forget Stratholme, the entire region must be purged.

>It'll die in weeks
>It'll die on months
>It'll die in 30 years

yep, many of them have played since ED

Summer 2019, so September at the latest. But they will likely push it to July, so they can boost their earnings report numbers for Q3

Pala tanks are trash. Hunter pets are objectively better tanks. Any run done with a pala tank can be done twice as quickly with a warrior or thrice as quickly with a druid. You will go OOM every single fight, forcing the entire group to AFK half a minute after every pull at least. Even ret pala is more viable than prot pala.

>summer is two months away
>no release date

lmao yeah enjoy going home in another year

This is absolute cringe. This guy wrote some awful 'durr so obscure' insults and expected anyone to care. Hes like a worse Elgintensity. Made it less than 2 minutes

BM hunters are good because if you tame a centaur or satyr from Felwood their taunt can tank well into Aq20

> tame a centaur

Attached: bullshit1.jpg (720x439, 47K)

I thought this came out a year ago? Could've sworn I saw Asmongold playing with his viewers like 6 months ago.

>Are you triggered?
As I've said and underline, just curious. Not sure why you and others are getting so defensive.
Who are you quoting.

Haven't really given it too much thought, has it right that identity is a little lost after coming from WC3. A long time ago someone suggested Hex for troll shaman before it became an actual skill, maybe some shit like a weaker (compared to what we got) targeted bloodlust for orcs or a mini feral spirit, some kinda blessing of the earthmother for tauren. Dwarf warriors/maybe paladins could get some sort of earthen defensive ability, storm bolt for warriors.

Going full support bro
dwarf holy pally for that extra unkillableness
and 30/21 troll shaman

They released a demo.

This is MMORPG we're talking about user. Playing it for 2 years is not a satisfactory conclusion, because you're fucking married to the game and must play it for the rest of your life. OR that's the position these people are talking from. I'm not sure why.

You walk into STV when this
youtube.com/watch?v=9fWeZxI2SDQ&t=3182s
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
start playing right before you hear the sound of a rogue pop into stealth.

Attached: STV.jpg (700x496, 41K)

rolling and fuck this spam thing

>>As I've said and underline, just curious. Not sure why you and others are getting so defensive.
Because Blizzard/Activision has a very fine line to walk on and nobody truly believes they can do it. Not after WoD, not after BfA, and definitely not after Blizzcon 2018.

Can't be different factions on same server

rolling for Orc Hunter or Nelf Rogue plz

even e3 is way closer than this shit fuck even Blizzcon

>mfw i am that rogue

Attached: pepe headphones.png (242x184, 18K)

Will they make you buy BFA to play classic? I get it will require a sub but will there be any upfront cost? i dont own anything beyond wrath

>Will they make you buy BFA to play classic
no

>Will they make you buy BFA to play classic?

Attached: 1555181662428.jpg (126x120, 5K)

>i dont own anything beyond wrath
You only need to pay for the most recent expansion. Everyone gets vanilla to Legion for free right now.

i will roll human warlock my pick of spec

Attached: 1526048615837.png (297x287, 68K)

Has anyone been in a girl guild with a girl GM? Any stories? Ive heard of people posting before that they fucked their female GMs and shit like that before. The 2000s was an interesting time.

>girl guild
wat
If it counts I used to be in a guild with a girl GM and she was fine, her boyfriend was the subleader and they were good at it.

Attached: 1493716337321.png (889x768, 216K)

No release date has been confirmed. Just that it will release during summer 2019

only a half dozen generic "woman throws tantrum, leaves the guild and taking half the guild with her"

rollingggg

ffxiv shadowbringers beta starts early june
100% chance it's going to release around the same time it hits live servers

Back in wrath my guild leader was a 40 something year old woman who sounded like she had downs syndrome.

>playing any games with women other than the game of making babies

Who /reportgang/ here?
I always get my guild to report people who post offensive stuff in the chat.
10 reports at once usually gets folks noticed.
I'm gonna do the same come Classic, so be careful ;)

Do we have a release date yet?

Reason I bring this up is when I played WoW during TBC. I was in a guild where a woman joined, she obtained roughly 10 orbiters and completely dismantled the guild within 30 days. This was a hardcore raid guild as well. Its fascinating how easily something can be undone. To build something takes time, to destroy it takes none. Women GMs are also really weird in how they deal with situations. Ive had some odd experiences myself. Never dealt with a tranny in a WoW guild, but FFXIV has an abnormal amount of trannies.

