Reminder that her game will be GOTY when it comes out

Reminder that her game will be GOTY when it comes out

Attached: 1554482758614.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retro-bit.com/sega-collaboration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>weebshit
>goty
fuck off back to rebbit gaylord

spiderman?

You heard it here first folks, aussies are officially japanese.
Konnichiwa, cunts.

>hollow knight
>weeb

Has this word just lost all meaning now?

Attached: 1523404410147.png (1416x1600, 606K)

cope

ok

Attached: 1278567425962.jpg (349x642, 31K)

Well done, TC... HOWEVER...

Attached: 71XnCj5mTeL.jpg (1880x654, 217K)

Please explain how an australian game with a Tim Burton aesthetic is "weebshit".

and it will be glorious

Attached: __hk___hornet_knits_by_sirstudmuffin_dd3k091-pre.jpg (1278x625, 76K)

delusional

This game just fucking destroyed other metroidvanias for me. 10/10 game.

Castlevania SOTN now feels slow to me, you get powerups easily to get to new areas without some sort of challenge and combat is mediocre, not so bad but not so good.

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow was great, but too short to be too memorable. :(

Attached: 1556470051751.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

C'mon nigga i like this game but you're just being retarded here.
Better than shit like SOTN, AoS, OoE?
Stop being dumb.

>Castlevania SOTN now feels slow to me

Bitch I didn't even was talking in general, I was stating my opinion.

But also, I think I should give Castlevania SOTN a another try whenever I feel like it, it really did felt slow and boring at the start, didn't really showed a premise but I'll just try it just cause of your reply's sake.

Mostly play OoE if you've never played it before.
It's the true hidden gem of the series and definitely underrated.

Attached: 63.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

Shit I really hope it comes out some time this year at least
and if not this year then at least early next year. I fucking love Hollow Knight and the wait is killing me.

Attached: metroid knight.png (726x754, 138K)

seething

>Shit I really hope it comes out some time this year at least
Nintendo listed Silksong as one of the games coming "this fiscal year". Assuming they meant jap fiscal year, it's from now up to March 2020.

>yfw Silksong drops on the day it gets shown at E3 just like Hollow Knight for Switch did

Attached: AbsolutelyFantastic.png (395x296, 168K)

well shit nigger, time to get down with it

Attached: slugs and bug.jpg (400x248, 12K)

Did they announce a release date??

Attached: 1552903285960.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

>Has this word just lost all meaning now?
Pretty much, yeah. I mean people started using it for "anyone who likes something from Japan" instead of what it used to mean, which was someone like a Westerner who is obsessed with Japan, idolizes it, and absolutely hates everything from other countries, bonus points if their aspiration is to live in Japan.

Why the hell is hollow knight-rainworld art so good?

Attached: tumblr_otpsu5B0sE1qcwq74o1_400.png (400x591, 129K)

Nah, I'm just putting out an extremely optimistic hypothetical

It was ALREADY meaningless because it was just the replacement for "wapanese" from the original Yea Forums days.
And it was born as a shortened version of "weaboo" that started because "wapanese" had been grounded into dust at that point.

Maybe everyone should stop assuming shit and labeling everyone with memes for decades until our entire language becomes meaningless and composed of nothing but grunts.
I'm already seeing people on Yea Forums lately making entire posts so full of buzzwords there's barely any actual english in it anymore at this point.

Attached: 1317588718124.jpg (360x259, 35K)

>I'm already seeing people on Yea Forums lately making entire posts so full of buzzwords there's barely any actual english in it anymore at this point
Lol seething nigger, cope harder, have sex and get a clue.

Cucked SJW discord tranny snoy, it's all so tiresome

What's a good controller for these 2d games (and fighting games even) for PC? I'm looking for something to complement my keyboard.

I need to ask you honestly
Are you user a retarded person or have a smooth brain or heavy head injury, at least one of them for sure, but which?

For all purpose + fighting games, a simple DS4 works just fine.
But for some reason some people on Yea Forums have a problem with it's d-pad when it comes to fighting games (no idea why, it's been used on hundreds of games for years and years but suddently people here have a problem with it), so if it happens to bother you, you could get something with a less rough and more round d-pad such as the SEGA licensed stuff Retro-Bit is doing.

retro-bit.com/sega-collaboration

Personally i like using a 8bitdo M30 but that's just because i prefer it's design and i need something that is immediately natively compatible with my Switch too.
Most anons will redirect you to the Retro-Bit stuff instead for general 2D/fighten PC purpose and they would be definitely correct.

Attached: 346040.jpg (1568x884, 559K)

I play 2D games with a dualshock 3 and it's really good, but for fighting games it would be probably better using a true fighting stick

Great! Have you tried the SN30Pro as well? It has analog sticks on them.

A good general purpose controller is pretty much any 8th gen controller (Wii U Pro, Xbone, Switch Pro, Dualshock 4), or even a Dualshock 3.
A good "strictly 2D" controller (ie, no analog stick), is the model 2 Sega Saturn controller (aka, the greatest d-pad of all-time)

Attached: 81fTbgOWz4L._AC_.jpg (2403x1729, 357K)

>Great! Have you tried the SN30Pro as well?
Yes, i own it (i actually own this color scheme that they don't produce anymore because of copyright reasons) but you specifically asked for something that also works well for fighting games.

The SN30 Pro is great for indie games specifically because it has all the extra buttons they use, but also a focus on having a good d-pad, but it's virtually useless for fighting games.
I don't care how contrarian Yea Forums is, i'll take any playstation controller d-pad for fighting games before i destroy my thumb on this type of d-pad.
Doing even simple quarter cicles on it is pure hell.

Attached: 2355.jpg (800x800, 122K)

>W10 exclusive
no thanks microsoft

Attached: 1552999124613.png (409x404, 132K)

shit taste nigger

I mean this isnt even a Japanese game so this is just a whole new level of retardation

Attached: 1527700732646.png (263x322, 9K)