Women playing as male characters in MMOs

I know tons of dudes create female characters when they play MMOs. But how often do women create and play as male characters?
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1_MQQCkYtpWG3T6P8bg7oxSg.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=please be in london meme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fujoshis. Avoid them at all costs.

Because they'd rather stare at a man's ass, obiously

They do it to avoid attention. That's why it's rarely done because a lot of them crave attention.
In one raid group in FFXIV we had a husband/wife combo where the husband played a female and the wife played a male character.

Girls don't play video games.

>he doesn't want to a clingy smelly fujoshi GF
faggot

I've known a ton of women that played MMOs, moreso than men, and I've only ever encountered two types that play as male characters. The first was as described here they did it to avoid the attention you typically get when you play a female character. But by far the more common reason was that they roleplayed in their MMO and rolled a male character to have an in-character relationship with some other person. Usually their male character was gay or just a twink.

I knew a midget black girl in high school who only played as boys in games, she said she just preferred it

they do it for attention
if they just played female character everyone would assume they are men

Aydin Paladin has a video on Youtube about what women want in the media. Women tend to play as female characters rather than male characters.

I like playing pretty anime boys because they are cute. Girls that play pretty anime boys probably also play them because they are cute.
Girls that play buff muscleboys are most likely mentally ill.

When I played WoW I knew a bunch or chicks that would play Male Tauren. Not sure what made them gravitate toward that race/sex combo

if a buff muscleboy irl unzipped his pants and told you to suck his 8 inch cock, you would instinctively do it.

Why?

To avoid the endless messages that come from incels whom suspect a player is female. I had characters of all types on my WoW account. The female characters were spammed nonstop with bullshit.

Why does any autist do autistic things?

They love faggots

Attached: 1-45.png (1159x441, 616K)

if you don't know how to use "whom," then don't use it moron.

imagine the male version of a fat smelly mentally unstable NEET but as a female

You know the "I like playing as girls because they're cute" thing? It's genuine for a lot of guys. Same in reverse for chicks too. They like seeing cute guys as their character.

I require sauce

playing as a male is one of the least autistic things I do, I like pretending i am my future husband.

Attached: 1404686038889.jpg (125x125, 2K)

WHOMST DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT

because women have greater value inherent to their physical form, and you'd have to be an idiot to think being a woman was anything other than an advantage in western society.

why would anyone give up free attention and prizes intentionally?

any girl who plays a guy character is probably incredibly asocial if not clinically autistic

This. When I was younger, my little sister always played as Marth in Super Smash Bros Melee (and in Brawl she would also play as Pit). She could've picked female characters like Peach, Zelda, ZSS, Pikachu, Pichu, Kirby, etc but she even admitted to having a crush on Marth. She would even pause the game for frames when Marth does something different and then takes screenshots of him. Damn she was obsessed with Marth, but I'm just as guilty myself for looking under Peach's dress and screenshotting her pantsu.

>"I like playing as girls because they're cute"

Attached: pHgUZIq.jpg (657x1200, 130K)

FFXIV is literally a game where girls play as guy characters and guys play as girl characters.

Attached: 1521621632.jpg (587x443, 62K)

I like playing as girls because I wanna be one

Attached: 1554687464974.png (250x255, 103K)

Have you tried telling a doctor this?

yeah but irl roleplaying with clinical supplementation isn't what we're talking about

I don't believe I was born in the wrong body for I am not mentally ill

>thinking the left is an actual girl
KYS tranny

what's wrong with playing as a girl because they're cute

Attached: mryvztf1w7h21.jpg (500x719, 39K)

I know several women on FFXIV that play cat boys

Fool.

any that play on zalera?

They're attraction to degeneracy is hot though

A preference is not gender dysphoria

LONDON?

All the ones I know are on Ultros, one of which is my sister

>I'd rather be a girl
Sure thing, egg

I think it's easy to conclude based on preferences that you have in your brain you can claim you would rather have been born under different conditions, but we're not afforded that luxury in life, so we simply must do the best with what we have and be a person others can rely on, you can always try for a better roll in the next life

Ive known a couple that did it to avoid attention but its the extreme minority. Even in MOBAS, every woman I have known picked the cute/sexy female characters 95% of the time unless there was a cute mascot character to pick (teemo).

yes goy now take the trannypill and become gay, be sure to join our discord too

I just want some variety. I usually go 50/50 if I am making alternate characters. Gets tiresome hearing the same voiceovers for everything, or even the grunts/pain sounds. For example: I would make a character for every single class in my WoW days, and not one of them would be a duplicate sex+race combination.

