One of them seems to be a YouTuber, named LimitlessQuad...

altchar.com/games-news/595339/quadriplegic-player-beats-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-bosses

>One of them seems to be a YouTuber, named LimitlessQuad, who took it upon himself to beat the game and prove that it really doesn't need training wheels. Many have beaten the game already and this attempt wouldn't stand out among them of not for one twist - LimitlessQuad is quadriplegic.

if you need cheats to beat the game you're less than dog shit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (998x798, 150K)

This is less impressive than DSP beating it.

Sekiro is old-fun

Soiboys want nu-fun

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

Attached: sekiro difficulty.jpg (1074x1080, 366K)

Sekiro is nu-fun, it's dogshit, what the fuck are you talking about? It's literally made for normie zoomers.

Not even being elitist here but it's an easier game than any of the Souls games. DLC better raise the bar considerably.

It's obvious that the creator of the game can finish his own game. Are you retarded?

there are actually tons of developers than can't beat their own games

Itsuno literally struggled to beat DMC3 and 4, and likely struggled with 5 too. He even said he doesn't bothes with DMD.

?

Name some, please.

>It's obvious that the creator of the game can finish his own game
Why would it be? Old men have slower reflexes and just because you understand the games mechanics is not that helpful in a game like this.

Why is this game being considered a souls game? It bears little similarities other than the idols and healing gourd. To me it feels more like something Tecmo or Sega would make.

Attached: Sekiro_22.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 218K)

fuck that endgame skill grind, i cheated

Most game developers don't really play their games from start to finish and by the time it goes gold they never want to fucking see it ever again

Ninja Gaiden.

see

It's like Souls + Tenchu + Onimusha
Since a lot of the framework is built over what Souls established and most of this board is zoomers who have only vaguely heard of those other games, Soulslike it is.

It's not a Souls game. BB was already as far away from the formula you could get and still be considered "Souls". Sekiro is just an action game with too many checkpoints and no ranking.

>To me it feels more like something Tecmo or Sega would make.
How dare you!

Retards eager to label everything keep spewing their nonsense.

99% of the head devolpers can't beat their own game if it's even remotely difficult.

>trannies, soibois, and game journos use "disabled should be able to play" for their easy mode argument
>which itself seems pretty scummy way to hide the fact they are just whiny shitters that can't handle such challenge
>a quadriplegic dude beats the game
oof, your fucking move, games journos

Attached: 79d.jpg (606x731, 202K)

Sakurai is apparently ass at Smash Bros. Although still good enough to fuck up the NoA employees at E3 last year.

>game a fucking cripple can beat
>soim still demand it caters to them

Meanwhile game journos and trannies are literally seething

I mean, that's cool and all, but the easy mode is for the DISABLED GAMERS, how do you expect Game Journalist to play these games?

You have bonfires, an estus flask and difficult bosses

I mean, when people call hollow Knight a souls like and rank it with souls games, what do you expect?

>Sakurai is apparently ass at Smash Bros
This shouldn't surprise anyone considering how he liked to personally balance the games up until Ultimate, and the balance is all of the games are dogshit.

There really aren't many things present in Sekiro which you can't find in a souls game.

becuase according to the current gaming industry souls invented the melee action combat genre lmao

>something can be done by one person whom would on first appearance have trouble with it=something is fun to do for the general public
Different people play videogames for different reasons. Not everyone wants a difficult experience. Telling the devs they should add an easy mode even if they don't want to or that an easy mode should be added as form of accessibility feature is of course wrong. Asking for an easy mode or claiming that it would open the game up to more audiences isn't.

Attached: unsheathed.png (402x571, 98K)

>Not everyone wants a difficult experience.
Perhaps they should play another game.

just watch your fav twitch streamer then Lol.

fag

>not everyone wants a difficult experence
maybe then they should just play an easy game you stupid tranny/soidrinker/twitch roastie

Plus items that give you buffs in the same way as the Souls games and healing items that you have to consume in real time just.

>Perhaps they should play another game.
Or perhaps the game they want to play should be changed to accommodate them. One isn't better or worse than the other. Except for From. One is decidedly worse for From.
Yeah I give zero shits about Sekiro so I'm gonna pass.
>maybe then they should just play an easy game you stupid tranny/soidrinker/twitch roastie
That's what I'm saying. Make the game have an easy mode and they'll play it. I'm glad you recognize that different people want to play different kinds of games.

