Anyone else gonna get this...

Anyone else gonna get this? I haven’t played it since it was on Xbox 360 but I remember it being fun and I never played the dlc

Attached: 33043435-E9A5-47BA-A448-85E06B00F6F5.jpg (215x347, 22K)

I don't remember liking 3 or 4 very much at all. I would buy a collection of the first 2 or 3 if they put that out though.

Why Saints Row 3?

Fun campaign with fuck all to do after you beat it.

Because it's the best one

1 and 2 were the only good entries.

Yeah because now i can play it in bed lol or on the bus lol better on switch lol

fuck no it isn't

the new city is shit
graphics are terrible
comedy goes full retard
enemy gangs are fucming gay
characters go to complete shit
MC turns into an annoying cunt
less content and optimization than 2

You’re damn right

Attached: 867E93DB-AF21-46A1-8C41-71ED18B49E86.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

Idk I only played 3 and I liked it

oh you're a fucking retard, great

>less content and optimization than 2
>optimization
Are you joking dude?

But 1 and 2 weren't good tho? There are no good entries.

Lmao what is that thing called?

No. Less hair options, less clothing options, less car customization etc etc.

2 has far more clothing options than 3.

I liked the superpowers in 4

It also has worse character creation.

I would have been more convinced if it was SR4. I liked the super powers. I did have fun 100%ing this one though so it's more of a maybe than a hard pass. It's fun to run around with huge tits.

You said optimization you stupid faggot which is verifiably false. Nearly a decade later and I still can't get a good framerate on 2. It is very poorly optimized.

I fucking hate the rubber hair in 3 and 4. Fuck that engine.

I'd be so afraid of it falling on me.

Meant to say customization, calm the fuck down.

why
it's so fucking light

meant for I need to sleep.

So you don't read your own post to catch the error, you don't read my post which points out the error, and now you can't even reply to the right post? Holy moly, dude. Big Yike.

I'd pick it up if I had a switch just to pass time driving around and dicking about

if you accomplished everything you already wanted, it really isn't worth going back to play it - I went through twice, second playthrough was in 2017. It holds up but the comedy doesn't hit you as hard due to knowing all the kinks and kooks, and I still never really got around to doing side missions because I never found them too fun. Campaign and the radio music was enjoyable enough to have fun driving, though.

Because it could break you fucking retard.
>falls off
>bounces off me
>hits bed frame
>breaks

Lost the source code to SR1 and 2 and they say it's too monumental a task to remake everything (and probably most of their good staff left or got laid off by the time AoM bombed).

It would just fall on your face and slide off it. Why would it bounce? Is your face that fat!?

autism

It wouldn't break from the low height, autist.

Tyrone Gooseneck
It holds it pretty tight. Not tight enough to bend it though.

I just liked driving around the freeways in SR1 and SR2 while listening to the music. SR3's city was too tiny to really just drive around in.

Stilwater > Steelport

i only played this on ps3 because it was free on psplus. pretty good.

that's it, i have nothing else to contribute to this thread

that's what he said..