Attached: gender dysphoria.png (630x262, 11K)

wow such deep psychological analysis

SubaHibi.

Attached: bait happily.png (698x987, 108K)

this is basically exactly how I feel

The same reason you guys do, I like larping as the opposite sex for fun.

Attached: 1556237930620.jpg (880x704, 356K)

3 words senpai; Final Fantasy 10
Tidus could've headlined a boy band but instead he opted to be captain of the water polo team, that fucker made so many girls wet back in my high school days
Same reason they like 12, Vaan is another twink and Balthier ushered in the age of Tom Hardy

To look at hot bois

Depends on the game to be honest

With a MMO, I see my character as a self insert so I play as a girl. In other games where you can pick the gender, it depends on the atmosphere and style of armor that determines if I play male or female.

For example: It felt more fitting to play as a male hunter in Bloodborne than a female hunter. In Dark Souls, it felt more fitting to play as a male with a strength build with a big sword/shield but I made a female when I dabbled with magic or dexterity build.

imagine being on Yea Forums for so long that now every woman you see is automatically a tranny.

Attached: 8163657136.jpg (585x407, 62K)

You can't hide forever, egg
You can be the girl you're meant to be, though

Literally nothing, trannies try to make you feel bad about it because they hate themselves.

I don't have to imagine. I work with two of them and they're both batshit crazy. They even made my awesome boss quit because he couldn't take them calling him at home after hours to endlessly complain and cry about shit anymore.

what's up with girls drawing guys with huge pecs that look like boobs? that doesn't look attractive to them does it?

I don't know what this egg shit is but stop preying on vulnerable anons with your discord

Attached: 1526753164359.png (1000x1000, 350K)

>fujoshit joins guild
>constantly demands attention from guys and has a melt down in guild chat and team speak when she doesn't meet her attention quota
>leaves
>couple days later hear she joined another guild and is doing the same shit again
why can't all women be mentally sane and chill

Attached: 120809_eric-compressed.jpg (940x626, 110K)

It does. I want to stick my face in sweaty bulging 2d pecs.

>play gtav with some buds
>one taller and skinny one shorter and pudgy
>both just make tall and good looking versions of themself
>one's gf is going on hambeast
>makes skinny version of self
>average height and pudgy myself at the time
>make ugliest looking nightmare slav with face aberrations and clown makeup
>everyone voices concern
>"You only get to change it once dude"
>disregard
>another time playing elder scrolls online solo during beta
>instinctively choose redguard
>make him the biggest sweatiest blackest baldest man possible
>strip down naked at zone entrance to glenumbra at the docks
>get on a tall pole
>start doing redguard sensual racial dance
>beckon unto newcomers to the zone to come have fun
>at world boss spawn
>everyone waiting for it for a quest
>beta is buggy so like 30+ players hanging out on this grassy bluff
>people in the corner playing emote instruments and form a band
>others spectate
>two mega tryhards rp to see who can do more situps
>they get side by side and start really getting into it
>I make my move and quickly strip down into my skivvies and position myself near the one typing more garbage in chat
>/pushups at the perfect angle
>big sweaty bald black man's head bobbing up and down on his crotch
>this dude jumps away and starts freaking out
>"woah dude that's not cool"
>they continue elsewhere near the cliff
>wait just enough for him to get back into it
>beeline for him and breakout into /pushups
>"STOP DUDE THAT'S GAY"
>harass them until they leave
>currently playing ffxiv
>character is giant perpetually angry pugilist shark man with scars and a big scowl
>big pompadour with it's own jigglebone and rose pink colored anime circles on the cheeks
>wears jeans and a white t-shirt instead of setting appropriate gear
>harass people rping in limsa lominsa using thug random encounter format from Yakuza
>say I need money for the hostess club and start flexing on them
>show up later with more friends in pompadours to keep up the pressure

Attached: 1517513576759.jpg (835x773, 246K)

You can just try female hormones for 2 months, there's no permanent effects yet, if you feel better you're trans.

that's weird, I thought women were into slim pretty boys

This was such a comfy series. I wish there was more.