I swear, bitching about easy mode is like bitching about multiplayer. If you don't like that mode, don't play it. It doesn't fucking take away from the modes you do want to play and it lets more people enjoy the game.

devs don't need to change their games for fags like you either

>That's what I'm saying. Make the game have an easy mode and they'll play it. I'm glad you recognize that different people want to play different kinds of games.
then play a different title

Why, thank you retarded frogposter, who could've guessed if not for you.

>Asking for an easy mode or claiming that it would open the game up to more audiences isn't
1- Making it easy will unbalance everything making it a boring button mash everyone will complain about
2- Being hard is literally part of Fromsoft's brand now and taking away that will drive costumers away instead
3- ur a fagget

Attached: 1452931492005.jpg (200x235, 17K)

so what's your next argument, gaming tranny?

every game shouldn't be accessible to the entirety of people.
if someone doesn't want a challenge they shouldn't play a game made with challenge in mind, stop with this entitled bullshit that every product should cater to you.

Disliking popular things does not make you intelligent or interesting

>Or perhaps the game they want to play should
>should
no what the fuck the game SHOULDN'T be anything the creators don't want it to be, fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1553689203769.jpg (802x960, 41K)

Dark Souls and Sekiro are the only good Souls games and they each have plenty of flaws. Additionally, neither are even close to being a litmus test of hard games. From has one of the worst, most neckbearded fanbases ever.

More like difficult games, there are people that consider Hollow Knight and Rain World Souls like

>Sekiro is old-fun
I guess it is. Whenver I play Sekiro I unironically get feelings of when I used to play Zelda II.

>Zelda II
My negro. I got more Classicvania vibes from Sekiro though.

'accessibility == easymodo' babbies comprehensively BTFO.

How much do you want to bet that game journalists were paid by Fromsoft to act stupidly in order to make people buy the game to prove to them that they're wrong?

>'accessibility == easymodo'
This whole idea is super condescending.
Genuinely handicapped want the ability play the same game as everyone else, they don't want to ruin the game. If the game was to be ruined then it'd no longer be the game that they and everyone else wanted to play in the first place.

Doesn't change the fact that Sekiro is dogshit streamerbait/zoomerbait.

1/8 bait made me reply

>What is the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Legitimate accessibility. And doesn't require developers to force effort and dev time into shoving easy modes into the games.

A Jewish scheme to take advantage of the crippled for maximum profit.

You only repeated the OP, but in a cringy way, without adding anything and user pointed it out. I don't know why you try to turn it into a discussion, you already lost.

I'd be surprised if more than 3 people finished the game they worked on. Vast majority of video game developers are normalfags at best, or hate video games, because they'd rather be working on movies. The vast majority of people that work on an entertainment product, regardless of medium, tend to not consume that product in their own leisure time.

So game journos are less able than a quadriplegic guy. He's pretty cool anyway, at least he tries to push his limits instead of complaining

The UI, the lock on, The buddha bonfires, the healing gourd, same kind of NPC interactions and the insufferable difficulty, the you cannot fucking die till you fulfill your fucking objective story because immortal shenanigans, same old item descriptions with lore, same standing posture as the hunter from bloodborne, Trick weapons? I call them Prosthetics, and blah blah blah blah blah.

In Dark Souls you roll to win.
In Bloodborne you dodge faster and fire, to win.
In Sekiro, you fuck their posture to win.

Attached: Praise the blood.jpg (900x560, 126K)

>journos cry about how Sekiro needs an "easy mode"
>tell them to git gud, they default to "b-but muh disabled gaymers"
>actual disabled gamers have no real problem beating the game

like pottery

Attached: lets be friends.jpg (339x264, 37K)

Because soulsfags are mentally ill and they live in a special bubble where DS1 is perfection and From are gods. A game made by From that's good but not a copy of Dark Souls doesn't fit into their world.

i want to talk seriously talk about game animations rather than this.
before the single kill blow animation, enemies look groggy and shitty af standing there like they got KO rather than succumbing to their wounds and begging screaming wailing like a banshee cursing at the top of their lungs. This game feels anime at times. and dont get me started on the gameplay oof