What games do middle class people play?

What games do middle class people play?

Attached: 1549237231011.jpg (550x362, 96K)

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

THEY CANNOT MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL

GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER

GIVE
UP
FREE
WILL
F O R E V E R

Games that let me self insert as somebody who is middle class but breaks their glass ceiling

THEIR VOICES WON'T BE HEARD AT ALL

Allow me to make this perfectly clear, I blame the jews for the mess we’re in.

jews + good goyim = a match made in hell

God damn, is six figures what the middle class is these days?

EVE, I guess.

LUL this image makes me fukken mad as shit.

250k is NOT something normal people can ever achieve, EVER. It is only for priviledged people who have major supporting families who weren't born brainlet's in a trailer park.

The MOST anyone can ever hope to get is like 30-40k at best.

SwoleBenji

>What games do middle class people play?
Lately been playing Skyrim SE with like 100+ mods again. Probably going to get the new Anno soon.

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

>it's an user realizes he's lower class episode

Attached: 1510631969101.jpg (900x948, 111K)

Why do all those people look so unhappy?

That asian christmas cake is kinda cute

They usually do, user

DISPLAY OBEDIENCE

How the fuck do people making 250k a year not work like, 2-3 years then retire forever?

I wagecucked 13 years starting at 17k and ended up around 39k once I hit management (retail). Got fired cause I followed a shoplifter past the curb, and I can literally live for 8 years before going broke with NO GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS AT ALL.

How do these 250k NPC's even spend all that fucking money?

SwoleBenji

What's that quote? "The greatest trick of Capitalism was convincing the lower class that they were middle class, and merely disenfranchised aristocrats"?

The fact is that the "middle class" has never referred to the working class. It refers to the mercantile class, landowners, large business owners. Look, the upper class are nobility. Can you really tell me you're ONE step below nobility? I fucking doubt it.

no she isn't

children

single person 230k is obviously not middle class

user I'm a longshoreman and make the big bucks. I make 6 figures and rub it in tp Uni graduates just to piss them off

>stuck on a boat 6 months in a year
living the life

Even without taxes that's only 750k, you can't retire on that in your 20s.

My parents adveraged like 30k a year combined and they had me, lel.

So having kids isn't an excuse.

I barely spend like $80 on food a month, rent being around $550. I sure as fuck could.

Nah, average is shit because you got ppl like bezos who fuck the scales
0.1% of ppl hold like 40% of all money so you need to look at median to see how bad things really are

People who make more money don't buy the same things you do, not even in greater quantities. They just buy more expensive things. Their house costs $2m, they own two luxury cars, their insurance is better and hence more expensive, they have three or four kids, they spend ten times as much on food and clothing as you do, they take big expensive vacations, they buy boats, they encourage their children to rack up $200k in overseas tuition fees, etc. etc.

living in a high cost city fucks with your money man.

your mum LOL B^)

They don't have to though. Instead of slaving away at whatever office cuck job they got making that dosh they could live a simple life, in a cheap apartment, playing WoW all day.

Most people don't want to eat beans and rice in a dump for the next 60 years.

That's not what a longshoreman is my dude

How much you make? West coast?
Is it hard to get into the union?

Some people can be responsible with money and raise kids well even on a budget that irresponsible retards with a lot of money would call poor.

Yeah, but they don't. Seriously, if you could eat a big honking rib steak every day that you cooked on your nice BBQ on your patio at your house big enough for 3-4 kids wearing your nice clothes with all your friends over marveling at your nice car

you're saying you're not the tiniest bit tempted to have ANY part of that?

........................................I see

Not being so sick of society you wander off into the woods or socially isolate yourself from the bullshit. I would struggle to find how to spend 30k a year let alone the millions ceo’s get paid.

I can feel the collapse of all human society coming now. The end of the earth. We hit our first barrier to becoming a space fairing race and failed. Enjoy the last of your pathetic existences before the resource wars start.

Attached: 3E76F828-863F-4191-88C1-BCA69D464D2F.jpg (220x165, 11K)

>and raise kids well
Obviously not since instead of wanting a family your life goal it to live in a small apartment playing computer games until you die.

The pic is from a magazine that only rich people read, to them someone who has single digit millions in their savings account only qualifies as middle class.

But I can do that at 100k/year. 250k is fucking insanity

You ARE making six figures right Yea Forums?
I mean it's 2019...

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

Who /bottomofthebarrel/ class here?

>middle class
>$230000 income
motherfucking what

Space isn't that easy to travel. Nor is it easy to colonize other planets.

>But I can do that at 100k/year
Maybe in shitty flyover land with a bunch of debt.
At which point why bother?