>mfw a year of hormones

Attached: 1515761330545.jpg (349x472, 31K)

A lot of them are. A lot are also into buff men. Different people have different tastes.

Attached: D4qEJ2AUcAE2Aer.jpg large.jpg (2048x1882, 420K)

You really don't want one

My friends mom played as a male in FFXI for like 4 years, kept it a secret from her guild and everything. By the end like 3 people knew.

>smelly
What the fuck is up with all of you people and being into something that's literally disgusting like this

Show the one with the stupid face at the end, I need it every time I see this stupid topic or I'm not at peace

my fujoshi gf wasn't smelly but she wronte slashfic about me and a friend of mine
I couldn't look him in the eyes after that

If he/she did the Tim Pool thing and got a beanie, it would not be half bad.

Attached: tim pool.jpg (3088x2320, 740K)

>using thug random encounter format from Yakuza
OI! CHOTTO MATTE!

this is getting creepy dude I'm starting to think you're actually trying to prey on vulnerable Anons
I can't let that happen. No anons will get into your nefarious claws

Attached: Umaruun.png (618x868, 591K)

>fanfics of real, living people
Man I never understood that autism, like fictional characters is fine but fuck with real people that shit's weird. The biggest thing right now is the kpop craze

please don't lewd the Prince of all Saiyans.

>no-name dyke from /pol/ who only exists because destiny had random shitters from the board come on stream and she sperged out the hardest
i hope she slits her wrists

nothing smells better than sweaty piss stained panties

All of the above but not at all because I want to be one like trannies wanna force me to believe. Gender dysphoria isn't contagious you fucking retards.

egg

It's much rarer among women. No idea why they do it. Probably brain problems since that's what compels women to do anything.

It'd be cool to be a hot pale girl with jet black hair and pink nipples, but with a feminine cock who instead of having a period, just HAD to shoot huge loads once a month and everyone knew it.

is wanting to play the opposite gender in a video game gender dysphoria?

Attached: 1514491743693.png (1060x1080, 785K)

No.

Is it true that this series was discontinued? It was very cute

Attached: 1541944049081.jpg (1200x753, 260K)

how? being a man and picking a girl character means that guy wants to be a girl.

Astute analysis, Freud

Author was a nazi

I like to play as guys because Im not a fan of the skimpy armor for girls. Not MMO, but usually games like Monster Hunter. That, or if the girls are hideous like in Ubisoft games. If the character looks good but not impractical, thats my jam. Dark Souls is one of my favs cuz of it.

I doubt that had anything to do with either the quality or the discontinuation though

guys get cooler clothes and less attention

Who cares
He wasn't making an anime adaptation of mein kampf
Learn to seperate art and artist

I'd watch a Triumph of the Will anime

Attached: 1551878925972.jpg (728x5262, 1.35M)

Attached: eugh.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Author is sick and can't continue her work, hence the manga was discontinued.

The nazi guy was the director of the anime adaptation.

>Author is sick and can't continue her work
That's what I heard, but I wasn't sure if it's true. Damn shame

This. They'll make gay, then go for the chad.

Attached: 1546296928799.png (1291x663, 55K)

Egg is a trannigger term for vulnerable prey, someone with insecurities they can exploit to Wololo someone to their side and hatch into a hormone dependant slave familiar.

The first response is a valid answer.

How far did the author get before discontinuing?

Not sure, but I don't think it went very far.
It went on hiatus in 2015 because she got sick then and they cancelled it last year since she cannot keep going.

Nothing wrong with questioning the holocaust

this

All the guy models and armor options are extremely homoerotic. Playing as a girl ironically makes you less of a fag.

Fucking Japanese cough claiming another victim

Is Japan just a warzone for germs or something, how are so many people in the industry getting sick so often

>Author is sick and can't continue her work, hence the manga was discontinued.
Man that always sucks. Same thing happened to the author of Dragon Eye. I really wanted to see that keep going.

They probably don't get enough sleep.

I don't understand how women get harrassed just for having a female character. I exclusively play female characters and only once did someone think I was a girl, and that person was a girl instead.
Do they just type 'sweetie :)' at the end of every sentence or something

shit is a lack of sleep what's gonna take me out
i mean i'm fine with it i just hoped it'd be something cooler.

Doesn't happen. Women are always trying to draw attention to the fact they are females in MMOs. I can't think of a single woman I've played an MMO with who played male.