>log into retail on a trial character just out of morbid curiosity
>asks me if I want to pay 111k gold to reactivate for a month
>fuck that
>there's a cash shop button on the hud next to your character panel
>first thing that pops up is a 25$ mount
>the 6 tabs of pets and mounts and "services" like 30 dollar faction change
>people are standing around transforming into bosses and yelling out lines from raids

Jesus it was a fucking nightmare I didn't even realize it had gotten that bad. It honestly made me scared for Classic... the people who made this abomination couldn't possibly be trusted to make the vanilla wow experience.
Tell me it'll be okay guys, please.

The best gold farming methods will be locked behind organization and not being shit at the game, so majority of people will just end up running loops for gathering or dying trying to farm dme or trib

They've done literally everything right so far. I think the Nost devs are holding their hands through development.

retail may die but the money needs to keep flowing, lord activision demands it

Attached: 1555732962059.png (467x319, 227K)

I had a tranny friend in wow pserver once and he/she was nice and not a drama whore at all. Just another bro, or sis.
However my experience with trannies in FFXIV have been godawful, they were all annoying as fuck. I think it has a lot to do with what kind of playerbase each kind of gameplay fosters.

>flash bombs only allowed on one player
What's the idea behind this?
Are they really that much better than all the other consumables?

>want to play horde warlock because always been alliance
>cant resist the urge to make a bald gnome warlock with the shiteating grin just to piss off people while my slut succubus stuns them and i run around them spamming dots and laughing

>paladin
>priest
>druid
which one do I choose lads? Who has the best aesthetics in healing gear? (female character, no erp or trannyshit though)

Aight Crossfire is that asian Shooter but what the fuck is Fantasy Westward Journey Online??

>succubus
>stuns them
>and i run around them spamming dots and laughing
NO THIS ISN'T HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

Attached: 1527331005172.png (1440x1495, 1.48M)

>wotfs you

psh... nothing personnel...kid...

I want to make a warrior but I'm afraid to tank

Here's March 2019, looks like it has fallen further down

Attached: Arcade-april-1024x651.png (1024x651, 246K)

Sounds comfy what faction so I know where the streets are kept clean?

>Casts Banish on you

Problem?

Holy fuck I can't wait to actually play a real hunter again.
>the initial climb to ten so you can tame your first real pet
>doing the quest excited and planning what your companion will be
>feeding your pet appropriate food, keeping it happy and gradually earning it's trust as you level and adventure together
>taming different exotic creatures to teach your pet different moves
>blasting people from range, engaging in some short melee combat before clipping them and backing out again
How have they made Hunter so fucking boring and awful in retail?

I was 19yo raging basedboy faggot when I played vanilla and I ended up being the second MT for our raiding guild. You really have no excuse.

QUALITY OF LIFE BRO
You think you want to have actual investment in your character but you don't.

Well I'm definitely not making one first, fuck trying to make money as a warrior

>chinks selling leveling, gold and epics
>autistic minmaxing trannys
>e-celebs with whole raids of orbiters
>13yo kids
can't wait

Attached: 1418268941303.jpg (421x363, 20K)

They were such fools. By focusing too much on the end game and caving to demands, they destroyed the illusion of progress that the game relied on. I'm just glad we're being given a chance to start over.

When reading the image, I perceived "Man Stabbed" as a name, pronounced like Man Stab bed

>>chinks selling leveling, gold and epics
filtered by sub fee
>>autistic minmaxing trannys
there's still time to cure yourself of being shit
>>e-celebs with whole raids of orbiters
won't make it to level cap
yo kids
won't make it to level cap

try again retailcuck

Gold sellers aren't any worse than blizzard fucking doing it themselves. I'd say they're better since at least they aren't officially endorsed.
Minmaxers will be following the e-celebs
13 year olds will be following the e-celebs
E-celebs will be on pve servers so all the chads will be playing pvp and avoiding that e entire mess.

>there's still time to cure yourself of being shit
>t. autistic minmaxing tranny

/no release date general/

July 16

Just play Light's Hope.
Literally better than actual classic.

