>women can defeat men

Attached: B0Jd_e.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25-BXNI6IwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muscular, beefed up wimmenz btfo twinkish girly dudes
sounds about right

>fighting game has playable women

You are truly a basement dweller if you think a female can't break your nose just as fast as a male.

Attached: Bruce Lee.png (291x366, 135K)

inb4 incel, have sex and all those dank reddit memes

Have sex

>Fighting game
>Characters have a time limit
>Characters can jump like 20 feet in the air
>Characters know when the other person has lost all their health
>Characters can shoot fire out of their hands
>Characters can take a fireball to the face and get back up
>Characters can be shot and keep fighting
>Characters can be stabbed and keep fighting uninhibited
>Characters can be piledriven, have their necks broken and get up like it's nothing
That's what you sound like

Attached: 1482187115013.png (362x444, 269K)

have sex haha.

Attached: 1551584484108.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

I bet any girl could beat your diabetic ass at this point, butterball.

women literally don't have the strength to break a bone

>nose
>bone

Reminder

Attached: women and men differences.jpg (622x682, 106K)

Reminder
Video Games aren't real

Attached: j3Eavr2.gif (400x353, 44K)

>fighting game
>male character has a policy that he doesn't hit women

>fighting game has fire balls and shit
>but bone density and muscle flexibility is the immersion breaker

>woman is villain mastermind
>women being smarter than men

Strength doesn't matter if you have weapons and BJJ.like in MK Cassie has guns and a robot.

He would have to be a basement dweller who hasn't seen food in months for a woman to be able to break his nose in the first place though.

So most of Yea Forums
Also, you overestimate the hardness of your nose, user. It's really easy to break.

have sex and dilate

If you've never fought a fat person and suffered the force projection of their weight, you should seriously shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself with your statements.

The hardness of the nose is inconsequential mang. I've had mine fucked up over and over again in the ring and it didn't stop me from being able to rip apart people if they were anything lower than my weight class. There's a reason weight classes exist, and MTF transgenders pretty much murder women in the sports.

And yet you just have to make them somehow fall and watch their bones break under their own weight, you fat cunt.

>And yet you just have to make them somehow fall
You can put infinite emphasis on "somehow" because it's rare for me to see anyone but athletic chads being able to actually force fat fucks to fall without suffering the consequences for the attempt, and if you want statistical support for that you can look no further than prisons where being a fat fuck actually saves the lives of fatties who are taken into roles as henchmen.

This. They did a show where a female boxer and a male boxer of the same weight class tested their punching power and it was pretty much the same. If a guy and girl of similar size fought it would be pretty much even. It’s only because guys are larger on average that gives them a strength advantage but if a girl fought a larger guy with no fighting experience she would win easily.

>All these differences
>BMI is calculated exactly the same for both genders
>By sheer coincidence obesity rates are the same in both

Hmmmm

Imagine unironically buying this nonsense.

You just walk away, they're gonna have a heart attack trying to catch you.

Which is why female fighters in games should have a special "retreat" skill.

Yeah but those aren't themes relevant to gender politics and there for not relevant for shitposting.

the worlds weakest man can defeat the worlds strongest woman

based

Attached: 1532877544157.jpg (334x334, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=25-BXNI6IwE

This is not factually correct but I agree with your actual sentiment that the average man could beat up almost every woman on the planet.

This is a sparring fight for fun with rules and he's going easy on her.

I'll take the world's weakest trained fighter could beat any woman. I don't think the average man has that much of an advantage.

>cope
you just can't believe one of the strongest men in america just got taken down by a strong woman

Nope, lmao.

Women in fightan have cool designs and they're fun to play. The only people who give a shit about gender in a fighting game are faggots.
Are you a faggot, Yea Forums?

Attached: 73b.jpg (680x858, 80K)

the question is at what level could Amanda Nune beat? Could she beat a basic featherweight fighter? could she beat max Holloway? Holloway? probably no. Aldo? probably not. How about Elkins? maybe but we cant know unless they actually got into the ring.

Point is, there's never going to be a definitive answer based on vague nonsense. Do women have to be extraordinary to stand a chance against an ordinary man? Yes. But does it matter in the long run when we're talking about video games? No.

They are not?

two things

1) these are not the strongest people on the planet, either side of the fight
2) BJJ has grown and developed with the idea of using another the other opponents strength and size against them.

If a female world class black belt BJJ got into a fight with a man, provided she could avoid getting knocked the fuck out, she could in theory choke him out because of technique, the big threat is if they clock her in the face with a solid punch she could just go out.

Attached: 7.png (796x380, 18K)

>just as fast as a male
They literally don't have the muscular support structure. They could potentially break a nose, but they are limited by biology to never reach the same peaks a male could.

no one is tougher than a us marine, and considering she could submit him counter to all his elite military training, says a lot about how skilled she is

>no one is tougher than a us marine
now youre baiting me

but to indulge you, marines are good and I would prefer not to get into a physical fight with a marine but there are at least 10 other groups of people I can name off the top of my head I would rather not fight thank a marine.

You're a true basement dweller if you let a woman break your nose.