>middle class
>income in the 95th percentile
who the fuck did this math

Someone making $100k a year is paying the exact same amount of rent I am doing at $40k a year, awesome.

Cope.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yes. Doctors, lawyers, business, tech professionals all middle/upper middle class.
The upper class have so much wealth(not income) it'd make your head spin.

>thinking income is important

Attached: 1548664052803.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Pretty hard to get into at this point. Best bet is to sign up as a Dockhand and go up from there(My starting wage was 18/hr as a dockhand).

>thinking income is important
>Pew defines the middle class as those earning between two-thirds and double the median household income.This means that the category of middle-income is made up of people making somewhere between $40,500 and $122,000

I live in San Francisco, pay $2100/mo for a room in a 4br apartment; one that’s pretty “spacious” for SF.

I make $210,000 on paper, but the government takes about 33% of that.
That leaves me with about $100k before food, travel, etc.

What’s depressing is that I’ve only saved ~200k after 4 years of work. I spent like 40k after I got fired and had to look for work for a few months.

>not being 6 figures in debt after university

YIKES

CRINGE

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>house cleaner
Like a washing machine? Wouldn't that just go to house bills?

I'm a longshoreman at the Long Beach/LA port in Socal.

How long have you been in? Casuals today start at $30/h.

is there a high paying easy job out there that will hire somebody who's only experiences are minimum wagecuckery and an average gpa

Grilling and meat are banned in the cities for your safety and the enviroment, user

WHILE NEVER STEPPING OUT OF LINE

>this is middle class in America
what do you even do with all this spare money?

>donations: 615$
>dining out: 250$
>health insurance: 270$

Attached: wtf.png (253x326, 193K)

>I live in San Francisco, pay $2100/mo for a room in a 4br apartment
I found multiple cheaper places on craigslist in minutes lol.
>That leaves me with about $100k before food, travel, etc.
oh nooo poor baby

Damn and I thought I was doing good being able to go to McDonald's whenever I wanted for the most part.

What the fuck?

>$650,000
>middle class
lolwat

Yes, every apprentice position at a tradesman union

t. apprentice electrician who makes $70k a year in a city where the medium is $46k

what spare money lol

>Not spending $100k a year on each kid

ugh you lower class people just don't understand the middle class struggle

I can eat ribs daily on 20-30k / yr if I wanted. I bodybuild so I have no reason to eat steak on the daily.

Having kids is a time sink, which means less time with vidya. Also no friends, but when I had acquiantences they had BBQ's and shit but it was nothing special, just a big fucking time sink / distraction from better activities.

A nice car is anything that runs without fear of breaking down. I have never owned such a luxury, but my gf has one but at a HUGE fukken cost that isn't worth it.

And yeah if I was stinking rich sure why not do all that jazz but I'm a brainlet with 7th grade math skill TOPS and can't get any degrees / certs / STEM job so I was forced to wagecuck in retail. Hit management status, got rando-fired cause I followed a shoplifter and he reported me to corporate. Now I have infinity free time to play WoW and stream that shit all day every day till I either make it like the other youtube cucks or blow my brains out when my money depletes. (8 years remaining.)

SwoleBenji

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

Attached: 1553660181857.jpg (705x960, 87K)

>tfw making $14k a year, and it's considered very good in my country
I know the cost of living is more expensive in America, but god damn it, it's not THAT much more expensive.
Life is so fucking unfair.

Don't donations help your taxes a truck load?

>why don't more people live like me,
>says the isolated neet that plans to kill himself in eight years
hmm

Attached: 1534066304076.png (451x619, 392K)

You seriously believe 100k a year isn't good enough? Bro I make like 35k a year and raise two kids and I'm the only income, I'm not on any government assistance either, have an apartment a decent vehicle and can afford small luxuries. What you're paying in rent is a month of work for me.

no

>Working in retail for that long
I make 6 figures just a year out of x-ray school and even starting I was making 80k. Why would you waste your time for less than 20 dollars an hour?

yes

not at the price of having a boring job that takes me all of my time

The problem is your lack of foresight.
You have two kids making 35k, you are most likely saving little to nothing and expenses aren't going to go down for 1-2 decades.
What if you lose your job? What if you or a child is injured? What if the economy tanks for awhile?
It's not about having the next gadget or fancy clothes, it's about peace of mind in a chaotic world.

What kind of math gave you $100k as $210k - 33%

>no government assistance
Hmmm so you're not black then are you illegal?
I won't tell you can trust me

>18k for charity
k for children lessons
> dollars per fucking vacation
>>>>student loan debt repayment when you have fucking kids
what the fuck is wrong with your country?