>t. please carry my useless ass because blizz won't give me LFR

proofs?

You think you want this, but you don't.

You're going to have to get on your knees and beg your big tank for that carry like the good old days. No automatic group finder for you.

Attached: 1554688251219.gif (186x127, 571K)

>*lowers boss armor and resistance to zero*
tch, nothing personal, vanilla

fuck off chink

What are the worst classes in Classic for PVE

wowclassiccountdown.com/

I'm just going to roll human warlock for the increased stealth sight and be able to fear lock faggots for 20 seconds.

warrior NE for tanking
human rogue for melee DPS
gnome mage for range DPS
dwarf priest for heal
everything else is useless trash

retarded nigger probably slapped on WF and spammed frost shock and thought it would work because of memes

I played classic and there is still more I haven't explored/done than stuff I did and that comes from someone who was in AQ40 when tbc came. You have no clue how many people out there were stuck in BWL or havent raided at all.
Also, you did not get free boosted characters left and right back then. Most people had one main character so playing a new class will have a huge novelty factor.

There will still be a sense of wonder considering a lot of people have only seen/finished half the raids. Also there is quite a lot of things we all forgot. I know I did the onyxia attunement but besides looking for Rexxar I have no fucking clue what I had to do along the way.

Lastly, coming back with more knowledge is actually a plus and not detrimental. Back then I was clueless and basically dead weight for my groups. I was okay for my younger self, but it also excluded me from a lot of experiences like proper progression, actually perfoming and pulling my weight and being part of something and not just a bystander.

And lastly lastly if everyone got better, at least one aspect of the game will become vastly better than it was: PvP with more capable players will be more fun not less. Less target dummies running around will make for better battlegrounds and wpvp.

>play hunter at launch
>get your quest to tame a mob
>every mob is dead
>finally find one alive
>someone strolls by and kills it

Whomst else is going Night Elf Priest here

Attached: 1555349013347.jpg (809x987, 77K)

playing a few weeks ago a guild of 40 alliance in mixed tier 1 garbage roleplayed their way to tm and killed all the level 20's for 20 minutes.
if you are between stonetalon and arathi, the server is literally full of 60's in mc gear one shotting children. if it's not 60, it's a twink that's 5-15 levels higher corpse camping. it's a lot of fun if you like running back to corpse, i recommend it if that's your favorite thing to do.

Thank goodness for sharding

rollingg

>between stonetalon and arathi

Attached: 1553895846995.jpg (455x457, 42K)

yeah between 15 and 35. not geographically retarded cat poster

Reminder for everyone to roll on a PvP server so you don't have to deal with cancerous streamer communities

Attached: 1538133089644.jpg (472x369, 23K)

rolling rolling

"Dude we've been looking for a tank for WC for hours there's only dps warriors and druids, vanilla sucks"

they aren't confident in that date or they'd say it by now. i think we'll find out within 2 weeks though

gggggggggggggg

>warrior NE for tanking
cringe

>implying im not gonna stream on a pvp server and call everyone a streamsniper everytime I get killed

Warrior spec doesn't matter at low level. If those 'DPS warriors' refuse to tank a lvl 20 dungeon, they're just bad.

ok

'we don't need tank, you just need to heal better'

they see me rollin'

You can manage a lot of instances with a fucking Hunter pet, but for some reason everyone's convinced that only Prot Warriors can tank.

Anyone wanna take bets on how quickly this is going to die? I tried playing on a vanilla private server a while back, and the nostalgia wore off super quickly. I give it a good month or two before the population starts dropping like flies.

Eventually they will all realize that MMORPGs were never good games. You only have nostalgia for them because you were playing them with your friends.

>Torn between being a tank or a warlock.
>Can either get infinite free groups for getting hit.
>Or higher groups than average for being able to summon people back into the dungeon and panic voiding.
It's rough.

Consecration is not good. It's prohibitively expensive and does comparatively little damage.

>alliancefags actually believe this
lmao

Indeed because Blizzard isn’t going give genuine experience.
And many players will leave the first few months

Attached: 69816145-D688-489A-BF73-58E81D049E4B.jpg (960x932, 64K)

If by PvE you mean raiding, just about everything has a niche even if they're good only at specific points in progression.