Turns out there was a reason Western countries got rid of 14 hour work days

lack of sleep weakens your immune system, and other things.

Lmao imagine getting cucked by a fucking Elezen

>I've never seen it so it doesn't happen
A majority of the decent women I meet playing MMOs play as male characters, specifically because they don't want that attention.

>cuts her hair short when going for a date
and fuck the fag for suggesting to cut it short

regardless of your preference short hair's probably better for a date than unkempt NEET hair

just comb it, do some of that hair tying shit women do and have that sweet loose long hair to run your fingers through when she lets her hair down

He doesn't want to be A woman, he wants to become what men wish women were.

It'd take a good while to get it back to regular levels of neat after months of neglect. Easier and more effective to just cut it and star over, plus she may not really care enough to put in the care.
Hair care's a bastard, is what I learned from the class I was forced to take in high school. I don't know how so many women are into it.

>smelly
Have you ever been around a girl with bad hygiene? Shit is fucking disgusting, way worse than dudesweat.

>I don't know how so many women are into it.
because they want to look sexy and long hair is sexy. girls dont wear revealing clothing because it is comfortable or cheap or anything.

Happened when One Direction and all those other boy bands got big too. Thirsty women are fucking weird

It's like when Microsoft ditched IE and renamed it Edge.

they like to imagine gay rape fantasies and yuri romance with their character since normal rape fantasies make them feel guilty and bad

ЛOHДOH?

>long hair is sexy
gonna have to disagree fampai

level 45

if you want to fuck some boy thats fine with me. I rather have you unleash your fantasies on some adult woman than on some underaged kid. But if it comes to fucking a woman long hair is essential. There's a reason young women have long beautiful hair and women who got a ring cut it short and get fat.

>of the decent women
what, so the whole person?

Go on Twitch category for any MMO and scroll down to see the hideous fujoshis yourself. I love the kind that don't even make facial expressions while trying to sound as cute as possible. It really is the counterpart to ugly neckbeards.

Attached: 1556153483207m.jpg (724x1024, 96K)

>not convincing your shut-in gf to let you bathe her since she's too lazy to do it herself
Basically free sex several times a week.

If you need to jump through hoops like for sex like that then you should probably analyze your relationship, user.

women play as men because they dont want to be sexually harrassed

How bad is it if I'm kind of into the smell thing, but rather the embrace instead of the smell itself?

Yes because normal women clearly go for the lazy shut-in types. There's a reason why nerds develop the most degenerate fetishes.

please stop, a boner now would destroy my circadian rhythm

What if I'm a shut-in lazy nerd and have no fetishes

English isn't your first language I'm guessing

I'll put it in words you can hopefully understand
woman no good game

What a hot take

Although the smell of pussy is addictive to men, rancid pussy can actually make someone vomit.

>a year in hormones turn you in Benjamin Franklin

sometimes i feel pity for trannys

I know a girl who does this. I haven't played much with her and I never asked her why but my guess is that she doesn't want to attract too much attention. She's the type who likes remain discreet. According to this thread, her type seems to be very rare but well, it exists.

where is this from ?

What the hell is it with this "London?" thing anyway?

>i am my future husband
I dont get it. Is it like, if a dude plays as a female, he imagines her bing his future wife?

1. Draws less attention if you just want to mind your own business
2. In general just think male characters look/are cooler
3. Make cool hot guy you want to fug

Attached: 1555285551087.png (1059x1059, 1.53M)

Wait what if a girl makes a male character and then romances a female? Is she gay?

>he hasn't wasted half a decade here yet
get out while you still can

no, liking chicks is straight

>half a decade
Full decade dude. Then again, i play games, dont bitch about nearly everything, not that much into "culture".
>get out while you still can
Too late, too late. Depression and progressive anxiety hold me here too.

Seriously though, what is it?

Dude, she's a Trump supporter like you are, you shitbag.

what if i rolled brown skin and my penor is only 7inchs

just look away

Attached: 1554922772491.jpg (600x800, 339K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=please be in london meme

Not only because theyre cute but because they are aesthically pleasing in every aspect. From head to toe, they are visually attactive.

Im a guy who enjoys working out and perfecting my physique. However, in video games, im very open about playing as females. I think they are very cool and cute to look at. I have no desire of becoming a girl myself but I like making the cutest char possible.

Are there any anomalies like me out there, I wonder.