Attached: 1445766574241.jpg (384x395, 24K)

>taking three vacations a year and feeling average
The fuck is wrong with these people

I honestly can't even figure out where their money is going. Feels like they're just overspending on literally everything.

>average
>three vacations a year
>$42,000 babysitters

no

I have very little savings but am working my way into a higher pay grade, have been for a bit and should be getting interviews this year.

wait, what? THIS is the definition of the middle class? I thought any single person making over 100k a year was well into the middle class.

>not maybe
fuck you

It has diminishing returns as well as a cap. There is virtually no reason to donate $600 worth of shit every month. The deductible it applies to your taxes is largely negligible compared to just saving fucking $7200.

>asian lady is all alone
might be true for japan, but whites have yellow fever

>$1.5m home

Attached: wvv561t6ceyy.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

>childcare $42000
>$21000 each
>$1750 per month
Are they literally paying a babysitter a fucking full-time wage to take care of each kid for 8 hours a day? No wonder these people are in such shit, they decided to have kids and spend money on them lavishly and then they paid someone to actually take care of them in lieu of parenting.

White, government assistance is for people who desperately need it and I would see it as being a personal failure.

Especially not anymore now that the standard deduction doubled

because he can't find anything else? College is too hard for a lot of people so you're left with shit paying jobs

lmao prole

Is this bait? Median household income is like 60k in the US. I grew up in a rough neighborhood that was like 90% black, but I became a programmer and got the hell out of there. Now I make 6 figures in Philadelphia where cost of living is pretty low. Stop making excuses and blaming your parents. You are responsible for your own success.

No neetbux, no senpai, no desire to slavewagecuck ever again.

You got any other options?

>Especially not anymore
Pablo...

Some parents have compulsion to give their children "the best" in terms of prep for life, experiences, etc.
This is one area where spending can go to the max.
>music, sports, academic etc lessons cost $$$ because it's a person tutor from [player in famous orchestra/retired-pro athlete/retired top professor] etc
>prep school for the elite with $$$$$ tuition
>$$$ vacations so they can socialize with elite's children from prop academy

>be american
>go to school
>it puts you in crippling debt unable to find a job with no experience

So you're the kind of people looking for babysitters at child-molester wages.

Attached: 8nby8tqw51j01.jpg (1034x816, 315K)

Most of those people are hundreds of thousands in debt. If you go look at most members of US political positions, they are hundred plus thousand dollars in debt.

this is what liberals think is normal
then they say they're communists and cry how they're being oppressed

race, gender, sexual orientation dont mean shit
it's wealth that makes you privileged, and these liberals are all fucking rich

but you're intelligent enough to be a programmer, which is a function of your parents and your natural abilities (genetic material and development)

University actually only exists to teach you the basics about the job you want while providing you access to like-minded people to network with. Whether you spend 20k to go to school or 100k it doesn't matter if you haven't already lined up a job by the time you graduate.

Just put your kids in public pre-school. Those "child care centers" are all shit quality anyway so why pay for them?

I trust you guys
Should i go to College/Uni or a trade school

The point is that if you're spending that much on a sitter per month you are literally not taking care of your kids. They're at fucking school for 8 hours and sleep 8 hours and you're paying someone $3500 per month to take care of them. Those aren't "babysitters", they're full-time nannies.

>42k on childcare
>18k on vacations
>18k on donations
>12k for music teachers

>Paying for all this shit when you are also paying $32k a year in student loans

Attached: clownpep.png (512x512, 117K)

Bro you know you could like learn how to program right now right?

whatever seems easier/interest you more

Well lets see. Anything medical (xray) requires priviledge and proper upbringing. I had neither. I had co-workers with rich af parents / grandparents that supplied them with the money to go through medical school. This also requires that you aren't born a brainlet. I can't do math past 7th grade shit but I can ace everything else. The math part ALONE is what's holding me back. I've spent months at the library trying to overcome this hurdle and can't fukken do it.

Some schmuck that managed a retail store can't just be like "Hurr durr gonna get into xraying people now" without a gorillion dollars and brainpower to get the degrees necessary.

$23k is like $450 a week on food. My parents spent like £100 a week in the early 2000s on our 5 person family. You’d have to go to the butchers/fishmonger all the time and the meals out would need to be like $200 a go to get anywhere near that

How the fuck did you gather that from that pic, are you mentally retarded?

Do you already have a field you're interested in majoring in that you know for a fact will provide you with a lucrative job? If not, do trade school. It's shorter, cheaper, and assures you a job for the time being and then if you change your mind afterwards you can just pay your way through university later.

A trade school if you don't mind doing labor for the rest of your life, granted it would pay well and it would be "easy" to find work.