Druids suck though, even as healers they're the worst. Play one if you want free gear and a raid spot purely for utility.

I'm gonna be useful in raids as a paladin with 31 in holy regardless of the rest of the talents, right? Just making sure.

Paladin is truly a cuck class, avoid it unless you plan to tank and heal only.

>paladin
>tank
Based retard

I NEED IT. I NEED IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. THERE ARE NO OTHER GAMES. IMPERATOR ROME WAS SHIT

RELEASE IT NOW BLIZZARD

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

>leveling a warrior on light's hope
>druid and a priest at the crossroads literally chase me down just to buff me

i missed this

Attached: 1547258838030.png (538x396, 15K)

>"Muh world and exploration"
>Proceeds to solo level by grinding mobs
>Has done it on at least 3 private servers before
>Doesn't interact with othet players until level 60

Was it autism?

cant wait to each blizzards shit after shitting on their games for years!

AHNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1493214036881.jpg (354x423, 83K)

>I know I did the onyxia attunement but besides looking for Rexxar I have no fucking clue what I had to do along the way.

As a full time Ally, I know that chain by heart because the plotline is absolutely amazing and plays out like a good story.

You tell em phoneposter

Stop !!!!!! I want to buff intel !!!

*pays full price for a 15 year old game*
>"heh... retailcucks"
*orbits asmongold*
>"they dont know what real fun is"
*does decade-old content*
>"do... do i fit in yet guys? can i say i played vanilla now?
*watches retail fall further and get shut down*
>"haha WE WON"
*blizzard introduces cash shop and tokens to classic*
>"w-we won???"
*game turns to shit as retail did*
>"NOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN YOU'VE ONLY DONE THIS EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION SINCE WOTLK"

Attached: 1525245904692.jpg (638x252, 95K)

>we will never get new 5 man dungeons like BRD
5 Man dungeons are the best part of WoW, fuck PvP and fuck raiding.

Good.

Are you going to stop posting these shitty threads every fucking day then, or have you been paid to keep posting this shit until classic dies a month after launch?

Attached: ceaaf52ca0269ac3cc11c77ea71d3117c222d6fae3a879585c1fcecdb6c81125.jpg (480x360, 24K)

It's coming out in September, retards. It's not coming out in June/July, or else it'd compete with 8.2.

Attached: 1543555726107.png (750x767, 298K)

My guess is it's really good vs Feral druids FC'ing.

people would much rather have a mage than a warlock due to poly and water. warlocks also have quite poor dps before late gear

if you dont like pvp you are just bad at the game

The content in 8.2 will dry up after a couple of days, it'll launch in the drought between 8.2 and the Aszhara raid to keep people subbed

The Classic Devteam is play testing the game Right at this moment while you cant.

Attached: 1554391298406.jpg (369x387, 35K)

you can play on private servers right now for a more authentic vanilla experience than classic will ever give you

The classes / specs I like are irrelevant in Classic PvP

I love dueling in TBC / WotlK but classic is just boring desu

>Not having a mage friend.
I'm not a mage kinda guy, so I've got a couple people who love it so we can just party up and cover our bases.

I don't want to, even if I get a beta invite. At most I'd just run around a few minutes to see if it "felt right" then wait for the release.

We get these threads only when it's working hours in Irvine. Coincidence?

Attached: 1553904294548.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Nope. Coming out September, the same window BfA, Legion, and MoP used. Like a proper expansion.

>guesswork all over the place
>more authentic
nice try, Russian. You're going to have to scrape up 15 dollars a month.

Yeah but the server will die the moment Classic releases, wasting all of your effort and leaving you burnt out.

>thread started at 3am pst
Are you rarted

sure, but then you're gonna be rolling on the same gear which isnt very optimal. especially for the rare pieces.

dumb blood elf poster

Eh, we've all gotta make sacrifices. I figure as long as one of us is a tailor, it'll work out with the extra groups we'll get Late game's gonna be a hassle, though.

Reminds me of the time me and a bunch of literal who's pugged some WSG and ran into a rank 11+ Horde premade on Kronos 2 just to shit on them 3:0.

Good times, damn. Mind you, they didn't give up to queue again, they legit tried to win for about 30 minutes.

you're both gonna need to be tailors for the bop bis pieces.

Good. Normies are already back at work and kids at school. That means less people tagging my mobs.

