Zelda

Name a more perfect list
protip: you can't

Attached: Zelda.png (2306x1706, 3.06M)

It's all apples and oranges. You have to rate them by certain merits, i.e. best music and atmosphere, best dungeons, most replayable, etc.

Why even make a list if Zelda has only 1 good title? Which is Twilight Princess.

>four swords adventures that low

>Zelda 2
>S tier
>botw
>C tier

memer detected

Attached: 1524097787992.png (310x229, 69K)

I agree with OP. Zelda II is an unappreciated masterpiece

>also minish cap in A tier
other than that it's a pretty agreeable list

>"Old good, new bad" the tier list

B tier is the highest BotW deserves

Here we go now its perfect

Attached: Zelda.png (2306x1706, 3.05M)

Swap OoT and BotW

Put BotW in atleast B and I'm okay with it.

Hipster much?

What I find unbelievable is the amount of praise that TP and WW get on this fucking board.

Swap the train game and phantom hourglass

TP praised? You have more user crying over Ordon then praising it. WW is poop tho

>people seriously think TP, wind Waker, BOTW, link between world, and even SS, Hourglass are worse then the original NES game

ordon & first wolf segment is top tier fucking bullshit, just like the story of TP

>phantom hourglass under spirit tracks and botw
>minish cap not in S
Kill yourself.

>ok I'm going to put the critically acclaimed ones at the top
>but I'm also going to put the first one to be hipster, I'll just say its my taste
>and Ill put the worst one up here too for the same reason
>now i'll scatter the rest around and put the newest one somewhere in the middle
>wait I need to put the actual bad ones at the bottom to make it seem authentic
You're so transparent

Attached: 1417057109239.jpg (455x483, 42K)

>just like the story of TP
Other than Ganondorf, nothing was wrong with TP’s story. As far as they go it’s one of the better stories in Zelda.

I've played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Zelda 1 (never finished it). Where do I go next if I liked OoT and MM a lot?

TP

Definitely Twilight Princess since it was pretty much a ''gritty'' take on OoT

And what's the best way to play it? GC, Wii or WiiU? Also should I really skip Wind Waker?

GC for the comfy feelings, WiiU for the update version. I didn’t like WW, it’s a short game that was definitely stretched out to make up for being short.

>that many games in s tier
that's not how it works user

But user, Triforce Heroes was fun with friends. Y-you do have friends, right?

Yes but they live in america while i live in europe and the online is region locked :c

Move spirit tracks down to trash tier and i agree

based

Shitting on Link's Choo Choo Adventure ft Alphonse Elric as Zelda

Attached: FB_IMG_1556143912213.jpg (690x540, 35K)

Never played minish because of life. Saw it in a shop the other day. Only zelda I have played are awakening and link to the past. Is minish cap any good?

Here we go again.

Attached: zelda list-min.png (3101x3186, 1.64M)

I couldnt stand the forced touch controls
Same with phantom hourglass

Imagine thinking that Z1 and Z2 come anywhere near the quality of ALttP, OoT, or MM

Keep in mind that these games are being judged by TODAY's standards. Z1 does not hold up in the presence of ALttP, in the same way that Metroid does not hold up in the presence of SM or its remake.

S(10): ALttP (goat), MM, OoT
A(9): LA, OoA
B(8): WW, OoS, MC, Z2
C(7): BotW, 8.8, FSA, ST, Z1
D(

>Imagine thinking that Z1 and Z2 come anywhere near the quality of ALttP, OoT, or MM
I can imagine because people do it to fit in and sound knowledgeable. Granted none of those retards including OP have even touched these games

finally crafted b8 gets a response anyway. There's no way zelda 1 and 2 are near the quality of those other S tiers. I like that all the capcom occupy the A tier but there needs to be a power gap between the oracle games. Spirit tracks is not as good as Phantom hourglass and BOTW is certainly better than poopy wind waker.

Attached: zelda ranks.png (2306x1706, 3.86M)

Don’t skip Wind Waker. It’s unfortunate that there are less dungeons there than in other games, but the side content more than makes up for it in my eyes. There’s a lot to do and explore throughout the Great Sea that alone makes the game worth checking out.

S tier
>alttp
>OoT
>MM
>BotW
A tier
>TP
>WW
>a link between worlds
>minish cap

>2d Zeldas in S and A
Absolutely based. Came here just for this.

Thinking a link to the past is the best zelda is the ultimate zoomer belief.

All of you move Majora's Mask to B