Whish Senran should I start with? Burst Renewal or Estival Versus?

Whish Senran should I start with? Burst Renewal or Estival Versus?

Attached: 294418-senrankagura.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Literally any game besides Estival Versus that's the series's lowpoint and that's really saying something

Attached: 1527406856444.png (810x785, 241K)

any particular reasons for why it's worse?

if you have both options, definitely renewal first. estival's narrative relies heavily on the player already knowing about existing character relationships

also fuck jasmine jobbing to yumi, that scene was bullshit

I love my wife Homura!

Are Senrans for lewd?

They took out intimacy mode

Are you retarded? Both separate questions with the same answer

The TLDR is the game's combat is sluggish and the story is trash even for senran standards
The long story is the game is just generally slower than shinovi versus was and every move has this weird endlag was feels awful, the story introducing new characters like Ryouki, the Mikage sisters, and Jasmine, and there's good development for for Miyabi and her dead mom the overall story drags on for too long hanzo and ex-hebijo are kinda left out with nothing to do while gessen retreads over shit that's already been done in shinovi and estival versus introduced this dumb mcguffin that's caught the series in eternal "summer episode" mode and basically one of the factors that made senran die (along with snoy censorship)

Attached: aafa1c85182628ac6ac830c7e20273f8.jpg (875x1150, 94K)

Senrans are for marriage and impregnation.

also bump, I didn't write all that shit out just for no one to read it

Attached: 1520500633032.png (359x297, 79K)

Estival arguably suffers the worst when it comes to combat. Late game enemies with superarmor, swarms that can easily stun lock you, bosses that spam specials, leaving them invincible for long periods of time. The story drags on and focuses on the two versus teams rather than all four.

k, sounds like Ill get Burst Renewal

PBS, while also having nothing in common with the other games is very fun and I'd recommend that too

Attached: 030d2cc28e94cb90532e9551df5eee13.jpg (1388x1600, 902K)

Yumi in general is bullshit.

Burst Renewal is just Estival Versus where they sell you half of that game's characters as dlc.

Not that user but who's being sold as dlc in Burst Renewal? Esitival Versus just a had Ikkitousen girls and Naruku and Kagura

its a shame how 3DS games have good gameplay but atrocious framerate while new games have good framerate and models with terrible gameplay

>he doesn't pirate DLC

retard

I'm genuinely worried for SK7. I figure this game was going to be the make or break point of the series, and a chance to restore it to it's former glory. With all the Sony fuckery, refusal to move to other platforms, and the head of the team leaving, nothing is looking positive. Senran Kagura games are not good, but they are fun and have a lot of potential to be great. I was hoping that SK7 would be a revival of the series, but now I have no idea what the final product will be with all the internal politics and shit. This makes me upset.

Attached: D5E4w26XkAEhzmo.jpg (640x800, 101K)

Murakumo
Yozakura
Shiki
Minori
Murasaki
Imu
Ryōbi
Ryōna
Kagura
Naraku
Ryōki

Gessen team, Hebijo team, Ryoki, Naraku, and Kagura

>I'm genuinely worried for SK7.
Should somebody tell him? I would myself but I don't have the heart

I want to burst my renewal inside Ikaruga's deep crimson.

Attached: ikaruga.jpg (409x512, 54K)

I want to splash Ikaruga's peach on the beach. After marriage, obviously.

i figure marvelous will either just take whats done and release everything in one go with censorship or just scrap everything
either way senran kagura as a franchise is most likely dead, what a shame.

user I've been out of the loop, you aren't implying what I think you are r-right?

I want to bang Renka like a drum!

Damn that fucking egregious, what made them think making half the cast DLC was a good idea?

The money that would come pouring in

Dont bother, the game series is literally on it's last legs and will be dead soon. Go find another trashy fanservice game

Here's what you do. You buy the base game, and then you pirate CODEX's release with all the DLC. That way you can support the devs but not shitty DLC practices.

Basically, Takai's gone, snoy will censor it to hell, the switch can't run it, and PC doesn't sell well in japan, every way you look is a landmine I doubt 7 will even happen at all at this rate

It also has less overall stages than Estival.
Everything about the Burst "Remake" just screams low grade cashgrab even for senran standards.

SK isn't hardware intensive the Switch should run it just fine.

EV was actually my first senran game and I loved it

Thanks for the advice dude

there was a bunch of complains about burst not running well on release on PC despite running on the EV engine, don't trust japs with optimization

You're going to hit her like a drunk?

Yagyuu!

Attached: 1551819066625.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

I wish Yagyuu wasn't such a non-character whenever hibabu isn't on screen

behold

Attached: 1538711453026.jpg (1366x2048, 296K)

My Ice Queen

read the torah

im sorry user, i already have a religion

Attached: Shinobi-Refle.jpg (960x540, 90K)

It's not even everyone that was in Estival. The Mikaguras, Sayuri/Jasmine, Ikkitousens, ayame, and ayane are still missing.
I get that the DLC characters were closest to the plot, even if they had to awkwardly squeeze Naraku and Kagura into a storyline after just tossing them in PBS, but may as well go all in on cheapness.

Attached: 1459000443630.jpg (2468x3512, 1.12M)

Asuka is my religion.