Can't be helped, I'll probably just make the warlock my alt and give him the tailor stuff.

Would Druid tanks theoretically be the fastest way to achieve a world first Rag kill due to how quickly they level and gear up?

>Should i start smoking again?

Not worth it man. Ive been off them for two years and i have never been happier.

Keep it up boomer just remember when you die you shitty kid will probably sell all your good vidya games

Attached: tough.jpg (238x250, 33K)

no

Why not?

WHY ARE THERE HUNDREDS OF THESE THREADS EVERY DAY? IS CLASSIC COMING OUT NEXT WEEK? THE SHILLING HAS BEEN RAMPED UP TO 11. YOU FAGS ARE EVEN MAKING WOW THREADS ON /pol/ FFS

That's nostalgia goggles speaking. The most popular dungeons were always the most linear ones that were divided into wings. It was extremely rare to do a full BRD run. Even on partial runs someone would always get lost and it would take more time than it had to.

Blizzard has an actual 1.12 client to base Classic off of.

Attached: 1545888005104.png (205x65, 18K)

Because they're being PAID to, user. Anyone who really wanted to go "home" would have been playing on a private server already.

Absolutely not, furfag.

you're gonna need a shit ton of rep to get to rag so it doesnt really matter if the druid can level up a bit faster. also the fire res gear is much better for warrios. and from my experience healing feral tanks from mc to aq, they take a whole lot more effort keeping up.

and yet they chose to patchwork together an emulation of vanilla on Legion's

Expect to get worse within the next few weeks. They have been shilling for about a month already, I believe, and the closer it gets to launch, the more desperate they get to create false expectation and to keep people talking about this shit.

It's the same 5 bots everyday, posting the same 1 sentence messages with the same images and same filenames every time.

Attached: 1477875154688.jpg (1024x732, 103K)

>legion port
>sharding
>loot trading, aka scamming
>1.12 stats in MC/Dungeons
>nazi enforced chat rules where they can shut down your account for saying that there are two genders

>for about a month
I wish it would had been just a month...

>about a month
try "since it was announced at blizzcon 2017"

If Blizzard was based, they would give the authentic 1.12 database to private server admins and focus on fixing BFA. Because let's be honest, the only people still playing Classic after a few months will be private server veterans which, is not that huge number of people compared to how many subs WoW has (or used to have).

>Sharding is limited to starting zones
>Loot sharing isn't in it

It was never this often and this obnoxious though.

Attached: 1498606000064.jpg (720x502, 25K)

sharding is only in starter zones
loot trading doesn't affect gameplay
1.12 talents nullifies any pve difficulty up until c'thun regardless
then don't

then you also don't have to put up with half the playerbase being chinks, corrupted admins that sell r14s, uncountable bugs, meme tier nerfs to gold farming in dungs, 10k pop shit, laggy servers, meme mafias, etc

20k people tops. -if that-

Watch the Blizzcon presentation, they found it easier to do that than upgrade 1.12 for modern infrastructure.

>they would give the authentic 1.12 database to private server admins
can't due to copyright laws

>the only people still playing Classic after a few months will be private server veterans
retail shill cope

>loot trading doesn't affect gameplay
>Loot sharing isn't in it
you can go to bwl pugs and easily steal loot for your friends. so good luck getting any items in pugs

that's all you can respond with? kek

>bwl pugs
LOL

honestly its better that than private servers where master loot is broken and wont work once every other week

do people unironically still play this game?

Attached: 629f5826802df3f09b9dbc27493707c4f68590d521d919358d29bf533ae72ab1.jpg (480x468, 68K)

>bunch of haven't played vanilla in over 10 years people
vs
>min/max private server neckbeards 6+ years playing fags

kek

Attached: 1555859729471.png (526x567, 474K)

>Who has the best aesthetics in healing gear?
priest if you're human or nelf

You can go 25-x-x and still be useful

>you won't get lost for hours
....what? Theres a map and hearthstone....there's always been a map and hearthstone

I played to 60 multiple times on private servers last summmer and enjoyed it more than raiding because I love dungeons, especially when you do them with a scuffed pug team (like a paladin tank or something) to make them more challenging.

Full runs do happen, you just have to make the group yourself and advertise it as such. You will be looking for people for a while though but I didn't mind.

