Untitled

Attached: DBF6CD04-AF05-4CA0-8F7E-0E0901D40A20.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I played 0 video games today.

Attached: Christopher-Lloyd-3-e1485595097921.jpg (300x215, 15K)

I played 5!

Attached: hi v.gif (500x277, 534K)

Haha, look at this nerd!

Attached: banzai-750.jpg (750x540, 107K)

People still make these threads? That's good. But why has this board gotten so gay? Seriously, it seems like 2 out of 3 people on this board are some kind of queer, and it's quite off putting. It wasn't always like this. Back when I frequented this board, people had respect. Not only respect for others, but for themselves as well. So tell me, please, what happened? Why is everyone turning into sissy boy trannies and chub butt lovers? I'm not just sad - I'm sick. Why Yea Forums?

I only play Minecraft

Literal faggots are spamming it in an effort to make the board gay, if you believe that Yea Forums is gay in the slightest, then they got what they wanted.
There was a shit ton (more than usual 4 AM nsfw spam) of trannie content being spammed a couple of days ago for example.

Worst bait I've seen in weeks. See me after class.

Ur. A self hating gay
I don’t see any of these fags ur talking about
Besides that one fag that posts his twitter in every thread he is in
Don’t know how he isn’t perma banned by now

It should be a Yea Forums wide movement to report Meowie and get him to fuck off to /soc/

transtrenders

He should kicked of the internet and thrown into a mental asylums
Literally roleplays with himself
And it’s so obvious

I don't even hate faggots, he's just an insufferable retard.

I though the lighthouse wasn't kept anymore.
Did forget the text line though.

I don't know what kind of bent you're on but I have noticed people only seem to post opinion dumps about the most entry level crap lately like your Final Fantasys and your Street Fighters with the usual flavor of the months. Fun shit like Ramsay, filename, or webm threads seem more and more rare, probably because they keep getting deleted by gay mods. This probably will too.

>Back when I frequented this board, people had respect. Not only respect for others, but for themselves as well.
>v ever having respect for others
ISHYGDDT

name them

start of the week. anyone have any goals for the next 7 days? I just dont want to fuck up my finals

He sure is

I need to finish my fucking thesis.
Keep postponing it.

>goals

Attached: 1471114972655.png (548x435, 279K)

The same reason as always: ironic shitposting

Attached: 1554400476517.jpg (850x400, 64K)

survive

>Goals
haha, good one.

uhh
eat food
and try to go to class, but i've already failed that one

I can’t tell what’s shilling and what’s shit taste these days. Ironic shitposting has gone too far. I never thought I’d miss garbage Yea Forums "culture" but here we are.

Hytale

I played two

>shitty Minecraft rip off
No way fag

>5 page paper to write but cant stop playing digital devil saga

Attached: 1513847943637.jpg (480x360, 23K)

based zoomer

>5 page paper

Holy shit! That would take like a whole 30 minutes to write! You'll never get it done.

It's in German.

Attached: 1441849827540.jpg (419x610, 69K)

Trolls trolling trolls, trolling trolls trolling trolls, trolling trolls trolling trolls...

Attached: spacegh.jpg (510x370, 44K)

Trying to apply for a certification program. I've been fucking around for way too long.

>tfw got an internship for the summer
>no friends so no one to talk about it with

>04:00:01
You fucked up

What kind? I'll talk about it with you.

Do curl baby workouts, inhale whey and carbs, chain smoke, probably die

any wagies that hate this shit in the house tonight?

Its actually a really, really good internship, for the field I want to get into. And Im really lucky. So lucky that Im kind of afraid to talk to peers about it, in case they think Im bragging to them. I dont really know what to expect

Is it tech related? I'll talk about it then.