University is often more rewarding as well as more difficult and requires you to talk to people within your field. You need to network into a position whereas most tradeschools will have you into an apprenticeship by the end and can be paid for by a plethora of companies. But then you'll be an electrician for literally your entire life working day in and day out doing electrical work forever so you better fucking love it.

The rent. See math in pic.

It’s great! Very happy with my salary compared to the median for some-college-but-no-degree. What’s depressing is my frivolous spending and unemployment feels like a setback compared to my more thrifty, better-investing peers.

I factored in interbutts, electricity, and other utilities. Plus I wouldn’t move for the price - I live with my best friends.

Attached: 7020F416-936F-4083-A801-047F9B74DAA1.jpg (1125x1295, 170K)

I did in college and it's too hard, most people can't program

these people live within their budget, but they overpay on a lot of shit.

>college is too hard
I've tried 3 times and the only thing holding me back each time is English shit. I can't stand writing and I hate the poor length of college. Going to school for a 4 hour class 2 days a week for 3 1/2 months is just too much for me. The gap between classes is to long to allow me to retain shit well. I'd much rather have a crash/crush course that's 2 months long and 4 days a week allowing me to properly absorb shit instead of having a 4 day gap between my last class and the next lesson.

Anyone can be a front end web developer at a consulting agency. It takes very little skill at all since 90% of the work is "move this element 10px to the right and change the header to blue". We put all our diversity hires on the frontend team. Starting salary is 60k and you just need to know a bit of JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

Your degree doesn't matter if you are too autistic socialize and network while in school.

>three $6,000 vacations per year
>spend almost $10,000 on clothes and $23,000 on food
>$12,000 on kids' hobbies
What's wrong with these fucking people?

well the issue is that these people don't actually exist

Just network bro
>anyone rich just starts up their own studio and doesn’t want more than 2 people because more money
>everyone else struggles to get hired and at best are good only for saying “hey a job opened here” which I could do anyway
It’s all a meme, only the tutors had any connections and they are all huge assholes

X-ray is a two year program minimum, with prerequisites of course. Same amount of time RNs go through and can be done through a community college. Hey, gotta struggle through that shit if you wanna make it. I had a classmate who worked full-time night shifts while going to 8 hour clinical shifts and classes to get it done and now he gets paid 60 dollars an hour at his hospital working a pretty sweet schedule.

That's the fucking dream user

>Anyone
>you just need to know a bit of JavaScript, HTML, and CSS
your realize that shit may as well be quantum physics to most people, right? I had to learn Python and Fortran in college and I could barely do anything beyond basic loops and I didn't even graduate the second year.
I was a bit far from college when I went there, had a 3+ hours commute but I didn't really see the point since I couldn't even understand the classes

>Everyone saying they can't do things because it's too hard
I don't think your parents took the time to teach you this, so let me lay it out for you. Life is not fucking easy. You have to spend some time in the fire if you want to be a diamond, and you can't jump out the minute the heat makes you uncomfortable.

Attached: Its okay because Im crying.jpg (658x1024, 134K)

With no ubringing or priviledge, you go to shit schools with shit education and shit people making your life shit. I had to focus on fighting / weightlifting / tough guy shit just to survive. I didn't ever get to live in a house. Luckily I managed to never fall for the poverty jew of alcohol, smoking, and drugs like ALL my childhood friendships did.

I wagecucked, became manager, and had record breaking numbers in the company, and have made so many connections where I'm heralded as everyones favorite for the way I treat people, teach people, etc. None of that fucking matters though cause ONE criminal hated that I wasn't gonna let him walk out with $300 in product and called corporate on me. Corporate, being a faceless entity automatically fired me like I was just a cog in a machine. FUCK, THAT, SHIT.

I don't mind working under people. As a matter of fact if WoW Classic wasn't so close I'd just go retail cuck somewhere else (Not as a manger though.) till I had purpose.

I don't know what these other options are and I have explored many. Tradeskill jobs require math that I am incapable of.

I don't mind work. Hard work, physical work, I'd prefer not mentally taxing work (like spreadsheet shit, but retail management I literally had to spreadsheet stuff once a week.) but can do it if required.

The only thing I can think of is pay a body double (Almost impossible due to my muscular size. I might have to stop lifting to slim down to normie standards.) to do the GED test in my stead and then go be a cop or firefighter or something.

Yeah but that can't be done by a BRAINLET such as myself. I cannot MATH AT FUCKING ALL therefore NO COLLEGE ALLOWED.

you think I say it's too hard without having experience relating to this? I know what's too hard because I actually tried those things.

I've tried 3 times for school, Prior Navy so it was all paid for anyways. But it's just not for me. I've switched over to attempting to do Electrical contract work and just need to get to my local Union to do the applications process. Pay is okay at the start but after 4 years it moves into the 50-60k range.