Not true
Warlocks bring blood pact and curses
They also don't lose to mages in dps at any state of the game

same fag.

>They also don't lose to mages in dps at any state of the game
legacyplayers.com/Raids/

feel free to click on literally any raid and look at the dps charts. mages are always on top. warlocks often at the very bottom. also blood pact and curses mean shit all when compared to water and polymorph

I might be wrong but I think you can on PvE servers?

Not that guy but
>loot trading, aka scamming
Only in raids or whatever it was, this will not be a problem
>1.12 stats in MC/Dungeons
yeah thank god
>nazi enforced chat rules where they can shut down your account for saying that there are two genders
I'm honestly a little worried about this

I vaguely remember that you couldnt

Truly a brainlet among brainlets. It stopped being an "unknown world" with "wonder and mystery" when you'd been 60 for a few months, and it was always a min-max fest. Didn't stop the player population steadily growing for three years though did it.
Stick to retail, my guy.

You could definitely have characters in opposing factions on PvE servers.

>mages are always on top
Not sure if troll but I'll bite
Mages don't beat rogues or warriors in mc/bwl so you are wrong about this regardless
Also raid dps looks like pic related most of the time (this is bwl)
Why would mages outdps warlocks?
Also
>also blood pact and curses mean shit all when compared to water and polymorph
Nice meme

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-04-29 kl. 18.47.04.png (1246x1140, 331K)

warlocks in pve is a total meme. they rule pvp without contest though.

>no more holocaust debates
>no more maga
>no more fbi crime statistics
>no more rapefugee invasion
>no more hilldawg and mexicans
honestly. Classic chat is finally going to be amazing.

Warlocks are shared top dpsers in aq40 and naxx
Your statement only makes sense in mc/bwl where casters suffer from caster-unfriendly boss mechanics, this applies to mages equally much though
Something tells me you've never played a raid past bwl

I'm torn between warrior, warlock and rogue

I played warlock and rogue during vanilla, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy warrior
Can you convince me to play warrior? I'm thinking about making hunter as alt for gold farm and since you get really good gear from bwl so gearing it as alt should be easy

how many raids did you have to go through to find that one? ive looked through like 20 without finding a single one.

mc/bwl are aoe fests if you know what you're doing. and do you know what class is best at aoe dps?

Attached: file.png (618x555, 101K)

You're not supposed to say that, you're supposed to just agree with him and point out another trivial bullshit that only happened to you once, 10 years ago, so yet another imbecile can post their stupid experience he also had once, 10 years ago.
This is so you can all dwell in nostalgia while simultaneously jerking each other off to a VERY selective memory of this fantasy dream you have, that at the time probably wasn't even that interesting in the first place, and the only reason you even remember it is because you were too gullible, very easy to please, and had nothing better to do then.

Ahh... classic wow! Definitely a great game, not just the dream of a bunch of degenerate incels who failed at life and who believe playing a game will make them 12 year old again.

I wonder who are these incels going to blame for their shitty lives, once they're two months in, they realize the game is absolute shit, and their lives did not improve in any tangible way.

Attached: 1514600119205.jpg (383x387, 31K)

>Being such a friendless autistic virgin that you pug vanilla raids
Lmao I hope for your sake you're only doing that shit on a second alt or something

Attached: 81B7C71A17774DF5AE4B1CA42BB521F2.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Aren't warlocks the best AoE dps in trash fights where they're able to use hellfire? That means no cleaves, no fire immunes and getting some heals.

look at all that projection

Cringe

>how many raids did you have to go through to find that one? ive looked through like 20 without finding a single one.
I looked at the first one i found
>mc/bwl are aoe fests if you know what you're doing. and do you know what class is best at aoe dps?
So you include trash dps? And you say that warlocks have poor dps? Are you actually retarded

k

at least 3 of them that I know of has played vanilla at "top" level for quite some time.

you're eventually gonna get benched for or miss a reset.

Holy shit imagine being this genuinely buttblasted about other people looking forward to a game. Dude, go take a walk or something.

