I haven't touched a video game in at least 8 years

I haven't touched a video game in at least 8 years.

Should I get a switch?

Attached: 5670003cv14d.jpg (4777x2378, 469K)

If you're for real, I'd recommend dabbling in some low grade piracy before dropping cash on a console. DS and GBA games are super easy to run and get a hold of. That being said, I do enjoy having a Switch.

yeah sure

Depends. Are you a faggot? If so, dont get a Switch.

The Switch is for real men. Get a Gaystation 4 if you cant handle the Switch.

much like waifus, no ones touched a videogame. your likely talking about touching the physical media that contains a videogame.

If you're a faggot, yes

Attached: troll notch.png (2048x1316, 315K)

I would sell you mine and all my games if I could.

Bought it because of a girl I was going out with, 3 months after we broke up and now im just fooling myself thinking I actually like this shit.

Wouldn't really recommend it for a reason, ports, ports, ports. And all the games are super expensive on this console.

Attached: 1556363848123.jpg (480x588, 51K)

It's the best console this gen, but wait for the mini.

It has by far the largest community on Yea Forums but guess what.

It's full of legit faggots, furries and pedos. If you're not one of those you won't feel welcome in their threads.

>It's the best console this gen
Top zozzle.

Don't bother. Its a flimsy piece of shit with cheap plastic controllers with lots of small bits sticking out that break all the time and comes with an even flimsier stand that is notorious for breaking and every time you open its back panel that it doesn't even need to have you feel like you can feel the stress in the hinges because its so poorly designed to distribute stress. Worst purchase I've made on vidya. I could keep going and talk about the games, or more specifically the lack of good ones, but I think I already made my point.

What hinges? Are you ok user?

>nintendiaper doesn't know what hinges are
kek, this thing really his for children isn't it?

If you're not obsessed with looking cool for your gamer, then get one.

Notch is faggot. Imagine thinking that you're a "real" gamer for not owning a type of expensive plastic. This is why everyone hates gamers. You're not as cool as you think you are.

You're also a faggot.
>buying a console to gwt laid
You're a faggot, too

Seething

Bought it only for local coop games, other than that - dont get it

Games are a lot worse now, it will probably be pretty jarring if it has really been that long for you.

I would say be content with what ever other hobbies you have.... best case is you like a game and end up losing control of your life to keep playing.

*gamer buddies

seconded

Well seeing as you haven't gotten games in 8 years, it wouldn't hurt to get a switch. A lot of the games from Wii U, PS3, 360, PS4 and Xbox One got ported over to Switch, so you'll have quite a backlog to work on.

I recommend getting titles like Cuphead, Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Sonic Mania, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, wild guns Reloaded, Ultra Street Fighter 2, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Megaman 11, Doom 4, R-Type Dimensions EX, puyo puyo Tetris, Super Bomberman R, Kirby star allies, fast racing rmx, and Danmaku Unlimited 3

Instead of sf2 he should get KoF 98.

>Breath of the Wild
you are supposed to suggest good games you tard

No. You're better off getting or upgrading your PC to be gaming-ready should it not be already

manchild -> switch
nigger/weeb -> ps4
Mountain Dew Bro Teen -> XBONE
my 600lb life -> PC

The only way to win is not to play.

>now im just fooling myself thinking I actually like this shit.

Attached: 1467677635563.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Mobile>Chad destroyer of pussies