>Donations
Get that shit outta here.

I know a family like that. They're rich, but they literally never interact with their kids and just issue a ton of orders what the kids are not allowed to do and pay a nanny to watch them 24/7. The nannies never last long in this shitshow of a home, so the kids are permanently neglected and behave terribly because nobody has ever cared about them. And then the asshole parents have the gall to complain how difficult their kids are.

THEY GLADLY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE

There's no place for brainlets in the 21st century global economy.
Sadly welfare allows your kind to breed.

Literally network, I was making $18k a year 5 years ago ago, went back to college, got an associates, a fucking associates degree, and now I do $70k a year because I made friends with apprentice guys in the electrician industry.

I'm joining the military to become an officer and go full career.

Fuck being poor, middle class, rich/nobility. I'm going straight up to the real next level in the classes.

It's not that it's "too hard" (insert whiny voice). It's that I don't care for it. Why the fuck would you spend your life doing something you find no pleasure in. You only live once.

Attached: 1556257807887.png (315x434, 209K)

oh yeah I forgot college is expensive as fuck in the US, thank god I didn't end up not graduating AND in debt.

Don't give up man, I had a couple classmates who were absolute shit at math.

>18k charity
>23k for food for 4 people
>3 vactaions a year
>2 cars
>10k clothes

dead? slave?

I don't see what you're bitching about. "Not fucking easy" by definition means that not everyone is going to make it. If everyone could do a thing, then it wouldn't be hard. So, unless you have an ingenious social restructuring in mind to MAKE life easy for everyone, you're just going to have to deal with people complaining about their shit lives.

Never stop trying. I'm not saying this in a negative way, I'm saying the only thing blocking your path is you user. I know shit isn't easy, but nothing in life worth doing is.

They absolutely do; I even know some of them.
>blow a ton of money on frivolous shit every day
>We're barely making our ends meet, user!

White boomers are just as if not more culpable.

>Never stops trying
>Fails all his life

>six figures is middle class
try 30k

It's not really expensive if you do a community college. The problem however is if you look at any CC they have super fucking low graduation rates because the schools themselves suck in some way or another. Like a drafting course, or an engineering class is only like 240 bucks a semester. It's cheap, but the reason you don't see a lot of graduates is also because of requirements.

You end up having to get a bunch of worthless fucking classes like English, writing, some civil class, some world economics or history course. You end up spending about 1/3rd to 1/2 of your actual school time on shit that has no effect on your performance as a person in your field. So you end up with a lot of people who just quit from a lack of fucking interest.

Those tips to Twitch thots add up, man.

-34, single, no kids
-living in houston
-make $52k as an electrician
-drive 2016 F-250
-$850 a month mortgage
-$285 a month car payment
-$780 a month in other bills
-spend around $300 a month at asian massage parlor
-PC gamer so only buy steam sale games
-groceries average ~$80 per week
-maybe $12 a day on breakfast and lunch(cook my own dinner)
-no yearly vacations but went to osaka for a 6 weeks back in 2012
-monthly entertainment is going to movies with close friend, batting cages and 3-4 astros/rockets/texans games(maybe $250ish)

grade my spending

Attached: 1534758367920.jpg (640x542, 25K)

I understand the hard work / grind to git gud. But there is literally something wrong with my brain that I just CANNOT into math beyond 7th grade shit. I have spent MONTHS cramming books, doing online shit, etc there is no solution to this roadblock. It does not compute in me. It cannot compute in me I have done everything in my entire being to git gud at math shit and it cannot and will not ever happen so I have to come to terms with that and find a way to "make it brah" without mathematical ability that NPC's and privileged cucks are entitled with. I dunno if it's the fault of my genes, or if I got some brain eating STD when I started fooling around with women early on and it just ate the math parts out.

To be fair I've succeeded more than my entire family's heritage ever has in terms of school and what not.

I really feel the only path to success is youtube / youtube streaming. I have 100% of the know-how to edit videos like a motherfucker and make content people want to see, SEO, viral advertising, the whole everything. I've done it before google fucking video even existed, plus I'm an ex-pro gamer so gameplay is a breeze.

I have no friends, no family to interrupt me, 8 years of funds, and a gf to get my sex on so I don't get depressed. (Just take fish oil for depression.) also mega-swole IRL and healthy bod so health won't fuck with my gaming. I have a rare genetic mutation allowing me to be fully rested after 3-5 hours of sleep so I can marathon stream / game as well.