Attached: 1516722489708.png (359x425, 252K)

Attached: 1555473093022.png (494x371, 124K)

>Being disposable enough to your raid that they actually bench you
Yikes

no, locks don't outdps mages at any stage of the game infact the difference only grows larger when they respec fire

trash is unironically the hardest thing about vanilla raiding. atleast after the first week when everyone has learned the bosses. nut the facts are on my side. just look at the dps charts. warlocks are pretty much never at the top.

no dumb nigger we are waiting for it

Why do people get so angry when someone points out facts about a shitty game?

>you can play on private servers right now for a more authentic vanilla experience than classic will ever give you
Based on what niggerdry do you say this? Your private server wont hold shit against another huge release when wow classic fucks up every goddamn game AGAIN on arrival.

One: Don't play retail
Two: not a 'tranny'
Three: PvP isn't a requirement to want to play Classic. It's one aspect of it just the least interesting to some like myself. I have zero interest in PvP content and don't want to engage in Wpvp just what to level and quest and belett alone to mind my own business because I am not a dick

>facts
Only facts here are that you're unable to cope

3 warlocks combined will outdps 3 fire mages, even though one of the mages will be on top of dps chart. With one shadow priest in raid applying debuff dps gap will be even larger.

>Current year
>Being a christfag and not a based atheist
Kill yourself

does someone of the replies implies that someone is mad? or you are just being so autistic I wonder who is having it right 6 different persons or just one

Pic is literally first raid i clicked boss+trash on
You can't legit make the argument that warlock have bad dps if you include trash

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-04-29 kl. 19.03.18.png (1248x1174, 348K)

top mages vs top warlocks in naxx

Attached: file.png (1279x505, 318K)

>Not knowing how ignite works

Your arguments are fragmented, broken up by emotional appeal and personal anger. Not only that, but it's kind of hard to ascertain what the fuck you're trying to say besides "this is bad". Don't know what else to say bruv

Agree

>want to play priest healer
>also want to be unique

new thread when

home

>He thinks only christians believe in a God

That being said, KYS.

Attached: wojak brainlet 9.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I think I hit a nerve here.

What was it? Was it the part where you'll eventually have to face playing a dead game will not make you a child again? Or is it the fact that you know your precious video game will be dead within 2 months? Maybe it's the fact you're wasting your life away into a shitty form of escapism simply because you're too much of a failure to ever succeed at anything that is not virtual and aimed at children?

stop cherry picking the one screenshot you found. every raid you look at has mages above warlocks.

lol horde sucks ass

there's that projection again

You could be the 1 in every 1000 priests who use the Power Infusion build. You get your very own pet mage.

I don't know if you are a troll or just don't know that much about the game but I'm not interested in digging more into your weird ideas when you refer me to legacyplayers where the first raid i click on shows the absolute opposite of what you are saying
Warlocks aren't bad dps period

If WoW Classic doesn't release around the same time as FFXIV they're gonna lose people including me. Like fuck am I waiting until the TECHNICAL end of summer in September to play a game that's 15 years old. I'll just go play FFXIV.

I play as a dwarf tank while drunk for full immersion

Attached: 1546675943463.jpg (421x407, 33K)

Then we should have that in America too. We allow the right too much freedom and power. We should do all we can to make it as difficult as possible to allow any right wing policies to be implemented.

This grasping is pathetic

have fun being at the bottom till naxx then

What those niggers don't seem to understand either is that its a protection spec to do reckoning. Yeah, good luck being useful to anyone with your meme build!

People tolerate bad gameplay for God tier everything else

post link to nudes

I'm playing a ele/resto tauren shaman with engineering and herbalism. Where does this put me?

Right. That's what they get for having children in this day and age. Fucking irresponsible fucks. We need mandatory sterilization of all right wingers.

>tauren shaman
in the short bus

>the no shoes nigger spammer is a pve baby
this makes SO much sense.

No one cares about Horde bullshit. Fuck off this is an Alliance only board cumdump

cringe

based bpd tranny

I topdpsed as warlock in aq40 and naxx on feenix
but thanks for the help

Smash is a shit game and should not be considered a fighting game. Only children and virgins play smash. What a faggot you have to be to unironicaly defend it. Kill yourself.

seek help

Attached: 1553438580093.png (620x640, 260K)

>PvP isn't a requirement
It's half the game. Why do you think you're doing pve content to get better gear? To stand around your capital city in? No, dipshit, it's for killing other players with.

No reason to be angry, incel.

