Dead Nintendo Series Thread?

Does anyone want to talk about a dead Nintendo Series that you like? Be it Wave Race, Custom Robo, or the countless other dead series, talk about them here.

Attached: FossilFighterscover.png (252x227, 115K)

God I fucking loved this game

I really liked Martin 5. Old SNES game I used to play. Nobody fucking remembers it when I tell them about it but it was a 100% a real game

Basically it was something like Mario Teaches Typing meets Double Dragon meets NES Jeopardy. There would be segments where you would have to do menial tasks like clean the restaurant or do Martin's homework, and they would be like quiz-type sections where you would have to recall how to do certain tasks, or in the case of Martin's homework, answer questions about history and such.

In between segments it would switch to a beat-em-up style of game where you have to fight bullies and criminals on your way to school. Martin's dad was one of the bosses, and (I shit you not) he takes his shirt off and does wrestling-style moves on you during the last phase of his battle.

I don't go on Yea Forums often or even play video games that much but I'm 99% sure Martin 5 exists. If someone can find it for me please let me know.

Lol what

i love how you dropped exactly 1% of certainty over the course of your post

>Martin's dad was one of the bosses, and (I shit you not) he takes his shirt off and does wrestling-style moves on you
What?

Sounds like a fucking fever dream dude.

Where's Martin 1-4 then?

Attached: F03656AE-0D6D-40B9-B9DC-F355C1322612.png (292x257, 95K)

Martin 3 was better

Put me in the fucking screencap, holy shit

LMAO

Honest question here: what are the chances someone might try to revive fossil fighters but as a mobile game? I was replaying the first one on my phone when I noticed cleaning rocks is pretty comfy on the device

Martin 2 was the last good one

Low as hell, considering the fact that the series is more forgotten than stuff that was only released in one region. (Also cause Frontier sold like shit.)

For me, it's Spectrobes.

I can assure you that this game doesn't exist.

Fossil fighters was one the best series on the DS ever. The original and champions were the only good ones, though.
Also, here's your screencap.

Attached: absolutelyoffhisrockers.png (1891x474, 323K)

What the fuck?

Fucking secondary. You're not a real Martin fan and probably only pretended to like the series because Martin 5 got dicksucked by Nintendo Power. Martin 3 was the last good game but I guess a faggot bandwagoner like you wouldn't know huh?

The dad fight in Martin 5 was absolute dogshit, he doesn't even use the belt like in Martin 6

It's not dead, it had a 3DS game

Based Martinbro

Martin 5 was great, too bad they ruined the franchise with the microtransactions and lootbox shit in Martin X

Should I hurt myself and play Fossil Fighters Frontier? I know that the game is apparently shit but it can't possibly be so bad... right?

Attached: 1520191078255.jpg (600x600, 28K)

It's mediocre at best and shit at worst. Try it only if you want to.

I'm ok with mediocre games, I just hope that it isn't awful.