I really see no other option in life, lads. There just isn't a job that fits my skillset and brainlet aptitude.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

thirdie here, make 400US$ a month, gov takes 30%, waste it all in food/life expenses and the only reason i havent bit the bullet yet are VIDEO GAMES

>-groceries average ~$80 per week
Fucking how? Mine easily comes out twice as much, similar conditions. And I'm a fucking skelly skelly skeleton.

I think you're earning 1/2 as much as you should be. I know electricians in their mid 30s pulling six figs. Wtf are you doing?

like someone said above, if you are too much of an autist, you won't socialize, network or even have sex in college/uni
t. finished a bachelor overseas and haven't made one friend, now am struggling through entry level jobs

Well, Good luck with all that.

>spend around $300 a month at asian massage parlor
This is an utter waste, but the rest seems reasonable.

>Luckily I managed to never fall for the poverty jew of (indulgences)
Hello, you seem well-adjusted.

I want that asian girl to come home and berate me for not working and visciously ask for her dinner after a stressful day of work

Why aren't you min-maxing Yea Forums?

Attached: meta-chart.png (1200x800, 70K)

Hes basically just saying he avoided the pitfalls many lower class people do, which is to develop a persecution complex, or addictive habits that cost them their whole paycheck. e.g. scratch offs, beer, cigarettes, drugs, prostitutes, high maintenance gfs, etc.

>Well lets see. Anything medical (xray) requires priviledge and proper upbringing

Attached: 7nte5.jpg (620x413, 29K)

>visciously
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive meeeeeeeeeeeeeee fooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd

it's $80 plus $12 per day for his breakfast and lunch, so it's a lot more than that

I do not qualify for welfare, nor do I lack the pride to apply for it.

Nah man I exhausted all resources to do this math shit. My prime ape brain cannot do it.

I spend $80 a month on food and I'm a bodybuilder.

I watched everyone around me (including parents) just degrade their life and make it far, far shittier while costing them money. It never made sense to me why anyone would want to smoke (Shittier lungs, can't run, costs too much.), drink (costs too much, does nothing beneficial.), or do drugs (Zero benefit at all to getting high.)

Not that guy, but it's easy if you buy in bulk (frozen vegetables and meat, rice etc) and cook for yourself. My food bill is about $60 per week and I eat healthy, too.

>rent
>minmax
thats not minmaxing, start paying mortgage

>car
why aren't you?

I'm not sure even I can eat for $20 a month, and given how low your student loan is I don't think you use student food parlors or something like that

I haven't saved any images of it, since I think the Clown thing will die fairly soon. But I legitimately can't think of a better response to this image than how this truly is a Clown World.

Attached: 1552219885710.png (600x600, 441K)

Public transport is a meme and biking for more than 45 minutes is intolerable outside of recreational activities.
Also if something bad happens you can sleep in your car.

>230K
>On a single person income

Is she on the board of directors for some international company or something?

how the fuck do you spend less than a dollar for food a day?

I buy a lot of cheap ground beef, green vegetables, only really eat bananas, get a bunch of canned goods that are always on sale, bread, rice, shredded cheese and other inexpensive shit that can be used for multiple dishes. HEB around here always has bundle deals. I don't bother with shit like ice cream, cookies, soda and other sweets, that shit is free at work.
this will be year 4 for me. still on starting salary, which should go up in another 2 years. the place i'm working at is not the best of companies.
dude, I hate having to jack off all the time. getting sex 4-5 times a month keeps me sane.
i'd love to see your grocery list. the last bodybuilder vid I watched, dude was consuming pounds of shit throughout the day. ate a literal carton of eggs in one sitting.

Nigger i've been left alone in the house since i was 8.
I was given $20 and a loaded shotgun.

Not him, but renting is literally cheaper in my country

If you ate strictly ramen noodles and drank tap water you probably could, but you'd only be able to eat twice a day I imagine.

cope

You only hate having to jack off because you were circumcised

>It never made sense to me why anyone would want to smoke (Shittier lungs, can't run, costs too much.), drink (costs too much, does nothing beneficial.), or do drugs (Zero benefit at all to getting high.)
This. You actually need very little money to live comfortably, provided you don't waste it on booze/cigs/drugs.

>$75 per week
wtf is this retarded ass nigger thinking. I doubt even a high school kid would accept this.

>Miscellaneous (something always comes up)
>10 fucking k

For euros, yeah. Because 90% of germans are renters. You guys are all stuck in literal wage slavery, never owning any property, paying your whole paycheck to taxes. But your countries are nice.

I already eat only once a day

i'm actually not, it's just not as fulfilling as blowing my load in some illegal that can barely speak english.

Damn, I only got the 20

>$1.5m house

Attached: 1482604081622.jpg (492x419, 58K)

Man as an adult that almost never browses Yea Forums anymore it seems like this place is still filled to the brim with children.