It's not your fault you're a failure whose only source of pride in life comes from the approval you receive from other incels who play a game that has been dead for more than half a decade.

You should go back and read our exchange. Report back and let me know whose nerves were struck.

>Actually caring about that shit game

Damn nigga this level of projection is off the charts

You sound very defensive right now. Are you really that upset about being a loser?

Not only is no one angry but the (you)s you've been receiving aren't even banter at this point it's just people feeling sorry for you. I really do hope you manage to come back from the ledge you're on

Can I get a quick rundown on holy paladins? Are you a buffbot or do you spam 1 heal on tanks or what do you do?

thanks for the bumps user. can we trust you to do the same for the next thread? i hope so.

Why are you replying to yourself? Are you really this insecure you need to reply to yourself in order to feel like your point has been validated?

Enjoy winning or losing based on RNG procs. I've 100-0'd orcs without them resisting a single stun plenty of times. At least Taurens cover a massive hole in the Shaman's role. No disables.

What server is the most popular classic one atm?

you put a blessing up
spam 1 healing button
tbc arrives
you put a blessing up
spam 1 healing button
wotlk arrives
you put a blessing up
spam 1-2 healing buttons

Avoid 'blizzlike'. Complete waste of your time and you'll probably get your fill before the game even comes out. Play henhouse if you wanna get a feel for endgame PVP. Just be aware that it's 1.8, not 1.12.

Paladin is quite possibly the most boring fucking class in the game. I don't understand how anyone could enjoy them. Even Hunters do more.

Hi again btw sorry if i sounded rude earlier

Try again

Attached: hmmm.png (1221x834, 47K)

>Just be aware that it's 1.8, not 1.12.
What is 1.8? I doubt henhouse is 1.8?

>No disables.
there are tons of them with engineering. which you need to have if you're going to pvp. and shamans are especially weak against rogues. with no anti-cc they are extremely prone to getting stunlocked to death by any rogue who knows what he's doing. and seeing how fucking popular the class is, you're going to face a lot of them. the stun resist is extremely important and works absolute wonders. much more so that a short stun with cast timer. tauren is also the worst skin in the game due to their size and slow animations making you feel like you move like a snail

its always funny to see people overvalue hardiness on a class that has shield + heals. you realise your toughest fights will be against shadow priests and warlocks right

there are no tough fights against shadow priests and warlocks because unless you're just standing there afk they can't kill you

It is. Fucked diminishing returns and shit like lupos doing shadow damage is enough to tell you that. Also, the gear only goes as far as ZG/T2.

a warlock will fuck you up no matter what you do. haven't had much experience with spriest seeing how rare they are though. hardiness is without a doubt the best pvp racial in the game though

Can't heal if there is a melee with kick or pummel on your ass
Well I mean the talents and skills are all 1.12 right? They allow no higher gear than t2/r14 but that doesn't mean "the server is 1.8"

a rogue will perma stuck lock you with or without shield

I'm utterly confused how people think classic will be dead in 2 months.. y'all know private servers have been around for like 13 years right?

Attached: leafcutie.png (400x500, 195K)

Perhaps I should've been more clear. Felhunter Demonologists have 60 resists across the board not counting anything from buffs, enchants or gear. This is painful for any caster to deal with. Then you consider a boosted curse of tongues and even an LHW will cast at a crawl. I guess if you're enhancement you'll have an easier time. Never really been a fan of enh/resto though cause you lack things like clearcasting and eye of the storm which can make it a nightmare in fights that stretch on. Shadow Priests its highly dependant on who has more int and if you can manage to grounding mana burns. If they bust your tremor between heartbeats on a fear they can get mana burns off quite easily however.

retards.

Hope everyone in this thread knows it's common courtesy to /salute your local Grand Marshal or High Warlord whenever you pass them by since they've literally had to ruin their own lives in order to get that title and weapon so a little kindness goes along way

Imagine being this mad at people having fun and trying to use armchair psychology as a weapon to hurt them lmao

I can't wait for classic, I was super against it at first but I hope it does really well. One of the biggest things I always hated was missing out on the better aspects of the game because I was a stupid kid at the time and literally had no idea what mmos even were. I bought the game thinking it was just another in the rts series and fell in love with it but fuck if I understood anything. Being able to go back and see it for all it worth will be a lot of fun