Attached: black_desert_2.jpg (640x999, 230K)

>please be in london meme
There. Thats the set of keywords. Also, you audacious, brilliant bastard. Have a bunch of (you)s.

>that blue dress
Ah yes, Oblivion.

>that image

30 year old isn't a girl.

Seriously though, London?

avoid attention
male aesthetic is cool
marry girls if marriage is restricted by sex

most are probably fujoshi or like to stare at man ass. Basically the reverse reasons guys play girls.

Attached: 1543256784309.jpg (442x522, 157K)

I keep ERPing with people pretending to be dudes who have clearly never touched a dick of cum once in their life.

I've met plenty of mothers on GW2 and they always have multiple characters but it seems like their main is always a female

>smelly fujoshi GF
I got close with one and she would constantly talk about food and how unhygienic she was, fucking disgusting. She was always trying to turn the general into a safespace/hugbox too, bringing people from plebbit and discord to Yea Forums. Women do ruin everything always.

Attached: 1551796240411.jpg (638x696, 133K)

ERP is full of women. Women love writing lewd shit for some reason. It's also why majority of fanfic writers are women too.

>It's also why majority of fanfic writers are women too.
It's also why fanfics are pure cancer

discord tranny niggers are not women and will never be :)

have sex

people who've never smelled a girl and think a 'smelly' girl smells bad in a good way.

They've convinced themselves to be sexually attracted to characteristics necessitated by their rock-bottom standards. Unhygienic girls are fucking disgusting in ways I don't even want to talk about.

Sorry boys. Only women of taste would understand playing as the guy she wants to fuck

Women love attention
So i doubt they do it often

>women playing as a dude she wants to fuck
>women of taste

>men playing as his perfect girl
>virgin

Attached: 1544644110697.png (249x249, 29K)

I know girls using anime avatars with some gay shit such as the guy from black butler or guys from that swimming anime. Does that count?

Im not surprised.

Dude something like this happened to me.
I was playing a game and met a girl who used a girl character then after about 6 months she changes it to a guy and tries to get me to do weird gay stuff and I said no so she left me then begged for me like a year later.
She'd send me fucking weird text about me being raped by priest and shit like that.

Did I mention anything about virgin males?
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you're reading posts properly before projecting

I use the outfit answer for Saints Row 4 because I wanted to make a witch. Don't think I've ever done it outside of that.

I do it for free stuff. Managed to figure out being female is playing on easy mode when I was in middle school.

Not him but I really wish I was born female, however I'd much rather be a passable looking guy than fail at being a woman.

some girls i know do it to avoid attention (or rather, avoid annoying orbiters), and some do it to have a cute boy character. kinda like how a guy will play as a girl because the girl is cute.

Attached: 1552001010937.jpg (750x750, 167K)

dont take hormones, you will want to kill yourself (or everyone around you)

discouraging trannies isnt bigotry, its stopping you from going insane and inflicting harm onto yourself or otherwise

Attached: 1548522527365.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

How can you be so pathetic in a fucking MMO of all things

i keep seeing this webm but whats the context of it

Every race has their stereotypical players. Catboys attract fujos and the worst flaming faggots, Au Ra attract teenage edgelords and wrist-slashing trannies because their avatar has to be as "pretty" and "dainty" as they are on the inside, The male elezen population is either fujos or complete bros, female elezen population is at least 50% closeted or open lesbians, and so on and so forth.

Attached: 1526244464773.jpg (750x924, 106K)

Why would you act so careless around someone with a fucking axe in a convince store?

Attached: 1554761545840.jpg (720x503, 150K)

3D men are disgusting

that an axe??? i thought it was a hammer, damn that bitch is insane, i hope they fucked her up

this

Stinky women turn me on

Remember.
Women are just as horny as men.

>catlet btfo by Chad max height elezen
When will they learn

no way punk

If you play Elsword and see pic related there's an 80% chance they're female for whatever reason

Attached: 791px-VeteranCommanderCutinNew.png (791x600, 440K)

Face it. Women want to fuck hot dudes. It's a real thing.
If we're pretending otherwise it's posturing.

How is that any weirder than some dudes prefering slim and curvy waifus to muscle moe

I never thought the time would come were I would see a feetfag pic of Vegeta of all people

Can confirm, the only Raven main in my guild was an Asian high school girl

kill yourself