Yes those $250.000 income isn't very realistic even when you're a specialist with 5-10 years of experience. I'm a specialist engineer and my girlfriend is a medical specialist however we barely make over 6 digits together

Both of our parents that were less educated than us made more than us if you account for inflation. The truth of the matter is that even the "elite careers" experience massive salary erosion and lower quality of life compared to the previous generations. This is because the amount of workers needed has declined while the amount of people capable and willing to do that work has massively increased.

I'm in my thirties and have been working for 6 years now yet I don't even make 6 figures on my own and I am fairly topped out career wise unless I start my own company.

If you are still a young person please don't have elevated expectations on how much you're going to make. I hold 2 master degrees and my girlfriend has a PhD and both have 5+ years of experience on our belts.

This is not just a trend in our fields but everyone experiences this. Lawyers, medical experts, Engineering specialists, Scientists. EVERYONE of our friends and families notice a drop in real income compared to our parents and people of similar or even lower position just a generation or two ago.

It's the end of the upper-middle class for sure. You either become a business owner and rise to the high class. Or you will slowly erode until you are middle-class or even lower middle-class.

I can't imagine how my life would have been if I only had a trade or didn't have an education at all.

Life is going to become very bumpy in the next couple of decades. Be sure to invest most of what you make and don't live a lavish life because that can literally mean life or death in the coming era.

Attached: 1496591062171.jpg (560x913, 110K)

our wages and buying power are indeed much lower than in the US but that's not the case with real estate at all

You could collect cans and make more money, could make that daily if you tried hard enough

Do you want a sandwich user?

Attached: Ya gone and did it.jpg (354x360, 11K)

deranged election tourist

Then explain why 90% of germans are renters

>making $14k a year, and it's considered very good in my country
>it's not THAT much more expensive
McDonald's workers in America protested for higher minimum wage because they literally could not live on their own without government assistance. That's the full time employees.

what's the drive to have such a complicated job if you don't make that much money?

>what is property tax
You're just renting from the state.

Well the guns was for the coons and animals.
Not "coons" and 'animals", just the regular ones.

I don't recommend buying if you are a specialist. You actually switch jobs all the time and have to move out for months on end for projects causing it to be far cheaper to just rent wherever you need to stay at.

Not yet. I am 21 years old making 55k a year in the US so I hope I'll be making over 100k within the next decade or so.

>Charity, $18k
this makes me ashamed to be white

germans are expecting to get thrown out by their own kike government I reckon
well I don't pay for my food (still living at home), I just eat once a day because I'm not hungry the rest of the time and I'm less of a burden to my parents.

It's likely his alternatives don't pay as much

Owning a house/flat is not always a good thing. Renters don't have to pay for the upkeep and can easily move if they find a better place or get a new job. It has its advantages.

>but you'd only be able to eat twice a day I imagine.
thought you might be talking out your ass, but yeah.. basically twice a day if you get 4x of pic related.

I can't imagine user would live long on such a diet. that lack of nutrients would destroy his physical health fast.

Attached: 234234.png (269x381, 78K)

I'll admit $80 a month is when CUTTING. When bulking it's about triple that, lol. But I'm pretty much done with being swole as all the cardio peeps seem to be in better health and the lack of mobility of being too jacked is starting to get to me.

Grocery list:
Ground beef $1.99 or less per LB sometimes b1g1F so 99 cents a lb. Buy in bulk, freeze.
Rice: Something like 17 cents a lb buy in bulk from bulk stores.
Beans: Anywhere from 15-23 cents a lb buy in bulk from bulk stores.
Chicken: Never pay more than 69 cents a lb for any cut of chicken. Buy from Mexican stores.

Quantities used per day (All in raw form):
228g chicken
218g rice
154g bean
152g beef

Which nets to:
1871 calories
120g protein
Costs about $2.39 avg a day.

$2.39 x 31 = $74. I just round that shit up.
Gf sometimes buys me food. Sometimes I'll eat random shit if I get good coupons.

Attached: reddit BTFO.png (1037x756, 31K)

I'm not trying to be a dick dude, but your experience is not the norm. What you did, is "work harder, not smarter" . You dont need two masters to get a specialist engineering position. You couldve just gotten a BSc and started earning 4 years prior

The average american programmer makes six figures.

>a stale bread bun
>carrot stick
>egg if feeling luxurious
>water

>I hold 2 master degrees

Attached: 1524537149203.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Well fuck me what's the fastest way to learn to code

>I don't think your parents took the time to teach you this, so let me lay it out for you. Life is not fucking easy.
Seems pretty easy for those at the top who got where they are because of work their forefathers did and not because of their own personal merit, maybe we shouldn't let a select few hoard literally all the resources? Maybe modern life shouldn't to be a constant struggle with little-to-no payoff for the guy at the bottom who's doing the majority of the work to keep everyone elevated up?

The average american programmer lives in a coastal population center (e.g. silicon valley, seattle, etc), where living expenses and rent chew up 70% of their income

>they literally could not live on their own without government assistance
That is the case with McDonald's workers literally everywhere in the world.

video games are such a fucking cost-effective hobby

>take 3 vacations a year: $12000
>buy every console and every game you could ever conceivably want on it every year: $1200

If you complete and understand 80% of this you will make 200k+ starting.

Attached: 1505546396485.png (865x1645, 1.26M)

shit in a street for six weeks then fly to america

rubbish

>Quantities used per day (All in raw form):
>228g chicken
>218g rice
>154g bean
>152g beef
>
>Which nets to:
>1871 calories
>120g protein
yeah, i'd fuckin' die if I had to cut back to those numbers. i'm 6'5, 239, which is a bit overweight, but I burn a lot from all the walking I do each day.

that's awesome you have the willpower to keep to your diet, I wish I could stop being such a pig.

>The average american programmer lives in a coastal population center
I doubt that.
>where living expenses and rent chew up 70% of their income
CoL is highly exaggerated and calculators are garbage at reflecting reality

Poor people can get fucked, apply yourself or fuck off, there's nothing in this world for free

SwoleBenji here, I read like two books on coding and it eventually devolved into math algorithms that were beyond me. I got far enough after two weeks at a library to be able to make a program that can convert Fahrenheit to Celsius though.

Also, paying $300 for sex is way too much. If you redpill up you'll never have to pay for pussy. I used to be bluepilled and would spend tons of money trying to woo girls and paying for their dinners, gifts, etc and it sometimes worked, but when you're redpilled you basically just exist and girls will suck your dick lel.

>"fucking NPCs who can into math and I can't!"
No user, you are the NPC

If I know Yeppies well enough, probably The Sims. Middle class people love to spend copious amounts of money and time into renovating their homes.

100K school loan debt
300K mortgage
Children
Every worthless chucklefuck in your family constantly begging for money

Attached: m5oupjnop7b21.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

>20 on food
>200 on fun
I think it's pretty fun not to fucking starve.

don't forget the savings from pirating every PC multiplat

>falling for the IT meme instead of going into finance to get the real bucks

Yeah I chuckled at this too. Actually thinking people who can do math are beneath you.

I know tons of 20 somethings who get out of college on a comp sci degree, get a job in cali or washington because they see its offered at 100k salary, then they get there and realize their whole paychecks are getting eaten up by costs of living

You can deny it if you want. But i hope no anons lurking here take your word as gospel. Because you have two masters and cant even hit six figs after 5 years in the industry

>Every worthless chucklefuck in your family constantly begging for money
"no" it's that easy

>finance
enjoy working slave hours and getting fired when your boss guesses a coin flip wrong

>going into (((finance)))
and the hellfire

and retire at 30 with 120k passive income, worth it

I make 19k a year, and yes, I live like nobles used to live, I even have someone to clean my house up for me, you retard.
You commies are pathetic, the greatest trick of capitalism was to lead the world to its most prosperous and peaceful era of the history of the universe

>actually learning coding only to be replaced by a thirdworlder in 2 years
he gets it

you've got a funny idea of what finance is lmao

because people dont want to live in abject poverty alone in a dark room till they die. oh wait youre just an enlightened non normie right

I was replying to that user, I'm not him.
> then they get there and realize their whole paychecks are getting eaten up by costs of living
They'll still have more left over and you have much higher opportunity to save. Out side of rent and car insurance nothing costs more anyways with thing like amazon.

I didn't want to make it to specific to make it about me instead of the situation in general but if you have to know I have a masters in Electrical Engineering which is a specialization in semiconductors and I have a Masters of business administration. Both have been necessary to hold a position on the board of directors of the engineering company I work for.

Yeah I could make more than six figures as well if I move to silicon valley. I actually did the calculations but I would end up in a worse position financially since the gain in cost of living wouldn't make the gain in extra salary worth it. The important metric is income minus cost of living. Cost of living of the average programmer is insane.

Yeah like the other user said this is literally one of the best positions I could have been in that still aligned with my interests. Yet it's still a lot less than most people would expect. Having a career is a mistake.

Maybe all this experience is valuable and in a decade or two I will be able to use it to start my own company at which point I would consider it valuable. But if you actually expect to live off of a career in 2019 you basically have to accept you'll be middle-class forever.

The figures are 5x what they are in reality.